For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20672 May 21, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Star Trek ... it was good ... Scotty was halarious ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20673 May 21, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Swimsuit by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ... Excellent ... 5 stars from this reader!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20674 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Swimsuit by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ... Excellent ... 5 stars from this reader!
Good morning Flower. I am a big fan of Patterson. There is a new Dan Brown book that I will read next. Looks good

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20675 May 22, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20676 May 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning Kitty:) It is hump day

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20677 May 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I am a big fan of Patterson. There is a new Dan Brown book that I will read next. Looks good
Good morning, Denny ... The library is holding a book they think I may be interested in "The Hit" by David Baldacci ... never heard of him or know nothing of his writings but the synopsis of the book sounds intriguing and my kind of book ... Hope your book is what you expect of it! Happy Wednesday and Happy reading! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20678 May 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... wishing you a lovely day here in mid week! FC <3 ...

>>leaves ball of yarn and Jax bats ping pong ball sending you sailing across the yard<<

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20679 May 22, 2013
Good Morning Ms Flower Child and Friends

So, I'm hearing them talk about football again. Yeeehaw, I can't wait.

Who is your favorite team Miss?

I move around so often it's hard to stick with just one team, but I've been lucky enough to be in most of the states of the Superbowl Winners. It often times falls on my birthday so there's a great reason to celebrate if not my age. ;~)

Peace
:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20680 May 22, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Good Morning Ms Flower Child and Friends
So, I'm hearing them talk about football again. Yeeehaw, I can't wait.
Who is your favorite team Miss?
I move around so often it's hard to stick with just one team, but I've been lucky enough to be in most of the states of the Superbowl Winners. It often times falls on my birthday so there's a great reason to celebrate if not my age. ;~)
Peace
:)
Good morning, Trish! The go to team would be Matt Schaub, Arian Foster and Andre Johnson AKA the Houston Texans of course ... at least Schaub throws to the right team >ahem< not the opposing team, LOL ... Poor Romo, will he ever learn? LOL ... I was watching the MLB channel yesterday and reading at the same time when I heard, "RYAN and ASTROS" in the same sentence and then went to commercial ... I was like WTH?... then "space cadet" that I am (and only Rotor gets to call me that;)... I just looked it up ... Nolan Ryan's SON, Reid Ryan is to be the introduced as president of the Houston Astros ... That was a relief, ha! Thought the old man was drinking too much gatorade! So, now that's been ironed out am glad to hear it ... Who is your team? Obviously mine, is the Texans ... Can't take much more of the Cowgirls til they get a real QB ... The running backs, receivers, offense and defense can only do so much ... they need a new QB ... Happy day to you! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20681 May 22, 2013
Morning Flower. Been out in the garden this AM. Got some things harvested and ready for the dehydrators--chamomile, chocolate mint (think York Peppermint patty), peppermint, tarragon, rosemary and something else, but I can't remember what right now....lol.

Anyway, you have a super day and I'll "see" you around topix....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20682 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Ricky! Yes, we do get tornadoes down here ... cross my fingers, knock on wood ... don't need or want any here in the vortex ... Spring, what spring? It's already summer! Hope Shove is alright and was able to stay safe from harms way ... I pray for everyone, with this crazy weather ... to stay safe and from harms way ... Yall, I mean it! STAY SAFE! Love, FC <3 ...

For those who haven't seen this WOW!
Here's a close up of tornado..!

&sn s=em

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20683 May 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Been out in the garden this AM. Got some things harvested and ready for the dehydrators--chamomile, chocolate mint (think York Peppermint patty), peppermint, tarragon, rosemary and something else, but I can't remember what right now....lol.
Anyway, you have a super day and I'll "see" you around topix....
Good morning, Princess ... the smell of your garden is scrumptious ... the meals at your table even more ... rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub, hmmmmmmmm yeah! LOL ... I can only imagine, hahaha ... Woke up late, very late and seems like I'm running behind to do nothing but await a phone call from the doc's office ...
Wishing you a lovely day, pretty one!

Hearts hugs and home grown spices ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20684 May 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who haven't seen this WOW!
Here's a close up of tornado..!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XMF22_MEMJUXX&sns=em
Hi Ricky! Thanks for the link but no thank you ... I've seen enough ... Good day to you! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20685 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Have fun reading your book, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20686 May 22, 2013
Hey Flower...
SO... the storm front seems to have passed through and believe it or not we hardly saw any rain from it at all...
We had a light shower early this morning and then this afternoon we had a hard rain for about 15 or 20 minutes... that was followed by another light rain that didn't last anytime at all maybe 10 minutes tops...
Today I washed up all the Packs bedding and did a load of whites..
Swept and mopped the kitchen and hallway... Rearranged the patio.. I put the swing up by the house.. it gets more shade there... and then..
I went over to my neighbors house and helped with the removal of a large dead cedar tree... I took my trusty rakes and Chuck and I gathered up all the smaller broken branches and then we carried them out to the curb...
I'm really glad that Chuck finally was able to get that old dead tree taken out.. There were 5 of us over there so it got done in record time..
My neighbors are like that... always willing to help each other when help is needed.. I really have been blessed to have such good people around me..
Just as I have been blessed to have a friend as dear to my heart as you are..
I hope that this day has been a really good one for you and that you were able to enjoy yourself.. I hope that it was cooler in your neck of the woods.. that storm front took a lot of the heat out of here..
OK so I'm gonna surf for a few.. Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4411... Bet it's a beautiful night... cause the stars at night.. shine so bright... Deep In The Heart Of Texas...
;o)

“New poetry book coming soon”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20687 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean this one, Will?
... love it! Like only Captain Jean Luc Picard can deliver it!... Good evening to you! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jln3mi0vfJUXX
"The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!"
Have I really been gone an entire week?!?

Thanks, I'd love to see one more film with Picard and his crew, and they are still plenty young enough, heck Patrick Stewart seems to get younger every year!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20688 May 23, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.
Have a great day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20689 May 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... The library is holding a book they think I may be interested in "The Hit" by David Baldacci ... never heard of him or know nothing of his writings but the synopsis of the book sounds intriguing and my kind of book ... Hope your book is what you expect of it! Happy Wednesday and Happy reading! FC <3 ...
I have read him and you will enjoy the book. Have a great day sweet Flower

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20690 May 23, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Have a great day!
Good morning to you too Rotor

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20691 May 23, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends. It's a beautiful day here in the realm. The house smelled great yesterday, I was drying some chocolate mint in the dehydrator--the smell was just heavenly. The only problem was all all I had a craving for mint-chocolate chip ice cream....

Have a super day....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Goku Black 209,807
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 4 min SweLL GirL 9,828
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Richardfs 218,749
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 16 min Brandiiiiiiii 763
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 17 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,562
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 19 min Brandiiiiiiii 4,837
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 35,915
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 3 hr streetglidehoney 2,142
News Mums sick of kids' illnesses - 18 times a year 3 hr Enzo49 30
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Enzo49 68,063