purr purr meow meow :)
Good morning. Did you wake up Flower?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20957 Jun 16, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.
Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20958 Jun 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. Did you wake up Flower?
of course I did and Happy Fathers Day to all the dad and grandpa out there and have a great day :P purr purr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20959 Jun 17, 2013
Good morning Flower and all my friends. It is another damn Monday :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20960 Jun 17, 2013
Top of the Mornin' to Ye, Flower Child!

Posted a new song: "Twilight Girl (W. Dockery & H. Conley)" http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/207566168

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20961 Jun 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK but I think they're all wild, LOL ...
ROLLING STONES ~ WILD HORSES ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yE2B_kCfvssXX
Some of my favorite Stones... and Gram Parsons, too!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20962 Jun 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all my friends. It is another damn Monday :)
LOL ... well, the week has to start somewhere and at least your physical therapist doesn't want to see you during your soap opera, LOL ... Hope your Father's Day was a good one, Denny! Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

9057 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20963 Jun 17, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Top of the Mornin' to Ye, Flower Child!
Posted a new song: "Twilight Girl (W. Dockery & H. Conley)" http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/207566168
Good morning, my friend ... one of the best rock and roll bands, ever! One of the best r&r songs, ever ... Gimme Shelter ... Hope your weekend was the best ... Have an awesome day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

ROLLING STONES ~ GIMME SHELTER ...

(Live on Pop Go The Sixites - 1969) HD

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20964 Jun 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. Did you wake up Flower?
LOL ... eventually!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20965 Jun 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there.
Good morning, Rotor ... hope you and the girls had a great weekend ... I'm sure you did ... Happy Monday ... Have a super day ... Luvya big! FC <3 >mwah< ...

6860 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20966 Jun 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>of course I did and Happy Fathers Day to all the dad and grandpa out there and have a great day :P purr purr
Morning, Kitten! Hope you got to spend some time with your dad and mom this weekend ... I know it's been blistering hot in your area ... keep cool and hydrate ... That's what we're doing down here! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20967 Jun 17, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really enjoying it and my class seems to be responding well.
Hi H'Lo ... am glad to hear of your teaching experience ... the best thing you can be to your teaching class is a mentor ... and to be there for them ... never know what kind of challenges they may be facing in their home ... Kudos to you! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20968 Jun 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Kitten! Hope you got to spend some time with your dad and mom this weekend ... I know it's been blistering hot in your area ... keep cool and hydrate ... That's what we're doing down here! >hugs< FC <3 ...
I didn't there up in AK for the summer and they won't be back till Nov but I did call them :)and that what I try to do its going to about 106 today and no rain

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20969 Jun 17, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny, and interesting...
Keith Richards once said "Write what you want about me in your newspapers just put a photo and spell my name right."
--
"Silver Blazing Sun" / Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/Ot-RTkMkQJo
LOL ... sounds like something Keith would say ... I think he came out with a CD I bought one time (is topville slow today or is it me?) Then I flew to Houston to see the Stones concert (GREAT story I'll tell you sometime!)... Keith sang a song, got a standing ovation, and he laughed stating he knew he couldn't sing on key but he appreciated the standing o and all ... it was a great concert, memorable of many ...

but he's heck of a guitarist ...

KEITH RICHARDS ~ HOW I WISH ...

6475 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20970 Jun 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again Flower. I HOPE we don't have a houseful this weekend, but we probably will--such is life...lol. Anyway, got to run--see ya later.
Hugs and hearts, and housefuls....lol
Good morning, Princess! Betting it was a blast at your home this past weekend .... going to have to re-boot after this post because this slow reaction I'm getting from this computer is not to my satisfaction ... Really? An add in the middle of my post? Really? Oh, dear! I really need some more sleep, lol ... instead I think I'll get dressed and go to Denny's for breakfast ... C U in a couple of hours, pretty one ... Have a nice day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

ROLLING STONES ~ SATISFACTION ...

4950 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20971 Jun 17, 2013
Hi Ricky!!! Got your wallet ... Going to Denny's ... See you later! >smiles & waves<

2565 ... >folds his wallet and drives away, LOL<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20972 Jun 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't there up in AK for the summer and they won't be back till Nov but I did call them :)and that what I try to do its going to about 106 today and no rain
A phone call is the next best thing to being there, Kitten ... good for you ... and thank Ma Bell! or Alexander, LOL ... Stay out of the heat ... >leaves catnip<

1235 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20973 Jun 17, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Man of Steel ... the Superman movie ... it was alright ... I would've rather seen the Smallville characters play the parts which would authenticated the movie ... Dennis and I watched Smallville on the CW television station from it's inception and loved it ... it was okay I suppose with the characters who played it on the big screen ... guess I'm biased with the Smallville characters ... I think Wildbluerose would agree with me on the Smallville characters but she also biased on the Smallville characters too, IDK???... anyway, it was alright like I said ... I still want to see Star Trek on the big screen before it leaves ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20974 Jun 17, 2013
My day was nice, FC. Have fun watching Movies. >>smiles+hugs<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Lucy the First 56,812
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min Poppyann 35,195
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 17 min _FLATLINE-------- 82,118
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 18 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,558
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 20 min _FLATLINE-------- 11,519
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min scientia potentia... 199,277
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 50 min Rider on the Storm 1,069
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 56 min Conyers Heights 7,199
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Grey Daze 192,795
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr andet1987 12,397
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 9 hr Spotted Girl 23
More from around the web