|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice Saturday with my sister and family, FC. Enjoy your Sunday reading and watching TV. <3
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... I'm happy for you ... making many good memories with your sister ... love it! Enjoy the rest of your Monday! >smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning flower and all my friends. Monday is all over the place
Hey there Denny! It is Monday and it is HOT! Not a good day to eat a box of Hot Tamales those tasty little cinnamon candies you get at the theater ... love 'em though, LOL ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>good morning Denny and to all that come in today :)
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning everyone!
FC do you ever get tornadoes down there? We got those the other day and we have more today to the west of here then tomorrow in this area yikes!
Shovel got bad storms with tornadoes yesterday and is supposed to get more today, Spring sux! Lol
Good afternoon, Ricky! Yes, we do get tornadoes down here ... cross my fingers, knock on wood ... don't need or want any here in the vortex ... Spring, what spring? It's already summer! Hope Shove is alright and was able to stay safe from harms way ... I pray for everyone, with this crazy weather ... to stay safe and from harms way ... Yall, I mean it! STAY SAFE! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and Friends. Hope you guys all have a storm free day....
Good morning, Princess ... I thought of you on Saturday ... The ladies of the church had a Tea and Togetherness - tea ... it was so beautiful ... each of the ladies had a table to decorate ` which was to be later voted on for the best decorated ... several women had their "testimonies" to tell which was cool and inspiring ... At one point, a lady with her ukelele sang, "His Eye is on the Sparrow" and brought me back to YOU! I looked across the table and said, to Brenda, "That's the song" ... we listened intently to the song ... tears started creeping down my cheeks taking me back to Pooh Bear ... Good thing there were little packages of kleenex tissue in our goody bags, LOL ... and then ... "I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free" ... and that's all she wrote ... And you know the rest of the story ... Thanks so much and no other explanation needed on this public thread! You know! You ROCK!
Hope your Monday is going great so far ... I need to start getting ready for my 1630 appointment ... It's really hot outside and I don't want to go but I HAVE to ... Enjoy what's left of your day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I thought of you on Saturday ... The ladies of the church had a Tea and Togetherness - tea ... it was so beautiful ... each of the ladies had a table to decorate ` which was to be later voted on for the best decorated ... several women had their "testimonies" to tell which was cool and inspiring ... At one point, a lady with her ukelele sang, "His Eye is on the Sparrow" and brought me back to YOU! I looked across the table and said, to Brenda, "That's the song" ... we listened intently to the song ... tears started creeping down my cheeks taking me back to Pooh Bear ... Good thing there were little packages of kleenex tissue in our goody bags, LOL ... and then ... "I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free" ... and that's all she wrote ... And you know the rest of the story ... Thanks so much and no other explanation needed on this public thread! You know! You ROCK!
Hope your Monday is going great so far ... I need to start getting ready for my 1630 appointment ... It's really hot outside and I don't want to go but I HAVE to ... Enjoy what's left of your day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
I'm so glad that it was a wonderful experience for you. That's always been a favorite of mine. I hope it's a new favorite of yours too.

Hearts, hugs, and sparrows......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi Flower-Child.
Lots of weather news.
Sounds terrible in OK.
All those kids missing still in the school that was destroyed.

I hope HippiChick is OK in OK?

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Rose Bud ... Apologies for not getting back to you on Saturday, I was beat ... Sunday proved to be no better ... Went to the movies and slept during the "fight" part of Star Trek ... Just bushed ... The heat ... almost 100 degrees ... Goodness, what will the summer bring?... glad to hear things are coming along at your home and I'm sure it's the most beautiful yard in the whole block ... you've worked hard, now ---> take a break wood-ya ... that's what Woody, would say, LOL ... gotta run, I've got the Office Manager at the doc's phone and I'm none too happy at the moment ... poor Office Manager ... she's the "messenger" today ... ready, aim, fire ahahahahahahahahaha
Luvya big! FC <3 ...
Hey Lady...
I knew that you were done and done in when we talked so I wasn't surprised that you didn't call back... I always enjoy our talks... You are as bad as I am once you get going..hahahahaha...
:)
I got the sweetest little card in the mail today... SHADDUP!!!! No YOU Shaddup!!!!
Got a big ol grin and so did My Sister.. I was on the phone with her when I opened the card...
Well shoot I guess it's time to walk the pack... Josie is saying OhWoe...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-n-Thanks-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---

9424... Bet on a pair like us every time.. Love Ya!

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Ricky! Yes, we do get tornadoes down here ... cross my fingers, knock on wood ... don't need or want any here in the vortex ... Spring, what spring? It's already summer! Hope Shove is alright and was able to stay safe from harms way ... I pray for everyone, with this crazy weather ... to stay safe and from harms way ... Yall, I mean it! STAY SAFE! Love, FC <3 ...
Yeah tomorrow is going to be a test for our area, I'll bet we get a few tornadoes though, but hope not!

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Knock knock...

Who's there?

F5

F5 who

Oops too late! lol

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

good morning everyone and have a great day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning Kitty. How about some morning milk :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Kitty. How about some morning milk :)
thank you Denny your a sweet heart :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Lots of weather news.
Sounds terrible in OK.
All those kids missing still in the school that was destroyed.
I hope HippiChick is OK in OK?
Good morning, Fishman ... Yes, Hippichick rew up in Moore! She is safe and her husband & immediate family are safe ... She, as others, are having a hard time wrapping these current events around their minds ... It's at these times we should lend a prayer for those who lost loved ones and pray those still under rubble are found as well as survivors who managed to escape without harm but still have the images in their minds ... Let us pray! Thank you for stopping by! Good day, Fishman! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so glad that it was a wonderful experience for you. That's always been a favorite of mine. I hope it's a new favorite of yours too.
Hearts, hugs, and sparrows......
Good morning Princess ... It is, and always, will be my favorite ... being played and sung with a ukulele at close of Tea and Togetherness at our church function ... pretty one, you could have heard a pin drop!!!! Except for me sobbing, LOL .... J/K ... I did have to open my little pack of tissues ...

