For Dear FlowerChild

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20913 Jun 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. May hit 100 this week :(
Hi Denny it will be day 12 today of 100 in Tucson and you and your wife have my prayers on her stroke :(

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20914 Jun 12, 2013
Good mornign Flower and friends. I need to send Cooper back to school or something. He's letting the deer use my hostas and daylilies for a salad bar...... LOL

Enjoy your day. <waves>

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20915 Jun 12, 2013
Whooooooeeeeee....
Flower we done went and hit that 100 degree feeling today! That's with the heat index added in...
I hope that your day has been a good one and that no matter what you did you had fun and enjoyed yourself...
Keep up the good work hop-a-long...
;o)
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1528 Fold like a wilted leaf...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20916 Jun 12, 2013
Hey Denny...
I'm sorry to hear about your wife having a stroke.. but I was glad to hear she came through it without damage...
Sending her wishes for a full and speedy recovery...
Sending you both wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20917 Jun 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Will Docker-ty been around? LOL ...
For a few moments, Dear Flower!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20918 Jun 13, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Denny...
I'm sorry to hear about your wife having a stroke.. but I was glad to hear she came through it without damage...
Sending her wishes for a full and speedy recovery...
Sending you both wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
Thanks Rose. She is home now and getting her strength back. Glad Flower is doing well :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20919 Jun 13, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Rose. She is home now and getting her strength back. Glad Flower is doing well :)
That's good news Denny! Is she going to be okay?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20920 Jun 13, 2013
Good morning FC!

Good morning everyone!

5888...bets HRP's wallet!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20921 Jun 13, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are feeling better, FC.
The weekend was good, and the work week is starting out on a positive note.
Enjoy your game.
Hearts, hugs, and hydrate.....:)
Good morning, Princess ... The game was good and we met the cutest little 8 year old accompanied by her 4 bothers, dad and step mom ... they kept getting up to go for "walks" and she wanted to stay with "us" cuz we were "cool" ... her dad would look at us and we'd tell him we'd watch out for her as if we were all that responsible and all ... She was the cutest little thing and had the personality that would have required its own zip code, LOL ... she wound up being the Whataburger fan of the game ... it's all up on my Facebook ... My team didn't win but we got all our entertainment out of one little 8 year old ... She looked at me and said, "I love you! I wish you were my grandma!" ... her dad said, "you never say that to me!" ... we cracked up laughing ... I can't remember if that was before or after the cotton candy I bought her but we sugared her up and then gave her back to her parents, LOL ... that's what we do ... well, I, as an aunt does to a niece/nephew, LOL ... sugar 'em up and give 'em back, haha ... it was fun ...

Hope your week has been good thus far ... Weekend is upon us ... enjoy your day ...

Hearts, hugs and cotton candy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20922 Jun 13, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey There Little Flower...
Good to see you posting... I am so glad that everything went well and that there were no complications...
So you are gonna go to the ballpark ehhh? Take an umbrella... that way you can make your own shade...
It's a hot one in the valley today.. We are gonna get up to the 90's so I won't be doing much in the way of working outside.. I am gonna put down some grass seed though...but that won't be till later in the day when the sun has headed over to see you...
OK so I'm gonna surf for a few and then I am gonna get started on the household chores that need doing..
I hope that this will be a really good day for you and that you will have a bunch of fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1254... Fold... as in laundry... ;o)
Good morning, Rose Bud ... I looked at my ticket and it said,$7.00 ... thought to myself, "what the heck kind of seats could we possibly have for $7.00?" ... either nosebleed, in the grass or in the sun?... Come to find out, they were in the shade, between home plate and third base but closer to home plate and very nice seats ... you saw the photos on F/B ... not bad seats at all ... The guy that wheeled me around in the wheelchair ALL THE WAY around the stadium to our seats insisted I stay in the handicap area about 12 rows above our seats which meant I would be separated from the 3 I came with ... I would've never been blessed with being told "I love you" by that little girl and or getting a hug, LOL ... or by looking at her dad and thinking, "that would mean he'd be my son and all those kids would be my grandkids BAHWAHahahahahahahaha .... >laughing< guess you'd just have to of been there ... your mom would be the great-grandma, lol ... oh, what fun we'd of had, ha!
Goodness, bet you're sweatin' up a bunch up there with the humidity and all ... it's hit triple digits on my porch here the last couple of days, today, no different ... all kinds of heat advisories ... warnings, take your water bottles with you, etc etc etc ... watch your children, even your pets ...
Hope all went well at your friends house on Monday and all got taken care of there ...
All is well here, recuperating as well as can be expected ... Overdid it a little on Tuesday at the ballpark and all but it was worth it ... Good to see you ... Catch up later! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20923 Jun 13, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing better today! Follow those Dr's orders! LOL!
Just popping in to wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs, hearts and healing! Luvya much!
Good morning, doll! Me? Follow doctors orders? No way, LOL ... That would mean being quiet and still and I cannot do that ... that would go against what Tom Petty would say in Last Dance with Mary Jane ...

