“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20683 May 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Been out in the garden this AM. Got some things harvested and ready for the dehydrators--chamomile, chocolate mint (think York Peppermint patty), peppermint, tarragon, rosemary and something else, but I can't remember what right now....lol.
Anyway, you have a super day and I'll "see" you around topix....
Good morning, Princess ... the smell of your garden is scrumptious ... the meals at your table even more ... rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub, hmmmmmmmm yeah! LOL ... I can only imagine, hahaha ... Woke up late, very late and seems like I'm running behind to do nothing but await a phone call from the doc's office ...
Wishing you a lovely day, pretty one!

Hearts hugs and home grown spices ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20684 May 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who haven't seen this WOW!
Here's a close up of tornado..!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XMF22_MEMJUXX&sns=em
Hi Ricky! Thanks for the link but no thank you ... I've seen enough ... Good day to you! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20685 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Swimsuit by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ... Excellent ... 5 stars from this reader!
Have fun reading your book, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20686 May 22, 2013
Hey Flower...
SO... the storm front seems to have passed through and believe it or not we hardly saw any rain from it at all...
We had a light shower early this morning and then this afternoon we had a hard rain for about 15 or 20 minutes... that was followed by another light rain that didn't last anytime at all maybe 10 minutes tops...
Today I washed up all the Packs bedding and did a load of whites..
Swept and mopped the kitchen and hallway... Rearranged the patio.. I put the swing up by the house.. it gets more shade there... and then..
I went over to my neighbors house and helped with the removal of a large dead cedar tree... I took my trusty rakes and Chuck and I gathered up all the smaller broken branches and then we carried them out to the curb...
I'm really glad that Chuck finally was able to get that old dead tree taken out.. There were 5 of us over there so it got done in record time..
My neighbors are like that... always willing to help each other when help is needed.. I really have been blessed to have such good people around me..
Just as I have been blessed to have a friend as dear to my heart as you are..
I hope that this day has been a really good one for you and that you were able to enjoy yourself.. I hope that it was cooler in your neck of the woods.. that storm front took a lot of the heat out of here..
OK so I'm gonna surf for a few.. Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4411... Bet it's a beautiful night... cause the stars at night.. shine so bright... Deep In The Heart Of Texas...
;o)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20687 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean this one, Will?
... love it! Like only Captain Jean Luc Picard can deliver it!... Good evening to you! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jln3mi0vfJUXX
"The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!"
Have I really been gone an entire week?!?

Thanks, I'd love to see one more film with Picard and his crew, and they are still plenty young enough, heck Patrick Stewart seems to get younger every year!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20688 May 23, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.
Have a great day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20689 May 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... The library is holding a book they think I may be interested in "The Hit" by David Baldacci ... never heard of him or know nothing of his writings but the synopsis of the book sounds intriguing and my kind of book ... Hope your book is what you expect of it! Happy Wednesday and Happy reading! FC <3 ...
I have read him and you will enjoy the book. Have a great day sweet Flower

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20690 May 23, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Have a great day!
Good morning to you too Rotor

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20691 May 23, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends. It's a beautiful day here in the realm. The house smelled great yesterday, I was drying some chocolate mint in the dehydrator--the smell was just heavenly. The only problem was all all I had a craving for mint-chocolate chip ice cream....

Have a super day....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20692 May 23, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning to you too Rotor
46 years huh. I just had my 24th Monday. I thought it was 25 but I was informed I was in error....
Then I mentioned we had shacked up for a year before we got married so it has been 25. I got a stink eye...lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20693 May 23, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>46 years huh. I just had my 24th Monday. I thought it was 25 but I was informed I was in error....
Then I mentioned we had shacked up for a year before we got married so it has been 25. I got a stink eye...lol.
I'm surprised that's all you got. LOL.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20694 May 23, 2013
On the subject of Star Trek, the debate over "new" and "old' rages on, and this was my first entry into the realm of the new ST Into Darkness, "notes before viewing":

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.tv.star-t...

Star Trek Into Darkness / notes before viewing

Thinking of going to Star Trek- need to wait on Dollar Theater but curious 4 a look at it. More I see about the film the better it looks. Much as I wanna I need to wait until Star Trek is affordable.

Khan is the bad guy it is confirmed.

If I can stand to wait that long...

Read two reviews of it last night, both sides, one that hates the film and one that loves it... and they both make me want to go see Star Trek. This is a Star Trek universe that comments on our modern times, juts as Star Trek was always a mirror on our own society.

1960s Star Trek echoed the Cold War and Vietnam, Klingons were Russians and Romulans were kind of mysterious Viet Cong.

