For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20569 May 14, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Afternoon FC :)
Oh the sunshine is beaming here today and I am actually going to leave work early and get home to do some much needed work. I have guests coming in for my daughters graduation on Friday. Sad and happy time ... high school is over and now she will embark on the 'real world' issues.
What a busy summer we will have ....tell that story later :)
Hope you day is as lovely as ever. Catch up with you later dear Lady!:)
I have a dentist appointment for a simple filling, it's a great way to get off early!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20570 May 14, 2013
good afternoon to all purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20571 May 15, 2013
<waves> Hi Flower and friends.... I hope you're having a great day--I know I am so far. Got lots of do. Laundry, house cleaning, yard stuff. Have a good one.

Hearts, hugs, and clean socks for all!!!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20572 May 15, 2013
How can you get four suits for a dollar? Buy a deck of cards.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#20573 May 15, 2013
Q: How do you torture Helen Keller?
A: Leave the plunger in the toilet

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#20574 May 15, 2013
What's the difference between a pile of dead bodies and a Lamborghini?
I don't have a Lamborghini in my garage.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20576 May 15, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20577 May 15, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Afternoon FC :)
Oh the sunshine is beaming here today and I am actually going to leave work early and get home to do some much needed work. I have guests coming in for my daughters graduation on Friday. Sad and happy time ... high school is over and now she will embark on the 'real world' issues.
What a busy summer we will have ....tell that story later :)
Hope you day is as lovely as ever. Catch up with you later dear Lady!:)
Good morning, Hatti ... wow, a girl soon to be a young lady into the real world ... that can be really scary but she has you so that should be no problem! Great role models these days are hard to find! Kudos to her for getting this far ... Summer you say? That begins this weekend with highs in the 90's ... yep, that's what the wx lady said ... We had pouring down rain enough to wake up at 0530 this morning ... Yippee ... we need all the rain we can get so it was welcomed ... Thought I had an appointment this morning but that is tomorrow ... so, I'll call the salon an make a mani/pedi appt for this afternoon ... Hope your day is a good one ... enjoy it! >hugs< FC <3 ...

6875 ... straight ---> to the salon

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20578 May 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I have a dentist appointment for a simple filling, it's a great way to get off early!
Morning, Ricky! Hope everything went well at the DDS office ... Happy Wednesday to you! FC <3 ...

6880 ... full house ... I'm on a roll

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20579 May 15, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon to all purr purr :)
Good morning, Kitten! Happy Humpday ... Can you gives us a kitten hump like the black cat does, lol ... Have a nice day >smiles< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20580 May 15, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
How can you get four suits for a dollar? Buy a deck of cards.
Morning, Voyeur! You're incorrigible, lol ... and you didn't show us your cards,... guess you folded your donkey ears, lol ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

9411 ... pair of aces

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20581 May 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower :)
Good morning, Denny! Hope your day is the best! Have fun! FC <3 ...

1144 ... 2 pair beats a pair of aces ... better quit while I'm ahead, lol ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20582 May 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Happy Humpday ... Can you gives us a kitten hump like the black cat does, lol ... Have a nice day >smiles< FC <3 ...
LOL your too funny purr purr and a good afternoon FC and to all that come in

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20583 May 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, sweets! And a beautiful morning it is! Sun is shining through the glass door and Jax is happily chasing butterflies but more interested in trying to climb up the tree for that pesky little squirrel, LOL ...
So, the song, Shark Pact Manifesto, does it say "side step into the future"?... to me that would mean Captain Jean Luc Picard telling "Number One" to "Engage into warp speed", LOL ...
I found this clip from The Big Bang theory on something Patrick Stewart once said , as Captain Jean Luc Picard,
"The Line Must be Drawn Here! This Far! No Farther!" ...
Big Bang Theory's Sheldon to Will Wheaton (Wesley Crusher, Dr Beverly Crusher's Son on the Next Generation series)... but you already knew that ... anyway, Will plays himself pretty much a regular on The BBT ...
I could watch re-runs of Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise all day long but at this time of year baseball pre-empts everything, lol ... yep!...
Have an awesome day, Will! Peace love and hugs right back atcha! FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UUMcABvgoIgXX
Love that line, where Jean-Luc is just fed up withe the Borg...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20584 May 15, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text> LOL your too funny purr purr and a good afternoon FC and to all that come in
LOL, Hi Kitten ... >leaves some Queen of Sheba wet food and some colored ping pong balls< you're not color blind are you? LOL ... >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20585 May 15, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Love that line, where Jean-Luc is just fed up withe the Borg...
you mean this one, Will?
... love it! Like only Captain Jean Luc Picard can deliver it!... Good evening to you! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

"The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!"

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#20586 May 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose Bud ... we had some really good rain 3 days runnin'... not enough to fill up the lake but a good soakin'... yippee ... muddy paws on the floors and carpet but who in hades cares not me that's for sure ... and when Jax shook the water off of me ... it was cold but it felt good ... little stinker ... Of course, the rain followed my washing, the tire and wheel dressing and the car detailing ... The forecast always calls for rain but more often than not, misses the "vortex" ... This time, it did NOT, LOL! I was so happy to have rain 3 days runnin' I was glad to have the the man upstairs give me 3 free car washes, haha ... Anyway, glad to see your computer is back up and runnin'... Now, go catch it, LOL ... Have a super day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
DOOBIE BROTHERS ~ LONG TRAIN RUNNING ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HP_NE4XZGAcXX
Hey There Little Flower...
I fought with this dang machine for 2 days before I could get it straightened out.. But I finally managed to get it to act right..
I was ready to commit Computercide!
:o)
I've been taking it easy today because yesterday I kinda over did it again... I put a little window air conditioner (5,000BTU) in the bedroom..
I mowed my rose garden yard.. and the thing that did me in was trimming that freakin' hedge row of burning bushes... Holding that hedge trimmer up to do the top was painful... but it had to be done...
The little blessing in all of that is that my yard really looks pretty and I love sitting in the swing enjoying all of the flowers and at night all of the solar lights..
I hope that your day has been a really good one and I hope that your evening will be peaceful and relaxing..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

3478... Fold like my Elbow...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20587 May 16, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20588 May 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Voyeur! You're incorrigible, lol ... and you didn't show us your cards,... guess you folded your donkey ears, lol ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
9411 ... pair of aces
Voyeur can't count! lol

Good morning FC!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20590 May 16, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 min Jack 12,374
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min CJ Rocker 13,544
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min CJ Rocker 2,168
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min CJ Rocker 192,718
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 11 min Princess Hey 3,464
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 14 min Grace Nerissa 6,922
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 16 min Grace Nerissa 35,189
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 31 min AngryLeak 7,182
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mega Monster 56,765
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr text ritter 7,415