Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

457 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

First Prev
of 174
Next Last
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3895 Jun 11, 2014
Where Are They wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the people who steer clear when a proxy gray box posts your picture. They're the ones who don't have any good pics of themselves but use what they have for their avi anyway. They wish they looked as good as you. Jealousy makes people crazy and obsessed trolls crazier.
You're legally blind, right? So sorry, condolences.
robb75

Perth, Australia

#3897 Jun 11, 2014
Yes if she is married to me she can even sleep with them.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3898 Jun 11, 2014
Vick wrote:
<quoted text>
and this dumb old lady is Lea aka Persephone aka figaroo aka emma aka just any sock or co ck
No, but I am the voice in your head that keeps yelling JUMP JUMP.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3900 Jun 12, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
http://www.quora.com/Copyright-Law/If-I-take-...
And to be honest, while you think you are getting one over on the person you are obsessed with, really you are getting one over on yourself. You look like the idiot. Just like teenagers who bully other kids, even harassing them on facebook, taking peverse pleasure out of it ... sometimes leading to kids killing themselves, are the ones who come out looking like complete jerks. You are the grown adult version of teenagers who act like that. You don't even realize it. You honestly think you are making HH look bad, but the complete opposite is true ... you make yourself look bad and childish.
Oh yes? But it's okaaaaaay for HH to do the same. Becuz she'z yur friend. Uhuh, uhuh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3901 Jun 12, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad ... something said 6 years ago totally justifies obsessing over someone ... following them all around ... and posting pictures of them all over ... and making yourself look like a complete lunatic.
If you don't like someone, then you should try avoid them ... not go out of your way to be around them as much as possible. Ask any child what they should do if they don't get along with another child? I bet they are better at life than you.
Doubt it, doubt it as HH still denigrates others. Yep, she's as obsessed with Bex as you are with HH. Snippy catty snide remarks from the one you revere so much.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3902 Jun 12, 2014
God Help Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes? But it's okaaaaaay for HH to do the same. Becuz she'z yur friend. Uhuh, uhuh.
I don't see her following anyone around from thread to thread on here. She seems to just want to be left alone.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3903 Jun 12, 2014
God Help Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it, doubt it as HH still denigrates others. Yep, she's as obsessed with Bex as you are with HH. Snippy catty snide remarks from the one you revere so much.
From what I've observed she responds in kind to people who follow her around and initiate problems with her. I won't fault anyone for that. It's a bit much to expect people to quietly take abuse; no? I don't really know what took place in the past, but in terms of recent interaction between her and others, that's what I've observed.

You are also being goofy with this "revere" speak.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3906 Jun 12, 2014
Nice try proxy boy! Sublime knows I'm in AZ as well as everyone else! Bet you would love to know who that really is though, huh? lmao!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3913 Jun 12, 2014
Fish Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>Fishy innit? Meet one of Topix's largest trolls.
Lol. Love the name.
Yes

Anonymous Proxy

#3914 Jun 12, 2014
I love the name too Bex!
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3916 Jun 13, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've observed she responds in kind to people who follow her around and initiate problems with her. I won't fault anyone for that. It's a bit much to expect people to quietly take abuse; no? I don't really know what took place in the past, but in terms of recent interaction between her and others, that's what I've observed.
You are also being goofy with this "revere" speak.
Delusions much? Yayus! You don't notice her snippy little inserts, no, never name a name, but yeah, make a snide remark to friends without addressing them. She don't wanna be left alone or she wouldn't do that, she'd "rise above it all" because "she's better than that!" Keep the rose-covered glasses, baby! They make everything look so much prettier!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#3918 Jun 13, 2014
God Help Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions much? Yayus! You don't notice her snippy little inserts, no, never name a name, but yeah, make a snide remark to friends without addressing them. She don't wanna be left alone or she wouldn't do that, she'd "rise above it all" because "she's better than that!" Keep the rose-covered glasses, baby! They make everything look so much prettier!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Nice ....
Creepy Lady

Smarr, GA

#3919 Jun 13, 2014
Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!
Nice ....
'sup Sam?

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3920 Jun 15, 2014
robb75 wrote:
Yes if she is married to me she can even sleep with them.
Sir you are very generous. God bless you.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3921 Jun 15, 2014
Still depends on the person...Some you can and some you can't....If you can't learn from it and leave them be...If you can be thankful you can...

“The beard faded.....”

Since: May 14

Still posting grey

#3922 Jun 15, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
No, but I am the voice in your head that keeps yelling JUMP JUMP.:)
Geeze....who is on the panel of judges???

I thought it was funny.

:^`D
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3923 Jun 16, 2014
Judge Judy, Judge Wapner and Here come de judge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 174
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30,000 post wins (May '13) 5 min Concerned_American 1,888
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 6 min Nobody 2 Special 1,724
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min honeymylove 137,770
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min ---Word Woman--- 21,256
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 min Rose of Tralee 6,340
I spoke with GOD 14 min Bree_Z 22
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min ChromiuMan 117,295
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min Times are a Changing 147,583
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 1 hr Grace Nerissa 28
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 4 hr Go Blue Forever 45

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE