Can Married Women Be Friends With Sin...

Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

479 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

standalone

Roanoke, VA

#1272 Jul 28, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>GET THE FREAK OVER YOURSELF..I can see you are the Life of the Party...Dude...NOT! Flirting is harmless, now...if your chick is lifting her skirt up..enough for the young man to see her lacy panty edges...THEN YA GOT something to worry about..a smile, a wink..AIN'T NOTHING...if she sticks her finger in her mouth..and twirls it seductively..THEN YA got something to worry about..Every man and woman do it...YA AIN'T DEAD YET..a bit of fun..NEVER hurt anyone..it's NOT like, she notices a man checking her out..it makes a woman feel special and sexy..ESPECIALLY when her ole' man has stopped noticing her..and leaves her in the middle of the sidewalk to check out the Car Show going on...YEAH..gooo for it Chicks! ROCK ON!
The ole man maybe checking out another chick..Putting his lady down in front of others.So how is she supposed to act..DEAD!?!?..I don't think so.When she gets a little attention even asking about a place to eat and maybe the conversation got on to something else the ole man don't like it.
A reminder:If you don't take care of your chick there is someone out there that will and appreciate them.You can keep driving that wedge deeper and then when you want it back then it's too late.Things will never be the same..

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1273 Jul 28, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>GET THE FREAK OVER YOURSELF..I can see you are the Life of the Party...Dude...NOT! Flirting is harmless, now...if your chick is lifting her skirt up..enough for the young man to see her lacy panty edges...THEN YA GOT something to worry about..a smile, a wink..AIN'T NOTHING...if she sticks her finger in her mouth..and twirls it seductively..THEN YA got something to worry about..Every man and woman do it...YA AIN'T DEAD YET..a bit of fun..NEVER hurt anyone..it's NOT like, she notices a man checking her out..it makes a woman feel special and sexy..ESPECIALLY when her ole' man has stopped noticing her..and leaves her in the middle of the sidewalk to check out the Car Show going on...YEAH..gooo for it Chicks! ROCK ON!
Couldn't agree with you more CC!!!! You ROCK!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1274 Jul 29, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You have an unhealthy preoccupation with sex, to put it kindly. Stop projecting that onto everyone else, weirdo.
Get real! That is just another example of you trying to practice psychology without a license and it shows in living color.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1275 Jul 29, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Actually, you, two are two peas in a pod. It's uncanny how alike you think.
Not everybody thinks that private meetings involving married people being with somebody who isn't one's spouse. We are not nearly the only ones who feel that way. There are some of us who don't subscribe to the anything goes lack of morality. If he would never meet privately with a woman who is not his wife, he ought to be commended and not scorned.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1276 Jul 29, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, as usual, creepo.
All we have is your pompous declaration and nothing else and many of your past suppositions about me are beyond nonsensical.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1277 Jul 29, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>My friend would be my friend regardless of how she looked. You have a dirty mind.......
You have already admitted to flirting with others and I suspect it happens mostly when the wife is not around. Flirting is , after all a sexually suggestive thing and to do so with other women is a sort of adultery in the heart and can trigger feelings of sexual fantasies.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1278 Jul 29, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think anyone here thinks his name is REALLY Geno, but when a person has as many Id's as he does, ya gotta choose one name and go with it. He definitely argues like you do, with a complete blind eye to anything anyone says. But anyone as prude as you has got to love his original screen name-Geno Taglia....the "G" is silent........
As far as blind eyes are concerned, after reading the posts of you and others, I must conclude that he has no monopoly on that as his adversaries are no more open minded than him.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1279 Jul 29, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>GET THE FREAK OVER YOURSELF..I can see you are the Life of the Party...Dude...NOT! Flirting is harmless, now...if your chick is lifting her skirt up..enough for the young man to see her lacy panty edges...THEN YA GOT something to worry about..a smile, a wink..AIN'T NOTHING...if she sticks her finger in her mouth..and twirls it seductively..THEN YA got something to worry about..Every man and woman do it...YA AIN'T DEAD YET..a bit of fun..NEVER hurt anyone..it's NOT like, she notices a man checking her out..it makes a woman feel special and sexy..ESPECIALLY when her ole' man has stopped noticing her..and leaves her in the middle of the sidewalk to check out the Car Show going on...YEAH..gooo for it Chicks! ROCK ON!
You need to get real. Married people who do not want and need to flirt with others ought to be commended and not viewed as social lepers. One can be the life of a party without flirting. I have seen people who could light up a party without anything of even the slightest resemblance to flirting or any vulgar content. If flirting with somebody other than one's spouse is the only way to be the life of a party, it doesn't say much for that individual's social skills and I pity that one.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1280 Jul 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get real. Married people who do not want and need to flirt with others ought to be commended and not viewed as social lepers. One can be the life of a party without flirting. I have seen people who could light up a party without anything of even the slightest resemblance to flirting or any vulgar content. If flirting with somebody other than one's spouse is the only way to be the life of a party, it doesn't say much for that individual's social skills and I pity that one.
Having someone flirt with your spouse should be taken as a compliment! My husband puffs his chest out like a proud peacock and is like "Yeah, that's right! She's mine! Keep looking fellas!" I don't dress sexy or vulgar, but I have curves and I like to wear snug clothing. I have a large chest and unless I'm wearing a potato sack, one can't help but notice it. It makes my husband smile when we go out and heads turn to check me out! Most times I don't even notice it! And I'm the same way hen girls check him out! That's right hunny, he's coming home with me!!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1281 Jul 29, 2012
So, Hippi walked in on my hubby while he was in the tub, Princess caught a glimpse of Hippi's hubby in his 'shorts', and Oki removed a fish hook from Hippi's rear section...oh and I delivered a midnight picnic dinner to Oki on the dock after Princess crashed....WHAT does this all mean????
I'm so confused....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1282 Jul 29, 2012
But yanno, we're all married.....so I guess anything goes?? lol

