created by: Friendship | Jan 30, 2012

Weird

456 votes

Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Click on an option to vote

• Sure! Why Not?!!!
  • No! It's Wrong!
  • Not Sure!
  • Just Friends And Nothing More!!
Comments
3,281 - 3,300 of 3,477 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
You've seen examples of it here as to why I make stuff up about my personal life. I do that because Enzo asked if I were single, and no matter what answer I would have given him, there would have been a cut down in there somewhere.
eg. Your husband must ...(insert insult here)
your kids are ...(insert insult here)
You're single? Well let me tell you why...(insert insult here)
Happily married? No way.....(insert insult here)
People tend to want to get personal. If you disclose that's non of their business, then they make assumptions.
If they don't know, I can't really take any insults personally.
I have stated that I don't want to let my personal life be known, and honestly, I might as well have ripped their arm of and beat them with the wettie end. You'd be surprised (but I don't think you are) how people just can't let it be. If they don't know the real me, they can't insult the real me, and because of that, I don't get 'upset'.
I lie about my life, if I'm married, about children, the whole nine yards. You ask me a personal question about my family/friends etc. I will lie. If you don't like me or don't agree with me on a subject, what will people have a tendency to do? That's right, they will go below the belt.
Don't get me wrong Sublime, there are people here who are my friends outside of Topix. They get it. I have been on here for years. My messages are off. I have been on here since before PMs were even available. My opinions aren't lies.(example - I'm for the Death Penalty)
So NOW I have learned to quickly say on the forum what I'm saying to you now. Don't bother asking, I will lie. That way, it becomes a run on joke. They get the point, and their feelings aren't really hurt. You may think that's a stupid way to handle things, but I know, I've learned, and from all that I've seen, I'm calling it correct.
My opinions are mine, I don't make them if I don't know what I'm talking about (hence why you'll never see me on a Religious thread) I don't like to lead people on, and I'm straight with them when I say, don't bother asking about my personal life, I'll lie. That way they don't push, and I don't have to repeatedly hurt their feelings because they'll stop asking if they think I'm gonna lie to them anyways.
Aren't there some things you wished people didn't know about you? Keep in mind, the places I go, don't really require me to have "life experiences on said topic" needing me to state I know because this is part of my life, and know from personal experience etc.
Depends really, and on Offbeat? It doesn't matter.
I guess if you take insults personally and don't wanna tell people to MYOB..

Me ... I don't really care if trolls or people who don't care for me on here insult me. I know myself better than they do ... my friends who know me IRL know me better than they do. Now, if they were saying the same thing that people who knew me IRL say about me or what I know about myself, then I might think there might be something to what they say, but why would ignore what I know about myself and what people who know me IRL know about me, and pay much attention to what strangers on the internet think, especially if they are just trying to get under my skin? Just cause someone says something about you, doesn't mean it's true.

I am who I am. If that bothers someone on here, too bad, so sad ... I don't really care. I'm still going to be me.
Irish Grey

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you take insults personally and don't wanna tell people to MYOB..
Me ... I don't really care if trolls or people who don't care for me on here insult me. I know myself better than they do ... my friends who know me IRL know me better than they do. Now, if they were saying the same thing that people who knew me IRL say about me or what I know about myself, then I might think there might be something to what they say, but why would ignore what I know about myself and what people who know me IRL know about me, and pay much attention to what strangers on the internet think, especially if they are just trying to get under my skin? Just cause someone says something about you, doesn't mean it's true.
I am who I am. If that bothers someone on here, too bad, so sad ... I don't really care. I'm still going to be me.
Good! No one else wants to be you, mate! We've seen how pompous, obscene and obnoxious you are and we thank you for that so we don't have to be that way ourselves.
Sam

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Irish Grey wrote:
<quoted text>Good! No one else wants to be you, mate! We've seen how pompous, obscene and obnoxious you are and we thank you for that so we don't have to be that way ourselves.
Aaaaaa STFU, Assdrain Pie....

Oh, and GFY, for good measure.
Sam

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Darling Roxie wrote:
<quoted text>
"We've seen how pompous, obscene and obnoxious you are..."
No truer words were ever written.
Did your "Roxie Darling" sock get tossed in the crapcan, dude? Just curious...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Signed out and in every time.
You sure are being dumb today,.... hangover?
You sure are immature for a 60 year old.
Get off the internet for a change and clean your trailer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should today be any different than any other? LoL.
Your right. Bex is like that everyday.
Is she the one they call Pie?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Irish Grey wrote:
<quoted text>Good! No one else wants to be you, mate!

I never said anyone wants to be me. Work on your reading comprehension.

I'm also not your mate, d1ck head.

[QUOTE who="Irish Grey"]<quoted text>We've seen how pompous, obscene and obnoxious you are and we thank you for that so we don't have to be that way ourselves.
If I wasn't pompous, obscene, and obnoxious, in your opinion, you would have to be that way yourselves, but since I am, in your opinion, you don't have to be? Do you realize how dumb you sound?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. Bex is like that everyday.
Is she the one they call Pie?
LoL. No.

The grey-box that Bex was replying to is most likely either Geno or the Ferret, and Bex was being polite by stopping at calling them dumb.

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are immature for a 60 year old.
Get off the internet for a change and clean your trailer.
You should probably pull that stick out of your ars ..... or do you enjoy playing the suffering fool.
I don't recall posting anything to you, stirring that stick?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wasn't pompous, obscene, and obnoxious, in your opinion, you would have to be that way yourselves, but since I am, in your opinion, you don't have to be? Do you realize how dumb you sound?
He could never pull off being you. You're a good looking man with a beautiful wife.
Nice meeting you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably pull that stick out of your ars ..... or do you enjoy playing the suffering fool.
I don't recall posting anything to you, stirring that stick?
Holy COW! Was I acting like you?
Your post doesn't have to be to me for me to respond to your lunacy. Bag.
Ricky F

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
He could never pull off being you. You're a good looking man with a beautiful wife.
Nice meeting you.
Afternoon, Lea ya fat drunk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. No.
The grey-box that Bex was replying to is most likely either Geno or the Ferret, and Bex was being polite by stopping at calling them dumb.
Bex is being the dumb one.
HH wasn't bothering anyone when Bex came here and to other threads to insult her and be a total ars.
Sublime

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

I don t mind being a punching bag on topix. It does kinda suck that people laugh at my awesome stories though. I like to think I actually did those things so it's weird nobody believes me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, Lea ya fat drunk.
Lol. Who is that?
Sublime

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

I've come to dispose of Snabu's body.
Irish Grey

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you changed my quotes there, troll.
Sublime

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Any shut in old ladies wanna hear about my awesome life?
Sublime

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Anybody betting on Belmont?
Sublime

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like some double talk from an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 7 min Big dawg 385
Fergson Police Dept. 14 min TALLYHO 8541 262
What's your tip for the day? 17 min Steven D 764
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 30 min -Lea- 18,251
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min eleanorigby 35,935
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 37 min Free Thinking 23,982
when humanity learns that all are one family at... (Dec '12) 44 min Free Thinking 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min Father McKenzie 144,966
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••