Can Married Women Be Friends With Sin...

Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

479 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3645 Jun 6, 2014
Portland Pizza Roll wrote:
<quoted text>
They banned two of my accounts for that poll.
Did away with the whole thread, and wiped everything off of it then. Butterfly effect. lol
Gmail

Australia

#3648 Jun 6, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
do NOT know squat.(fast fingers)
You were correct the first time. Squat means nothing.
(double negative)

Location hidden

#3649 Jun 6, 2014
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me a liar honey .... this account was made under the name Bar fly.
Brains is not your forte is it? No one said anything about making 2 profiles under one name ... do you not read well?
I asked a mod to check the IP and they did. Why would I make that up? LOL .....sheeeesh!
BTW, you made the account under "Bar fly", and now it's "Bar Fly_ok"? Alrighty then, just sayin, just noticing the slight difference.

Location hidden

#3655 Jun 6, 2014
Gmail wrote:
<quoted text>You were correct the first time. Squat means nothing.
(double negative)
Replace the word 'squat' with the word 'everything'. That's not a double negative. lol

There ain't done no to dem there nagatives in that den there statement. Buliaaaa

Location hidden

#3656 Jun 6, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to argue with pretty ladies but they have stages of bans. If you're a real naughty troll they WILL ban your ip.
It is possible your current account was made under a different ip than the one that got booted. They do change from the provider occasionally and you wouldn't notice unless you checked every time you log on.
Thank you. I like to learn one new thing a day, and this was today's 'new thing'... I didn't know that, and now I do.

“LOL at the losers who have....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

all day to peek at my facebook

#3658 Jun 6, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you made the account under "Bar fly", and now it's "Bar Fly_ok"? Alrighty then, just sayin, just noticing the slight difference.
The email does not have to be the same as the topix name. My first account here was Rebecca and the email was waffle.
When I set this one up, topix said Bar Fly was already used.
Not that it really matters, does it?

Level 5

#3659 Jun 6, 2014
fact wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep your trap open when you don't have proof? Banned and reinstated? Why? Easy. You were in violation of TOS. You were banned. You found some new troll friends you cried to who had an alliance with Top Mod 8 and they strong armed her into reinstating you. Like we haven't seen that happen before. Who is hiding? This is my natural IP and I am stating facts. Do facts bother you? Do you need anything else explained to you dummy? I love how you act dumb when it's beneficial to you.
You are the one questioning me.
I never sent my concerns to mod 8, again .... your info is wrong once again.
I have plans, enjoy your bickering.
Gmail

Australia

#3661 Jun 6, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Replace the word 'squat' with the word 'everything'. That's not a double negative. lol
There ain't done no to dem there nagatives in that den there statement. Buliaaaa
mmmmmmkay...:-)

Did you try the Gmail thingy?
Sam770

Japan

#3662 Jun 6, 2014
Can an adulterous lawyer be friends with an imaginary poster he believes is a woman?

Evidently, yes!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3664 Jun 6, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
You've seen examples of it here as to why I make stuff up about my personal life. I do that because Enzo asked if I were single, and no matter what answer I would have given him, there would have been a cut down in there somewhere.
eg. Your husband must ...(insert insult here)
your kids are ...(insert insult here)
You're single? Well let me tell you why...(insert insult here)
Happily married? No way.....(insert insult here)
People tend to want to get personal. If you disclose that's non of their business, then they make assumptions.
If they don't know, I can't really take any insults personally.
I have stated that I don't want to let my personal life be known, and honestly, I might as well have ripped their arm of and beat them with the wettie end. You'd be surprised (but I don't think you are) how people just can't let it be. If they don't know the real me, they can't insult the real me, and because of that, I don't get 'upset'.
I lie about my life, if I'm married, about children, the whole nine yards. You ask me a personal question about my family/friends etc. I will lie. If you don't like me or don't agree with me on a subject, what will people have a tendency to do? That's right, they will go below the belt.
Don't get me wrong Sublime, there are people here who are my friends outside of Topix. They get it. I have been on here for years. My messages are off. I have been on here since before PMs were even available. My opinions aren't lies.(example - I'm for the Death Penalty)
So NOW I have learned to quickly say on the forum what I'm saying to you now. Don't bother asking, I will lie. That way, it becomes a run on joke. They get the point, and their feelings aren't really hurt. You may think that's a stupid way to handle things, but I know, I've learned, and from all that I've seen, I'm calling it correct.
My opinions are mine, I don't make them if I don't know what I'm talking about (hence why you'll never see me on a Religious thread) I don't like to lead people on, and I'm straight with them when I say, don't bother asking about my personal life, I'll lie. That way they don't push, and I don't have to repeatedly hurt their feelings because they'll stop asking if they think I'm gonna lie to them anyways.
Aren't there some things you wished people didn't know about you? Keep in mind, the places I go, don't really require me to have "life experiences on said topic" needing me to state I know because this is part of my life, and know from personal experience etc.
Depends really, and on Offbeat? It doesn't matter.
I do the same thing. Personal stuff is nobodies beeswax. Why do they feel the need to know? I promise you they have an agenda. Some people have nothing better to do.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#3665 Jun 6, 2014
HELL YEAH..Got Several..;)

Level 5

#3666 Jun 7, 2014
fact wrote:
<quoted text>Please read the prior post. I said you cried to friends WHO strong armed the mod.
I have plans. Enjoy your checking and commenting on Topix every 5 minutes even after saying you have plans.
No one has to strong arm a mod, what possible hold could anyone have over them?
You just keep reaching for that gold ring don't you. One tactic doesn't work, so you try something else, lol.
How long did you hang out waiting for me to reply, lol ..... let's see how quick you are to come back after my 12 hour leave.
BTW, I had a great time last night.

