For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21098 Jul 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Wake up to a beautiful day. Got hooked on Vince Flynn books. He died last week. Cancer in his 40's . It is said he was his character Mitch Rabb in his books
Good morning, Denny ... it's 0300 and 80 degrees ... that right there should just be a crime, lol ... Hope the wife is still doing well and yall had a good weekend ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21099 Jul 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. That darn cat is acting up again:)
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21100 Jul 1, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower, I just read the piece by Rick Sumbles you posted on the Music group... excellent, is that anywhere online around here?
Here was my response:
https://www.facebook.com/events/3826812751849...
No, dreaming or leaving the place you are in, neither's going to change you if you don't have it in the first place, like what songwriting or poetic ability are you going to suddenly grow if you leave one place for another? Those of us who create do it because we can. Those who can't either teach others or whine about those that can. That's the same here, there, or anywhere. Come out today if you are in the town specified as the cause of all the ills for some artists and see some who won't back down, at the All-Locals music show.
Here is the schedule for the June 29th (today) show, for others who might have missed it:
Brian Mallard and Renegade 11:00 am
Ironclad 11:30 am
Corvus and Canis 12:00 pm
Henry Conley 12:30 pm
Diaz and Govonovich 1:00 pm
Mary Jane 1:30 pm
Andrew Wood 2:00 pm
Gary Parmer 2:30 pm
Buddy Harden Band 3:00 pm
Shannon Summers 3:30 pm
Will Dockery and Shadowville 4:00 pm
Rusty Wood 4:30 pm
A local showcase coming up in June, everyone can have a chance to come out and enjoy the great talents the Columbus-Phenix City music scene has to offer:
https://www.facebook.com/events/5223203078355...
Saturday, June 29, 2013
4:00pm until 5:00pm
Columbus, GA, US
The "Minstrels on the Block" concert show at the Harley Davidson pavilion will be Saturday, June 29th from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.
All local performers and bands... come out and support the local music scene!
All Ages - Free Show.
The Scheduled performers and bands are:
Brian Mallard & Renegade
Ironclad
Corvus and Canis
Henry Conley Band
Achemy Effect
Diaz and Gevonovich
Mary Jane Band
Rusty Wood & Andrew Wood
Gary Parmer
Buddy Harden Band
Shannon Jackson-Summers
Will Dockery and The Shadowville All-Stars
Stan and Marsha Edwards
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Morning, Will ... no, It was posted by Jennifer B on Facebook from another musician ... we're a pretty small musical community here the North Shore Music Authority and there's not but 5K people that live in my town alone BUT we support our local musicians and venues to the core ... Sure we go into Austin for some of the big names and even our local musicians go into Austin to play some of their local venues but pretty much what Sumbles said is what the locals stick to ... I was not surprised as to the reaction to the post ... so be it ... I hope the show at the H-D pavillion was a great success as well as any other show you played and the weather cooperated for you ... Enjoy your day! Peace & Love, That girl from Texas, LOL <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21101 Jul 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hi Y'all.
Hi Rotor >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21102 Jul 1, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
afternoon everyone and have fun weekend :)to hot to purr
Good morning, Kitten ... amazing it rained yesterday morning ... Heaven knows where it came from but it did ... cooled it off for awhile but and we sure cherished it and wish for more ... Be careful out there with those fires out there in AZ, Kitten!

>drops nets and here come the ping pong ball from the rafters<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21103 Jul 1, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I'm having a lovely, sunny day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma! It was a lovely weekend for me, too! Hope you got to see your sister >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21104 Jul 1, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I've ever seen any body else come close to them together,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iSjRggiSBrUXX
Enjoy your weekend also and Stay Cool FC,..
Good morning there BT ... IDK, with that genre of music, no one comes to mind right away but I'm half awake, half asleep right now lol .... I DID have a great weekend and hope you did as well ... You stay cool too and have a super day ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21105 Jul 1, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>And here I thought you were going to rest this weekend--Silly me! LOL.
Annie's a really cool play--I love musicals. Always wondered if I was walking down the street, and decided to burst out in song, would people start singing with me? Hmmm, I'll have to try it sometime. LOL
Hearts, hugs, and SLOW DOWN!
Good morning, Princess ... it was a very busy weekend around here ... I am trying to remember what I did on Saturday but I cannot remember ... went to church yesterday and had lunch with Brenda afterward. OH, now I remember, DUH! Joe, Patsy and I had dinner at Maria's, yummy and went to the musical/play ANNIE ... IT WAS FABULOUS ... Great production! Whoever directed it was great, I mean those elementary kids were awesome, Princess ... the jr high & high school kids, too but the little kids were remarkable ... You'd of thought that came right off broadway ... I would've of gone again on Sunday for the final show but I'd already committed to Linda's b/day ... ANNIE was sooooo much fun and the talent was incredible I KNOW you would have loved it and been totally impressed ... After lunch yesterday Brenda hit a few stores and I went to Linda's surprise party ... I can NOT believe her husband actually pulled off a SURPRISE party ... There was NO evidence of a surprise part when I arrived approximately 15 minutes to start time ... Linda was in her grub clothes and people started showing up ... She had NO idea ... she was so embarrassed it was ha-halarious ... We had a lot of fun ... ran into a lot of peeps I used to work with ... they asked me if I ever missed working, DUH ... the answer there was a no brainer ---> NO, lol ... Hope your weekend was great ...

