Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rotor .. If I remember right , May is a big month for you :). Hope your classes went well.
Enjoy your Sunday :)
Yeah Hattie ......Finals week.
Test Monday Tuesday and Friday, then done till fall.
Grad-u-ate-shun too. The 17th,(but I'm only 1/2 way to the BS so this one is just like graduating from middle school to high school....not as big a deal as the next one will be.)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Hattie ......Finals week.
Test Monday Tuesday and Friday, then done till fall.
Grad-u-ate-shun too. The 17th,(but I'm only 1/2 way to the BS so this one is just like graduating from middle school to high school....not as big a deal as the next one will be.)
Finals .. I always hated those. May is also birthday month and an anniversary ..right?:)

I have a graduation to attend on the 17th. Sad day for me .. My oldest from high school. Dang .. Time flies!!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Iron Man 3 ft Robert Downey, Jr & Gwynyth Paltrow ... It was very good, 2 thumbs us (excluding Paltrow)...I just don't like her and never thought her to be a good actress ... born in '72 and already bragging on plastric surgery and matter of fact, in last months magazine interview stated she had one procedure in which she described she looked like Joan Rivers, LOL ... who cares, whatever ...

BUT, the movie was really good and Robert Downey, Jr., is awesome in delivering his one-liners and portraying his character ... so now what, an Iron Girl? And Paltrow? yuck, LOL ... Good movie for the big screen ...

Enjoy your day, everyone! Now >smiles< FC <3
Hey FC! Sounds like a good weekend for you. Glad you enjoy the movie with or without Paltrow. Red pumps eh? My tootsies couldn't handle 'em! LOL!

Have great week!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Good morning FC.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hi there FC. Wonderful day in the neighborhood, won't you be my neighbor? lol. Looks like our weekend rain is finally gone. Thankfully--but should be back later in the week. Oh well, I read somewhere that rain is God's way of telling a gardener to clean her house. If that's true, I need about a week more rain....lol.

Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops on roses.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Finals .. I always hated those. May is also birthday month and an anniversary ..right?:)
I have a graduation to attend on the 17th. Sad day for me .. My oldest from high school. Dang .. Time flies!!
Birthdays is June but yeah, 25 years in 2 weeks.

Morning all.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Good morning sweet Flower :) Glad you enjoyed the movie but I have never been an Ironman fan. Beautiful day so lets hope the cold weather is behind us. We have had the coldest spring in history. Damn that global warming :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthdays is June but yeah, 25 years in 2 weeks.
Morning all.
and yet she STILL puts up with you--amazing....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

(streach )good morning everyone :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Don't stretch to far you will have to walk back :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Great news Flower. Texas just passed a law that allows CHL holder to carry a gun on campus : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Great news Flower. Texas just passed a law that allows CHL holder to carry a gun on campus :)
Good morning, Denny ... IDK, that sounds kind of crazy ... maybe for the faculty, but for the students ... IDK? I have mixed feelings about this ... Have a good day ... it's beautiful out ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... Have a nice day! >smiles<

>fresh bowl of milk for your morning wakening<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Sunday Morning, Ricky! I can MacGyver coffee filters but how do you MacGyver coffee? LOL ... oh, okay ... use the coffee grounds from the day before, if you still have them and run them through the second time, hahahaha ...
Yes, the wind was fierce for 3 days running so long as you stay out of the train's way, ha!... Hope your weekend has been great so far ... carry on, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...
DOOBIE BROTHERS ~ LONG TRAIN RUNNING ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh nasty! lol

But I'm sure it's been done before.

4262 fold

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, Good afternoon! RODRIGUEZ, last night in concert! EPIC!!!!! What can I say! He was awesome ... charismatic, funny, talked to us ... His first daughter walked him on stage, his second daughter walked him on stage for the encore ... AWESOMENESS, there are no words. His tone, clarity, smooth tone, everything, unable to describe ---> just had to be there ... I was on the 2nd row ... the couple in front of me rode the Amtrack from OKC and they were so delightful and then I met 3 girls from Austin who hung with me afterwards hoping to get his autograph but that never happened as security was so tight ... he sang all his songs from 1st/2nd album ... I believe he is working on his 3rd ... I bought an 8x10 glossy of him and you can catch the photos I captured on FaceBook ... Oh, Will ... I had such a great time, met some wonderful people, of which, we exchanged phone numbers, emails, text numbers, etc ... Truly a remarkable evening ... PRICELESS ...
Hope your weekend was good as I truly hope so! Enjoy the rest of your day! Peace & Love ... FC ...
RODRIGUEZ ~ STREET BOY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Will, this song will always remind me of you, IDK why, but it will ...
RODRIGUEZ? I've never heard of him, what kind of music does he sing?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi there FC. Wonderful day in the neighborhood, won't you be my neighbor? lol. Looks like our weekend rain is finally gone. Thankfully--but should be back later in the week. Oh well, I read somewhere that rain is God's way of telling a gardener to clean her house. If that's true, I need about a week more rain....lol.
Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops on roses.....
Good afternoon, Princess ... would love to be your neighbor ... Glad to hear you've gotten some rain and it too shall pass ... The Kentucky Derby is now over and I heard it was a muddy mess but there was a winner ... IDK who but there was a winner, LOL ... NASCAR for our HC but not her driver, I suppose, either ... I had a fun-filled weekend and it was about time ... Clear skies, about 80 and time to get out in it ... I spent yesterday afternnon in the yard re-potting some plants ... yes, a great weekend it was ... Have a lovely day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC.
Good afternoon, H'Lo ... wishing you the best of days ... good vibes being sent across the miles for you ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FC! Sounds like a good weekend for you. Glad you enjoy the movie with or without Paltrow. Red pumps eh? My tootsies couldn't handle 'em! LOL!
Have great week!
Afternoon, Quinny ... Yes, I had a blast ... I collected Pooh Bear's ashes which came in a beautiful box with a key to open it, his paw print on plaster of paris which came in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag which had engraved in gold "Until We Meet Again At The Rainbow Bridge." ... It was very first class and in good taste ... Just what my Pooh deserved ... It sort of gave me closure, of sorts, as now I know what that means ... It lent me time to breathe deeply, let go and move on ... The Rodriguez concert Saturday night was awesome with the new people I met and Sunday I went to an acoustic show at a local Cajun restaurant and watched our local blues girl wail some good homegrown blues songs and some cover songs ... she rocks! So, yes, I had a great weekend and hope you did as well ... I had every intention of going to Marble Falls today to get the last leg of my passport but the 'help' came first thing this morning and she just left ... it's 1205 ...
Wishing you the best of days, Quinny ... you deserve it ... Catch you around the corner! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... would love to be your neighbor ... Glad to hear you've gotten some rain and it too shall pass ... The Kentucky Derby is now over and I heard it was a muddy mess but there was a winner ... IDK who but there was a winner, LOL ... NASCAR for our HC but not her driver, I suppose, either ... I had a fun-filled weekend and it was about time ... Clear skies, about 80 and time to get out in it ... I spent yesterday afternnon in the yard re-potting some plants ... yes, a great weekend it was ... Have a lovely day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Orb was the winner, and it WAS a muddy track. Couldn't tell the horses apart, there was so much mud. But the winner was happy, the trainer was happy, the owners were happy, the jockey was happy, and everyone that bet Orb to win was happy.....lol.

Now, it's on to Preakness and the blackeyed susans......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hi my sweet Flower! Love the pics you posted of the concert! I know you had a great time!
I had the little Princess this week-end. She is growing up too fast! Almost 5 now. Don't know where the time has gone. <<sigh>>
Wishing you a fabulous day! Luvya much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,061 - 20,080 of23,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••