“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21109 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... amazing it rained yesterday morning ... Heaven knows where it came from but it did ... cooled it off for awhile but and we sure cherished it and wish for more ... Be careful out there with those fires out there in AZ, Kitten!
>drops nets and here come the ping pong ball from the rafters<
most are up near Phoenix one near the boarder with Mexico and on in Tucson on Mt Lemon and that one started by lighting last night with the storms that we got with rain wind kitten stayed inside on that one purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21110 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... amazing it rained yesterday morning ... Heaven knows where it came from but it did ... cooled it off for awhile but and we sure cherished it and wish for more ... Be careful out there with those fires out there in AZ, Kitten!
>drops nets and here come the ping pong ball from the rafters<
We had a nice cold front so it was very pleasant yesterday. I hope today is the same :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21111 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... it was a very busy weekend around here ... I am trying to remember what I did on Saturday but I cannot remember ... went to church yesterday and had lunch with Brenda afterward. OH, now I remember, DUH! Joe, Patsy and I had dinner at Maria's, yummy and went to the musical/play ANNIE ... IT WAS FABULOUS ... Great production! Whoever directed it was great, I mean those elementary kids were awesome, Princess ... the jr high & high school kids, too but the little kids were remarkable ... You'd of thought that came right off broadway ... I would've of gone again on Sunday for the final show but I'd already committed to Linda's b/day ... ANNIE was sooooo much fun and the talent was incredible I KNOW you would have loved it and been totally impressed ... After lunch yesterday Brenda hit a few stores and I went to Linda's surprise party ... I can NOT believe her husband actually pulled off a SURPRISE party ... There was NO evidence of a surprise part when I arrived approximately 15 minutes to start time ... Linda was in her grub clothes and people started showing up ... She had NO idea ... she was so embarrassed it was ha-halarious ... We had a lot of fun ... ran into a lot of peeps I used to work with ... they asked me if I ever missed working, DUH ... the answer there was a no brainer ---> NO, lol ... Hope your weekend was great ...
Hugs Hearts and good times ...
It sounds like you had a great time. I am hooked on Vince Flynn books and have read his last 3 in just a few days. You have to read them. I suggest you start with Assassin. Mitch Rapp is his character and I understand it is almost an auto bio. Flynn was a good friend of Rush. He died so young just a few weeks ago. Enjoy this cool weather Darlin :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21112 Jul 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, there's a word I've never heard before! Morning Rotor!
Snuggly hug....No, you can't have one. I like ya man, but not that much...lol

Feeling better?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21113 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning there BT ... IDK, with that genre of music, no one comes to mind right away but I'm half awake, half asleep right now lol .... I DID have a great weekend and hope you did as well ... You stay cool too and have a super day ... Hearts, FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bzePqXEJrBYXX

Some uncut Stevie about 20 mins I think,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Saw my Doc today, she likes all the numbers , also said I can follow directions, I've got her fooled Big Time,

if you sleep in late, tell them I said it was OK,...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21114 Jul 1, 2013
Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner!!!
;o)
I love a happy ending!!!
@}-'--,---
((Love-n-Hugs))

Dang he died way to young...
;o(

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21115 Jul 2, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner!!!
;o)
I love a happy ending!!!
@}-'--,---
((Love-n-Hugs))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WpmILPAcRQoXX
Dang he died way to young...
;o(
Good morning, Rose Bud! Nice to see you ... Yep, Patrick was a good old Texas boy who left us too soon ... his movies were good and that line will never be forgotten, "nobody puts baby in a corner" ... I can just see and hear it, lol ... Haven't seen much of anyone around as I've been really busy ... Had dinner last night at Patsy's new beautiful home ... Dinner was fabulous with Flo and Joyce ... We were her first guests ... so yay! Hope all's been well with you ... We're expecting a cold front tomorrow ... High's in the 90's and low of 69, yippee skippy ... Enjoy your day! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

7572 ... pair of jeans to the dry cleaners ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21116 Jul 2, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Some uncut Stevie about 20 mins I think,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =grBmQwLSlDwXX
Saw my Doc today, she likes all the numbers , also said I can follow directions, I've got her fooled Big Time,
if you sleep in late, tell them I said it was OK,...
Good morning, BT ... great taste in music you've got in our old Texas boy, the great SRV ... I have always loved this next video ... The poncho he is wearing ---> I have the poster of him holding his guitar, looking toward one side with his famous hat ... very nicely framed ...

Glad all your numbers are spot on ... you should win an Oscar ... stand by for your trophy, LOL ... Have an awesome day ...

SRV ~ CROSSFIRE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21117 Jul 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Snuggly hug....No, you can't have one. I like ya man, but not that much...lol
Feeling better?
LOL ...

