For Dear FlowerChild

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20529 May 11, 2013
bats ping pong balls across the room purr purr good morning every oneand have a great weekend :)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20530 May 11, 2013
My sister and I had a nice lunch, FC. Enjoy your weekend. <3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20531 May 12, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning Emma and Flower. Happy mothers day to all you ladies :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20532 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers day
May your day be joyful.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20533 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms grandma and great grandms :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20534 May 13, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning. Wake up Flower, it is a beautiful morning :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20535 May 13, 2013
Morning Flower. Hope you had a nice weekend. Try to have a good day, even if it IS Monday....lol

Hearts, hugs, and mondays....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20536 May 13, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just passing through and wanted to say I hope that the weather hasn't been to rough in your neighborhood...
Saw the radar for Austin and it looked like you all just might get enough rain to raise the lake level..
Air Up Your Water Wings...
:o)
Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love....
@}-'--,---
7717... I'm All Done In...
;o)
Good morning, Rose Bud ... we had some really good rain 3 days runnin'... not enough to fill up the lake but a good soakin'... yippee ... muddy paws on the floors and carpet but who in hades cares not me that's for sure ... and when Jax shook the water off of me ... it was cold but it felt good ... little stinker ... Of course, the rain followed my washing, the tire and wheel dressing and the car detailing ... The forecast always calls for rain but more often than not, misses the "vortex" ... This time, it did NOT, LOL! I was so happy to have rain 3 days runnin' I was glad to have the the man upstairs give me 3 free car washes, haha ... Anyway, glad to see your computer is back up and runnin'... Now, go catch it, LOL ... Have a super day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

DOOBIE BROTHERS ~ LONG TRAIN RUNNING ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20537 May 13, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning sweet Emma ... Had a great weekend and nice to see you did as well ... Enjoy your Monday >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20538 May 13, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Happy Mothers day
May your day be joyful.
Morning Rotor ... Hope the celebration of Mother's Day at your home was a very nice one ... I'm sure it was ... Have an awesome day! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20539 May 13, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... No doubt you spent the day with your mom and I'm sure it was nice ... Hope today is pleasant for you as well ... Enjoy! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20540 May 13, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. Wake up Flower, it is a beautiful morning :)
Good morning, Denny! It IS a beautiful morning ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20541 May 13, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Hope you had a nice weekend. Try to have a good day, even if it IS Monday....lol
Hearts, hugs, and mondays....
Good morning, Pretty One ... The peewee video was cute ... How was your weekend? My was very nice ... a little shopping, a little baseball although the Rangers swept the Astros AT HOME >sigh< some reading and the theater ... very nice weekend ... Hope your weekend was just as nice or better ... It's Monday again >heavy sigh< but we must pace ourselves and move on, lol ... better said than spoken, right? LOL ... Have a beautiful day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“ Cavete inquit qui non mentior”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#20542 May 13, 2013
Morning Flower, wishing you a peaceful and beautiful day.<3 xoxoxo :^)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20543 May 13, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
The Great Gatsby ... ft Leonardo Di Caprio and Toby Maguire ... Excellent film ... it was very good ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20544 May 13, 2013
"My life is a testament to believing that if you want something you can make it happen".- Stevie Nicks ~

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20545 May 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Pretty One ... The peewee video was cute ... How was your weekend? My was very nice ... a little shopping, a little baseball although the Rangers swept the Astros AT HOME >sigh< some reading and the theater ... very nice weekend ... Hope your weekend was just as nice or better ... It's Monday again >heavy sigh< but we must pace ourselves and move on, lol ... better said than spoken, right? LOL ... Have a beautiful day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. I love our little peewees, they are so cute. They're a flycatcher, so they hover around and pick little bugs and things out of the air, sort of neat to see them flutter in midair.

Anyway, I went shopping over the weekend, worked in the yard, and the kids all showed up for a surprise Mother's Day visit. That was nice--flowers, dinner, shopping, lots of fun.

Enjoy your Monday (if such a thing is possible)

Hearts, and hugs.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20546 May 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... No doubt you spent the day with your mom and I'm sure it was nice ... Hope today is pleasant for you as well ... Enjoy! >hugs< FC <3 ...
nope she up in AK for the summer but I did call her purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20547 May 13, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Morning Flower, wishing you a peaceful and beautiful day.<3 xoxoxo :^)
Good morning, Duchess ... Nice to see you again! Hope your weekend was good ... Hope you, R and the birdies have been well and in good spirits ... It's been so cold in your 20 so long and hope it's finally warming up for you ... Well, maybe not today but it looks like it'll be warming up the rest of the week for you as I just pulled up the weather in your city ... that's a good thing ... Sending my love across the miles to you and yours! Again, so happy to see you again! FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20548 May 13, 2013
Happy Belated Mom's day to all the mom's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 1 min Just Roxie 2,886
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min Doug77 5,763
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 171,840
The Letter B (Jun '09) 6 min Just Roxie 5,218
News Man rolls underneath moving train in wild, dang... 8 min Sublime1 2
Play "end of the name"... 12 min andet1987 267
Word association (Jun '07) 17 min Slave4Daddy 3,354
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Just Roxie 167,172
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min Mega Monster 42,106
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 50 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,325
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 16,041
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Alain Vain 12,711
More from around the web