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1283 Jul 29, 2012
Pais .... Facebook those photos , we are all friends. Tee Hee !

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#1284 Jul 29, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
So, Hippi walked in on my hubby while he was in the tub, Princess caught a glimpse of Hippi's hubby in his 'shorts', and Oki removed a fish hook from Hippi's rear section...oh and I delivered a midnight picnic dinner to Oki on the dock after Princess crashed....WHAT does this all mean????
I'm so confused....
It means you guys are having a great time!

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1285 Jul 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Get real! That is just another example of you trying to practice psychology without a license and it shows in living color.
Can you get any more hypocritical, pal? You have been relentlessly nagging us with your amateurish analysis of our friendships and our morals. Get over yourself.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1286 Jul 29, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Pais .... Facebook those photos , we are all friends. Tee Hee !
Hippi and I did put our 'session photos' on FB, lol.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1287 Jul 29, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>It means you guys are having a great time!
We sure have! It's been so much fun, but it would've been more fun if you could've made it. Hippi is a hoot, lemme tellya!

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1288 Jul 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Not everybody thinks that private meetings involving married people being with somebody who isn't one's spouse. We are not nearly the only ones who feel that way. There are some of us who don't subscribe to the anything goes lack of morality. If he would never meet privately with a woman who is not his wife, he ought to be commended and not scorned.
You have a right to your opinion. It is irrelevant to anyone but you. Enjoy.

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1289 Jul 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>All we have is your pompous declaration and nothing else and many of your past suppositions about me are beyond nonsensical.
Right back atcha, Miss Prissy ;-)

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1290 Jul 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Right back atcha, Miss Prissy ;-)
Trying to insult a man by calling him something feminine? Now that is really juvenile. I also must ask what is ao repugnant about having some rudimentary morals?

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1291 Jul 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You have a right to your opinion. It is irrelevant to anyone but you. Enjoy.
Judging by the fact that there are others who have posted things that don't exactly endorse your viewpoint, I'm not as isolated in my opinions as you would like us to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 min Pasquali 17,076
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Pasquali 13,527
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min Pasquali 15,955
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 5 min SweLL GirL 192
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Pasquali 83,899
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 7 min Pasquali 7,106
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 8 min Pasquali 20,895
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 221,029
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr MyLittleSecret 4,787
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 76,710
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr rainmaker2016 2,188
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr positronium 24,180
More from around the web