|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>of course I did and Happy Fathers Day to all the dad and grandpa out there and have a great day :P purr purr
Morning, Kitten! Hope you got to spend some time with your dad and mom this weekend ... I know it's been blistering hot in your area ... keep cool and hydrate ... That's what we're doing down here! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really enjoying it and my class seems to be responding well.
Hi H'Lo ... am glad to hear of your teaching experience ... the best thing you can be to your teaching class is a mentor ... and to be there for them ... never know what kind of challenges they may be facing in their home ... Kudos to you! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Kitten! Hope you got to spend some time with your dad and mom this weekend ... I know it's been blistering hot in your area ... keep cool and hydrate ... That's what we're doing down here! >hugs< FC <3 ...
I didn't there up in AK for the summer and they won't be back till Nov but I did call them :)and that what I try to do its going to about 106 today and no rain

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny, and interesting...
Keith Richards once said "Write what you want about me in your newspapers just put a photo and spell my name right."
--
"Silver Blazing Sun" / Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/Ot-RTkMkQJo
LOL ... sounds like something Keith would say ... I think he came out with a CD I bought one time (is topville slow today or is it me?) Then I flew to Houston to see the Stones concert (GREAT story I'll tell you sometime!)... Keith sang a song, got a standing ovation, and he laughed stating he knew he couldn't sing on key but he appreciated the standing o and all ... it was a great concert, memorable of many ...

but he's heck of a guitarist ...

KEITH RICHARDS ~ HOW I WISH ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6475 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again Flower. I HOPE we don't have a houseful this weekend, but we probably will--such is life...lol. Anyway, got to run--see ya later.
Hugs and hearts, and housefuls....lol
Good morning, Princess! Betting it was a blast at your home this past weekend .... going to have to re-boot after this post because this slow reaction I'm getting from this computer is not to my satisfaction ... Really? An add in the middle of my post? Really? Oh, dear! I really need some more sleep, lol ... instead I think I'll get dressed and go to Denny's for breakfast ... C U in a couple of hours, pretty one ... Have a nice day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

ROLLING STONES ~ SATISFACTION ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4950 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Hi Ricky!!! Got your wallet ... Going to Denny's ... See you later! >smiles & waves<

2565 ... >folds his wallet and drives away, LOL<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't there up in AK for the summer and they won't be back till Nov but I did call them :)and that what I try to do its going to about 106 today and no rain
A phone call is the next best thing to being there, Kitten ... good for you ... and thank Ma Bell! or Alexander, LOL ... Stay out of the heat ... >leaves catnip<

1235 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Man of Steel ... the Superman movie ... it was alright ... I would've rather seen the Smallville characters play the parts which would authenticated the movie ... Dennis and I watched Smallville on the CW television station from it's inception and loved it ... it was okay I suppose with the characters who played it on the big screen ... guess I'm biased with the Smallville characters ... I think Wildbluerose would agree with me on the Smallville characters but she also biased on the Smallville characters too, IDK???... anyway, it was alright like I said ... I still want to see Star Trek on the big screen before it leaves ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

My day was nice, FC. Have fun watching Movies. >>smiles+hugs<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rotor ... hope you and the girls had a great weekend ... I'm sure you did ... Happy Monday ... Have a super day ... Luvya big! FC <3 >mwah< ...
6860 ...
Yup all good. Yours??

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

good morning evryone and have a great day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
My day was nice, FC. Have fun watching Movies. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... Happy Tuesday to you ... Have a nice day >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yup all good. Yours??
Good morning, Rotor! All is good here, Rotor! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
good morning evryone and have a great day :)
Good morning, Kitten! Rained here this morning! Much needed rain! Partly sunny here and looks like the rain has moved on to the east of the IH35 corridor ... it was good while it lasted ... Have a very pleasant day!
>>purr purr<< FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower and friends. Hope you are having a great day. Just sort of a drive by. Got way too many threads on my tracker after not being here for a day or two.... Gotta catch up.....

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. Hope you are having a great day. Just sort of a drive by. Got way too many threads on my tracker after not being here for a day or two.... Gotta catch up.....
<waves>
Good morning, Princess ... Have a great day!

>>waves as you drive-by<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Rained here this morning! Much needed rain! Partly sunny here and looks like the rain has moved on to the east of the IH35 corridor ... it was good while it lasted ... Have a very pleasant day!
>>purr purr<< FC <3 ...
I can't remember a June with this much rain but we sure need it :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

MEOW MEOW good mornig everyone and happy hump day purr purr:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember a June with this much rain but we sure need it :)
Good morning, Denny! yep, we sure do ... and may we have many more days of rain ... have a great day! FC ...

>>does the rain dance<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
MEOW MEOW good mornig everyone and happy hump day purr purr:)
Good morning, Kitten! Happy humpday to you as well ... just getting up and the first attempt at making coffee didn't work so making a second attempt, lol ... that happened last week, too ... it's a brand new coffeemaker ... Hamilton Beach brand ... maybe time to invest in a GOOD coffeemaker ... but as long as this one works most of the time ... operative words, "most of the time" ... I can MacGyver it, LOL ... Have a great day! >>shakes head at my MacGyver skills<<

>>leaves fresh bowl of milk<<

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,581 - 20,600 of23,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••