Level 5

#3667 Jun 7, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
A wee bit????? LOL! Your right I am the nicest person you could hope to meet, loyal etc, and straight forward, but piss me off, attack my family or spouse and you ask for it, when you get it back twice,,well we all know the whining starts.
As you know I have not bothered with the fools in a long time, nor intend to, and as you know, they continue with their grade school crap.
One claims to never have stolen any of my pics, but then in a post long ago, she admitted to doing just so, and a family member who got involved because mom's big mouth got her in way over her head,,as usual. But all water under the bridge if they would let it be.
I do thank you for your support,,,, and honesty.
LOL, former employees shouldn't be allowed to post reviews ... sour grapes much?
Hysterical!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g7...

Maybe your law enforcement can look into this, hahahahaha!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fact

Provo, UT

#3668 Jun 7, 2014
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to strong arm a mod, what possible hold could anyone have over them?
You just keep reaching for that gold ring don't you. One tactic doesn't work, so you try something else, lol.
How long did you hang out waiting for me to reply, lol ..... let's see how quick you are to come back after my 12 hour leave.
BTW, I had a great time last night.
Youre right. No one was to strong arm her. You're a terrific troll, it was done rapidly and with ease, very gladly.

“Pay attention ....”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

This could be fun

#3669 Jun 7, 2014
Wooo-hooo 2 hours .... did you miss me, lol

“Pay attention ....”

Level 4

This could be fun

#3671 Jun 7, 2014
A noted Dragoon wrote:
Bex using multiple accounts to post on the same thread. Did she forget which browser she was using? LOL!
Signed out and in every time.
You sure are being dumb today,.... hangover?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#3672 Jun 7, 2014
Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Signed out and in every time.
You sure are being dumb today,.... hangover?
Why should today be any different than any other? LoL.

“Pay attention ....”

Level 4

This could be fun

#3673 Jun 7, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should today be any different than any other? LoL.
<bex conks her head>
So right!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3674 Jun 7, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
You've seen examples of it here as to why I make stuff up about my personal life. I do that because Enzo asked if I were single, and no matter what answer I would have given him, there would have been a cut down in there somewhere.
eg. Your husband must ...(insert insult here)
your kids are ...(insert insult here)
You're single? Well let me tell you why...(insert insult here)
Happily married? No way.....(insert insult here)
People tend to want to get personal. If you disclose that's non of their business, then they make assumptions.
If they don't know, I can't really take any insults personally.
I have stated that I don't want to let my personal life be known, and honestly, I might as well have ripped their arm of and beat them with the wettie end. You'd be surprised (but I don't think you are) how people just can't let it be. If they don't know the real me, they can't insult the real me, and because of that, I don't get 'upset'.
I lie about my life, if I'm married, about children, the whole nine yards. You ask me a personal question about my family/friends etc. I will lie. If you don't like me or don't agree with me on a subject, what will people have a tendency to do? That's right, they will go below the belt.
Don't get me wrong Sublime, there are people here who are my friends outside of Topix. They get it. I have been on here for years. My messages are off. I have been on here since before PMs were even available. My opinions aren't lies.(example - I'm for the Death Penalty)
So NOW I have learned to quickly say on the forum what I'm saying to you now. Don't bother asking, I will lie. That way, it becomes a run on joke. They get the point, and their feelings aren't really hurt. You may think that's a stupid way to handle things, but I know, I've learned, and from all that I've seen, I'm calling it correct.
My opinions are mine, I don't make them if I don't know what I'm talking about (hence why you'll never see me on a Religious thread) I don't like to lead people on, and I'm straight with them when I say, don't bother asking about my personal life, I'll lie. That way they don't push, and I don't have to repeatedly hurt their feelings because they'll stop asking if they think I'm gonna lie to them anyways.
Aren't there some things you wished people didn't know about you? Keep in mind, the places I go, don't really require me to have "life experiences on said topic" needing me to state I know because this is part of my life, and know from personal experience etc.
Depends really, and on Offbeat? It doesn't matter.
I guess if you take insults personally and don't wanna tell people to MYOB..

Me ... I don't really care if trolls or people who don't care for me on here insult me. I know myself better than they do ... my friends who know me IRL know me better than they do. Now, if they were saying the same thing that people who knew me IRL say about me or what I know about myself, then I might think there might be something to what they say, but why would ignore what I know about myself and what people who know me IRL know about me, and pay much attention to what strangers on the internet think, especially if they are just trying to get under my skin? Just cause someone says something about you, doesn't mean it's true.

I am who I am. If that bothers someone on here, too bad, so sad ... I don't really care. I'm still going to be me.
Irish Grey

Sydney, Australia

#3675 Jun 7, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you take insults personally and don't wanna tell people to MYOB..
Me ... I don't really care if trolls or people who don't care for me on here insult me. I know myself better than they do ... my friends who know me IRL know me better than they do. Now, if they were saying the same thing that people who knew me IRL say about me or what I know about myself, then I might think there might be something to what they say, but why would ignore what I know about myself and what people who know me IRL know about me, and pay much attention to what strangers on the internet think, especially if they are just trying to get under my skin? Just cause someone says something about you, doesn't mean it's true.
I am who I am. If that bothers someone on here, too bad, so sad ... I don't really care. I'm still going to be me.
Good! No one else wants to be you, mate! We've seen how pompous, obscene and obnoxious you are and we thank you for that so we don't have to be that way ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 19 min wichita-rick 30,676
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Chimney1 199,392
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 31 min wichita-rick 1,739
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 44 min Poppyann 7,427
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 47 min wichita-rick 3,230
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 49 min Poppyann 44,161
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 50 min Poppyann 3,151
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 1 hr wichita-rick 22
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 1 hr Poppyann 15,861
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 2,281
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 192,898
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr Mega Monster 7,259
More from around the web