For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20933 Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Flower..Yeah, overdid it on the Horse Trail yesterday... Was soooooo Sleepy WHEN I finally settled down in my pad...INCENSE always makes me FEEL Better!!..See ya...;)
How many horses do you have?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20934 Jun 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... funny dream I had that I actually remembered ... I was walking over a wooden bridge with clear water beneath which showed rocks that had musicians names written on them with black mark alots ... there was PAGE, KNOPFLER, RAITT, CLAPTON, HENDRIX, and DOCKER-TY ... Guess that is when I woke up ... laughing ... as I am now -----> hahahahahahahahahahaha ... should have never told me about that lawyer mis-spelling your name, LOL ... Thanks for the laugh and have a great day! "Make it So" ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
You should sneak in another rock with Flower Child mixed in along side the other musicians! lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20935 Jun 13, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Sweetums! I hope you're taking it easy today after overdoing it at the ballpark. Can't slow a good woman down though, can ya? Hahaha!
Here's that performance that Usher did on The Voice Tuesday night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NOo4hDjM2NQXX
Hope you enjoy it! Have a great day! Luvya much!
Good afternoon, doll! WOW! Thanks for the link ... I was listening and watching ... I thought the song was over after 2:36 ... he stopped and then busted out with some moves! WOW! Was that a stunt double? I had to backtrack and look again! It was NOT! An older version of MJ? Usher was really good, I'm impressed ... Closest to MJ I think I've ever seen but then I don't do hip-hop so that is the closest to MJ, ever! Nice! I might even pay money to see him, he's so sweet and funny on the Voice, isn't he? Maybe catch up next week on "our show".... Hope your day has been a good one ... Thanks for sharing the video >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20936 Jun 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How many horses do you have?
IDK but I think they're all wild, LOL ...

ROLLING STONES ~ WILD HORSES ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20937 Jun 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You should sneak in another rock with Flower Child mixed in along side the other musicians! lol
lol ... Hi again, Ricky ... nah, we play a game that goes ... the name of your band ...

1. first name the color of the shorts your wearing:

green ...

2. name what you last ate:

banana ...

the name of my band is GREEN BANANA, hahahahahha ...

corny, I know ...

What is the name of your band? LOL ...*wink*...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20938 Jun 13, 2013
I'm having a nice day, FC. >hugs< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20940 Jun 13, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm having a nice day, FC. >hugs< <3
Good to hear that sweet Emma ... enjoy the rest of your evening! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20941 Jun 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear that sweet Emma ... enjoy the rest of your evening! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower and Emma and all the gang

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20942 Jun 14, 2013
Good morning Flower. Went shopping yesterday, but, funny thing--when I got ready to check out, my wallet was gone. Weird. Thankfully I had Rotor's credit cards, so it was all good....

Hope you have a good day and great weekend. Talk to you later.

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20943 Jun 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and Emma and all the gang
Good afternoon, Denny! A little overcast here ... The bikers, about 65,000 of them, expected for the ROT Rally ... ROT ---> Republic of Texas Rally lasts all weekend ... Bikers from all over doing their runs into the hill country, their poker runs, lots of fun, dancing, music, etc! Should be fun ... Wishing you and your wife a healthy, fun-filled family weekend! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20944 Jun 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Went shopping yesterday, but, funny thing--when I got ready to check out, my wallet was gone. Weird. Thankfully I had Rotor's credit cards, so it was all good....
<waves>
Good morning, Princess ... that's funny you got Rotor's wallet because there is Princess Susan on another thread who always manages to get Ricky's thread ... I think that is her name, LOL ... You will probably have a houseful this weekend and lots of love to spread around ... make it so ... Luvya big pretty one! FC <3 ...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20945 Jun 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<waves>
What is it with you and Sue, you with Rotor's credit card and Sue with my wallet? lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20946 Jun 14, 2013
so, I can't sleep, insert compulsive thinking, it's 4:59a.m. and I keep thinking of this "rock" thing ... or is it a stone, a flat stone, who knows ... and I think of --->

SIMON & GARFUNKEL ~ I AM A ROCK ...

and a rock feels no pain and an island never cries

the words coming to my head thinking of the email I got from my pal, Linda, at the gym ... She's off to Minnesota to bury her dad and her husband Chevy lost his friend, age 60 from sudden, unexpected death ...

I think about the email I received from my friend, Velvet, on Wednesday ... J's daughter passed 7pm Tuesday night ... had been battling tumor's for 2 years, shrinking them with chemo ... to no avail ... Memorial was last night ...

Thinking, my friend, buries his daughter tomorrow 10am in Columbus ... how will he cope I ask myself ... brings memories of 8-10 years ago when he lost his little Teddy ... Teddy was lucky to make the daily trek to the post office and bank with master ... Everybody knew Teddy ... My friend was distraught ... His daughter tells me she is worried about her daddy and tells me she wouldn't know how to act if she didn't have her daddy around ... She tells me he is her rock ... which switches up and brings another song to my head ... the one that brings my daddy to my mind ---> My daddy was also my rock as was my grandpa ... we've talked about this already but this isn't about me ...