1980s Star Trek saw the breakdown of the Klingons as we did with the USSR, and by next Generation we had a pretty peacefull Star Trek with even Klingons as sort of friends... even one of the greatest characters from that time, Worf, was Klingon.
2013 Star Trek echoes our times, and our recent past. And Khan is back... no replacing Ricardo Montalban though.

"Come sit on my fine Corinthian Leather..."

Was kind of relieved earlier when all reports said Khan would NOT be in the movie, had hoped they wouldn't try such a bone heaed move as try to remake Khan.

The critic who loves the film compares the idea of a new Khan with the success of rebooting the Joker. I still see Jack Nicholson as the all-time Joker, and never saw that new Heath Ledger Joker yet. People say he made Joker great, but I have fixed ideas on who and what the Joker should be.

The new actor "reinterpreted" Khan... made him "better". That will be a tough sell, I'll maybe have to just think of him as another character who happens to be named "Khan".

But I will go in with an open mind, to follow Star Trek where it needs to go. It is either remake the series for the new age or put it in the museums.

Jeer if you need to, Trekies, if at all possible I'll be on board and trying to follow these new directions of Star Trek... if they will allow me to.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20695 May 24, 2013
Go see it Will.
New Kahn is ........okay, but like you there is no beating the original.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20696 May 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Go see it Will.
New Kahn is ........okay, but like you there is no beating the original.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xrUEjpHbUMMXX
You can copy the original--but rarely can you beat the original.

Morning Flower and friends. I guess I should take time out of my schedule and get to the new Star Trek movie.

<waves>

Happy Friday!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20697 May 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You can copy the original--but rarely can you beat the original.
Morning Flower and friends. I guess I should take time out of my schedule and get to the new Star Trek movie.
<waves>
Happy Friday!
Good morning Flower and all her friends. Hi Princess. I thought you were still in bed. Have a great long weekend

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20698 May 24, 2013
good morning every one and have a great day :) purr purr

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20699 May 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and all her friends. Hi Princess. I thought you were still in bed. Have a great long weekend
Hi again Denny--nope, been up for hours..... Lots to do before the weekend....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20700 May 24, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun reading your book, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma .. I need to go back to the library to get some more books ... Not sure I'll do that today but I'll try ... Have a great day! TGIF >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20701 May 24, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
SO... the storm front seems to have passed through and believe it or not we hardly saw any rain from it at all...
We had a light shower early this morning and then this afternoon we had a hard rain for about 15 or 20 minutes... that was followed by another light rain that didn't last anytime at all maybe 10 minutes tops...
Today I washed up all the Packs bedding and did a load of whites..
Swept and mopped the kitchen and hallway... Rearranged the patio.. I put the swing up by the house.. it gets more shade there... and then..
I went over to my neighbors house and helped with the removal of a large dead cedar tree... I took my trusty rakes and Chuck and I gathered up all the smaller broken branches and then we carried them out to the curb...
I'm really glad that Chuck finally was able to get that old dead tree taken out.. There were 5 of us over there so it got done in record time..
My neighbors are like that... always willing to help each other when help is needed.. I really have been blessed to have such good people around me..
Just as I have been blessed to have a friend as dear to my heart as you are..
I hope that this day has been a really good one for you and that you were able to enjoy yourself.. I hope that it was cooler in your neck of the woods.. that storm front took a lot of the heat out of here..
OK so I'm gonna surf for a few.. Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4411... Bet it's a beautiful night... cause the stars at night.. shine so bright... Deep In The Heart Of Texas...
;o)
Good morning, Rose Bud ... well, finally, it quit raining so walking the pack is not so DRASTIC and unformidable, LOL ... Thank you thank you thank you ... well, don't thank me! LOL ... And who is CHUCK?

LOL ...

Oh Wow, I just pulled up the wx and looks like SAT is getting pounded ... no sun out this mornning and it's the calm before the storm ... maybe we'll get some rain out of it ... Thunderstorms headed this was to he south of us ... hope so ... time to do the rain dance ...

Enjoy your day!Luvya big FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20702 May 24, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I really been gone an entire week?!?
Thanks, I'd love to see one more film with Picard and his crew, and they are still plenty young enough, heck Patrick Stewart seems to get younger every year!
Yes, you've been very busy with your benefits and I understand that ... Stewart was always MY favorite ... course, I liked Captain Janeway, too .... cuz she was a GIRL! LOL ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word - first (Jun '12) 6 min Vector aka Victor... 7,210
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Mega Monster 6,715
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min CJ Rocker 3,766
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Proud To Be Trina 150,995
One word~~multiple meanings! (Oct '13) 10 min -CatCiao- 717
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 14 min Mechanic 24,683
Big Boobs!!!!!! (Jun '13) 16 min -CatCiao- 534
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 18 min -CatCiao- 7,985
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min Grace Nerissa 37,480
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 23,923
Bill Cosby 3 hr FTW Forever 176

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE