Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

457 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3538 Jun 5, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text>Who the f are you talking to??
Allow me. You're welcome.

Sublime is a poster. He writes comments, and leaves them for people to read, and or respond to them if they want. This is a open forum, and not a one on one telephone conversation, so really he could be "talking" to anyone. mmmmm K?

you're welcome

Location hidden

#3539 Jun 5, 2014
think of it this way wrote:
Now wait a minute- if Harley buttburt someone years ago and transvaginal mesh couldn't repair the damage, what other solution is there but for those posters but to dedicate their lives to trolling her?
It makes them feel better. Psychology 101. They feel they have to tear her down to build themselves back up. To repair the 'damage'.

As for as another solution? I could suggest maybe growing up... I think suggesting they try to get a life would be on the list. Psychiatric care?

AHH has so much power, now if only she could harness it and use it for good.

Location hidden

#3540 Jun 5, 2014
Darn, I must go..

Now you guys all have a pleasant evening, and God bless!

~RC

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3541 Jun 5, 2014
think of it this way wrote:
Now wait a minute- if Harley buttburt someone years ago and transvaginal mesh couldn't repair the damage, what other solution is there but for those posters but to dedicate their lives to trolling her?
In a strange way this is funny and not badly said.

Location hidden

#3542 Jun 5, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text> oh, I'm sorry, I can see that you need something explained to you. Allow me, you're welcome.
You see, not anyone is actually talking to anyone here. I understand that it's now just terminology depicting 'conversations', but that's not really the case.
So really, what Sublime is doing, is making a comment, mmmm k? And when making a comment, it is up to the person that comes across said comment to read it or not, respond to it or not. Are you understanding this now? Let me continue, you're welcome again.
So while you think he's not really "talking" to anyone, that's not the case. I can understand that you would want him to make a blog or something so he would leave, that's okay. We get it. We understand. Remember, not everyone can be great. You just remember, you count. Somewhere out there, beats me where, you count to someone. God bless you.
and you're welcome
First of all to reply to your other post to me and sublime, can't speak for him as you can see he has a very good way of doing that himself. But as for me... your welcome. I just love your dry sarcastic humor, you bring to mind my beautiful witty strong minded daughter. She has the same way, you don't know if you have been insulted or complimented...lol!
Ann

Hickory, NC

#3546 Jun 5, 2014
Is your name really Kevin ?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3548 Jun 5, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I call it the gifted rationalization skills of the utterly pathetic.

You still don't get it, do you Sublime1? The socks will find you! That's what they do! That's ALL they do! You can't stop them! They'll wade through you, reach down her throat and pull her fuckin' heart out!(haha, ya right,,, anyways...)

Listen, and understand. Those sockinators are out there. They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are judged negatively.

The 2009 series had really bad grammar. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.

Those sock puppets are everywhere. They have no real life, how else do you expect them to sustain themselves if not on the frustrations of regular people?

hahahahhahahaaah AWESOME!
ROFLMAO!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3551 Jun 5, 2014
Men and women can't be friends. I don't care if he is single.

Susie

Location hidden

#3554 Jun 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He also responds to fruit cake, shyte for brains, and baby d1ck, if you ever wanna get his attention.
Oh man this is too easy ... like shooting fish in a barrel. No wonder that girl with the Chicago IP follows me around wants me to be her friend ... these are her usual friends. She's probably tired of constantly hearing "duh" when she wants to converse with someone.
<snicker>
LOL. My stalker wannabes are from Georgia. Oh and a couple more, one from Kookafornia,, and from what I am told the other one is from some place called tappen zee bridge area..
To tell you the truth..I don't really want any of their attention as I have all I need. But I will remember that..next time I whistle. But I must say that one sure wants your attention.
Quite the low blow remark about your son. If a person has to go to that lengths, I say they are in need of a two dollar cure..lol!
Have a good night. All the best to your family.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3555 Jun 5, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. My stalker wannabes are from Georgia. Oh and a couple more, one from Kookafornia,, and from what I am told the other one is from some place called tappen zee bridge area..
To tell you the truth..I don't really want any of their attention as I have all I need. But I will remember that..next time I whistle. But I must say that one sure wants your attention.
Quite the low blow remark about your son. If a person has to go to that lengths, I say they are in need of a two dollar cure..lol!
Have a good night. All the best to your family.
We are so popular. Have a good one!

Location hidden

#3557 Jun 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are so popular. Have a good one!
Yes we are.....lol!
You have a great night too.
I am with grandkids, so should be fun. Taking them camping next week.

Location hidden

#3559 Jun 5, 2014
You forgot wrote:
<quoted text>The really homely one in AZ and that pphaggot from Lon Guyland.
LOL! I guess it is true jealousy can spread...
You have a great night.
Roy

Owensboro, KY

#3560 Jun 5, 2014
I've slept with a lot of married women and their husband didn't care because they were doing the same thing

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#3561 Jun 6, 2014
Roy wrote:
I've slept with a lot of married women and their husband didn't care because they were doing the same thing
That's really a shame. Not much integrity in the world today eh?
People seem to have casual sex for any ole reason now, someone looking for a little strange because they can get one over on a trusting spouse. Or some woman seeking a meal ticket and using their body to get what they want. Kinda like young harlots seeking 88 year old husbands or picking some ugly guy who has money. Men who want to conquer other men's wives just for the self satisfaction that they could.
Morals, scruples, honor,.... just doesn't mean anything any more.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#3564 Jun 6, 2014
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like the almost female version of Clark Kent. When you have your glasses on you are Molly and when you get drunk and lose them you're fish dicks.
Heck .... should have used my bar fly account.
Ok .... have a wonderful day.

Location hidden

#3567 Jun 6, 2014
admission of guilt wrote:
why would anyone need more than 1 account?
So they can hide? To cause confusion with the mods...lol or look at me , look at me, I can make more than one profile...yippee!

Personally my opinion is if you are going to cheat, then leave, and don't wait until you have another to leave to, arms Just leave.

“get u sum”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3569 Jun 6, 2014
i want to be friends with some married women
interesting

Provo, UT

#3577 Jun 6, 2014
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can ..... why does someone need a proxy?
Now that's hiding. Whether I use this account or another, the mods trace the IP, mine stays the same.
I see someone jumped in with her 2 cents, <brain cells>, another proxy queen who grayboxes behind false names, lol. Right Faye?
You proxy AND consort with the Mods? Wow you're busy. How do you find time for that "full time" job?

Level 8

Location hidden

#3580 Jun 6, 2014
Oh, looks like Pie is desperate for attention from me.

So I will give her none. It's called training.

She's been in class for what ... 7 months now or has it been longer. She's clearly a very slow learner.

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#3581 Jun 6, 2014
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>You proxy AND consort with the Mods? Wow you're busy. How do you find time for that "full time" job?
I tell ya, it's a hard row. But I never use a proxy so once again prove it or cork it up.
Don't consort with mods either, just the one time when they banned my account and I asked them to trace the IP and see it wasn't me. That's how I know, account reinstated with apologies.
Thanks for playing "I'm an idiot who know squat"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 17 min Spirit67_ 7,698
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min Spirit67_ 28,818
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 41 min Analog man 8,933
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 54 min Analog man 2,183
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 38,582
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Suezanne 155,530
"man" words 1 hr whatimeisit 264
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 hr Suezanne 861
Are You a MEAN Person ? 2 hr Suezanne 58
More from around the web