For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20363 Apr 30, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a wonderful day reading, FC. >>smiles<<
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... finished my book today and took a long nap >yawn stretch< Hope your day was good >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20364 Apr 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning my dear sweet friend! I had fun texting with you last night as we watched our show, but then again, I always do! Wishing you a wonderful day! Luvya lots!
Hi there doll! I had fun, too! Tonight ---> same bat time, same bat station! C'iao! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

6987 ... it's a given

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20365 Apr 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower, here's hoping you have a wonderful day...
Afternoon pretty one! Not much to remember, lol ... slept late, fasted, lab work, ate, came home & finshed the last few chapters, fell alseep and here I am ... Probably won't be able to sleep tonight, lol ... Hope your day was awesome! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20366 Apr 30, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning every one hope all of you have a great day :) purr purr (pounce on Jax to wake up )
Afternoon, Kitten ... Only seen Jax twice ... once this morning and just now ... He's hiding from the heat ... it's hot out ... He went straight to his room ... his head under the bed and body is showing ... he thinks I can't see him, haha ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon ... >hug< FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20367 Apr 30, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Wow this will be the 20.000 post so that means 355 posts have been removed from Flowers thread... That would give this thread something like a 99% approval rating...
:o)
@}-'--,---
Hey Flower!!!... HEY RED!!!! I hope that both of you sweet Ladies have had a great day... I'm about to call this day a night but as usual I felt the urge to peek in... I am worn out and more than ready to get off to bed... The packs been walked and they are all in their beds.. I might sit out on the patio for a little while... It's 58 degrees but that's not to chilly...
We hit a high of 68 today which is way below normal for this time of year.. but thankfully we didn't get any rain.. It was overcast most of the day but tonight the shies are clear and the stars are shining in the heavens... reminding me to count my blessings....
Sending all of my best wishes and a bunch of love to two of my very favorite people...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
2905... Bet I Like This Pair!
Good afternoon, Rose Bud ... it was almost 90 yesterday and it's registering almost 100 ON THE PORCH ... it is HOT! I'm reminding you to count all your blessings, K? K!... Hope it warms up for you soon ... It flooded in Houston last weekend ... 150 people had to be rescued ... I do not believe these people know how much money it costs to be rescued ... maybe if they start sending 'em a bill they'll stop being stoopid!!!!!!!!!! We are still in a drougt, I'm afraid when it does start raining here it'll be a deluge and it'll flood but I hope the people will listen and "turn around, don't drown" ... Last time we had a good rain was around 4 years ago and almost 15 people drowned here ... I just want enough to fill up the lake ... is that too much to ask for ... oh, well ... whatever ... hope you and the pack had a great day ... enjoy your evening ... going to start a new book today ... Luvya big! FC <3 ...

6990 ... full house of characters at your home

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20368 Apr 30, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Flower.<3 xoxoxo
Hi Duchess! Good to see you ... come by when you can stay longer! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20369 Apr 30, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charonnet ... it was good, might I add ---> a chick book ... but it was good ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20370 May 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charonnet ... it was good, might I add ---> a chick book ... but it was good ...
Good morning Flower. I love Patterson books too :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20371 May 1, 2013
Good morning everyone ... So, The Ladies of the Lake luncheon is set for Russian cusine the month of May ... Never had Russian cuisine before ... reservations at 1 on appointed date at time ... check out this crazy luncheon menu ... Have a lovely day! FC <3 ...

http://russianhouseofaustin.com/

5595 ... bet I get red caviar

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20372 May 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I love Patterson books too :)
Good morning, Denny ... Sundays at Tiffany's was co-written with a woman and this was definitely a "chick" book, lol ... it was good ... There are other Patterson books I'd like to read ... I started a new book yesterday, debut writer ---> Roger Hobbs, Ghost Man --- who promises to be just as good a writer as the books we've been reading, ie., Lee Child, Andrew Gross, etc.... as a matter of fact, Lee Child says, "read it immediately" ... it's hot off the press, lol ... hitting near the 90's all week ... cool front expected on the morrow ... Can you send me one of your business cards, I'd like an Ipad, too LOLOL ... Have a nice day! >inside joke, there DC< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20373 May 1, 2013
"The biggest coward is aman who awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her." - Bob Marley ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20374 May 1, 2013
correction: a man ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20375 May 1, 2013
Good Morning FC! I saw something posted on facebook by the animal rescue group Animal Allies of Texas based out of Garland. It reminded me of your heart with the love you have for your furbabies and how you are so loving and caring.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20376 May 1, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good Morning FC! I saw something posted on facebook by the animal rescue group Animal Allies of Texas based out of Garland. It reminded me of your heart with the love you have for your furbabies and how you are so loving and caring.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."
Good afternoon, Daz ... those are quite beautiful words and they sound quite familiar! Does sound like you, me, Wildbluerose, Pixie and alot of the other lovers of 4 legged children around here, canine or feline ... Couldn't have found a better place to re-post than here! How sweet and thank you!

Seems I misplaced my library card ... The library called with 2 new books they know I haven't read and are holding for me ... I have a mani/pedi scheduled for 2 o'clock so will take off to the library, get my 2 new books, albeit I started a new one yesterday, which is due 5/8 so I have 7 days to finish that one and 2 weeks to finish the new ones I'm picking up today, so now pressure there, lol ... Will have baseball in the background, for noise, if my teams aren't playing ... Maybe I'll be motivated for the gym in a couple of days ... not today! Just not motivated and besides it's too hot! highs in the 80's almost reaching 90 ... cold front tomorrow highs in 50's yay! More my speed ... Take care, sweets! Thanks for swinging by and offering a very lovely post! Hugs and love across the miles to you! FC <3 ...

1019 ... I'm all in ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20377 May 1, 2013
My day is good, FC. Have fun reading your two new books. >>hugs+smiles<<

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20378 May 1, 2013
Spending a few days with my wife in Philly. Today was Valley Forge and authentic Philly cheese steaks, had a great day.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20379 May 1, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My day is good, FC. Have fun reading your two new books. >>hugs+smiles<<
Evening sweet Emma ... it was nice at the spa this afternoon and then met a friend at the local Mexican restaurant ...(no profiling, lol;)... have a nice evening! >smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20380 May 1, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Spending a few days with my wife in Philly. Today was Valley Forge and authentic Philly cheese steaks, had a great day.
Hi H'Lo ... That's nice of you to treat your wife for some Philadelphia cuisine ... I love a good authentic Philadelphia cheese steak! The meat has to be cut just right! Glad yall enjoyed yourselves! Awesome! Okay, what'd you do wrong? LOL ... j/k ... It was a good day here as well ... Be careful getting home ... Big cold front headed this way ... 90's today, 50's tomorrow ... Take care, be safe! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20381 May 2, 2013
Good morning Flower. Busy, busy. there's company coming today, so I need ready, serving glazed ham, salad, and a mix of veggies. Hope you have a wonderful day...

Hearts, hugs, and ham.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20382 May 2, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
A dog is mans best friend and there is a way to prove it. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of you car and drive around for 5 miles. Open the trunk and see who is glad to see you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 205,071
A six word game (Dec '08) 8 min Parden Pard 19,670
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 15 min Spotted Girl 656
News Dress left in the Dead Sea comes alive with spa... 21 min Parden Pard 2
News Headstone of Civil War soldier to be fixed afte... 23 min Parden Pard 2
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 25 min Parden Pard 44,656
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 26 min Spotted Girl 4,306
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr blackheart___ 197,618
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 hr former smoker 33,254
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr Northbound 59,844
News Couple claims dog murdered over Clinton sign 8 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 42
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 10 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 8,858
More from around the web