Morning sweets! >mwah<

5477 ... pair of sneakers ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21118 Jul 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you had a great time. I am hooked on Vince Flynn books and have read his last 3 in just a few days. You have to read them. I suggest you start with Assassin. Mitch Rapp is his character and I understand it is almost an auto bio. Flynn was a good friend of Rush. He died so young just a few weeks ago. Enjoy this cool weather Darlin :)
Good morning, Denny ... I finally got around to writing your author's name down in my "to read" reminder list ... sounds interesting ... must be if he's captured your attention as such ... Brace yourself for the cold front, LOL ... Hello to the wife and yall take care! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

9822 ... pair of bookends ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21119 Jul 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We had a nice cold front so it was very pleasant yesterday. I hope today is the same :)
It must have been Sunday morning because I was at a surprise birthday party for my friend ... we spent most of our time on the patio ... Her husband had a water mister/blower fan on ... the temperature was so very comfortable outdoors ... I sat closest to the mister/fan because I didn't want to get hot ... should have worn my diapers because my behind got all wet, LOL ...

8368 ... pair of diaper pins, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21120 Jul 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>most are up near Phoenix one near the boarder with Mexico and on in Tucson on Mt Lemon and that one started by lighting last night with the storms that we got with rain wind kitten stayed inside on that one purr purr :)
Good morning, Kitten ... glad to know that you are safe ... I feel for the families of the 19 firemen/women who lost their lives fighting the wildfires in AZ ... it is so unfortunate ... IDK if Mother Nature is through with us yet ... Hurricane season is only 1 month old and the summer heatwave is just heating up ... I don't even want to think of it ... Just take care of YOU and be safe >hugs< FC <3 ...

>leaves small bowl of milk with some kitty treats<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21121 Jul 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Did you go see the show over the weekend? Did you enjoy yourself? Is Will pretty good?
Good morning, Ricky! Saturday I met my friends at a local restaurant at 5p and had a scrumptious dinner ... we then trekked to the local Clubhouse to watch the musical ANNIE ... it was fantastic ... I have a doctor appointment today at 11 ... Drats, I just checked the movie outline for today and looks like Star Trek has already moved on ... but the new movie with Sandra Bullock is on with that chick Melissa McCarthy from the sitcom on CBS that I don't watch ... Mike and Mollie I think is the name of it ??? She (Melissa) won some award last year or something ... anyway ... Maybe after appt I might do a drive-by & see if there's anything coming on while I "drive-by", ha! Hope your weekend was good and you're getting ready for the much deserved vacation ... Catch you in the neighborhood! >huggles< *wink* FC <3 ...

7704 ... full house at the theater ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21122 Jul 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Huggles
just what the doctor ordered >insert big smile< >mwah<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#21123 Jul 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
5477 ... pair of sneakers ...
Size? Brand? Condition?

8993 gonna win 'em.

Morning sweetie.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21124 Jul 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Size? Brand? Condition?
8993 gonna win 'em.
Morning sweetie.
8.5 New Balance / brand new; still in the box ... color; pink and white ... still interested? LOL ...

Morning, sweets! How are you?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#21125 Jul 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
8.5 New Balance / brand new; still in the box ... color; pink and white ... still interested? LOL ...
Morning, sweets! How are you?
Warm and muggy. 7am and 73 degrees already. There is so much moisture on the ground... 3"-4" every day for the last couple weeks,(It seems like) that the humidity is through the roof.
I feel every one of these fronts move through in my knee....yuck!

Other than that doing pretty good, working hard, losing some chubb.
All good stuff.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21126 Jul 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
just what the doctor ordered >insert big smile< >mwah<
Good morning Flower. It is to cool on the patio without a jacket. Can you believe this cool weather. It is OK if it stays this way all summer :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21127 Jul 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Warm and muggy. 7am and 73 degrees already. There is so much moisture on the ground... 3"-4" every day for the last couple weeks,(It seems like) that the humidity is through the roof.
All good stuff.
Good morning Rotor. I hope this is a great day for you. Now don't blow any fingers off on the 4th :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21128 Jul 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Warm and muggy. 7am and 73 degrees already. There is so much moisture on the ground... 3"-4" every day for the last couple weeks,(It seems like) that the humidity is through the roof.
All good stuff.
70 degrees winds out of the north 7mph ... Sweet! Guess that's our cold front ... right out of the north, lol ... 53% humidity ... yep, I can live with that ... I'm 3 wks 4 days post-op on the good knee ... physical therapy is going well ... introduced a 1 pound weight on the leg yesterday ... that didn't work out so well ... will try harder Thursday when I go back ... I just had to go fall and go boom boom on the good knee, Rotor ... drats! Not too bad, 3 holes on the right one, arthroscopy ... MRI showed MILD arthritis so I'm far from a total knee like we both had in 2007 ... that's when you had your TKR, correct? >>healing vibes being sent for your knee<< Mine's pretty good, no residuals from the TKR ... doing pretty good ---> meaning I don't have a weather knee anymore, hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 116,731
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Mister_ E 20,500
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Anonomuss 146,994
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 37 min Vector aka Victor... 54,593
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 47 min beatlesinthebog 6,993
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 47 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,998
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 50 min MyTwoCents 16
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Spirit67_ 1,074
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 1 hr honeymylove 409
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr eleanorigby 36,514
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••