Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky! Hope you don't have the need for the test, bud! Don't want your area to have to go through that ... Mother Nature has been real mad for a long time ... Wish she'd just get over whatever she's been mad at and just settle down! Hurricane season begins on June 1st ... I don't EVEN want to know what's predicted for that ... Take care, be safe and catch you around the corner! Luvya, FC <3 ...
I picked some flowers for mother nature, think that will help?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey There Little Flower...
I still can't get to my page to log in.. I'm gonna have to reinstall the old PC and access it from there because for whatever reason the stupid site doesn't believe I'm me with this new PC.. It's gonna be a pain in the butt... BUT that's the only way I can get there...
We have Cloudy skies and it rained over night.. We are getting the beginning of what's left of those storms that did so much damage...
My heart just breaks to see so much devastation..
I had to turn the TV off... I simply couldn't look at those pictures anymore...
Late Tonight and Tomorrow the bulk of the storm front is supposed to move through.
My big plans for today are just to do the general household chores..
I hope that your day will be a good one and that no matter what you do you will find the time to just have some fun!
Oh I almost forgot.. I saw where you mentioned Jax in one of your posts.. I am so glad that he is coming round... and about getting another fur-kid..
I'm of two minds.. You could just take Jax with you when you go out.. that way he wouldn't be lonely... or You could go down to the shelter and pick out a new fur-kid for him to train..
I know that it's only been a short while since Pooh left but ya gotta remember Dogs can't tell time...hahahaha...
:o)
If you do decide to get a Pound Puppy.. I think you should get a young Pup or a Female so that Jax won't feel like he has to prove he's the top dog..
OK gonna surf for a few...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Try installing another browser like Chrome or Firefox and logging in from one of them.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I picked some flowers for mother nature, think that will help?
I do, indeed, think that will help Ricky :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try installing another browser like Chrome or Firefox and logging in from one of them.
yeah, what H'Lo said;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey There Little Flower...
I still can't get to my page to log in.. I'm gonna have to reinstall the old PC and access it from there because for whatever reason the stupid site doesn't believe I'm me with this new PC.. It's gonna be a pain in the butt... BUT that's the only way I can get there...
We have Cloudy skies and it rained over night.. We are getting the beginning of what's left of those storms that did so much damage...
My heart just breaks to see so much devastation..
I had to turn the TV off... I simply couldn't look at those pictures anymore...
Late Tonight and Tomorrow the bulk of the storm front is supposed to move through.
My big plans for today are just to do the general household chores..
I hope that your day will be a good one and that no matter what you do you will find the time to just have some fun!
Oh I almost forgot.. I saw where you mentioned Jax in one of your posts.. I am so glad that he is coming round... and about getting another fur-kid..
I'm of two minds.. You could just take Jax with you when you go out.. that way he wouldn't be lonely... or You could go down to the shelter and pick out a new fur-kid for him to train..
I know that it's only been a short while since Pooh left but ya gotta remember Dogs can't tell time...hahahaha...
If you do decide to get a Pound Puppy.. I think you should get a young Pup or a Female so that Jax won't feel like he has to prove he's the top dog..
OK gonna surf for a few...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hi there again, Rose Bud ... Gabrielle and I went to La Feria for some good grilled shrimp today ... I just happened to get the booth where I had my back to the door (rarely do I do that){{{the people, the people, the people) hahahahahahahahahahahaha ... Anyway, she was on my 6 ... lots of years in the Air Force ... I was in good hands ... and yet, again, there was the television IN MY FACE showing the tornado ... I didn't need sound, I had visual ... almost got sick to my stomach, again! I picture ---> mid afternoon, a school filled with little children and so on and so forth ... STOP IT! Find the missing, heal the hurt, take care of the surviving families ... I dislike the press A LOT ... A LOT of times ... I cannot have the TV on at this time ... satellite radio is on ... I hope you get to fixin' your computer issues ... would like you to see my chrysalis day 1, day 2 and day 3 almost at full bloom ... it's on Facebook ... take care, be safe! Luvya big FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hunglo...
Thanks for the tip...
I was finally able to access my account.. I appreciate your help though.. Now I know another way to do it if I ever get locked out again...
I hope that all is right with you and that you have had a good day today..
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there again, Rose Bud ... Gabrielle and I went to La Feria for some good grilled shrimp today ... I just happened to get the booth where I had my back to the door (rarely do I do that){{{the people, the people, the people) hahahahahahahahahahahaha ... Anyway, she was on my 6 ... lots of years in the Air Force ... I was in good hands ... and yet, again, there was the television IN MY FACE showing the tornado ... I didn't need sound, I had visual ... almost got sick to my stomach, again! I picture ---> mid afternoon, a school filled with little children and so on and so forth ... STOP IT! Find the missing, heal the hurt, take care of the surviving families ... I dislike the press A LOT ... A LOT of times ... I cannot have the TV on at this time ... satellite radio is on ... I hope you get to fixin' your computer issues ... would like you to see my chrysalis day 1, day 2 and day 3 almost at full bloom ... it's on Facebook ... take care, be safe! Luvya big FC <3 ...
Hey Sweet Flower...
Your Chrysalis is beautiful... I wish there was a way for me to show you my roses.. They are all blooming and my yard is just plain pretty right now..
I know you understand how I feel about the News..
It's not that I don't want to be informed it's that I don't want to be bombarded...
They keep showing the same thing over and over and I simply can't take it..
Sorry you got stuck facing the TV...I hope that you enjoyed your day nonetheless...
Sending you all my best wishes for a wonderful evening and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

3492... Fold like a spaghetti noodle...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

1-800-RED-CROSS ... for assistance or to donate ...

text #90999 to donate $10.00 ...

www.FurCode.com Smart Pet Tags for only $7.99. Scan or Type to display critical info. Update at anytime, No fees ever ...

