“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#20415 May 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends, happy Sunday to all.
Hey Rotor .. If I remember right , May is a big month for you :). Hope your classes went well.

Enjoy your Sunday :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20416 May 5, 2013
Hello... Flower Child!

Good morning!

I do believe I am back, the sun is shining and a bird is clarking outside my window!

Happy 5th Day of May!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20417 May 5, 2013
Good morning Flower and all you good people who come here. Spring is back and I hope it stays here

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20418 May 5, 2013
howdy every one and have a great Sunday purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20419 May 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I meant how are you doing lol.
lol, funny about the filters because we ran out of coffee this morning! lol
You would've thought I was drunk yesterday, with the high winds I was all over the road!
2379...pass
Morning Sunday Morning, Ricky! I can MacGyver coffee filters but how do you MacGyver coffee? LOL ... oh, okay ... use the coffee grounds from the day before, if you still have them and run them through the second time, hahahaha ...

Yes, the wind was fierce for 3 days running so long as you stay out of the train's way, ha!... Hope your weekend has been great so far ... carry on, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...

DOOBIE BROTHERS ~ LONG TRAIN RUNNING ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20420 May 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.
She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather
the building materials for his home.
She read .'And so the pig went up to the man wit h the wheelbarrow
full of straw and said:'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that
straw to build my house?'
The teacher paused then asked the class:'And what do you think
the man said?'
One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly...
'I think the man would have said -'I'll be a son of a bitch!! A talking pig!'
The teacher had to leave the room.
>laughs< >shakes her head< ;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20421 May 5, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower Girl...
I hope that today has found you feeling fine and dandy, like wine and candy...
I got up to gray skies and rain fall... So first thing outta bed I'm walkin in the rain...
:o/
At least it isn't cold... We are in the 60's and we might make it all the way to the 70's...
I really hope that the rain will stop cause today is Derby Day... and I don't like it when horses are running on a wet track.. I'm always afraid one of them will have an accident...
OF course they have really stepped up the security at the Downs and all over the area in general... Seems everybody is accepting the new rules and limitations as to what you can do and what you can bring along with you to the track this year..
No matter what they do.. the party will be in the infield just as it has for the last 138 runnings of the Kentucky Derby... Tons of celeberties are in town and they bring a whole new level to the word PARTY...hahahaha
So today I guess I'll be watching the race and doing houseework.. Other than that I don't have any plans at all...
I hope that your day will be funfilled and that the weather is being nice to you... NO 90's!! 80's and below are fine...
OK gonna surf a little bit then I need to get busy... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
8953... Fold like a wet leaf...
Good afternoon, Rose Bud ... slept til 1030 or so this morning after staying up til 023o this morning, had a fantastic time at the RODRIGUEZ concert last night ... I was all rocked out and had a wonderful time ... Jax was ready for me to come home and I knew I left the outside light on before I left (it was on my list of things to do before I left) apparently it wasn't but we muddled through before my lights went off on my car ... It's been in the 80's after the cold front passed through ... probably nothing you want to hear, lol ... today promises to be a beautiful day ... after I get myself together, going to do the mass grocery shopping thing for the month, and get ready to go to Parrains to see Jennifer B and the Groove Kings for awhile ... should be fun ... Hope to talk to you later after my phone charges up ... Miss you, Luvya big! FC <3 ...

68°F
Clear
Feels like: 68°
High 73°Low 50°

4927 ... fold like an old concert ticket

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20422 May 5, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
howdy every one and have a great Sunday purr purr :)
Morning, Kitten! Wishing you a day filled with love, laughter, smiles and hugs! FC <3 ...

>leaves a mouse filled with catnip<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20423 May 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all you good people who come here. Spring is back and I hope it stays here
Good afternoon, Denny! Looks to be a beautiful day! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20424 May 5, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning FC .. The Derby race was a good one . The horse was Ky born and bred ... The trainer from Ky also. I've always enjoy watching the races. I took my girls to the spring meet at Keeneland in Lexington this year and we had such a good time. Just something about watching the horses come into the paddock area , being saddled and seeing the jockeys up close and personal. Keeneland is a very nice track.
Absolutely poring the rain here ... Gonna be a lazy day .
Hope the sun is shining were you are . Have a great Sunday .:)
Well Hello Hatti ... Very nice visual you placed there ... I remember going through Kentucky and meeting Princess and Paisley there going to the Red River Gorge and Daniel Boone Forest ... it was beautiful country ... With other company driving from one place to another noticing the countryside it was beautiful ... So glad you got to share that experience with your girls ... I was literally out ALL DAY with my friend yesterday, rested 2 hours til I went to the concert and was up late this morning ... I'm kind of playing catch up now, lol ... Sure hope your Sunday is relaxing and pleasant ... As usual, nice to see you and hope your day is relaxing as well! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20425 May 5, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Good morning, Daz ... I heard Parrot Head had a wonderful time in Austin this past weekend ... Lots of Parrot Head followers ... Good things were said about him ... They love him! Who doesn't? LOL ... I know Alan Jackson does, lol ... Hope YOUR weekend is great and it continues on through the day! Happy Day to you! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20426 May 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends, happy Sunday to all.
Good afternon, Rotor ... Happy Day to you and the Girls ... Wishing yall all the best there is to day in Sunday! Like love, laughter, fun, smiles, togetherness and all that jazz >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20427 May 5, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Hello... Flower Child!
Good morning!
I do believe I am back, the sun is shining and a bird is clarking outside my window!
Happy 5th Day of May!
Will, Good afternoon! RODRIGUEZ, last night in concert! EPIC!!!!! What can I say! He was awesome ... charismatic, funny, talked to us ... His first daughter walked him on stage, his second daughter walked him on stage for the encore ... AWESOMENESS, there are no words. His tone, clarity, smooth tone, everything, unable to describe ---> just had to be there ... I was on the 2nd row ... the couple in front of me rode the Amtrack from OKC and they were so delightful and then I met 3 girls from Austin who hung with me afterwards hoping to get his autograph but that never happened as security was so tight ... he sang all his songs from 1st/2nd album ... I believe he is working on his 3rd ... I bought an 8x10 glossy of him and you can catch the photos I captured on FaceBook ... Oh, Will ... I had such a great time, met some wonderful people, of which, we exchanged phone numbers, emails, text numbers, etc ... Truly a remarkable evening ... PRICELESS ...
Hope your weekend was good as I truly hope so! Enjoy the rest of your day! Peace & Love ... FC ...

