Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning FC! I saw something posted on facebook by the animal rescue group Animal Allies of Texas based out of Garland. It reminded me of your heart with the love you have for your furbabies and how you are so loving and caring.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
Good Morning FC! I saw something posted on facebook by the animal rescue group Animal Allies of Texas based out of Garland. It reminded me of your heart with the love you have for your furbabies and how you are so loving and caring.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."
Good afternoon, Daz ... those are quite beautiful words and they sound quite familiar! Does sound like you, me, Wildbluerose, Pixie and alot of the other lovers of 4 legged children around here, canine or feline ... Couldn't have found a better place to re-post than here! How sweet and thank you!

Seems I misplaced my library card ... The library called with 2 new books they know I haven't read and are holding for me ... I have a mani/pedi scheduled for 2 o'clock so will take off to the library, get my 2 new books, albeit I started a new one yesterday, which is due 5/8 so I have 7 days to finish that one and 2 weeks to finish the new ones I'm picking up today, so now pressure there, lol ... Will have baseball in the background, for noise, if my teams aren't playing ... Maybe I'll be motivated for the gym in a couple of days ... not today! Just not motivated and besides it's too hot! highs in the 80's almost reaching 90 ... cold front tomorrow highs in 50's yay! More my speed ... Take care, sweets! Thanks for swinging by and offering a very lovely post! Hugs and love across the miles to you! FC <3 ...

1019 ... I'm all in ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

My day is good, FC. Have fun reading your two new books. >>hugs+smiles<<

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Spending a few days with my wife in Philly. Today was Valley Forge and authentic Philly cheese steaks, had a great day.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
My day is good, FC. Have fun reading your two new books. >>hugs+smiles<<
Evening sweet Emma ... it was nice at the spa this afternoon and then met a friend at the local Mexican restaurant ...(no profiling, lol;)... have a nice evening! >smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
Spending a few days with my wife in Philly. Today was Valley Forge and authentic Philly cheese steaks, had a great day.
Hi H'Lo ... That's nice of you to treat your wife for some Philadelphia cuisine ... I love a good authentic Philadelphia cheese steak! The meat has to be cut just right! Glad yall enjoyed yourselves! Awesome! Okay, what'd you do wrong? LOL ... j/k ... It was a good day here as well ... Be careful getting home ... Big cold front headed this way ... 90's today, 50's tomorrow ... Take care, be safe! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. Busy, busy. there's company coming today, so I need ready, serving glazed ham, salad, and a mix of veggies. Hope you have a wonderful day...

Hearts, hugs, and ham.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
A dog is mans best friend and there is a way to prove it. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of you car and drive around for 5 miles. Open the trunk and see who is glad to see you :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi H'Lo ... That's nice of you to treat your wife for some Philadelphia cuisine ... I love a good authentic Philadelphia cheese steak! The meat has to be cut just right! Glad yall enjoyed yourselves! Awesome! Okay, what'd you do wrong? LOL ... j/k ... It was a good day here as well ... Be careful getting home ... Big cold front headed this way ... 90's today, 50's tomorrow ... Take care, be safe! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Damn it is cold outside :) I can't stand this global warming :)

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, we're celebrating her new job at the hospital where I work.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever ordered a Philly cheese steak and had the person ask "Do you want cheese with that?" Really? What part of Philly Cheese Steak do you not freaking understand? OMG?!

Denny - that works on husbands too. Speaking of husbands. Mine wants to come back as my dog if there's reincarnation. LOL

Sure wish I were in Austin at the Austin360 Amphitheater today partying with all the parrotheads.

Have a good day everyone!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Busy, busy. there's company coming today, so I need ready, serving glazed ham, salad, and a mix of veggies. Hope you have a wonderful day...
Hearts, hugs, and ham.....
Hello pretty one ... Sounds like a good time to be had at your lovely home ... Enjoy your company and good eats!

Hugs, Hearts and good company! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A dog is mans best friend and there is a way to prove it. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of you car and drive around for 5 miles. Open the trunk and see who is glad to see you :)
LOL ;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Damn it is cold outside :) I can't stand this global warming :)
Afternoon, Denny ... the front blew in around 2 in the morning ... not bad, thunder boomers, NO RAIN, drats! We were expecting rain through the lunch hour, winds at 15 mph out of the NNW ... it's windy, but no rain as of this writing ... doppler radar looks clear as crystal ... overcast but still no signs of some badly needed rain ... so there's your wx report from Lake Travis, LOL ... ON THE PORCH: 58 degrees ... I am sure everyone wanted to know that, hahahahaha ... Wishing you a splendid day! Have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, we're celebrating her new job at the hospital where I work.
Afternoon, H'Lo ... that was mighty kind of you ... you're a gentleman and a scholar ... Stay that way and as sweet as you are! It'll take you places, lol ... Enjoy your Thursday ... can you believe how quickly this week has gone by? whew! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
Have you ever ordered a Philly cheese steak and had the person ask "Do you want cheese with that?" Really? What part of Philly Cheese Steak do you not freaking understand? OMG?!
Denny - that works on husbands too. Speaking of husbands. Mine wants to come back as my dog if there's reincarnation. LOL
Sure wish I were in Austin at the Austin360 Amphitheater today partying with all the parrotheads.
Have a good day everyone!
Afternoon, Daz ... yeah, a philly cheese steak without the cheese? What the heck? Bizarre ... I finally found the Travel Channel with Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern on DirectTV ... Ch 277 ... I prefer Andrew Zimmern because he gives a "history" lesson on the places he visits ... wish he'd give a russian lesson so I'd know what to order at the russian restaurant the Ladies of the Lake are going to visit next week for our monthly luncheon ... Really, just need to review the menu and make a decision before I get there instead of just, duh, and look at the waitress while she taps her pencil on the order form, lol ... Mani/pedi yesterday. Hair cut today at 1:30 ... then late lunch with my girl, Dee afterward ... Today is a good day ... Hope the same for you, sweets! Enjoy it as I will ... Hearts and hugs your way, my friend! FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower Child...Set your Alarm Clock..for Eight tomorrow morning.. wear your jogging clothes... pick ya up On my scooter... GONNA JOG..around the outer fence of the NEW Dog Park..HOT SINGLE MALE Doggie Owners...WOW!!..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
Lots of love for you today FC!! <3
Here's a little Boz for ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I heard Buffet canceled the Austin concert.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower Child...Set your Alarm Clock..for Eight tomorrow morning.. wear your jogging clothes... pick ya up On my scooter... GONNA JOG..around the outer fence of the NEW Dog Park..HOT SINGLE MALE Doggie Owners...WOW!!..
lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,001 - 20,020 of23,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••