OKC Metro Area Lost and Found Pets ...
http://okclostpets.com/category/found-pets/

Are you prepared for disaster? Be PROACTIVE ... Season finales are over and its baseball here on out ... The Rangers best team in the league ... Take care, be safe ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet Flower...
Your Chrysalis is beautiful... I wish there was a way for me to show you my roses.. They are all blooming and my yard is just plain pretty right now..
I know you understand how I feel about the News..
It's not that I don't want to be informed it's that I don't want to be bombarded...
They keep showing the same thing over and over and I simply can't take it..
Sorry you got stuck facing the TV...I hope that you enjoyed your day nonetheless...
Sending you all my best wishes for a wonderful evening and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
3492... Fold like a spaghetti noodle...
Hello there Rose Bud ... glad to see you got the puter going ... did you at least write down the p/words? lol ... I've got so many little post it notes here and there IDK what belongs where so it's hit or miss ... Talked to my Uncle and he and my aunt are safe ... it's 63 where the Rangers are hosting the A's so the front/storm has already passed ... My Uncle is 2 hours south of there and he's safe from the storm ... he's leaving for Boston with my cousin to see her sister, my other cousin, his daughter ... hahaha you confused yet, LOL ... anyway, glad to see your computer up ... I'm in the middle of a new book the guy that sold me my new furniture gave me, a James Patterson book, SWIMSUIT ... it's pretty good and I'm wataching/listening to the Texas Rangers game ... Have a good evening and we'll talk soon! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

8817 ... 88 ... ain't that junior's number?... pair of 8's and it's good for a winning driver ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Star Trek ... it was good ... Scotty was halarious ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Swimsuit by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ... Excellent ... 5 stars from this reader!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Swimsuit by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ... Excellent ... 5 stars from this reader!
Good morning Flower. I am a big fan of Patterson. There is a new Dan Brown book that I will read next. Looks good

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning Kitty:) It is hump day

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I am a big fan of Patterson. There is a new Dan Brown book that I will read next. Looks good
Good morning, Denny ... The library is holding a book they think I may be interested in "The Hit" by David Baldacci ... never heard of him or know nothing of his writings but the synopsis of the book sounds intriguing and my kind of book ... Hope your book is what you expect of it! Happy Wednesday and Happy reading! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... wishing you a lovely day here in mid week! FC <3 ...

>>leaves ball of yarn and Jax bats ping pong ball sending you sailing across the yard<<

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Ms Flower Child and Friends

So, I'm hearing them talk about football again. Yeeehaw, I can't wait.

Who is your favorite team Miss?

I move around so often it's hard to stick with just one team, but I've been lucky enough to be in most of the states of the Superbowl Winners. It often times falls on my birthday so there's a great reason to celebrate if not my age. ;~)

Peace
:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
Good Morning Ms Flower Child and Friends
So, I'm hearing them talk about football again. Yeeehaw, I can't wait.
Who is your favorite team Miss?
I move around so often it's hard to stick with just one team, but I've been lucky enough to be in most of the states of the Superbowl Winners. It often times falls on my birthday so there's a great reason to celebrate if not my age. ;~)
Peace
:)
Good morning, Trish! The go to team would be Matt Schaub, Arian Foster and Andre Johnson AKA the Houston Texans of course ... at least Schaub throws to the right team >ahem< not the opposing team, LOL ... Poor Romo, will he ever learn? LOL ... I was watching the MLB channel yesterday and reading at the same time when I heard, "RYAN and ASTROS" in the same sentence and then went to commercial ... I was like WTH?... then "space cadet" that I am (and only Rotor gets to call me that;)... I just looked it up ... Nolan Ryan's SON, Reid Ryan is to be the introduced as president of the Houston Astros ... That was a relief, ha! Thought the old man was drinking too much gatorade! So, now that's been ironed out am glad to hear it ... Who is your team? Obviously mine, is the Texans ... Can't take much more of the Cowgirls til they get a real QB ... The running backs, receivers, offense and defense can only do so much ... they need a new QB ... Happy day to you! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Morning Flower. Been out in the garden this AM. Got some things harvested and ready for the dehydrators--chamomile, chocolate mint (think York Peppermint patty), peppermint, tarragon, rosemary and something else, but I can't remember what right now....lol.

Anyway, you have a super day and I'll "see" you around topix....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Ricky! Yes, we do get tornadoes down here ... cross my fingers, knock on wood ... don't need or want any here in the vortex ... Spring, what spring? It's already summer! Hope Shove is alright and was able to stay safe from harms way ... I pray for everyone, with this crazy weather ... to stay safe and from harms way ... Yall, I mean it! STAY SAFE! Love, FC <3 ...

For those who haven't seen this WOW!
Here's a close up of tornado..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 36 min TALLYHO 8541 34,947
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min Tinka 112,835
How did you get over a broken heart? (Oct '09) 1 hr wichita-rick 264
Don't bet with " Wabbit" (Feb '12) 1 hr Wabbit 87
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 1 hr Enzo49 3,797
My Official Goodnight Thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Debra27 262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 141,322
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 2 hr Marcavage s Emission 7
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Petal Power 14,967