|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower..HOP in my Scooter Sidecar.. With your beach gear.. HOT...YUMMY NEW..LIFEGUARDS...Fainting Spells 101..in action!!
LOL ... Morning, CC ... I'll take you up on the sidecar and the lifeguard action (fans herself) whew! Glad to see you enjoying yourself! Keep cool and hydrate, CC! Have a fun day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. My wife had a stroke Saturday and I have been at the hospital most of the time. We were very lucky and there was no damage. She will get out tomorrow. It scared the hell out of me!
Good morning, Denny! I am so sorry to hear of your wife's dilemma but GLAD hear there was no damage ... Hopefully there is some cocktail they've given her to prevent further incidences ... I can imagine it scared you to no end ... she's a lovely lady, very quiet ... please give her my regards, stay close to her, watch her closely and keep me posted ... You take care of YOU, too! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-C and everyone else as well. We made it to "HUMP DAY", then the easy downhill slide into the weekend begins.
Hi CA!!!!! Yes, humpday is over and we've made it through without incident ... Nice of you to stop by here as it's always nice to see you ... Hope you have big plans for the weekend ... you guys stay cool and hydrated, too! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
For a few moments, Dear Flower!
Good morning, Will ... funny dream I had that I actually remembered ... I was walking over a wooden bridge with clear water beneath which showed rocks that had musicians names written on them with black mark alots ... there was PAGE, KNOPFLER, RAITT, CLAPTON, HENDRIX, and DOCKER-TY ... Guess that is when I woke up ... laughing ... as I am now -----> hahahahahahahahahahaha ... should have never told me about that lawyer mis-spelling your name, LOL ... Thanks for the laugh and have a great day! "Make it So" ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
Good morning FC!
Good morning everyone!
5888...bets HRP's wallet!
Hi Ricky! >smiles and waves< ...

4090 ... full house over your 3 of a kind gets HRP's wallet and her BBJ ... yippee ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Kitten! It's been triple digits in your area for many many days ... you know the rules about staying cool, hydration and all that jazz ... jut do it, Kitten >hugs<< FC <3 ...

>leaves trail of meow mix to your little bed<

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Morning, CC ... I'll take you up on the sidecar and the lifeguard action (fans herself) whew! Glad to see you enjoying yourself! Keep cool and hydrate, CC! Have a fun day! FC <3 ...
Hey, Flower..Yeah, overdid it on the Horse Trail yesterday... Was soooooo Sleepy WHEN I finally settled down in my pad...INCENSE always makes me FEEL Better!!..See ya...;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Flower..Yeah, overdid it on the Horse Trail yesterday... Was soooooo Sleepy WHEN I finally settled down in my pad...INCENSE always makes me FEEL Better!!..See ya...;)
GM, CC ... yeah, I overdid it at the ballpark Tuesday night ... been paying for it since so I know what you mean ... I relax with the aroma of a well made candle ... Rest up so we can get back on that scooter and roam around and see what kind of party we can get to ... Enjoy your day!... Peace Out ~ FC <3 ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Sweetums! I hope you're taking it easy today after overdoing it at the ballpark. Can't slow a good woman down though, can ya? Hahaha!
Here's that performance that Usher did on The Voice Tuesday night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hope you enjoy it! Have a great day! Luvya much!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Flower..Yeah, overdid it on the Horse Trail yesterday... Was soooooo Sleepy WHEN I finally settled down in my pad...INCENSE always makes me FEEL Better!!..See ya...;)
How many horses do you have?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... funny dream I had that I actually remembered ... I was walking over a wooden bridge with clear water beneath which showed rocks that had musicians names written on them with black mark alots ... there was PAGE, KNOPFLER, RAITT, CLAPTON, HENDRIX, and DOCKER-TY ... Guess that is when I woke up ... laughing ... as I am now -----> hahahahahahahahahahaha ... should have never told me about that lawyer mis-spelling your name, LOL ... Thanks for the laugh and have a great day! "Make it So" ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
You should sneak in another rock with Flower Child mixed in along side the other musicians! lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Sweetums! I hope you're taking it easy today after overdoing it at the ballpark. Can't slow a good woman down though, can ya? Hahaha!
Here's that performance that Usher did on The Voice Tuesday night.
Hope you enjoy it! Have a great day! Luvya much!
Good afternoon, doll! WOW! Thanks for the link ... I was listening and watching ... I thought the song was over after 2:36 ... he stopped and then busted out with some moves! WOW! Was that a stunt double? I had to backtrack and look again! It was NOT! An older version of MJ? Usher was really good, I'm impressed ... Closest to MJ I think I've ever seen but then I don't do hip-hop so that is the closest to MJ, ever! Nice! I might even pay money to see him, he's so sweet and funny on the Voice, isn't he? Maybe catch up next week on "our show".... Hope your day has been a good one ... Thanks for sharing the video >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How many horses do you have?
IDK but I think they're all wild, LOL ...

ROLLING STONES ~ WILD HORSES ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You should sneak in another rock with Flower Child mixed in along side the other musicians! lol
lol ... Hi again, Ricky ... nah, we play a game that goes ... the name of your band ...

1. first name the color of the shorts your wearing:

green ...

2. name what you last ate:

banana ...

the name of my band is GREEN BANANA, hahahahahha ...

corny, I know ...

What is the name of your band? LOL ...*wink*...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm having a nice day, FC. >hugs< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm having a nice day, FC. >hugs< <3
Good to hear that sweet Emma ... enjoy the rest of your evening! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear that sweet Emma ... enjoy the rest of your evening! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower and Emma and all the gang

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. Went shopping yesterday, but, funny thing--when I got ready to check out, my wallet was gone. Weird. Thankfully I had Rotor's credit cards, so it was all good....

Hope you have a good day and great weekend. Talk to you later.

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and Emma and all the gang
Good afternoon, Denny! A little overcast here ... The bikers, about 65,000 of them, expected for the ROT Rally ... ROT ---> Republic of Texas Rally lasts all weekend ... Bikers from all over doing their runs into the hill country, their poker runs, lots of fun, dancing, music, etc! Should be fun ... Wishing you and your wife a healthy, fun-filled family weekend! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Went shopping yesterday, but, funny thing--when I got ready to check out, my wallet was gone. Weird. Thankfully I had Rotor's credit cards, so it was all good....
Hope you have a good day and great weekend. Talk to you later.
<waves>
Good morning, Princess ... that's funny you got Rotor's wallet because there is Princess Susan on another thread who always manages to get Ricky's thread ... I think that is her name, LOL ... You will probably have a houseful this weekend and lots of love to spread around ... make it so ... Luvya big pretty one! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't bet with " Wabbit" (Feb '12) 10 min Debra27 86
My Official Goodnight Thread (Mar '12) 11 min Debra27 262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 141,322
Man run over by own truck during road rage 39 min Marcavage s Emission 1
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 43 min Marcavage s Emission 7
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr wichita-rick 13,029
How did you get over a broken heart? (Oct '09) 1 hr Sublime1 263
Woman: Backyard near turnpike is not a rest stop 1 hr Marcavage s Emission 10
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TenderTink 34,946