Formerly From Kenya

#1 Oct 31, 2012
And..?

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Half Way There <3

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I dont know who started this but it isnt very nice and they are making fun of me just so you know...
But I do forgive them..and if it was you I forgive you too..

“Geez..”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Greensburg, IN

#3 Nov 2, 2012
who ever made this thread it's a moron

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Cyber bullying.

Be adults please.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 2, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
Cyber bullying.
Be adults please.
You mean like your fweend Rosa ?

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> You mean like your fweend Rosa ?
The one I disagree with is her and Grace and possibly others.

You and most give as good as you get. That's not bullying. That's a cat fight.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#7 Nov 2, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
The one I disagree with is her and Grace and possibly others.
You and most give as good as you get. That's not bullying. That's a cat fight.
Arte you serious ? You just admit she bully's Grace and others . Bullying is bullying. I guess your so used to abuse you have no boundries at all.Maybe your choice of friends show just how low you will go for a friend.See below quote by you.

NeverMissed wrote:
I traded a life where I was surrounded by people who love me for a life where everyone hates me

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#8 Nov 2, 2012
***milwaukee69 sitting down in front row with tub of popcorn***

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> Arte you serious ? You just admit she bully's Grace and others . Bullying is bullying. I guess your so used to abuse you have no boundries at all.Maybe your choice of friends show just how low you will go for a friend.See below quote by you.
NeverMissed wrote:
I traded a life where I was surrounded by people who love me for a life where everyone hates me
Very cute LB.

You all have bullied too. And I have been bullied by your friends.

Rosa is not exactly a friend. We do not exchange anything but posts on topix.

I like the posts we exchange. I don't like the postal the two of you exchange.

I am not used to abuse. I was not abused as a child. Men have tried and not gotten far with that behavior, but thanks for pulling up that post.

I at one time liked you and was offended when certain posters made you believe I was a poster trolling you.

I don't dislike you know. I'm kind of indifferent.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2012
I know you are going to read that as if I wrote it in anger. Try reading it as if I don't care, it am in a constant state if shock, maybe even undead.
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#12 Nov 2, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
I know you are going to read that as if I wrote it in anger. Try reading it as if I don't care, it am in a constant state if shock, maybe even undead.
...NM...ignore it all...take what serves you and discard the rest...I don't remember ever seeing you being unkind to anyone on offbeat...some like to attack others for their friendships to others or for not joining them in their attacks...that self hatred leads to their further need for acceptance...you are right...you and I are not friends...but I don't see any need for anyone to attack you just because you choose to post civilly to me...those people have severe control issues which are a mental issue...many times people who have lived in environments where they feel they have had no control over their lives as children attempt to control others in their adult lives to get a grip on their personal pain...control is the worst form of bullying...

...you have made it clear that you are going through a rough time now and yet the "friends of friends" continue to heap abuse on you because you chose not to take sides...only a weak person would be coereced into taking sides...and only a bully would insist you do...you are not weak...IMO...

...wishing you the best...I have no problems with bullies...in fact I've had 3 for breakfast...post what you wish to whom you wish...and to those who exhibit so much disdain for your "choice"...tell them to GFY...

...personally...I love reading all of their posts that prove they are exactly the opposite of what they claim to be....
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> Arte you serious ? You just admit she bully's Grace and others . Bullying is bullying. I guess your so used to abuse you have no boundries at all.Maybe your choice of friends show just how low you will go for a friend.See below quote by you.
NeverMissed wrote:
...bullying is bullying...so you bully her because she won't bully the people you want her to...you come from one effed up family...therapy might help you...and you may get a family plan...but don't plan on controlling your doctor...he, like Miss Rosa, is not weak...bamn!!!

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 2, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...NM...ignore it all...take what serves you and discard the rest...I don't remember ever seeing you being unkind to anyone on offbeat...some like to attack others for their friendships to others or for not joining them in their attacks...that self hatred leads to their further need for acceptance...you are right...you and I are not friends...but I don't see any need for anyone to attack you just because you choose to post civilly to me...those people have severe control issues which are a mental issue...many times people who have lived in environments where they feel they have had no control over their lives as children attempt to control others in their adult lives to get a grip on their personal pain...control is the worst form of bullying...
...you have made it clear that you are going through a rough time now and yet the "friends of friends" continue to heap abuse on you because you chose not to take sides...only a weak person would be coereced into taking sides...and only a bully would insist you do...you are not weak...IMO...
...wishing you the best...I have no problems with bullies...in fact I've had 3 for breakfast...post what you wish to whom you wish...and to those who exhibit so much disdain for your "choice"...tell them to GFY...
...personally...I love reading all of their posts that prove they are exactly the opposite of what they claim to be....
Actually Rosa, I didn't mean we are not friends, just not in the true definition.

I will not be babysitting your son and you are not coming over to help me choose diningroom curtains.

I wonder if she has said the same to Dr. Dirty, Hippi, Red or any if the many others.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#15 Nov 2, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
***milwaukee69 sitting down in front row with tub of popcorn***
******arctic sitting down to take your popcorn:)********

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#16 Nov 2, 2012
***artic and milwaukee69 snacking on popcorn, watching match unfold***

"Need a soda? I'll fly if you buy."

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#17 Nov 2, 2012
******2 sodas coming up*******

Is someone going to throw a punch soon?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#18 Nov 2, 2012
God, I hope so - I'm sick and tired of seeing these "rope-a-dope" matches.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#19 Nov 2, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:

I at one time liked you and was offended when certain posters made you believe I was a poster trolling you.

Beth writes : What ? If they did I didn't see it . Member I don't read that much here, nor post that much . I do remember you made a thread apologizing about you thinking , I thought,.... You degraded my Daughter . I have no idea who said that to you . I don't do gossip , didn't see you say anything ( unlike Rosa over and over again). So I just ignored it. Seems to be too many assumptions without direct knowledge from the person themselves . Like I said I dont do gossip .

So as far as seeing others bully you (whoever you mentioned as my friends), no I can honestly say I didn't see that either . I'm not all that deep into reading other ppls stuff. It's hard enough to post a few things , walk away , and find ya need tI reply back to those you like . Also , I'm an individual here not part of a clique so assuming I know things I don't is odd to me .

As far as Rosa's contempt for ppl around here ( good women & Men), she attacks and attacks and attacks . After maybe 40 Posts i do reply . Saying her antics are psychotic because frankly they are.

Martin Luther King -
“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#20 Nov 2, 2012
******2 sodas coming up*******

Is someone going to throw a punch soon?

---------

Screw the soda's how bout a beer ? Lol

Oh and can a nakeed Man serve it ?
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#21 Nov 2, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
God, I hope so - I'm sick and tired of seeing these "rope-a-dope" matches.
...if you are sick and tired...it's your choice...you can easily switch the channel...

...<Miss Rosa hands wookie a remote>...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 min Mustang GT Girl 45,253
A six word game (Dec '08) 6 min Mustang GT Girl 20,162
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 6 min Steers Resets Roster 153
If Trump Wins 9 min Voice Of Reason 3
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min xxxooxxx 20,570
News Guy keeps getting texts meant for girl who give... 12 min Marley Honey 2
News Busted by social media, 2 arrested after postin... 15 min The Ladies Man 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min xxxooxxx 200,969
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 5,116
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Poppyann 9,114