For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21138 Jul 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Happy hump day everyone and have a great day purr purr :)
Have a fantastic 4th weekend :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21139 Jul 3, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21140 Jul 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower :)
Good morning, Denny ... Been up since 0700 ... trying to only get 8 ours a day ... doc says I do not have sleep apnea without having to go through the grueling test of all the goop in your head and overnight study ... he just thinks I sleep too much ... Me? Like really? LOL ...okay so now I have to et an alarm clock for no more than 8 hours, see how that works out and come back after I've read a book called "No More Sleepless Nights by Hauri and Linde ... How fun right? Not! LOL ... He says the brain is trained for 8 hours of sleep and no longer ... HA! I can sleep for 2-3 days in a row, If'n I wanna ... I didn't tell him that, didn't want to confuse him, haha ... Well,I awoke at 7 so guess I'm doing alright, the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! Have a nice 4th of July! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21141 Jul 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Happy hump day everyone and have a great day purr purr :)
Good morning, Kitten ... All should have a Happy Humpday today ... including you ... what with all that catnip you've been getting all over topville you must be feeling might good, lol ... Glad to see you smiling ... Have a great day, too >smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

>leaves some Queen of Sheeba salmon flavored food for you in your crystal bowl<< Enjoy your day!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21142 Jul 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
FLOWER...DON those Hipsters, sheer polka-dot blouse, floppy hat, roach clip earrings, sandals and LOVE BEADS..
TIME to...Go to the Blue Ridge Folk Mountain Music Festival!!!... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Morning, CC ... think I'll skip the Festival ... I'm flying solo today ... you've got mail!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21143 Jul 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>MILK AND TREATS purr purr it going to be a great day morning everyone :)
:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21144 Jul 3, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope all your uphill's ,
are downhill from here,...
Coasting with Mary Had a Little lamb,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RRlFKiarv8wXX
Morning BT ... Lonnie Mack was a mentor to SRV and mirrored his style and line of music ... This is one of LM's song that SRV & LM did together ... I love this song ... hope you like it as well ... I saw Lonnie Mack back in the early 80's at the BACK ROOM on Riverside in Austin ... an old hole in the wall ... very small bar ... He was awesome ... Have a small red frisbee with his name on it "Lonnie Mack" with some sort of rectangular design on it ... Usually it hangs on my wall with the rest of my autographed posters ... I don't see it ... will have to hunt it down ... Anyway, enjoy your day, Peace ~ FC <3 ...

LONNIE MACK / SRV ~ SATISFY SUSIE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21145 Jul 3, 2013
LONNIE MACK ~ OREO COOKIE BLUES (live and rare)...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21146 Jul 3, 2013
SNEAKY LAWYER

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense:‘My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb.’
‘Well put,‘ the judge replied.‘Using your logic, I sentence the defendant’s arm to one year’s imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses.’
The defendant smiled. With his lawyer’s assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21147 Jul 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning BT ... Lonnie Mack was a mentor to SRV and mirrored his style and line of music ... This is one of LM's song that SRV & LM did together ... I love this song ... hope you like it as well ... I saw Lonnie Mack back in the early 80's at the BACK ROOM on Riverside in Austin ... an old hole in the wall ... very small bar ... He was awesome ... Have a small red frisbee with his name on it "Lonnie Mack" with some sort of rectangular design on it ... Usually it hangs on my wall with the rest of my autographed posters ... I don't see it ... will have to hunt it down ... Anyway, enjoy your day, Peace ~ FC <3 ...
LONNIE MACK / SRV ~ SATISFY SUSIE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_puRMAVyA3wXX

That is very like-able,...

I'm a big Fan of Robin Trower also, I think most Flower Children feel similar,...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21148 Jul 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Will ... no, It was posted by Jennifer B on Facebook from another musician ... we're a pretty small musical community here the North Shore Music Authority and there's not but 5K people that live in my town alone BUT we support our local musicians and venues to the core ... Sure we go into Austin for some of the big names and even our local musicians go into Austin to play some of their local venues but pretty much what Sumbles said is what the locals stick to ... I was not surprised as to the reaction to the post ... so be it ... I hope the show at the H-D pavillion was a great success as well as any other show you played and the weather cooperated for you ... Enjoy your day! Peace & Love, That girl from Texas, LOL <3 ...
And still the reactions trickle in over there...

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21149 Jul 4, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
And still the reactions trickle in over there...
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Will , When Will the Karaoke Version's of Shadow Ville be out,...??

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21150 Jul 4, 2013
Morning Flower and friends.
Happy 4th. Be safe and have fun!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21151 Jul 4, 2013
goodd morning everyone and have a great 4th of July and RH no guns today please just to be safe :) purr purr ( cold wet nose in FC ear)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21152 Jul 4, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
goodd morning everyone and have a great 4th of July and RH no guns today please just to be safe :) purr purr ( cold wet nose in FC ear)
Thanks for waking Flower up and enjoy the 4th :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21153 Jul 4, 2013
Flower let me recommend a great book. Oliver Wiswell. It is the revolution told from the Tory side. Very interesting book

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21154 Jul 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Flower let me recommend a great book. Oliver Wiswell. It is the revolution told from the Tory side. Very interesting book
Morning, Denny ... I'm still getting over the fact my doctor made a book recommendation at my appointment the other day, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21155 Jul 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for waking Flower up and enjoy the 4th :)
>yawn, stretch<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21156 Jul 4, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... no fireworks in this dry county ... Helps with the soldiers PTSD and keeps the pets safe, too! We must be mindful of this but nooooooo, shooting up $100,000 worth of fireworks, cuz they can, is more important for the city's image, harumph! oh, well ... can't change what I can't control ... so be it ... I will stay home and make sure my pup is comfortable and the pup I'm baby sitting, Hoover ... Have a fun 4th >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21157 Jul 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Happy 4th. Be safe and have fun!
Morning, Rotor ... Happy 4th to you and & the girls ... Have fun and be safe! >mwah< ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 4 min liam cul8r 1,576
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Aura Mytha 216,637
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 67,107
True False Game (Jun '11) 7 min liam cul8r 13,110
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,132
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 25 min Snowflake Nation 985
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 30 min Knock off purse s... 40,839
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Lucy the First 10,569
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 2 hr Emerald 49
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Lucy the First 206,934
More from around the web