For Dear FlowerChild

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#21018 Jun 22, 2013
good morning everyone <waves a paw at Denny> purr purr < a cold wet nose in Flowers ear> :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21019 Jun 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone <waves a paw at Denny> purr purr < a cold wet nose in Flowers ear> :)
She loves that :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21020 Jun 23, 2013
Good morning Flower and all the gang :) Sets milk out for the cat :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21021 Jun 23, 2013
good morning/afternoon everyone and thank you for the milk Denny purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21022 Jun 24, 2013
Good morning Will, Rotor, Princess, Denny Ricky, Kitten and Rose ... Nice to see you all ... It's been a nice couple of past days ... Turned in a book I never finished reading ... The Third Bullet by can't even remember the author ... he wrote, I, SNIPER, also ... Third Bullet was fiction, Kennedy assassination conspiracy and I'm sure I'll get back to but just wasn't in the mood for it ... Oh, the author is Stephen Hunter and it's another Bob Lee Swagger series ... I like Bob Lee Swagger ... another rogue character, much like Jack Reacher, lol ... Thought I had PT today but it's really tomorrow so I'll reprogram my internal alarm clock and go back to sleep ... toodles noodles... it's 0350, Jeez ... way to early to wake up but I go some shots of the super moon ... they're up on my f/b ... Have a sweet day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21023 Jun 24, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
S.W.A.T. ft Samuel L Jackson, Michelle Rodriguez and Colin Farrell ... it was action packed ... it was good ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21024 Jun 24, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
The Innocence Game by Michael Harvey ... it was alright ... a cross between the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew ... wasn't too challenging but it had a good plot and the end was a real surprise ... didn't see that coming ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#21025 Jun 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Will, Rotor, Princess, Denny Ricky, Kitten and Rose ... Nice to see you all ... It's been a nice couple of past days ... Turned in a book I never finished reading ... The Third Bullet by can't even remember the author ... he wrote, I, SNIPER, also ... Third Bullet was fiction, Kennedy assassination conspiracy and I'm sure I'll get back to but just wasn't in the mood for it ... Oh, the author is Stephen Hunter and it's another Bob Lee Swagger series ... I like Bob Lee Swagger ... another rogue character, much like Jack Reacher, lol ... Thought I had PT today but it's really tomorrow so I'll reprogram my internal alarm clock and go back to sleep ... toodles noodles... it's 0350, Jeez ... way to early to wake up but I go some shots of the super moon ... they're up on my f/b ... Have a sweet day! FC <3 ...
\
\
Good morning to you too F-C. I'm on last of 4 nightshifts and saaw this pop up, so seeing you are up and awake (open that other eye...) I'd thought I would stop in and say "Hi" and "Good Morning".

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21026 Jun 24, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>\
\
Good morning to you too F-C. I'm on last of 4 nightshifts and saaw this pop up, so seeing you are up and awake (open that other eye...) I'd thought I would stop in and say "Hi" and "Good Morning".
Good morning, CA ... so very nice to see you! Hope you've been holding up well ... the last of 4 night shifts should make you sleep well whenever you get home ... close that other eye and get some rest will you? Thanks for stopping by, CA ... always a pleasure to see you ... Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21027 Jun 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Ther is a whole lot of quiet at that hour. A time for deep thoughts.
Deep thoughts by Jack Handey ... reminds me of Saturday Night Live ...

http://www.hulu.com/playlist/171025#pli255412

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#21028 Jun 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Morning sweetie.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21029 Jun 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Flower. I got a contract on my new listing. It had 21 showings in 10 days. The market is hot :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21030 Jun 24, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great Monday and that great news Denny purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#21031 Jun 24, 2013
Good morning Flower. Hope you had a pleasant weekend. Picked blueberries till I thought I'd go crazy....lol. 2 gallons in the freezer. I told one of the neighbors to come pick what they wanted for a while--I'm about blueberried out....Next weekend, I guess I'll start making jelly....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21032 Jun 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
Morning sweetie.
Morning sweets! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21033 Jun 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. I got a contract on my new listing. It had 21 showings in 10 days. The market is hot :)
Good morning, Denny! Congrats on the contract ... glad the market is hot, that is great ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21034 Jun 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great Monday and that great news Denny purr purr :)
Good morning, Kitten >meow<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21035 Jun 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope you had a pleasant weekend. Picked blueberries till I thought I'd go crazy....lol. 2 gallons in the freezer. I told one of the neighbors to come pick what they wanted for a while--I'm about blueberried out....Next weekend, I guess I'll start making jelly....
Good morning, Princess ... My weekend was very pleasant and sounds as though yours was as well! Awesome! Can hardly wait for my 6 pack of pickles, jellies and jam, yummy! Not much planned for the day ... going to try and make it to the gym ... I rode the bike Friday at physical therapy so I know I've got that range of motion ... Not going to try the leg machines yet, at the gym, but I know I can do the arm machines and free weights ... Miss my buds at the gym ... got to get my social life back, LOL ... Have a nice day!

Hearts, hugs and blueberries ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21036 Jun 24, 2013

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#21037 Jun 25, 2013
good morning everyone hope you have a great day RIP Skipper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Nedd Reckman 190,642
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Chimney1 197,171
News ATF: Reward Offered For Info On Melrose Church ... 20 min Northbound 6
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 56 min Camilla 2,857
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 17,509
Come on...Tell me a joke (Jan '08) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 7,216
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 20,131
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 2 hr ZomXIII 62
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 144,682
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr ZomXIII 5,978