Hugs Hearts and good times ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21106 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rotor >mwah<
Huggles

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21107 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky ... and Ricky, too hahaha ... Thanks for the coffee ... I have French vanilla creamer and splenda ... makes for a nice cuppa ... Wishing you a super day, bud ... take care ... 100's down here, stay cool! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
Did you go see the show over the weekend? Did you enjoy yourself? Is Will pretty good?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21108 Jul 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Huggles
lol, there's a word I've never heard before! Morning Rotor!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21109 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... amazing it rained yesterday morning ... Heaven knows where it came from but it did ... cooled it off for awhile but and we sure cherished it and wish for more ... Be careful out there with those fires out there in AZ, Kitten!
most are up near Phoenix one near the boarder with Mexico and on in Tucson on Mt Lemon and that one started by lighting last night with the storms that we got with rain wind kitten stayed inside on that one purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21110 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a nice cold front so it was very pleasant yesterday. I hope today is the same :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21111 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... it was a very busy weekend around here ... I am trying to remember what I did on Saturday but I cannot remember ... went to church yesterday and had lunch with Brenda afterward. OH, now I remember, DUH! Joe, Patsy and I had dinner at Maria's, yummy and went to the musical/play ANNIE ... IT WAS FABULOUS ... Great production! Whoever directed it was great, I mean those elementary kids were awesome, Princess ... the jr high & high school kids, too but the little kids were remarkable ... You'd of thought that came right off broadway ... I would've of gone again on Sunday for the final show but I'd already committed to Linda's b/day ... ANNIE was sooooo much fun and the talent was incredible I KNOW you would have loved it and been totally impressed ... After lunch yesterday Brenda hit a few stores and I went to Linda's surprise party ... I can NOT believe her husband actually pulled off a SURPRISE party ... There was NO evidence of a surprise part when I arrived approximately 15 minutes to start time ... Linda was in her grub clothes and people started showing up ... She had NO idea ... she was so embarrassed it was ha-halarious ... We had a lot of fun ... ran into a lot of peeps I used to work with ... they asked me if I ever missed working, DUH ... the answer there was a no brainer ---> NO, lol ... Hope your weekend was great ...
Hugs Hearts and good times ...
It sounds like you had a great time. I am hooked on Vince Flynn books and have read his last 3 in just a few days. You have to read them. I suggest you start with Assassin. Mitch Rapp is his character and I understand it is almost an auto bio. Flynn was a good friend of Rush. He died so young just a few weeks ago. Enjoy this cool weather Darlin :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#21112 Jul 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, there's a word I've never heard before! Morning Rotor!
Snuggly hug....No, you can't have one. I like ya man, but not that much...lol

Feeling better?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21113 Jul 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning there BT ... IDK, with that genre of music, no one comes to mind right away but I'm half awake, half asleep right now lol .... I DID have a great weekend and hope you did as well ... You stay cool too and have a super day ... Hearts, FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bzePqXEJrBYXX

Some uncut Stevie about 20 mins I think,

Saw my Doc today, she likes all the numbers , also said I can follow directions, I've got her fooled Big Time,

if you sleep in late, tell them I said it was OK,...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#21114 Jul 1, 2013
Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner!!!
;o)
I love a happy ending!!!
@}-'--,---
((Love-n-Hugs))

Dang he died way to young...
;o(

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21115 Jul 2, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner!!!
;o)
I love a happy ending!!!
@}-'--,---
((Love-n-Hugs))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WpmILPAcRQoXX
Dang he died way to young...
;o(
Good morning, Rose Bud! Nice to see you ... Yep, Patrick was a good old Texas boy who left us too soon ... his movies were good and that line will never be forgotten, "nobody puts baby in a corner" ... I can just see and hear it, lol ... Haven't seen much of anyone around as I've been really busy ... Had dinner last night at Patsy's new beautiful home ... Dinner was fabulous with Flo and Joyce ... We were her first guests ... so yay! Hope all's been well with you ... We're expecting a cold front tomorrow ... High's in the 90's and low of 69, yippee skippy ... Enjoy your day! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

7572 ... pair of jeans to the dry cleaners ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21116 Jul 2, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Some uncut Stevie about 20 mins I think,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =grBmQwLSlDwXX
Saw my Doc today, she likes all the numbers , also said I can follow directions, I've got her fooled Big Time,
if you sleep in late, tell them I said it was OK,...
Good morning, BT ... great taste in music you've got in our old Texas boy, the great SRV ... I have always loved this next video ... The poncho he is wearing ---> I have the poster of him holding his guitar, looking toward one side with his famous hat ... very nicely framed ...

Glad all your numbers are spot on ... you should win an Oscar ... stand by for your trophy, LOL ... Have an awesome day ...

SRV ~ CROSSFIRE ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21117 Jul 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Snuggly hug....No, you can't have one. I like ya man, but not that much...lol
Feeling better?
LOL ...

Morning sweets! >mwah<

5477 ... pair of sneakers ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min streetglidehoney 43,553
Play "end of the name"... 4 min andet1987 389
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 14 min beatlesinafog 2,460
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 17 min Judy 123 1,186
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 18 min beatlesinafog 32,724
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 19 min Joe 1,701
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 19 min beatlesinafog 57,717
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min Wolftracks 169,393
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr anguish 29,710
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 18,661