“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20519 May 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Syn, that is wonderful! Congratulations! It is so nice to see you around ... It took a lot of dedication to get through school and many long hours of keeping your head in those books balancing your life with this that and the other ... and here, lol ... I'm so proud of you ... Do keep in touch, will you?... Wishing you well in future endeavors! Peace and Love to you! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. All hells a popping with even ABC news coming out with a copy of the original CIA report and the scrub that was done 12 times by Obama. Nixon lied about Watergate but no one died at Watergate. The difference is a liberal press

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20520 May 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Friday FlowerChild.
Have any plans for the weekend? I'm hoping for nice weather. I've got some outside work that needs to be done....some flowers that need potting...some flower beds that need weeding .... need to get out my outdoor furniture .... a swing to repair.... My goodness I just could keep going on!:)
Enjoy your day and have a super great weekend!:)
Good morning, Hatti! You're sounding all chipper and happy today! Good for you! Happy Friday (TGIF) to you, too! The Great Gatsby starts today on the big screen but I have other commitments today and it'd be a good day for the theater because it's been raining all night ... thunder-boomers began during American Idol 7 central last night into midnight and woke up to light rain but could tell it'd been raining for awhile ... but hey, we'll even take light rain ... IDK what kind of rain ... I was looking at the inside of my eyelids, lol ... Whatever the weekend brings you, I hope it's beautiful ... Have fun >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20521 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. All hells a popping with even ABC news coming out with a copy of the original CIA report and the scrub that was done 12 times by Obama. Nixon lied about Watergate but no one died at Watergate. The difference is a liberal press
Wow, Denny! That's cosmic! LOL ... Loosen up that tie and TGIF, LOL ... Good day to you and yours, FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20522 May 10, 2013
finds the yarn shreads that too FC you better stick to ping pong balls and good morning everyone purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20523 May 10, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
finds the yarn shreads that too FC you better stick to ping pong balls and good morning everyone purr purr :)
>>LAUGHS OUT LOUD<<

Good morning, Kitten ... and for that you get Queen of Sheba specialty morning food! Happy Friday to you ... hope it's the best of days for you ... Enjoy it >hugs<<
FC <3 ...

>>releases ping pong balls from rafters<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20524 May 10, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Ghost Man by Roger Hobbs ... very good book ... Hobbs graduated from college 2011 and this is debut book ... I think he's got a great career ahead of him ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20526 May 10, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Black Widow who spent some time with Iron Man way back when, but I reckon she's pretty busy these days...
Tony Stark was always a bit of the loner with the bad heart and drinking problems, though, but heck, Downey will make it all work, no doubt, so I'll just sit back and watch it happen, and enjoy the ride Marvel takes us on.
Will, you might like this video which may just make you giggle or at least make you smile! "Fascinating" LOL ... Enjoy! FC <3 ...

Zachary Quinto vs Leonard Nimoy ~ The Challenge ...
http://youtu.be/WPkByAkAdZs

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20527 May 10, 2013
Good morning--oops--good AFTERNOON Flower. Been one of those mornings, ya know? lol. Anyway, hope you are having a good day. It's raining here, but I still managed to get out and harvest some thyme, lemon balm, peppermint and rosemary before it started.
The Peewees on the front porch hatched. There a cute little bird, build a nest there every summer. After they hatch 2 or 3 times, Oki pulls it down, but that doesn't seem to deter them. They can build a nest, move in and lay eggs all in a day--quite industrous little things....lol.
Oh here's a link I found of the peewee on youtube....

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#20528 May 10, 2013
Hey Flower...
Just passing through and wanted to say I hope that the weather hasn't been to rough in your neighborhood...
Saw the radar for Austin and it looked like you all just might get enough rain to raise the lake level..
Air Up Your Water Wings...
:o)
Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love....
@}-'--,---

7717... I'm All Done In...
;o)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20529 May 11, 2013
bats ping pong balls across the room purr purr good morning every oneand have a great weekend :)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20530 May 11, 2013
My sister and I had a nice lunch, FC. Enjoy your weekend. <3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20531 May 12, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning Emma and Flower. Happy mothers day to all you ladies :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20532 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers day
May your day be joyful.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20533 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms grandma and great grandms :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20534 May 13, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning. Wake up Flower, it is a beautiful morning :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20535 May 13, 2013
Morning Flower. Hope you had a nice weekend. Try to have a good day, even if it IS Monday....lol

Hearts, hugs, and mondays....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20536 May 13, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just passing through and wanted to say I hope that the weather hasn't been to rough in your neighborhood...
Saw the radar for Austin and it looked like you all just might get enough rain to raise the lake level..
Air Up Your Water Wings...
:o)
Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love....
@}-'--,---
7717... I'm All Done In...
;o)
Good morning, Rose Bud ... we had some really good rain 3 days runnin'... not enough to fill up the lake but a good soakin'... yippee ... muddy paws on the floors and carpet but who in hades cares not me that's for sure ... and when Jax shook the water off of me ... it was cold but it felt good ... little stinker ... Of course, the rain followed my washing, the tire and wheel dressing and the car detailing ... The forecast always calls for rain but more often than not, misses the "vortex" ... This time, it did NOT, LOL! I was so happy to have rain 3 days runnin' I was glad to have the the man upstairs give me 3 free car washes, haha ... Anyway, glad to see your computer is back up and runnin'... Now, go catch it, LOL ... Have a super day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

DOOBIE BROTHERS ~ LONG TRAIN RUNNING ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20537 May 13, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning sweet Emma ... Had a great weekend and nice to see you did as well ... Enjoy your Monday >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20538 May 13, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Happy Mothers day
May your day be joyful.
Morning Rotor ... Hope the celebration of Mother's Day at your home was a very nice one ... I'm sure it was ... Have an awesome day! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20539 May 13, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... No doubt you spent the day with your mom and I'm sure it was nice ... Hope today is pleasant for you as well ... Enjoy! >hugs< FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min thewordofme 133,044
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min _hellbilly_ 152,562
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 5 min Mechanic 11
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min andet1987 2,897
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... 8 min Jaimie 4
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Wolftracks 25,759
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 11 min andet1987 269
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 7,634
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr Princess Hey 353
More from around the web