Expecting some kind of storms ... phone rang twice ... Barbara Ann and Leigh from up the street ... "if you feel imminent danger, bring your briefcase, pack up Jax and come on over" ... Now, those are quality friends! Wonder how Jax would react to their cats? IDK if he's ever seen one??? He doesn't bark at the squirrel up the trees as he just plays with them, LOL ... Oh, nooooo hahahha ...

Have a beautiful day, pretty one! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lady...
I knew that you were done and done in when we talked so I wasn't surprised that you didn't call back... I always enjoy our talks... You are as bad as I am once you get going..hahahahaha...
:)
I got the sweetest little card in the mail today... SHADDUP!!!! No YOU Shaddup!!!!
Got a big ol grin and so did My Sister.. I was on the phone with her when I opened the card...
Well shoot I guess it's time to walk the pack... Josie is saying OhWoe...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-n-Thanks-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---
9424... Bet on a pair like us every time.. Love Ya!
Good morning, Rose Bud ... Wow! The post toasties was fast in delivering that little card, LOL ... the union must be going strong, hahahaha ... glad you enjoyed the card ... the message must've been strong, ha! I KNOW you and sis got a kick out of it, hahahahaha Shaddup! NO! You shaddup (echo) No, you shaddup (echo) No, you shaddup) Echo and so on ... cracks me up ... that cartoon hahahahaha ... yep, I was out for the weekend ... managed to make it to the movie ... apparently I fell asleep during the fight with the Enterprise crew and the Vulcans ... or something like that ... IDK, I slept through it, LOL ... Check out my F/B page for a photo of my blooming Chrysalis ... it's beautiful ... first one bulb blooming and now the second one is blooming ... it's very cool and I hope you're staying cool ... it's high 90's around here so I hope the thunder-boomers and harsh storms expected aren't too rough on us ... Stay safe, be careful and TTYS! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah tomorrow is going to be a test for our area, I'll bet we get a few tornadoes though, but hope not!
Morning, Ricky! Hope you don't have the need for the test, bud! Don't want your area to have to go through that ... Mother Nature has been real mad for a long time ... Wish she'd just get over whatever she's been mad at and just settle down! Hurricane season begins on June 1st ... I don't EVEN want to know what's predicted for that ... Take care, be safe and catch you around the corner! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten! Nice to see you early this morning ... I'd be sleeping late but the phone keeps ringing ... Oh, well that's okay ... Means I get to get to you earlier, lol ... wishing you a great day, too!

>leaves a mobile with ping balls to bat at< but you don't need batting practice ... you got that down pat! lol ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. It's always great to know that your "real" friends have your back.

Hearts, and hugs.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose Bud ... Wow! The post toasties was fast in delivering that little card, LOL ... the union must be going strong, hahahaha ... glad you enjoyed the card ... the message must've been strong, ha! I KNOW you and sis got a kick out of it, hahahahaha Shaddup! NO! You shaddup (echo) No, you shaddup (echo) No, you shaddup) Echo and so on ... cracks me up ... that cartoon hahahahaha ... yep, I was out for the weekend ... managed to make it to the movie ... apparently I fell asleep during the fight with the Enterprise crew and the Vulcans ... or something like that ... IDK, I slept through it, LOL ... Check out my F/B page for a photo of my blooming Chrysalis ... it's beautiful ... first one bulb blooming and now the second one is blooming ... it's very cool and I hope you're staying cool ... it's high 90's around here so I hope the thunder-boomers and harsh storms expected aren't too rough on us ... Stay safe, be careful and TTYS! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
Hey There Little Flower...
I still can't get to my page to log in.. I'm gonna have to reinstall the old PC and access it from there because for whatever reason the stupid site doesn't believe I'm me with this new PC.. It's gonna be a pain in the butt... BUT that's the only way I can get there...
We have Cloudy skies and it rained over night.. We are getting the beginning of what's left of those storms that did so much damage...
My heart just breaks to see so much devastation..
I had to turn the TV off... I simply couldn't look at those pictures anymore...
Late Tonight and Tomorrow the bulk of the storm front is supposed to move through.
My big plans for today are just to do the general household chores..
I hope that your day will be a good one and that no matter what you do you will find the time to just have some fun!
Oh I almost forgot.. I saw where you mentioned Jax in one of your posts.. I am so glad that he is coming round... and about getting another fur-kid..
I'm of two minds.. You could just take Jax with you when you go out.. that way he wouldn't be lonely... or You could go down to the shelter and pick out a new fur-kid for him to train..
I know that it's only been a short while since Pooh left but ya gotta remember Dogs can't tell time...hahahaha...
:o)
If you do decide to get a Pound Puppy.. I think you should get a young Pup or a Female so that Jax won't feel like he has to prove he's the top dog..
OK gonna surf for a few...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,261 - 20,280 of23,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

245 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min By a nose 4,368
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 8 min Droppy 1,346
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 878
If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX, who would... 10 min Ami in Miami 98
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 33,446
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min Deviled 52,749
Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market 13 min Orca Winfrey 3
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 37 min business analyst 272
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Hitesrunprincess 131,664
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 59 min Billy R 2,258
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr PFfff 11,650
•••
•••
•••
•••