RODRIGUEZ ~ STREET BOY ...

Will, this song will always remind me of you, IDK why, but it will ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20428 May 5, 2013
The crowd went crazy when the bass player began his bass part for what seemed like 3 minutes and the crowd stood up on their feet, I took off my red pumps and got on my chair ... awesomeness ... Really, you'd of had to been there ...

RODRIGUEZ ~ I WONDER ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20429 May 5, 2013
Stood up on my chair ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20430 May 5, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Iron Man 3 ft Robert Downey, Jr & Gwynyth Paltrow ... It was very good, 2 thumbs us (excluding Paltrow)...I just don't like her and never thought her to be a good actress ... born in '72 and already bragging on plastric surgery and matter of fact, in last months magazine interview stated she had one procedure in which she described she looked like Joan Rivers, LOL ... who cares, whatever ...

BUT, the movie was really good and Robert Downey, Jr., is awesome in delivering his one-liners and portraying his character ... so now what, an Iron Girl? And Paltrow? yuck, LOL ... Good movie for the big screen ...

Enjoy your day, everyone! Now >smiles< FC <3

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20431 May 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Kitten! Wishing you a day filled with love, laughter, smiles and hugs! FC <3 ...
>leaves a mouse filled with catnip<
(pounce on catnip mouse) hi FC and yes it is :) purr purr

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20432 May 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning,... Hope YOUR weekend is great and it continues on through the day! Happy Day to you! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
Thank you FC. I had a wonderful weekend...>>smiles< < <3

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#20433 May 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, Good afternoon! RODRIGUEZ, last night in concert! EPIC!!!!! What can I say! He was awesome ... charismatic, funny, talked to us ... His first daughter walked him on stage, his second daughter walked him on stage for the encore ... AWESOMENESS, there are no words. His tone, clarity, smooth tone, everything, unable to describe ---> just had to be there ... I was on the 2nd row ... the couple in front of me rode the Amtrack from OKC and they were so delightful and then I met 3 girls from Austin who hung with me afterwards hoping to get his autograph but that never happened as security was so tight ... he sang all his songs from 1st/2nd album ... I believe he is working on his 3rd ... I bought an 8x10 glossy of him and you can catch the photos I captured on FaceBook ... Oh, Will ... I had such a great time, met some wonderful people, of which, we exchanged phone numbers, emails, text numbers, etc ... Truly a remarkable evening ... PRICELESS ...
Hope your weekend was good as I truly hope so! Enjoy the rest of your day! Peace & Love ... FC ...
RODRIGUEZ ~ STREET BOY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qMK1cceTr4sXX
Will, this song will always remind me of you, IDK why, but it will ...
Good Lord, sounds like a fabulous night, Rodriguez, I love that guy!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#20434 May 5, 2013
Things took a while to settle, but Hogbottom was a blast last weekend, also went very well. I know I'll get time to write about it soon enough, but meanwhile here's Dave Patillo's statement on Hogbottom 2013:

"I just wanted to offer my appreciation for you and the guys playing at Hog Bottom again this year. We had the biggest crowd ever with at least 900 through the gate and after the tally is in, I fully expect we will be well over our goal of $10,000 for the House of Heroes! Please pass along my thanks to the others. Ya'll were great! God Bless You. And coming sooner that I want to think about, Hog Bottom IX!" -Dave Pattillo

And Patricia's footage from Hogbottom, which for some reason has an annoying "tick tick tick" sound on it, which we are hoping we can fix:

http://youtu.be/lIebIr17T2I

Published on May 3, 2013
The Shadowville All-Stars featured are Will Dockery ~vocals,~ Brian Mallard ~ guitar,~ Jack Snipe ~guitar, backup vocals,~ John Phillips ~bass,~ Eric Gunter~ drums~Patricia Suddeth ~ tambourine, backup vocals ~ Terry Gannon ~guitar ~ Alicia Summers McLeod ~ keyboard. Playing a benefit for the House of Heroes at Hogbottom 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min Not That Time of ... 2,478
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 3 min whatimeisit 54,697
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min anonymous 117,505
What's That Word Mean To You????????????????????? (Jan '13) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,593
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Amelinda 21,401
Drop 3 Keep 2 }of the words in a sentence{ 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 16 min Amelinda 2,135
Ebola in America 43 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Laura french 147,750
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 5 hr SLY WEST 33

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE