Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

457 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#3864 Jun 9, 2014
Upon Further Review wrote:
<quoted text>
Was sour grapes. You were their dishwasher.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g7...
"I have spent hours at the dish pit, and I was not hired to be a dishwasher."
This one's funny too.
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/pdp/profile/A1L8EN3T3...
VD:
Elvis with Julia Prowse,
"As Elvis once said this woman has a body that would make a preacher stamp his foot. Her dancing (as a professional dancer myself) is esquisite, she moves like a cat, and Elvis was as charming and charismatic as always, I enjoyed this movies when it first came out and never tire of watching it, and am going to purchase it."
"(as a professional dancer myself)"?
ROFLMAO!
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#3867 Jun 9, 2014
It depends on how ' REALLY ' good-looking they are.....

With the fat butt-ugly wives....husbands have nothing to fear.

ROTF

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3868 Jun 9, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
" When you and your cyber wannabe's do this, ya'll make an ass out of you,,not me."
Firstly, I work alone.
Secondly, you wanted the pleasure of seeing me at my best..watching me take out Bexie ..Molly..et all out. Guess what..Bexie is gone.
You were just collateral damage, you talk too much, and you're a snake in the grass..
The pleasure of taking you all out was all mine....not yours.
You are as bad as the one who claims to have too busy a life for others drama...lol! You know never stick it in anyone's business, live and let live!!!!
I am not like you and need to make up a lot of shit stories,,,"to take us all out"..
I am what I say I am, have never told a tall tales...don't need to.
I think you need to climb down of that horse...
You guys have fun with your posting links, old and new. Oh and there is a test in the morning,,,don't ya'll stay up to late on a school night.

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#3869 Jun 10, 2014
Professional dancer
Trick rider
Early retirement
Married

Nope .... not a single tall tale, lol.

And there certainly won't be a test from someone who can't spell or Será en Español?

Off to work! Have a fabulous day!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#3870 Jun 10, 2014
It's sad really ...
When you put lies out there on the Internet and then harass people on places such as topix, you pretty much get it back in spades.
That's what you've done and you know it.
I didn't make that poll about dish washing, did that myself at 16. You blame all these attacks on me, lol ..... ok. I think you need to remember just how many folks YOU attacked and made up lies about and followed for the sole purpose of harassing. So now you taste a bitter pill ..... you went after people for years and you expect them to forget?
Then you come back with mountains of lies and stories and think some folks won't poke you about it?
Delusional old girl, I actually feel sorry for you.
Enjoy your dream while you can, eventually it will end on a bad note.

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#3871 Jun 10, 2014
Dragon Love wrote:
It's sad really ...
When you put lies out there on the Internet and then harass people on places such as topix, you pretty much get it back in spades.
That's what you've done and you know it.
I didn't make that poll about dish washing, did that myself at 16. You blame all these attacks on me, lol ..... ok. I think you need to remember just how many folks YOU attacked and made up lies about and followed for the sole purpose of harassing. So now you taste a bitter pill ..... you went after people for years and you expect them to forget?
Then you come back with mountains of lies and stories and think some folks won't poke you about it?
Delusional old girl, I actually feel sorry for you.
Enjoy your dream while you can, eventually it will end on a bad note.
Have a great day
Ami in Miami

United States

#3875 Jun 10, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as bad as the one who claims to have too busy a life for others drama...lol! You know never stick it in anyone's business, live and let live!!!!
I am not like you and need to make up a lot of shit stories,,,"to take us all out"..
I am what I say I am, have never told a tall tales...don't need to.
I think you need to climb down of that horse...
You guys have fun with your posting links, old and new. Oh and there is a test in the morning,,,don't ya'll stay up to late on a school night.
Go 'head and sell me out..
And..I'll lay your shlt bare...
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3880 Jun 10, 2014
Cat needs new glasses. Cat makes a good sycophant. Or psychophant.

Get an eye exam. Not a Bex sock.

I observe and comment for myself.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3884 Jun 10, 2014
^^^^ Your momma is so fat, the only letters in the alphabet she knows are KFC.

Word!

;)
AHarleyhoney

Camrose, Canada

#3885 Jun 10, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
^^^^ Your momma is so fat, the only letters in the alphabet she knows are KFC.
Word!
;)
LOL. I think someone got her profiles mixed up...they are posting to themselves.. fck that is funny.
Hey I like your new avatar!
Well we got our holiday all planned. As of this weekend, will be gone for a few weeks.
Have a great day, weekend. Knees in the breeze!!! Hasta luego amigo!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#3886 Jun 11, 2014
Ahhhh yes, the every grey box is me ploy, hahaha. Boy, you guys sure are dumb.
<sounds like someone is losing their Internet service>
Ami in Miami

United States

#3887 Jun 11, 2014
Dragon Love wrote:
Ahhhh yes, the every grey box is me ploy, hahaha. Boy, you guys sure are dumb.
<sounds like someone is losing their Internet service>
<sounds like someone is losing their Internet service>

Only when it's convenient and can start building a new persona to wow us all.
Ami in Miami

United States

#3888 Jun 11, 2014
And here's the biggest phony persona in the business.

http://topix.cachefly.net/ext/t7/team_tolles....
Ami in Miami

United States

#3889 Jun 11, 2014
I wonder which profile of mine he's gonna yank next.

He yanked 3 just the other day..Pepper White, Pepper Whyte, and Pepper Wyatt...Pepper makes him sneeze and shake all over..don't it a Big T?
Arliss

Bastrop, TX

#3890 Jun 11, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think someone got her profiles mixed up...they are posting to themselves.. fck that is funny.
Hey I like your new avatar!
Well we got our holiday all planned. As of this weekend, will be gone for a few weeks.
Have a great day, weekend. Knees in the breeze!!! Hasta luego amigo!
No. Now get off my lawn!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3891 Jun 11, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think someone got her profiles mixed up...they are posting to themselves.. fck that is funny.
Hey I like your new avatar!
Well we got our holiday all planned. As of this weekend, will be gone for a few weeks.
Have a great day, weekend. Knees in the breeze!!! Hasta luego amigo!
Thanks! Have a great and safe trip, friend.
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3892 Jun 11, 2014
Stadium Arcadium wrote:
<quoted text>Very honorable. Your eyes can play tricks on you.
Question: How do you know when Bex is lying?
Answer: When she is typing! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA
Pot meet kettle! Does your significant other know you have a crush on her?
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3893 Jun 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Have a great and safe trip, Fiend.
Now that wasn't nice!
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3894 Jun 11, 2014
Yeah, yeah, she not going to be here for a few weeks. ie: more gray posts. YAYUS! I'll have company!
God Help Him

Laramie, WY

#3895 Jun 11, 2014
Where Are They wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the people who steer clear when a proxy gray box posts your picture. They're the ones who don't have any good pics of themselves but use what they have for their avi anyway. They wish they looked as good as you. Jealousy makes people crazy and obsessed trolls crazier.
You're legally blind, right? So sorry, condolences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min deutscher Nationa... 132,172
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 819
A six word game (Dec '08) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 18,036
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 17 min Analog man 1,945
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min Analog man 7,523
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,716
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,258
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Roy 152,429
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 3 hr poopie 116
Is it possible to....... 3 hr Dr Wu 542
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 3 hr Dr Wu 77
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 hr wichita-rick 166
More from around the web