"I don't know what I've been told, you never slow down, you never grow old" ...

or something like that ... LOL, so see, my friend ... I must keep moving ... like moving on to the next post and get to Ricky as I promised him ... Good to see you and hope you guys had a great time at Texas Motor Speedway ... Luvya big, too! FC <3 ...

TOM PETTY ~ MARY JANE'S LAST DANCE ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20924 Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower..HOP in my Scooter Sidecar.. With your beach gear.. HOT...YUMMY NEW..LIFEGUARDS...Fainting Spells 101..in action!!
LOL ... Morning, CC ... I'll take you up on the sidecar and the lifeguard action (fans herself) whew! Glad to see you enjoying yourself! Keep cool and hydrate, CC! Have a fun day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20925 Jun 13, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. My wife had a stroke Saturday and I have been at the hospital most of the time. We were very lucky and there was no damage. She will get out tomorrow. It scared the hell out of me!
Good morning, Denny! I am so sorry to hear of your wife's dilemma but GLAD hear there was no damage ... Hopefully there is some cocktail they've given her to prevent further incidences ... I can imagine it scared you to no end ... she's a lovely lady, very quiet ... please give her my regards, stay close to her, watch her closely and keep me posted ... You take care of YOU, too! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20926 Jun 13, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-C and everyone else as well. We made it to "HUMP DAY", then the easy downhill slide into the weekend begins.
Hi CA!!!!! Yes, humpday is over and we've made it through without incident ... Nice of you to stop by here as it's always nice to see you ... Hope you have big plans for the weekend ... you guys stay cool and hydrated, too! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20927 Jun 13, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
For a few moments, Dear Flower!
Good morning, Will ... funny dream I had that I actually remembered ... I was walking over a wooden bridge with clear water beneath which showed rocks that had musicians names written on them with black mark alots ... there was PAGE, KNOPFLER, RAITT, CLAPTON, HENDRIX, and DOCKER-TY ... Guess that is when I woke up ... laughing ... as I am now -----> hahahahahahahahahahaha ... should have never told me about that lawyer mis-spelling your name, LOL ... Thanks for the laugh and have a great day! "Make it So" ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20928 Jun 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning FC!
Good morning everyone!
5888...bets HRP's wallet!
Hi Ricky! >smiles and waves< ...

4090 ... full house over your 3 of a kind gets HRP's wallet and her BBJ ... yippee ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20929 Jun 13, 2013
Good morning, Kitten! It's been triple digits in your area for many many days ... you know the rules about staying cool, hydration and all that jazz ... jut do it, Kitten >hugs<< FC <3 ...

>leaves trail of meow mix to your little bed<

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20930 Jun 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Morning, CC ... I'll take you up on the sidecar and the lifeguard action (fans herself) whew! Glad to see you enjoying yourself! Keep cool and hydrate, CC! Have a fun day! FC <3 ...
Hey, Flower..Yeah, overdid it on the Horse Trail yesterday... Was soooooo Sleepy WHEN I finally settled down in my pad...INCENSE always makes me FEEL Better!!..See ya...;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20931 Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Flower..Yeah, overdid it on the Horse Trail yesterday... Was soooooo Sleepy WHEN I finally settled down in my pad...INCENSE always makes me FEEL Better!!..See ya...;)
GM, CC ... yeah, I overdid it at the ballpark Tuesday night ... been paying for it since so I know what you mean ... I relax with the aroma of a well made candle ... Rest up so we can get back on that scooter and roam around and see what kind of party we can get to ... Enjoy your day!... Peace Out ~ FC <3 ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#20932 Jun 13, 2013
Good morning Sweetums! I hope you're taking it easy today after overdoing it at the ballpark. Can't slow a good woman down though, can ya? Hahaha!
Here's that performance that Usher did on The Voice Tuesday night.

Hope you enjoy it! Have a great day! Luvya much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 3 min andet1987 2,212
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Shavin Marvin 195,415
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 6 min ImFree2Choose 59,084
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min ImFree2Choose 34,551
Anything Biggest, Largest, Tallest, Best, you'd... 9 min andet1987 17
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 13 min Blessing of the S... 43,782
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 14 min Princess Hey 9,703
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min Better late than ... 55,696
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr Oh the irony 5,332
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sublime1 189,256
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 3 hr Downfall of America 82
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 4 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 1,783
More from around the web