For Dear FlowerChild

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21058 Jun 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Run by Jack Patterson, an Alex Cross novel ... Excellent, 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, hot off the press, 2013 book ... I read it in 3 days, it was that good ... excellent writing, fast reading ... read it if you get the chance ...
I'm enjoying my day FC. have fun reading your new book. <3

“New poetry book coming soon”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21059 Jun 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... very interesting reading material ... thanks for sharing with us ... Happy Wednesday ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Ma Rainey... the Mother of the Blues!

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#21060 Jun 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I've ever seen a bad Jackson movie ... he's a pretty good actor ... The movie he did with Geena Davis was hysterical ... the singing part especially ... I think he made up the words as he went along ... hysterical, I tell ya ... The Long Kiss Goodnight was the name of it ... Oh, geesh! Now, I'll have those songs in my head ... they aren't the prettiest words in the world, LOL ... but they do have the blues beat down, hahahahaha (guess you have to be there;)...
I'll have to keep an eye out for that one, sounds more interesting than most...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21061 Jun 27, 2013
Hello to all FC's friends oh and I guess to FC as well! lol

I brought coffee so fill up!

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#21062 Jun 27, 2013
Good morning Flower... just finished my final set list for the Saturday show, and thought you might enjoy "recreating" it when you have time...

Shadowville All-Stars at Chattahoochee Harley-Davidson / Set, Song & Chord List

Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars go on the Chattahoochee Harley-Davidson pavilion stage at approximately 4:00 pm. The "Minstrels on the Block" concert show at the Harley Davidson pavilion will be Saturday, June 29th from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.

Will Dockery (vocals)- Jack Snipe (guitar)- Brian Mallard (guitar)- Robbie Wright (bass)- Patricia Suddeth (vocals & tambourine)- Kevin Harrison / Eric Gunter (drums).

Set List:

1) Last Dream Today
Written by Dockery & Mallard:
Spoken word introduction/Vamp in Am (intro)- Am, E. "Moderately fast rock" -Jack Snipe.
http://www.reverbnation.com/shadowvilleallsta...

2) Shark Pact Manifesto
Written by Dockery & Wood:
E, G, A - D, A, C, G - F#m. "Moderate rock, but heavy." -Jack Snipe
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...

3) Baby Stop Crying (Cover song/Bob Dylan)
http://dylanchords.info/20_streetlegal/baby_s...

4) Ozone Stigmata
Written by Dockery & Conley:
C, Em, F, G - Am, Em, F, G/Stop
http://archive.org/details/OzoneStigmataByWil...

5) Gone Too Far
Written by Dockery, Mallard & Snipe:
G, D, Em; Chorus: Em7, E9

6) "Wobble"
Em, G, Fm#, B - Em7, E9 "Fastish shuffle, psychedelic." -Jack Snipe

7) Over You
G, Am, C, D -ch- Em, A, C, D

8) Walk On The Wild Side/You Can't Always Get What You Want (Cover song/Lou Reed)
D, G, Em

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21063 Jun 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
So, I get my passport in the mail, right? Then a few days later I'm to get my birth certificate and other original papers ... Well, today I received my birth certificate but I didn't receive my marriage certificate showing why my last name is not the same as my birth certificate ... what a hassle ... so I call the 1-877 # and now I have to WRITE the Houston field office for the return of my marriage certificate ... OR request it from the county from which I was married which is 7 hours from here ... sure, I'll be down there in a few weeks but that is besides the point but will probably be less of a hassle ... to request it by mail from the Houston field office or just go to my hometown and just stand in line and get it in person ... Jeez ... decisions decisions ... Houston, we have a problem, LOL ...
Everyone have a nice evening ... I have a new book to read ... The Hit by David Baldacci ... looks to be a good read ...
C'iao ...
Good morning Flower. Going to be a scorcher today so stay cool

