20,021 - 20,040 of 23,816 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20394 May 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello pretty one ... Sounds like a good time to be had at your lovely home ... Enjoy your company and good eats!
Hugs, Hearts and good company! FC <3 ...
Good morning FC!

I read you post on Junkets thread but never had a chance to respond, who are you doing?

2003...WOOHOO Bets the house!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20395 May 3, 2013
Good morning Flower. Welcome to Friday. Thought about cleaning my house today, but I watched an epsoide of Hoarders last night and figured I still had time.....

Have a super Friday.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20396 May 3, 2013
Good morning everyone and have a great Friday :)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20397 May 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Buffet canceled the Austin concert.
It wasn't cancelled, it was postponed until tonight. Unfortunately my friends had to get ticket refunds to head up to the Frisco show. Bigger tailgate and more friends coming from across the country. The hotels in the Frisco area jack up the prices a lot, require prepayment, and initiate a no refund policy. They did make the KXAN news story about it. It was also announced that Jerry Jeff was scheduled to make an appearance so that's a disappointment. Frisco is usually the venue that my group of friends used to put on huge tailgate to raise money for charitable organizations plus donate to individuals in need. We did so with the approval of FC Dallas, Frisco Police and TABC. We are given a great location by the soccer fields that has public restrooms and usually a member of his band, The Coral Reefers, will make an appearance plus Radio Margaritaville will do some spots from our tailgate. Life has gotten in the way the past few years and been unable to do the charity tailgates (starting businesses, health scares etc) They are A LOT of work. In the years we have done this we raised a total of over 55k and given to a lot of groups and helped individuals as well.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20398 May 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower Child...Set your Alarm Clock..for Eight tomorrow morning.. wear your jogging clothes... pick ya up On my scooter... GONNA JOG..around the outer fence of the NEW Dog Park..HOT SINGLE MALE Doggie Owners...WOW!!..
Good morning, CC ... so happy to see you this morning all bright eyed and bushy-tailed, lol ... all suited up and ready to go so let's hit the road, lol ... we'll put Jax on the side cart, whoo-hoo hahahahaha ... Enjoying the day, oh yeah! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20399 May 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Buffet canceled the Austin concert.
true dat!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20400 May 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning FC!
I read you post on Junkets thread but never had a chance to respond, who are you doing?
2003...WOOHOO Bets the house!
Good morning, Ricky! How am I doing or Who am I doing, LOL ... Well I am doing well, thank you for asking ... and right now I'm doing Mr MacGyver, LOL ... ran out of coffee filters and forgot to get some while I was out yesterday ... so I got two paper towels and folded them in half ... then crossed them over each other over each other (like a cross) and put them in the filter catch and put two scoops of coffee in them and closed the lid, filled the carafe up with water and then put the water in the reservoir and hit the on button ... how that for being a girl scout/MacGyver, LOL ...

Hope you are well and staying as warm as possible with this cold front which came in yesterday ... Not that cold but the wind is fierce ... 72 or better today ... still windy, though ... TGIF woot woot! Enjoy it, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...

5906 ... pass, in high gear

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20401 May 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Welcome to Friday. Thought about cleaning my house today, but I watched an epsoide of Hoarders last night and figured I still had time.....
Have a super Friday.....
Good morning, Princess ... YGM ... Sent out your package in yesterdays mail ... I truly hope your enjoy it ... I understand your statement on Hoarders and I can relate as well, lol ...

Hugs Hearts and clean up on aisle 5 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20402 May 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone and have a great Friday :)
Morning, Kitten ... wishing you a great Friday as well ... there's some of those little balls with the bells in the middle left for you in the toy box ... have fun today ... Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20403 May 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't cancelled, it was postponed until tonight. Unfortunately my friends had to get ticket refunds to head up to the Frisco show. Bigger tailgate and more friends coming from across the country. The hotels in the Frisco area jack up the prices a lot, require prepayment, and initiate a no refund policy. They did make the KXAN news story about it. It was also announced that Jerry Jeff was scheduled to make an appearance so that's a disappointment. Frisco is usually the venue that my group of friends used to put on huge tailgate to raise money for charitable organizations plus donate to individuals in need. We did so with the approval of FC Dallas, Frisco Police and TABC. We are given a great location by the soccer fields that has public restrooms and usually a member of his band, The Coral Reefers, will make an appearance plus Radio Margaritaville will do some spots from our tailgate. Life has gotten in the way the past few years and been unable to do the charity tailgates (starting businesses, health scares etc) They are A LOT of work. In the years we have done this we raised a total of over 55k and given to a lot of groups and helped individuals as well.
Good morning, Daz ... good to see you again! Jimmy has always drawn a big crowd and always had an agenda (charity) in mind ... kudos for him ... I just think for once, Willie, would be recognized in some sort of Nobel Peace Prize for all his efforts ... I was talking to the Hipster about that last night ... >sigh< wonder if that will ever happen ...

Well, tomorrow night is my big night with Rodriguez at the Frank Erwin Center ... Am so excited ... 3nd row, seat 10 ... wow, a night to remember ... he went unnoticed for 30 years or more and now, at his age, is a big hit ... Should be a fantastic time ...

Hope your day is beautiful! Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20404 May 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... YGM ... Sent out your package in yesterdays mail ... I truly hope your enjoy it ... I understand your statement on Hoarders and I can relate as well, lol ...
Hugs Hearts and clean up on aisle 5 ...
I saw your email, and thanks again.

Hugs, hearts, and long distance friendships....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20406 May 3, 2013
DAVID COOK ~ LAYING ME LOW ...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20407 May 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a thing ya'll have going on there! Hopefully the weather will be better tonight, that was a heck of a cold front that rolled through here yesterday!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20408 May 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! How am I doing or Who am I doing, LOL ... Well I am doing well, thank you for asking ... and right now I'm doing Mr MacGyver, LOL ... ran out of coffee filters and forgot to get some while I was out yesterday ... so I got two paper towels and folded them in half ... then crossed them over each other over each other (like a cross) and put them in the filter catch and put two scoops of coffee in them and closed the lid, filled the carafe up with water and then put the water in the reservoir and hit the on button ... how that for being a girl scout/MacGyver, LOL ...
Hope you are well and staying as warm as possible with this cold front which came in yesterday ... Not that cold but the wind is fierce ... 72 or better today ... still windy, though ... TGIF woot woot! Enjoy it, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...
5906 ... pass, in high gear
I meant how are you doing lol.

lol, funny about the filters because we ran out of coffee this morning! lol

You would've thought I was drunk yesterday, with the high winds I was all over the road!

2379...pass

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20409 May 3, 2013
A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.

She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather
the building materials for his home.

She read .'And so the pig went up to the man wit h the wheelbarrow
full of straw and said:'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that
straw to build my house?'

The teacher paused then asked the class:'And what do you think
the man said?'

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly...

'I think the man would have said -'I'll be a son of a bitch!! A talking pig!'

The teacher had to leave the room.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20410 May 4, 2013
Hey Flower Girl...
I hope that today has found you feeling fine and dandy, like wine and candy...
I got up to gray skies and rain fall... So first thing outta bed I'm walkin in the rain...
:o/
At least it isn't cold... We are in the 60's and we might make it all the way to the 70's...
I really hope that the rain will stop cause today is Derby Day... and I don't like it when horses are running on a wet track.. I'm always afraid one of them will have an accident...
OF course they have really stepped up the security at the Downs and all over the area in general... Seems everybody is accepting the new rules and limitations as to what you can do and what you can bring along with you to the track this year..
No matter what they do.. the party will be in the infield just as it has for the last 138 runnings of the Kentucky Derby... Tons of celeberties are in town and they bring a whole new level to the word PARTY...hahahaha
So today I guess I'll be watching the race and doing houseework.. Other than that I don't have any plans at all...
I hope that your day will be funfilled and that the weather is being nice to you... NO 90's!! 80's and below are fine...
OK gonna surf a little bit then I need to get busy... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

8953... Fold like a wet leaf...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20411 May 4, 2013
Good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20412 May 5, 2013
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20413 May 5, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends, happy Sunday to all.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#20414 May 5, 2013
Morning FC .. The Derby race was a good one . The horse was Ky born and bred ... The trainer from Ky also. I've always enjoy watching the races. I took my girls to the spring meet at Keeneland in Lexington this year and we had such a good time. Just something about watching the horses come into the paddock area , being saddled and seeing the jockeys up close and personal. Keeneland is a very nice track.

Absolutely poring the rain here ... Gonna be a lazy day .

Hope the sun is shining were you are . Have a great Sunday .:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Grace Nerissa 35,957
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min CJ Rocker 6,530
OMG! Just look at this! 15 min Grace Nerissa 35
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 30 min Silly times 77,234
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 33 min Silly times 8,952
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 38 min Silly times 1,265
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min wichita-rick 145,087
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 793
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 3 hr Bill 221
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Lea- 18,456