For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20383 May 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi H'Lo ... That's nice of you to treat your wife for some Philadelphia cuisine ... I love a good authentic Philadelphia cheese steak! The meat has to be cut just right! Glad yall enjoyed yourselves! Awesome! Okay, what'd you do wrong? LOL ... j/k ... It was a good day here as well ... Be careful getting home ... Big cold front headed this way ... 90's today, 50's tomorrow ... Take care, be safe! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Damn it is cold outside :) I can't stand this global warming :)

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20384 May 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi H'Lo ... That's nice of you to treat your wife for some Philadelphia cuisine ... I love a good authentic Philadelphia cheese steak! The meat has to be cut just right! Glad yall enjoyed yourselves! Awesome! Okay, what'd you do wrong? LOL ... j/k ... It was a good day here as well ... Be careful getting home ... Big cold front headed this way ... 90's today, 50's tomorrow ... Take care, be safe! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Lol, we're celebrating her new job at the hospital where I work.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20385 May 2, 2013
Have you ever ordered a Philly cheese steak and had the person ask "Do you want cheese with that?" Really? What part of Philly Cheese Steak do you not freaking understand? OMG?!

Denny - that works on husbands too. Speaking of husbands. Mine wants to come back as my dog if there's reincarnation. LOL

Sure wish I were in Austin at the Austin360 Amphitheater today partying with all the parrotheads.

Have a good day everyone!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20386 May 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Busy, busy. there's company coming today, so I need ready, serving glazed ham, salad, and a mix of veggies. Hope you have a wonderful day...
Hearts, hugs, and ham.....
Hello pretty one ... Sounds like a good time to be had at your lovely home ... Enjoy your company and good eats!

Hugs, Hearts and good company! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20387 May 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A dog is mans best friend and there is a way to prove it. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of you car and drive around for 5 miles. Open the trunk and see who is glad to see you :)
LOL ;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20388 May 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Damn it is cold outside :) I can't stand this global warming :)
Afternoon, Denny ... the front blew in around 2 in the morning ... not bad, thunder boomers, NO RAIN, drats! We were expecting rain through the lunch hour, winds at 15 mph out of the NNW ... it's windy, but no rain as of this writing ... doppler radar looks clear as crystal ... overcast but still no signs of some badly needed rain ... so there's your wx report from Lake Travis, LOL ... ON THE PORCH: 58 degrees ... I am sure everyone wanted to know that, hahahahaha ... Wishing you a splendid day! Have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20389 May 2, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, we're celebrating her new job at the hospital where I work.
Afternoon, H'Lo ... that was mighty kind of you ... you're a gentleman and a scholar ... Stay that way and as sweet as you are! It'll take you places, lol ... Enjoy your Thursday ... can you believe how quickly this week has gone by? whew! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20390 May 2, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Have you ever ordered a Philly cheese steak and had the person ask "Do you want cheese with that?" Really? What part of Philly Cheese Steak do you not freaking understand? OMG?!
Denny - that works on husbands too. Speaking of husbands. Mine wants to come back as my dog if there's reincarnation. LOL
Sure wish I were in Austin at the Austin360 Amphitheater today partying with all the parrotheads.
Have a good day everyone!
Afternoon, Daz ... yeah, a philly cheese steak without the cheese? What the heck? Bizarre ... I finally found the Travel Channel with Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern on DirectTV ... Ch 277 ... I prefer Andrew Zimmern because he gives a "history" lesson on the places he visits ... wish he'd give a russian lesson so I'd know what to order at the russian restaurant the Ladies of the Lake are going to visit next week for our monthly luncheon ... Really, just need to review the menu and make a decision before I get there instead of just, duh, and look at the waitress while she taps her pencil on the order form, lol ... Mani/pedi yesterday. Hair cut today at 1:30 ... then late lunch with my girl, Dee afterward ... Today is a good day ... Hope the same for you, sweets! Enjoy it as I will ... Hearts and hugs your way, my friend! FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20391 May 2, 2013
Flower Child...Set your Alarm Clock..for Eight tomorrow morning.. wear your jogging clothes... pick ya up On my scooter... GONNA JOG..around the outer fence of the NEW Dog Park..HOT SINGLE MALE Doggie Owners...WOW!!..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20392 May 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Lots of love for you today FC!! <3
Here's a little Boz for ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BemSJl7AMdoXX
I heard Buffet canceled the Austin concert.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20393 May 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower Child...Set your Alarm Clock..for Eight tomorrow morning.. wear your jogging clothes... pick ya up On my scooter... GONNA JOG..around the outer fence of the NEW Dog Park..HOT SINGLE MALE Doggie Owners...WOW!!..
lol!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20394 May 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello pretty one ... Sounds like a good time to be had at your lovely home ... Enjoy your company and good eats!
Hugs, Hearts and good company! FC <3 ...
Good morning FC!