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21064 Jun 27, 2013
good morning everyone ( put cold nose in FC ear to wake her up) purr purr and have a great day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21065 Jun 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone ( put cold nose in FC ear to wake her up) purr purr and have a great day :)
Lick her ear with that rough tongue. She loves that (sound of cat being spiked)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21066 Jun 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I'm enjoying my day FC. have fun reading your new book. <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... wishing you a lovely day! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21067 Jun 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma Rainey... the Mother of the Blues!
Good morning, Will ... she certainly has the longevity to have earned that title ... I can only go back as far as Etta James ... however, I'm sure you've done my homework for me, lol ... Enjoy your day! Stay cool and hydrated, too! Peace and Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21068 Jun 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to keep an eye out for that one, sounds more interesting than most...
yep, his singing and the words, especially, will make you laugh ... he's so nonchalant about it, too >grins<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21069 Jun 27, 2013
Good morning Flower. I hope today finds you well? We had a heck of a storm blow through here last night, no damage though--thankfully, just lots of wind, rain and things that go bump in the night. LOL.

Cooper was fine in his dog house--until there were 3 or 4 loud BOOMS from across the road--I think lightening stuck in the middle of the field. They were so close together and loud it sounded like fireworks. Anyway, he braved the rain to come to the front door and PLEAD with me to let him in. LOL. What a critter....LOL.

You just gotta feel sorry for him after that, ya know?

Anyway, all the rain has washed away this AM. The ground is nice and squishy, so I think I'll be able to get out and get some weeds pulled.

Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and sunshine!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21070 Jun 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Hello to all FC's friends oh and I guess to FC as well! lol
I brought coffee so fill up!
Good morning, Ricky ... and Ricky, too hahaha ... Thanks for the coffee ... I have French vanilla creamer and splenda ... makes for a nice cuppa ... Wishing you a super day, bud ... take care ... 100's down here, stay cool! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21071 Jun 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Good morning Flower... just finished my final set list for the Saturday show, and thought you might enjoy "recreating" it when you have time...
Shadowville All-Stars at Chattahoochee Harley-Davidson / Set, Song & Chord List
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars go on the Chattahoochee Harley-Davidson pavilion stage at approximately 4:00 pm. The "Minstrels on the Block" concert show at the Harley Davidson pavilion will be Saturday, June 29th from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Will Dockery (vocals)- Jack Snipe (guitar)- Brian Mallard (guitar)- Robbie Wright (bass)- Patricia Suddeth (vocals & tambourine)- Kevin Harrison / Eric Gunter (drums).
Set List:
1) Last Dream Today
Written by Dockery & Mallard:
Spoken word introduction/Vamp in Am (intro)- Am, E. "Moderately fast rock" -Jack Snipe.
2) Shark Pact Manifesto
Written by Dockery & Wood:
E, G, A - D, A, C, G - F#m. "Moderate rock, but heavy." -Jack Snipe
3) Baby Stop Crying (Cover song/Bob Dylan)
http://dylanchords.info/20_streetlegal/baby_s...
4) Ozone Stigmata
C, Em, F, G - Am, Em, F, G/Stop
http://archive.org/details/OzoneStigmataByWil...
5) Gone Too Far
G, D, Em; Chorus: Em7, E9
6) "Wobble"
Em, G, Fm#, B - Em7, E9 "Fastish shuffle, psychedelic." -Jack Snipe
7) Over You
G, Am, C, D -ch- Em, A, C, D
8) Walk On The Wild Side/You Can't Always Get What You Want (Cover song/Lou Reed)
D, G, Em
Hello again, Will ... The heckler on Shadowville would be so jealous, LOL ... Very good work and nice work on the line-up ... I like the way you worked the chords in on that ... very creative ... I like the new "Dream" song ... Well, IDK if it's a NEW song but it's one I've not heard before ... thanks for letting me hear it ... Enjoy your day, Will ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21072 Jun 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Going to be a scorcher today so stay cool
Good morning, Denny ... it's been over 100 on my porch for days now ... even last week ... on the forecast for the next few days, too ... Keeping Jax out of the heat ... He hears the front door and then the screen door open up and he shoots in the house ... he doesn't even want to be out in it ... can't say I don't blame him ... I'd like to have a Hershey's bar with almonds in it ... it'd melt by the time I'd make it home ... IDK why I'm craving one ... better just to get a Diet cherry lime-aid slushy from Sonic on my way home from PT ... which I'd better start getting ready for ... Have a nice day and hope the wife is still doing well ... Giver her my personal wishes, will you? Best regards, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21073 Jun 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... >wipes my ear< what's that wet stuff on my ear? LOL ... Well, my helper has called in "sick" again today with a massive headache ... probably a sinus or a migraine ... she doesn't know ... her first job in the morning from 0800 to 1300 doesn't have an air conditioner ... poor thing ... probably heat related ... how can the woman living there, live there? She is in her 70's! I think she has 1 window A/C unit ... how can her children let her live like that? Sorry Kitten ... just thinking of you 100+ weather and I got to thinking of this poor older woman who lives without an A/C in the middle of Texas and ... never mind ... None of my business ... just take care of me ... selfish but if I don't, no one will ... Anyway, on a more cheerful note ... My knee is getting so much stronger, pretty good for 2 1/2 weeks post op AND I started back to the gym this past Monday with my cronies who I missed terribly ... so all is good ... hope the same for you ... Luvya big ... have a bright and cheerful day filled with love and joy! >hugs< FC <3 ...

>leaves ball of yarn<

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#21074 Jun 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... she certainly has the longevity to have earned that title ... I can only go back as far as Etta James ... however, I'm sure you've done my homework for me, lol ... Enjoy your day! Stay cool and hydrated, too! Peace and Love ~ FC <3 ...
That's just what Ma Rainey was proclaimed to be but others... I wasn't actually there... Heh.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#21075 Jun 27, 2013
Hey Flower...
We had some real heavy duty storms move through here yesterday and today is a very hot humid sticky icky day in the valley...
Free Saunas for everybody!!!
It's almost time for me to take the pack out and I am dreading it...
I prefer the AC!!!
OH hey I have now picked 12 green tomatoes, 2 bell peppers and 3 cucumbers from my garden...
I gave the tomatoes to my sister for her to split with her oldest daughter... S. has tomato plants but mine are coming in much faster than hers..
She has sweet corn in her garden and it's starting to tassel so we should have some fresh corn on the cob in a couple of weeks...
:o)
I hope that you are staying cool.. and that no matter what you do today you will have some fun and just enjoy life...
Sending you all of my best... and a bunch of Love...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

9405... Bet it's hotter out west than it is here...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21076 Jun 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just what Ma Rainey was proclaimed to be but others... I wasn't actually there... Heh.
The so it shall be, Will ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21077 Jun 27, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
We had some real heavy duty storms move through here yesterday and today is a very hot humid sticky icky day in the valley...
Free Saunas for everybody!!!
It's almost time for me to take the pack out and I am dreading it...
I prefer the AC!!!
OH hey I have now picked 12 green tomatoes, 2 bell peppers and 3 cucumbers from my garden...
I gave the tomatoes to my sister for her to split with her oldest daughter... S. has tomato plants but mine are coming in much faster than hers..
She has sweet corn in her garden and it's starting to tassel so we should have some fresh corn on the cob in a couple of weeks...
:o)
I hope that you are staying cool.. and that no matter what you do today you will have some fun and just enjoy life...
Sending you all of my best... and a bunch of Love...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
9405... Bet it's hotter out west than it is here...
Hi Rose Bud ... it's hotter than hades out there ... Jax doesn't want to be out ... Managed the gym MO/WE, managed physical therapy TU/TH ... it's 102 at the airport, and 104 on my porch ... getting hotter by the day, breaking records ... basically, I'm whooped ... Talk later ... Have a good evening! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 5 min Spotted Girl 804
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 6 min -Papa-Smurf- 2,398
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min Aussie Kev 9,852
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 11 min Aussie Kev 8,960
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 12 min Aussie Kev 35,929
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min wichita-rick 210,003
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min Grace Nerissa 68,407
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 54 min Susanm 44
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 76
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,746