BOB SEGER ~ LIKE A ROCK ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Like a rock, I see myself again ... Like a rock ...

so, I hear a parent should never have to bury their child ... My friend is distraught, lost ... His spirit is broken ... A Catholic funeral ... I never knew his religion ... something we don't talk about down here in Texas, religion and politics ... Longhorns, Aggies, guns, music and other things ... he would laugh to hear me say that but inside he'd be hurting real bad ... real bad!...

BOB DYLAN ~ LIKE A ROLLING STONE ...
with no direction for home ... like a complete unknown ...

so, it came around back full circle, the rock, the stone ... which was it? What was the significance of it? IDK! It was what it was ... I know my friend has a broken spirit ... which brought another tune to my head originally by the great Bob Dylan but who can understand his singing, right? lol ... but it's covered really well by --->

KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD BAND ~ EVERYTHING IS BROKEN ...
Broken bodies broken bones
Broken voices on broken phones
Take a deep breath feel like you're chokin'
Everything is broken ...

I cannot be in Columbus OH, GA or TX ... but my heart can be in many zip codes, in many states and in many countries ... My heart goes out to my friend, J ... this post may be all over the place and that's okay ...

~ RIP AMANDA ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20947 Jun 14, 2013
Wishing all the dads, grand-dads, etc a Happy Father's Day ... and everyone else --- Enjoy your weekend ...

~ RIP DADDY ~

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20948 Jun 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... that's funny you got Rotor's wallet because there is Princess Susan on another thread who always manages to get Ricky's thread ... I think that is her name, LOL ... You will probably have a houseful this weekend and lots of love to spread around ... make it so ... Luvya big pretty one! FC <3 ...
Hi again Flower. I HOPE we don't have a houseful this weekend, but we probably will--such is life...lol. Anyway, got to run--see ya later.

Hugs and hearts, and housefuls....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20949 Jun 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with you and Sue, you with Rotor's credit card and Sue with my wallet? lol
I don't know, what's with YOU and MY wallet? LOL.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20951 Jun 14, 2013
Good evening all, good to see everyone doing well. My new job has had me really busy but I love it, which is funny because nobody who knows me would have ever pegged me for a teacher.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20952 Jun 15, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Good evening all, good to see everyone doing well. My new job has had me really busy but I love it, which is funny because nobody who knows me would have ever pegged me for a teacher.
Teaching is VERY rewarding. In one of my math classes, a fellow Vet missed almost a week of school early in the semester. He got behind and in math that can be disastrous. Anyway, one day the Prof asked me to stay after class and explained what was going on. He asked me to tutor this guy, which I did, for like 5 hours straight. It was kind of funny, we sat down and he dug out his last test....he had gotten a 35. He goes, "Should we start here?" I replied. "Nope," and dug out my notes. We went over the entire class from the beginning and I explained all the things he didn't get.
It was so cool to see him the next class participating, answering questions, and "getting it."
It may not pay great, but teaching is rewarding.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20953 Jun 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... funny dream I had that I actually remembered ... I was walking over a wooden bridge with clear water beneath which showed rocks that had musicians names written on them with black mark alots ... there was PAGE, KNOPFLER, RAITT, CLAPTON, HENDRIX, and DOCKER-TY ... Guess that is when I woke up ... laughing ... as I am now -----> hahahahahahahahahahaha ... should have never told me about that lawyer mis-spelling your name, LOL ... Thanks for the laugh and have a great day! "Make it So" ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
That is funny, and interesting...

Keith Richards once said "Write what you want about me in your newspapers just put a photo and spell my name right."

--
"Silver Blazing Sun" / Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/Ot-RTkMkQJo

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20954 Jun 15, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Teaching is VERY rewarding. In one of my math classes, a fellow Vet missed almost a week of school early in the semester. He got behind and in math that can be disastrous. Anyway, one day the Prof asked me to stay after class and explained what was going on. He asked me to tutor this guy, which I did, for like 5 hours straight. It was kind of funny, we sat down and he dug out his last test....he had gotten a 35. He goes, "Should we start here?" I replied. "Nope," and dug out my notes. We went over the entire class from the beginning and I explained all the things he didn't get.
It was so cool to see him the next class participating, answering questions, and "getting it."
It may not pay great, but teaching is rewarding.
I am really enjoying it and my class seems to be responding well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min F_R_E_D 189,525
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min wichita-rick 19,952
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min ImFree2Choose 34,593
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min ImFree2Choose 59,108
True False Game (Jun '11) 27 min SweLL GirL 12,002
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 29 min Jennifer Renee 17,157
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 34 min SweLL GirL 2,230
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 49 min Princess Hey 144,162
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 55,721
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr No party going on 19,564