Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

457 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3508 Jun 5, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Hi HH, it's me Spirit again, I hope you are having a good start to the summer!

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#3509 Jun 5, 2014
And not to just pick on the men, some women think they were born beauty queens and can have any man they want. Not true at all, I've known some guys that were true blue to their gals and are of great character.
Perception ....

Level 5

Location hidden

#3511 Jun 5, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
true that! In my experiences I now tend to stay away from them, single men,,been hit on too many times as some take as the old man is not holding up...lol! Married men too.
But with hubby and I we are each others best friends. So....there ya go.
There are only two who took this off topic.
Hi HH, it's me once again; every time I write 'Fish sticks' put's marks on my post's and then gives his self all good one's!
So sad to have a low self esteem life!

Level 5

Location hidden

#3512 Jun 5, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
true that! In my experiences I now tend to stay away from them, single men,,been hit on too many times as some take as the old man is not holding up...lol! Married men too.
But with hubby and I we are each others best friends. So....there ya go.
There are only two who took this off topic.
See what I mean HH???

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3517 Jun 5, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HH, it's me Spirit again, I hope you are having a good start to the summer!
I am having a wonderful life..lol! Good start to the season, because of my love and our Harley, and so much in common. I just wish the f#@king weather would match my great mood.
As for topic it was ruined long time ago by some vicious jealous trolls as you can see, so why bother to be so phony as to go back to it. Only ones that would, would be the pot stirrers in the first place. I made my point long ago. Some people need to surround themselves with lots of friends, then there are those like me, and don't need a lot of friends to make me feel better, or importance. I have myself, children, and a wonderful husband for that. We enjoy each others company and don't need a lot of "fillers" to feel whole. That goes for my family too.

Location hidden

#3518 Jun 5, 2014
PS Spirit the icons are because of a jealous wretched soul who cannot stand to see someone enjoying life.

Location hidden

#3519 Jun 5, 2014
oops it should say I laid blame where it belonged.

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3521 Jun 5, 2014
How could anyone with any intelligence conclude that because I tell one someone who I have had nothing but problems with that I donít want to interact with them that this means I donít want any replies from anyone ... am expecting no replies ... and for this reason I should go create my own thread or my own blog and talk to myself?

Just because I don't want to talk to her, doesn't mean I want to talk to myself, idiot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3523 Jun 5, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having a wonderful life..lol! Good start to the season, because of my love and our Harley, and so much in common. I just wish the f#@king weather would match my great mood.
As for topic it was ruined long time ago by some vicious jealous trolls as you can see, so why bother to be so phony as to go back to it. Only ones that would, would be the pot stirrers in the first place. I made my point long ago. Some people need to surround themselves with lots of friends, then there are those like me, and don't need a lot of friends to make me feel better, or importance. I have myself, children, and a wonderful husband for that. We enjoy each others company and don't need a lot of "fillers" to feel whole. That goes for my family too.
Yeah, I really tried and am realizing that he doesn't care and I really don't belong here....I'm glad your life is going so well!

Have a good summer!

Level 5

Location hidden

#3524 Jun 5, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
PS Spirit the icons are because of a jealous wretched soul who cannot stand to see someone enjoying life.
Thanks, I guess!

Location hidden

#3525 Jun 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
How could anyone with any intelligence conclude that because I tell one someone who I have had nothing but problems with that I donít want to interact with them that this means I donít want any replies from anyone ... am expecting no replies ... and for this reason I should go create my own thread or my own blog and talk to myself?
Just because I don't want to talk to her, doesn't mean I want to talk to myself, idiot.
At times considering the options talking to yourself might be the only way to have an intelligent converstion I always say. LOL!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3527 Jun 5, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Really,,,lol! Well hey man your so cool why don't you walk across my swimming pool!
The remarks I made was a long time ago, so it is you that needs to get over it, and finger pointing as well. Would appear you are just as guilty as being a stirrer of the pot. Also the remarks I made years ago was in retaliation of ones made to me. I told them if you want to insult then I will too, if you want a civil discussion be it same as mine or to disagree, fine, I am okay with that, but in a mature fashion, want to hit below the belt I am really good at that, and as I recall, it was me against an entire herd! So take your self righteous tone and shove it... lol! Pop in here off topic as you yapped at others for, and with this greater than God attitude, funny you just showing up out of the blue and all.
Yes I laid blame,,,right way it belonged. Like it or lump it.
Excuses, rationalization, lame attacks, heaping dose of paranoia and no remorse. How ironic that you say I have a God complex, yet you seem unable to admit any blame for yourself.

