“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20499 May 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sure Scotty will have no problem beaming you up ... I'll tag along, lol ...
Good morning, Will! Have a groovy day! Peace & Love, 360, all around! FC <3 ...
Although some of the story developments are so far afield from the Star Trek I grew up with (No Christine Chappel?) the casting choices were all great.

The fellow playing McCoy is close enough you'd think he was DeForrest Kelley's son, almost.

And the actor playing Scotty, also pretty spot on with the enthusiasm and love of the Enterprise.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20500 May 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy that! Does seem to take the oomph out of things doesn't it ... I mean really, Iron Girl? uh huh! No way!... Paltrow? Definitely Not!...
I think it was Black Widow who spent some time with Iron Man way back when, but I reckon she's pretty busy these days...

Tony Stark was always a bit of the loner with the bad heart and drinking problems, though, but heck, Downey will make it all work, no doubt, so I'll just sit back and watch it happen, and enjoy the ride Marvel takes us on.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20501 May 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, H'Lo ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...
Thank you, FC. My day is great. >>smiles<< <3

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20502 May 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Wishing you a day of love, laughter, joy and sunshine and all the other good things associated with a great day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
>leaves spools of ribbon<<
shreads the spools of ribbins up purr purr thanks FC for the fun :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20503 May 8, 2013
FC...am ready to SPLIT the threads... HOP on my scooter..LET'S GO CLUBBING!!...It's FIVE O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!... Later ROCKERS!!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20504 May 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
you betcha, Rotor ...
AND, Good morning! >>mwah<< ...
5557 ... 3 of a kind / looking good ...
You always look good sweetie.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20505 May 9, 2013
Good morning Flower. Seems like the more that gets done, the more there is to do. I either need to clean house, or maybe just find a "hoarders" marathon on TV.....

Hearts, hugs, and clean houses....

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20506 May 9, 2013
Hello there Flower, we haven't spoken much in the longest time, but I just wanted to say hello and that I still remember cool people like you after all these months away from Topix. :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20507 May 9, 2013
Good morning Flower. Another beautiful in our wonderful Taxas

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20508 May 9, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Although some of the story developments are so far afield from the Star Trek I grew up with (No Christine Chappel?) the casting choices were all great.
The fellow playing McCoy is close enough you'd think he was DeForrest Kelley's son, almost.
And the actor playing Scotty, also pretty spot on with the enthusiasm and love of the Enterprise.
Hi Will ... I'm looking forward to the new Star Trek coming to our cinema next Wednesday at midnight ... uh, I'll wait til next Friday matinee ... See you then ... Have a great evening! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20509 May 9, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Black Widow who spent some time with Iron Man way back when, but I reckon she's pretty busy these days...
Tony Stark was always a bit of the loner with the bad heart and drinking problems, though, but heck, Downey will make it all work, no doubt, so I'll just sit back and watch it happen, and enjoy the ride Marvel takes us on.
Your memory is better than mine, Will LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20510 May 9, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. My day is great. >>smiles<< <3
Good evening sweet Emma ... Your day is great and that makes me happy ... Reading my book and waiting around for American Idol vote off tonight ... Have fun >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20511 May 9, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>shreads the spools of ribbins up purr purr thanks FC for the fun :)
Hi Kitten ... that sounded like fun ... >>cleans up shredded ribbons<< lol ... I think we'll just stick to the yarn, haha ... Good to see you, Kitten ... Hope all is well with you and the folks ... Have a nice evening as we countdown to the weekend! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20512 May 9, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
FC...am ready to SPLIT the threads... HOP on my scooter..LET'S GO CLUBBING!!...It's FIVE O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!... Later ROCKERS!!!
LOL ... CC ... If you're waiting for me, you're backing up, LOL ... I'm already there, hahaha ... yep, it's 5'O'clock somewhere ... and O'Bama has left Austin ...

Enjoy your evening, CC! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20513 May 9, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
Hello there Flower, we haven't spoken much in the longest time, but I just wanted to say hello and that I still remember cool people like you after all these months away from Topix.:)
SYN!!!!!!!!!! OMG, where have you been??????????
Good to see you ... Last think I knew you were opening your practice! How is that going and how are you? Hope all has been well in your world and I wish the best for you ... Love to you always, Syn! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20514 May 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Another beautiful in our wonderful Taxas
Afternoon, Denny! Had my car washed, vacuumed, detailed. tires and wheels all duded up yesterday ... went into Austin today ... yep, it rained ... hardly got anything out here at the lake ... but yep, it rained ... wouldn't ya know it, LOL ... Rain slowed traffic in A-town as usual, but with Obama here, it really slowed everything down ... But, things will be back to usual once he leaves ... TTYL ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20515 May 9, 2013
RIP ~ MRS C ... JEANNE COOPER AKA MRS C or MRS CHANCELLOR of the Young and the Restless ... I read her memoir not to long ago ... she was an awesome actress and I loved her ... she will be missed! Corbin Bernsen is her son ...

http://www.today.com/entertainment/jeanne-coo...

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20516 May 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
SYN!!!!!!!!!! OMG, where have you been??????????
Good to see you ... Last think I knew you were opening your practice! How is that going and how are you? Hope all has been well in your world and I wish the best for you ... Love to you always, Syn! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Oh, I've been well, thank you! Yeah, we have a clinic now, and I have a steady stream of patients. So much schooling, but it was definitely worth it since I get to help so many people.:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20517 May 9, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I've been well, thank you! Yeah, we have a clinic now, and I have a steady stream of patients. So much schooling, but it was definitely worth it since I get to help so many people.:)
Syn, that is wonderful! Congratulations! It is so nice to see you around ... It took a lot of dedication to get through school and many long hours of keeping your head in those books balancing your life with this that and the other ... and here, lol ... I'm so proud of you ... Do keep in touch, will you?... Wishing you well in future endeavors! Peace and Love to you! FC <3 ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#20518 May 10, 2013
Happy Friday FlowerChild.

Have any plans for the weekend? I'm hoping for nice weather. I've got some outside work that needs to be done....some flowers that need potting...some flower beds that need weeding .... need to get out my outdoor furniture .... a swing to repair.... My goodness I just could keep going on!:)

Enjoy your day and have a super great weekend!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 min ZkyClank 6,412
last word - first (Jun '12) 7 min Cyan in CA 6,985
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 8 min Princess Hey 5,089
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 9 min Democrat Blunder 34
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min messianic114 117,441
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 11 min Democrat Blunder 48
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 13 min Cyan in CA 1,726
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min Times are a Changing 147,681
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 59 min CrunchyBacon 21,353
Ebola in America 2 hr DILF 23
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 25

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE