For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20444 May 6, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
(streach )good morning everyone :)
Don't stretch to far you will have to walk back :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20445 May 6, 2013
Great news Flower. Texas just passed a law that allows CHL holder to carry a gun on campus : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20446 May 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Great news Flower. Texas just passed a law that allows CHL holder to carry a gun on campus :)
Good morning, Denny ... IDK, that sounds kind of crazy ... maybe for the faculty, but for the students ... IDK? I have mixed feelings about this ... Have a good day ... it's beautiful out ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20447 May 6, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
(streach )good morning everyone :)
Good morning, Kitten ... Have a nice day! >smiles<

>fresh bowl of milk for your morning wakening<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20448 May 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Sunday Morning, Ricky! I can MacGyver coffee filters but how do you MacGyver coffee? LOL ... oh, okay ... use the coffee grounds from the day before, if you still have them and run them through the second time, hahahaha ...
Yes, the wind was fierce for 3 days running so long as you stay out of the train's way, ha!... Hope your weekend has been great so far ... carry on, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...
DOOBIE BROTHERS ~ LONG TRAIN RUNNING ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m4tJSn0QtMEXX
Oh nasty! lol

But I'm sure it's been done before.

4262 fold

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20449 May 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, Good afternoon! RODRIGUEZ, last night in concert! EPIC!!!!! What can I say! He was awesome ... charismatic, funny, talked to us ... His first daughter walked him on stage, his second daughter walked him on stage for the encore ... AWESOMENESS, there are no words. His tone, clarity, smooth tone, everything, unable to describe ---> just had to be there ... I was on the 2nd row ... the couple in front of me rode the Amtrack from OKC and they were so delightful and then I met 3 girls from Austin who hung with me afterwards hoping to get his autograph but that never happened as security was so tight ... he sang all his songs from 1st/2nd album ... I believe he is working on his 3rd ... I bought an 8x10 glossy of him and you can catch the photos I captured on FaceBook ... Oh, Will ... I had such a great time, met some wonderful people, of which, we exchanged phone numbers, emails, text numbers, etc ... Truly a remarkable evening ... PRICELESS ...
Hope your weekend was good as I truly hope so! Enjoy the rest of your day! Peace & Love ... FC ...
RODRIGUEZ ~ STREET BOY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qMK1cceTr4sXX
Will, this song will always remind me of you, IDK why, but it will ...
RODRIGUEZ? I've never heard of him, what kind of music does he sing?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20450 May 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi there FC. Wonderful day in the neighborhood, won't you be my neighbor? lol. Looks like our weekend rain is finally gone. Thankfully--but should be back later in the week. Oh well, I read somewhere that rain is God's way of telling a gardener to clean her house. If that's true, I need about a week more rain....lol.
Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops on roses.....
Good afternoon, Princess ... would love to be your neighbor ... Glad to hear you've gotten some rain and it too shall pass ... The Kentucky Derby is now over and I heard it was a muddy mess but there was a winner ... IDK who but there was a winner, LOL ... NASCAR for our HC but not her driver, I suppose, either ... I had a fun-filled weekend and it was about time ... Clear skies, about 80 and time to get out in it ... I spent yesterday afternnon in the yard re-potting some plants ... yes, a great weekend it was ... Have a lovely day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20451 May 6, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC.
Good afternoon, H'Lo ... wishing you the best of days ... good vibes being sent across the miles for you ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20452 May 6, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FC! Sounds like a good weekend for you. Glad you enjoy the movie with or without Paltrow. Red pumps eh? My tootsies couldn't handle 'em! LOL!
Have great week!
Afternoon, Quinny ... Yes, I had a blast ... I collected Pooh Bear's ashes which came in a beautiful box with a key to open it, his paw print on plaster of paris which came in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag which had engraved in gold "Until We Meet Again At The Rainbow Bridge." ... It was very first class and in good taste ... Just what my Pooh deserved ... It sort of gave me closure, of sorts, as now I know what that means ... It lent me time to breathe deeply, let go and move on ... The Rodriguez concert Saturday night was awesome with the new people I met and Sunday I went to an acoustic show at a local Cajun restaurant and watched our local blues girl wail some good homegrown blues songs and some cover songs ... she rocks! So, yes, I had a great weekend and hope you did as well ... I had every intention of going to Marble Falls today to get the last leg of my passport but the 'help' came first thing this morning and she just left ... it's 1205 ...
Wishing you the best of days, Quinny ... you deserve it ... Catch you around the corner! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20453 May 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... would love to be your neighbor ... Glad to hear you've gotten some rain and it too shall pass ... The Kentucky Derby is now over and I heard it was a muddy mess but there was a winner ... IDK who but there was a winner, LOL ... NASCAR for our HC but not her driver, I suppose, either ... I had a fun-filled weekend and it was about time ... Clear skies, about 80 and time to get out in it ... I spent yesterday afternnon in the yard re-potting some plants ... yes, a great weekend it was ... Have a lovely day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Orb was the winner, and it WAS a muddy track. Couldn't tell the horses apart, there was so much mud. But the winner was happy, the trainer was happy, the owners were happy, the jockey was happy, and everyone that bet Orb to win was happy.....lol.

Now, it's on to Preakness and the blackeyed susans......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#20454 May 6, 2013
Hi my sweet Flower! Love the pics you posted of the concert! I know you had a great time!
I had the little Princess this week-end. She is growing up too fast! Almost 5 now. Don't know where the time has gone. <<sigh>>
Wishing you a fabulous day! Luvya much!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20455 May 6, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, sounds like a fabulous night, Rodriguez, I love that guy!
Good afternoon, Will ... Magical, magnificent ... no words can describe ... Rodriguez, I love that guy, too ... Here is the Searching for Sugar Man soundtrack ... Full Album ... when you have time, click on the link and you can hear what I heard in concert ... he sounded just like the CD ... Awesome ... Enjoy your day and enjoy this link! Peace and Love ~ FC <3 ...

SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MAN ~ FULL ALBUM

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20456 May 6, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you FC. I had a wonderful weekend...>>smiles< < <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... Wishing you a beautiful day ... have fun! >smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20457 May 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh nasty! lol
But I'm sure it's been done before.
4262 fold
LOL, I was able to MacGyver it Ricky and it worked, haha ... well, don't knock it til you've tried it ... Can't go without coffee don't'cha-know?... You didn't even have coffee, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20458 May 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>RODRIGUEZ? I've never heard of him, what kind of music does he sing?
Here is a link to his soundtrack DVD, SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MAN ... a must watch DVD ... you can Netflix or Red Box ... rent it, now go! lol ...

in his day in South Africa he was so popular ... like Elvis Presley was to us in America ... He's lived in Detroit for the past 40 years for the last 40 years working blue collar hard labor work ... lived in the same house 40 years ... he's a very humble man ... Rodriguez, I love this man!

Have a nice day, bud! Catch you around the corner ... go get that DVD and listen to the link I dropped ... Have fun! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20459 May 6, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi my sweet Flower! Love the pics you posted of the concert! I know you had a great time!
I had the little Princess this week-end. She is growing up too fast! Almost 5 now. Don't know where the time has gone. <<sigh>>
Wishing you a fabulous day! Luvya much!
Good afternoon, doll ... yep, good pics and glad I was close enough to see him that close ... Security was tight and were pushing the other concert goers back so I was very lucky I had the seat I purchased ... Had a great time yesterday, too ... So, the little Princess visited this weekend ... What a little bundle of joy, never a dull moment ... So, NASCAR this weekend ... heard another pile-up so the usual driver was put out and an unsuspected driver won, drats he said, lol ... oh, well ... there's always next time ...
Wishing you a lovely day and I'll see you tonight, same bat time, same bat station ... Cee'Lo? hmmmmm
Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20460 May 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Orb was the winner, and it WAS a muddy track. Couldn't tell the horses apart, there was so much mud. But the winner was happy, the trainer was happy, the owners were happy, the jockey was happy, and everyone that bet Orb to win was happy.....lol.
Now, it's on to Preakness and the blackeyed susans......
LOL, it would seem it'd be hard to do the Happy Dance in the mud but I imagine it could be done, LOL ... Now, "Preakness" rings a bell ... I had to google it to see what it meant ... I knew it had some significance and so it does ... Pretty One! You made me google today, LOL ... Have fun today and catch you around the corner! Luvya big, too! FC <3 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preakness_Stakes
for inquiring minds that want to know, lol ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20463 May 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Iron Man 3 ft Robert Downey, Jr & Gwynyth Paltrow ... It was very good, 2 thumbs us (excluding Paltrow)...I just don't like her and never thought her to be a good actress ... born in '72 and already bragging on plastric surgery and matter of fact, in last months magazine interview stated she had one procedure in which she described she looked like Joan Rivers, LOL ... who cares, whatever ...
BUT, the movie was really good and Robert Downey, Jr., is awesome in delivering his one-liners and portraying his character ... so now what, an Iron Girl? And Paltrow? yuck, LOL ... Good movie for the big screen ...
Enjoy your day, everyone! Now >smiles< FC <3
Iron Man was and remains one of the most surprisingly well done of the Marvel heroes into movies, Downey does just bring Tony Stark to vivid life.

Really looking forward to the new Star Trek here...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#20464 May 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Will ... Magical, magnificent ... no words can describe ... Rodriguez, I love that guy, too ... Here is the Searching for Sugar Man soundtrack ... Full Album ... when you have time, click on the link and you can hear what I heard in concert ... he sounded just like the CD ... Awesome ... Enjoy your day and enjoy this link! Peace and Love ~ FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rYoRlL1dlNEXX
SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MAN ~ FULL ALBUM
Yes, this collection is my favorite, it combines mostly the best of the two records, and it rides with me playing where ever I go, expanding meanings and sounds with every listen.

"I wonder... Wonder, I do."

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#20465 May 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link to his soundtrack DVD, SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MAN ... a must watch DVD ... you can Netflix or Red Box ... rent it, now go! lol ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rYoRlL1dlNEXX
in his day in South Africa he was so popular ... like Elvis Presley was to us in America ... He's lived in Detroit for the past 40 years for the last 40 years working blue collar hard labor work ... lived in the same house 40 years ... he's a very humble man ... Rodriguez, I love this man!
Have a nice day, bud! Catch you around the corner ... go get that DVD and listen to the link I dropped ... Have fun! Luvya, FC <3 ...
The movie was a well-deserved Oscar winner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Could Be Sweet,...? (Sep '14) 3 min Busy Bee 62
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 6 min 60s Classic 1,486
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12,823
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 8 min Mister_ E 1,960
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 10 min From Beyond The G... 539
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Norman 167,480
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min Doug77 32,505
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min Chilli J 42,142
Answer a question with a question 43 min Mr_FX 533
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr DILF 1,981