So you believe you're without fault? Hmmm... The phrase: "hypocrite much?" comes to mind. You also appear to have missed the fact that I didn't defend others' posting misbehavior. Lol

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#3529 Jun 5, 2014
ONLY..if your HUBBY signs YOUR..

PERMISSION SLIP...

And..

HAS IT..

NOTORIZED!!

SERIOUSLY!!!

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3530 Jun 5, 2014
I called you an idiot in my post "oh look" so you'd know it was directed at you, idiot.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3531 Jun 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I call it the gifted rationalization skills of the utterly pathetic.

You still don't get it, do you Sublime1? The socks will find you! That's what they do! That's ALL they do! You can't stop them! They'll wade through you, reach down her throat and pull her fuckin' heart out!(haha, ya right,,, anyways...)

Listen, and understand. Those sockinators are out there. They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are judged negatively.

The 2009 series had really bad grammar. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.

Those sock puppets are everywhere. They have no real life, how else do you expect them to sustain themselves if not on the frustrations of regular people?

hahahahhahahaaah AWESOME!

Location hidden

#3532 Jun 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I called you an idiot in my post "oh look" so you'd know it was directed at you, idiot.
I guess you didn't have to.. after all a rose is still a rose even if called by any other name...a snake is still a snake even when they shed their skin..lol!

Location hidden

#3533 Jun 5, 2014
Topix

This harrowing true tale of multiple personality disorders, psychoanalysis, and unspeakable acts of abuse depicted in all their horror, is unforgettable, as is the writings of RC Honey in trying to have people see the light, and calls it how she sees it writing style of the desperate, clueless, and pathetic socks of others.

Location hidden

#3534 Jun 5, 2014
Chucky wrote:
<quoted text>A bit harsh arunt ya? Have ya missed the "Marley" and "leather glove" insults the past 4 years? What about the just about anything she says that gets back lash from the gray patrol? I won't even mentioned the mounds and mounds of racy, mean and disagrees beyond the insane. I've seen her be nothing but cordial and warm to people on here until provoked. She can't even change her Facebook picture without it being stalked. I think you're a wee bit off base here lad.

A wee bit????? LOL! Your right I am the nicest person you could hope to meet, loyal etc, and straight forward, but piss me off, attack my family or spouse and you ask for it, when you get it back twice,,well we all know the whining starts.
As you know I have not bothered with the fools in a long time, nor intend to, and as you know, they continue with their grade school crap.
One claims to never have stolen any of my pics, but then in a post long ago, she admitted to doing just so, and a family member who got involved because mom's big mouth got her in way over her head,,as usual. But all water under the bridge if they would let it be.
I do thank you for your support,,,, and honesty.

Location hidden

#3536 Jun 5, 2014
I need more examples of 'Sockinators' to continue with my good time.

Thank you for your cooperation, I appreciate the bitterness, jealousies, and borderline law breaking from the different socks blaming everything else except themselves....

More examples on the Sockinators' desperations are needed, TIA

Thank you Sublime, and HH, without you guys, I wouldn't see the jealousy, and the bitterness drama so many hold against you.

Location hidden

#3537 Jun 5, 2014
oh look wrote:
<quoted text>Well that reply took long enough. Were ya busy making a blog? Who the feck are ya talkin to here?.
oh, I'm sorry, I can see that you need something explained to you. Allow me, you're welcome.

You see, not anyone is actually talking to anyone here. I understand that it's now just terminology depicting 'conversations', but that's not really the case.

So really, what Sublime is doing, is making a comment, mmmm k? And when making a comment, it is up to the person that comes across said comment to read it or not, respond to it or not. Are you understanding this now? Let me continue, you're welcome again.

So while you think he's not really "talking" to anyone, that's not the case. I can understand that you would want him to make a blog or something so he would leave, that's okay. We get it. We understand. Remember, not everyone can be great. You just remember, you count. Somewhere out there, beats me where, you count to someone. God bless you.

and you're welcome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min deutscher Nationa... 122,268
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,437
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min Denny CranesPlace 36,930
Obama Impersonator 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Wolftracks 149,662
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 33 min Spirit67_ 22,558
Are "YOU" a "SUCK UP" or a Kool-Aid Drinker? 39 min Obama wants to know 1
True or False Game 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 639
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 5 hr Michael 46,093
Reports: Google fined $2,000 for catching woman... 5 hr wichita-rick 4