I read you post on Junkets thread but never had a chance to respond, who are you doing?

2003...WOOHOO Bets the house!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20395 May 3, 2013
Good morning Flower. Welcome to Friday. Thought about cleaning my house today, but I watched an epsoide of Hoarders last night and figured I still had time.....

Have a super Friday.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20396 May 3, 2013
Good morning everyone and have a great Friday :)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20397 May 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Buffet canceled the Austin concert.
It wasn't cancelled, it was postponed until tonight. Unfortunately my friends had to get ticket refunds to head up to the Frisco show. Bigger tailgate and more friends coming from across the country. The hotels in the Frisco area jack up the prices a lot, require prepayment, and initiate a no refund policy. They did make the KXAN news story about it. It was also announced that Jerry Jeff was scheduled to make an appearance so that's a disappointment. Frisco is usually the venue that my group of friends used to put on huge tailgate to raise money for charitable organizations plus donate to individuals in need. We did so with the approval of FC Dallas, Frisco Police and TABC. We are given a great location by the soccer fields that has public restrooms and usually a member of his band, The Coral Reefers, will make an appearance plus Radio Margaritaville will do some spots from our tailgate. Life has gotten in the way the past few years and been unable to do the charity tailgates (starting businesses, health scares etc) They are A LOT of work. In the years we have done this we raised a total of over 55k and given to a lot of groups and helped individuals as well.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20398 May 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Good morning, CC ... so happy to see you this morning all bright eyed and bushy-tailed, lol ... all suited up and ready to go so let's hit the road, lol ... we'll put Jax on the side cart, whoo-hoo hahahahaha ... Enjoying the day, oh yeah! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20399 May 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Buffet canceled the Austin concert.
true dat!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20400 May 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning FC!
I read you post on Junkets thread but never had a chance to respond, who are you doing?
2003...WOOHOO Bets the house!
Good morning, Ricky! How am I doing or Who am I doing, LOL ... Well I am doing well, thank you for asking ... and right now I'm doing Mr MacGyver, LOL ... ran out of coffee filters and forgot to get some while I was out yesterday ... so I got two paper towels and folded them in half ... then crossed them over each other over each other (like a cross) and put them in the filter catch and put two scoops of coffee in them and closed the lid, filled the carafe up with water and then put the water in the reservoir and hit the on button ... how that for being a girl scout/MacGyver, LOL ...

Hope you are well and staying as warm as possible with this cold front which came in yesterday ... Not that cold but the wind is fierce ... 72 or better today ... still windy, though ... TGIF woot woot! Enjoy it, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...

5906 ... pass, in high gear

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20401 May 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Welcome to Friday. Thought about cleaning my house today, but I watched an epsoide of Hoarders last night and figured I still had time.....
Have a super Friday.....
Good morning, Princess ... YGM ... Sent out your package in yesterdays mail ... I truly hope your enjoy it ... I understand your statement on Hoarders and I can relate as well, lol ...

Hugs Hearts and clean up on aisle 5 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20402 May 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone and have a great Friday :)
Morning, Kitten ... wishing you a great Friday as well ... there's some of those little balls with the bells in the middle left for you in the toy box ... have fun today ... Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 3 min Judy 123 2,369
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 5 min Judy 123 12,569
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min Judy 123 18,194
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Wolftracks 44,059
Word Association. (Nov '10) 8 min Judy 123 18,097
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min Joe 80,117
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 10 min Judy 123 42,127
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 44 min Mechanic 2,588
name my cat 57 min Dragon Love 67
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 169,658