Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

457 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3795 Jun 7, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a story behind the animosity where Bex and HH are concerned. I myself had an issues with HH a while back, but we have made amends of a sort and are on speaking/posting terms. I do not know the whole story, only bits and pieces together. Thus since I am on speaking terms with both, I don't get involved. Where the trolls Geno, the Ferret, and Pie are concerned, that is another story.
It's good to hear that someone can move forward here.
Sublime

Jacksonville, FL

#3796 Jun 7, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. That was a good one.
Hi, Lea.
Thanks for doing this for me
Ami in Miami

United States

#3797 Jun 7, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a story behind the animosity where Bex and HH are concerned. I myself had an issues with HH a while back, but we have made amends of a sort and are on speaking/posting terms. I do not know the whole story, only bits and pieces together. Thus since I am on speaking terms with both, I don't get involved. Where the trolls Geno, the Ferret, and Pie are concerned, that is another story.
Where the trolls Geno, the Ferret, and Pie are concerned, that is another story.

Here ya Go. Read the Story.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T5KGCGG...

Location hidden

#3798 Jun 7, 2014
Directory Assistance wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Trish, aka Trash.
No. Try again dummy.

Location hidden

#3799 Jun 7, 2014
Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that explains a lot, hahahaha!
^^^^^ Proof that simple minds are easily amused.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3800 Jun 7, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her post wasn't meant for you. That's how she works.
She should come with an instruction manual, except if she did come with one, it would be in Russian, written in Chinese.
For the love of god, no.
NO no instructions. I am very straight forward and plain talkin'! They call me "no filter"!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3801 Jun 7, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have both moved on. I also am not threatened by your friendship with her..nor fear it. lol! I do not know what her obsession with me is, but she should get over it, and stop stalking me to other sites who gives a flyfck what I say on another site. She certainly is not ruining my life...lol! I am not weak enough to let that happen, wait I could never be that weak.
What I said on tripadvisor was no sour grapes,, but why post it??? LMAO! Silly! Why would I be, I quit. They were too trailer trashy. They lied about how things are made etc. I can't work that way.
Anyways...Dragoon have a good night.
Sublime

Chicago, IL

#3802 Jun 7, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
Sublime1
“Licensed to Ill”
Level 8
Since: Aug 08
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3991Friday
Judged:1
This same stuff goes on elsewhere too:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TU6DR64 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TU6DR64 ...
Oh here's the little fella Sublime posting links to this thread.
Yes the same little Sublime that is lying to Harley girl about being stalked.
There you have it. He's a little beitch. I told you.
I can explain this.
I will have a 5000 single spaced blowhard manifesto by Monday.

Location hidden

#3803 Jun 7, 2014
Hey HH. The fact that they have to bring out all the socks and proxies proves you are better then they are. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#3804 Jun 7, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
NO no instructions. I am very straight forward and plain talkin'! They call me "no filter"!
Yes, you don't need instructions. You are a straight shooter, as am I.
Ami in Miami

United States

#3805 Jun 7, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TAFSV66...
Concerned

Chicago, IL

#3806 Jun 7, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have both moved on. I also am not threatened by your friendship with her..nor fear it. lol! I do not know what her obsession with me is, but she should get over it, and stop stalking me to other sites who gives a flyfck what I say on another site. She certainly is not ruining my life...lol! I am not weak enough to let that happen, wait I could never be that weak.
What I said on tripadvisor was no sour grapes,, but why post it??? LMAO! Silly! Why would I be, I quit. They were too trailer trashy. They lied about how things are made etc. I can't work that way.
Anyways...Dragoon have a good night.
Do you invite your trolls to threads then claim they followed you like sublime does?

Level 8

Location hidden

#3807 Jun 7, 2014
These gray boxes are all about Sublime ... all the time. I'm honored and flattered.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3808 Jun 7, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was, lol.
Ami in Miami

United States

#3809 Jun 7, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
These gray boxes are all about Sublime ... all the time. I'm honored and flattered.
You eat, breath, and bleed topix...24/7, 365 days a year. You have no life but Topix. and, you crave the attention. You fool no one. And there is NOTHING honorable about you.
Ami in Miami

United States

#3810 Jun 7, 2014
**You eat, breathe, and bleed Topix.
Ami in Miami

United States

#3811 Jun 7, 2014
Judged:111

Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, it was, lol.

Pathetic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3812 Jun 7, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
You eat, breath, and bleed topix...24/7, 365 days a year. You have no life but Topix. and, you crave the attention. You fool no one. And there is NOTHING honorable about you.
You mad, bro?

Level 8

Location hidden

#3813 Jun 7, 2014
Can you ask me why I'm here, again? I'm just an ordinary poster ... that's all.

How did you change your profile pic so quick, Pie? Hmmmmm.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3814 Jun 7, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
Judged:111
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was, lol.
Pathetic.
I wouldn't say pathetic. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 4 min harleyhoney 765
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 5 min andet1987 1,452
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 8 min Enzo49 7,919
Rest in Peace, Spock 12 min Addendum 165
Readers offer theories on strange scratching so... 12 min Mona 3
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 13 min Adolf H 17,869
"man" words 20 min -TheExam- 529
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 157,898
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr NinaRocks 39,287
More from around the web