For Dear FlowerChild

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20712 May 24, 2013
FLower...GRAB those LOVE BEADS...We are gonna dance o. A MOONLIGHT DRIVE...Tonight..GONNA CRASH THE NEIGHBOR'S BBQ PARTY!!!...(The Doors song)...R.I P...Ray.M...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20713 May 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten >purr purr< why is your tail wrapped around my leg? Manipulating me into giving you some more catnip? But you slept 2 days the last time I gave you catnip? LOL ...
>>points you to catnips anonymous<< LOL ...
CATNIP gose raceing around the house Hi FC purr purr

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20714 May 24, 2013
Good evening all, been a weird day and have been thinking about my dad, not sure why.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20715 May 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
FLower...GRAB those LOVE BEADS...We are gonna dance o. A MOONLIGHT DRIVE...Tonight..GONNA CRASH THE NEIGHBOR'S BBQ PARTY!!!...(The Doors song)...R.I P...Ray.M...
A moment for Ray.

(Cue Riders on the Storm)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20716 May 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, you have GOT TO SEE the film with Heath Ledger as the Joker ... it was AWESOME ... wait, that would be BATMAN ...
Back to Star Trek ... out with the old and in with the new ... there will never be the old Star Trek, again, EVER ... those days are gone and we compilate those series now into CD's or DVD's and keep them for old times sakes to watch over and over (like I do)... why do I do that??? cuz I can! LOL ... there was the NEXT Generation ... Now there is the NEW generation of actors/actresses ... the film, for what it's worth, was a very good film ... Will it ever meet the expectations to to William Shatner, Patrick Stewart? I don't think so ... who could but, William Shatner and Patrick Stewart were once young and so are these new actors ... I say give them a chance ... You may be quitely surprised ... Enjoy the film ... Happy Friday to you! Peace and Love ~ FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. The new Star Trek is great :) The rain has stopped now. We need the rain but with 3 dogs and dog doors the floors are a mess. All tile thankfully

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20717 May 25, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :) and hot and sunny in Tucson

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20718 May 25, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.
Be safe this weekend if you're out and about.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20719 May 26, 2013
Good morning Flower. I hope you are OK but I know how bad you needed the rain :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20720 May 26, 2013
Good morning everyone!

<brings in large pot of coffee and bagels?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20721 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone!
<brings in large pot of coffee and bagels?
YUM! Bagels :)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20722 May 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>YUM! Bagels :)
There's plenty for everyone!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20723 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>There's plenty for everyone!
Maybe a little Lox and creme cheese and red onion please :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20724 May 26, 2013
Kind of loving this completely contrary take on the film, as well, from a fellow who /loves/ the new Star Trek:

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/our-39trek39...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20725 May 26, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day :)purr purrr

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20726 May 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe a little Lox and creme cheese and red onion please :)
I forgot that red onion, but next time I'll get it!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20727 May 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day :)purr purrr
Toss several ping pong balls at floor fan!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20728 May 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Lots of weather news.
Sounds terrible in OK.
All those kids missing still in the school that was destroyed.

I hope HippiChick is OK in OK?
Hey Fish! Been thinking about you & missing you. Hope paradise is well...paradise. Got my veggies in this year. It's been a while. We'll see his things go.

Hippichick said she's ok, but Moore is actually where she originally has from. Moore is the town which as annihilated. This morning on the weather channel they pointed out that like with Hurricane Sandy I the east coast, they knew it was coming and had time to prepare. With tornadoes it's like minutes or seconds and then bam!

I can't begin to imagine the devastation!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20729 May 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Quinny! It has been hot, hot, hot! In the 90's ... thank goodness for a little breeze blowing through or IDK how people are managing it ... I let my car get cool before I get in it and the A/C in the home is on constant cool ... How are you managing in the heat? I love Botanical Gardens! They are so beautiful ... Austin has a beautiful one near Zilker Park ... never get tired of seeing nature at its best! As far as gardening, cacti seem to be my best, lol ... pothos and plants of that nature are okay ... otherwise, they last for awhile and then, kaput! haha ...

Jax, after 15 days of staying out all day and all night after Pooh Bear passed, FINALLY came in, went straight to his room and slept for 2 days and finally started eating ... Seems he was going through his own grief and little did I know my boy was "waiting" for Pooh to come home ... He's back to himself now and that is a great relief!!!!!!! As far as getting another pup? IDK if I can go through that again ... Scooter trained Girl ... Scooter and Girl trained Pooh Bear ... Girl and Pooh Bear trained Jax ... and now Jax ... well ---> he's on his own ... We NEVER locked our doors, ever ... in 15 years ... well, they get locked now ... Jax likes to stay outside but with the heat coming on, he's much to happy to come in out of it ...

The weekend was great and hope yours was as well ... Have an awesome week ... Always a pleasure to see you here, Quinny! Have a delightful day! >hugs< FC <3 ...
Humans underestimate animals, especially dogs. Poor thing. The separation anxiety. Jax & Pooh Bear must have been together a long time.

Hope you're doing ok. Can't be easy. You've got way more experience than I do in this area. Daisy is 15 & 1/2 and my first dog. Got her when she was a pup. Keep hoping she will outlive me but I don't think that's happening.

Chow chow for now ---- off to grab some grub!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20730 May 26, 2013
Poor Pooh, Had to be as tough on him as you.
Glad he's back to keeping you company again and eating.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20731 May 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans underestimate animals, especially dogs. Poor thing. The separation anxiety. Jax & Pooh Bear must have been together a long time.
Hope you're doing ok. Can't be easy. You've got way more experience than I do in this area. Daisy is 15 & 1/2 and my first dog. Got her when she was a pup. Keep hoping she will outlive me but I don't think that's happening.
Chow chow for now ---- off to grab some grub!
Good morning Flower and Quinn and all who come to this pleasant thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 2 min Unintelligent 3,234
News Church Organist Busted In Glory Hole Gambit 4 min The Facts 10
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Northener 201,500
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 5 min Knock Knock Joke 2,734
News The bizarre and Freudian history behind McDonal... 7 min Kestril 4
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 9 min After A Hummer 35,600
Single riders at carnivals/county fairs have ZE... 13 min Crusty 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min SweLL GirL 194,470
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 17 min Northbound 8,518
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 58,066
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr F_R_E_D 7,839
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 7 hr Knock off purse s... 190
More from around the web