Can Married Women Be Friends With Sin...

Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Created by Friendship on Jan 30, 2012

479 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sure! Why Not?!!!

No! It's Wrong!

Not Sure!

Just Friends And Nothing More!!

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#3454 Jun 4, 2014
Look Who Showed Up wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to enjoy attention no matter what you have to do to get it.
People tend to speak up when you post someone's pictures, or did you just take a lot of pleasure from your friend doing it on our behalf? Lots of shared giggles? Either way you're pathetic.
And it's 'methinks', not "I thinks".
I was using redneck slang.
And as far as my friends go, I have no idea who posted what. I've worked the last few days and haven't been here .... unlike you who chases my every post. Do you really lie in wait for my name to pop up?

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

#3455 Jun 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad ... something said 6 years ago totally justifies obsessing over someone ... following them all around ... and posting pictures of them all over ... and making yourself look like a complete lunatic.
If you don't like someone, then you should try avoid them ... not go out of your way to be around them as much as possible. Ask any child what they should do if they don't get along with another child? I bet they are better at life than you.
Sor Sub, but unless you see every single post made by her, you haven't a clue.
Is she not ranting about things that happened years ago, and you're ok with that? LOL.

I have no idea who posted pics since they were removed. If she told the mods it was me and they traced my IP, you see that I'm still here right?
She has recently made this profile because she lost her new one just a little while back, I wonder why???
Any who, have a great day, have fun with ole ho-hum, I'm sure she is filling your ears with all kinds of BS. And BTW, don't tell her you have a rental somewhere, she'll show up with an air mattress ..... and then return it used .... yuk!
Judge Irony

Houston, TX

#3456 Jun 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad ... something said 6 years ago totally justifies obsessing over someone ... following them all around ... and posting pictures of them all over ... and making yourself look like a complete lunatic.
If you don't like someone, then you should try avoid them ... not go out of your way to be around them as much as possible. Ask any child what they should do if they don't get along with another child? I bet they are better at life than you.
Overruled counselor, your previous and "following" statements are hypocritical and redundant.

When you "try" to avoid those you don't like, but you often don't, how childish, you make yourself look like a lunatic taking about others ex wives and their children.
Perhaps it would be normal if you'd insult someone over the death of their father.

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

#3457 Jun 4, 2014
Oh yeah Sub, you, ferretface, and smeagol look like a bunch of little boys in a pissing match ..... bet smeagol won, lol.
But that's ok ....

<I find this whole conversation hilarious>

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3458 Jun 4, 2014
Where Are They wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the people who steer clear when a proxy gray box posts your picture. They're the ones who don't have any good pics of themselves but use what they have for their avi anyway. They wish they looked as good as you. Jealousy makes people crazy and obsessed trolls crazier.
It is true they are jealous for sure. If I want to post pics on some sites that is my godamn business, and not for some loser to post and steal, then post them on here like it is some way of getting even with me. I have no problems with how I look, one or two bad pictures says dick all about how I look and take care of myself.
As a couple of posters said I am not the one looking the fool.
Groundhog Day

Houston, TX

#3459 Jun 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I've had people call my special needs son retarded on here. It makes me want to be around them less, not more. I also feel it's more of a poor reflection on them, than me.
In no way do I feel this would justify my following them around everywhere, trying to dig up and post PI on them, bothering their family, and posting pictures of them.
Grow the eff up.
So then you load up, tell the wife you're off to work.
You arrive on topix, daily. You go to the same forum.
You have the same argument, using the same personal information you dug up on the same people.
Then you continue the same rhetoric on other forums too.
Makes perfect sense.

Location hidden

#3460 Jun 4, 2014
I am not ranting about anything, lol,, just stating facts. The messages to my daugther and family are recent. I have long ago moved on from the squabble you all created dished out but could not handle.
As for Sublime1 someone calling his child retarded goes deep, the same as when someone said it about a family member of mine on here. But let them it is they who will hurt. If I said anything to anyone to hurt it was in retaliation and they know it.
WE all work but do not use it as an excuse to try to get away with things on here.

Location hidden

#3462 Jun 4, 2014
Where Are They wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the people who steer clear when a proxy gray box posts your picture. They're the ones who don't have any good pics of themselves but use what they have for their avi anyway. They wish they looked as good as you. Jealousy makes people crazy and obsessed trolls crazier.
What is even more interesting is the ones who claim to have nothing to do with posting pictures was the one who started doing it long ago, and that same person is here all of a sudden with one of her many profiles, claiming innocence, and all the while goading the offender on.. Yes I would call that wanting and needing attention be it good or bad, any if better than none..lol!
Oh and the menting of new profiles lol while pointing fingers, while having lost a few profiles themselves.

Location hidden

#3463 Jun 4, 2014
As I told these people long ago, they need to practise what they preach. But they don't...
You were supposed to

Provo, UT

#3465 Jun 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
http://www.quora.com/Copyright-Law/If-I-take-...
And to be honest, while you think you are getting one over on the person you are obsessed with, really you are getting one over on yourself. You look like the idiot. Just like teenagers who bully other kids, even harassing them on facebook, taking peverse pleasure out of it ... sometimes leading to kids killing themselves, are the ones who come out looking like complete jerks. You are the grown adult version of teenagers who act like that. You don't even realize it. You honestly think you are making HH look bad, but the complete opposite is true ... you make yourself look bad and childish.
You were supposed to ignore every batschitt crazy thing Bex says. Now you've done it. You've sentenced yourself to mounds of icons for the rest of your life. You're on Dododork and Bex's schitt list.

Location hidden

#3467 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>You're not posting in private. When you decide what to say in your posts are you hoping no one replies? Maybe you forgot where you are. This is Topix. It's open to the public and has p!ss poor moderation. That's why you're able to cyber-harass AHarleyhoney and post her personal information and get away with it. It's why you keep coming back.
You've lost quite a few accounts and it wasn't because you're such a swell gal. Grow up and move on, Bex. God knows HH has.
Thank you I have moved on. But they continue to harrass me, and I don't even post to them or about them until now. A person can only take so much, and unlike them I am no coward. They tell everyone else to move on and look here they are.

Thanks to everyone who is decent enought to post in protest of this bullcrap and to agree that is is beyond the makings of a sane person. Wow I never thought I could drive so many people to insane jealousy...lol! Wow I got the power.

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

#3468 Jun 4, 2014
Poke da bear!

Location hidden

#3469 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>They're jealous but they're also bullies who are friends because they share the same kind of sick personality. Just ignore them like you've been doing and most of the people on here will report them when they go off on another tangent or post your pictures. Just keep on enjoying your life.
You look fine. They look like old, tired, bitter fools with no lives.
Thanks I intend to as I am better than what they are.

Sublime1 thank you as well.

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

#3470 Jun 4, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
As I told these people long ago, they need to practise what they preach. But they don't...
Practice ....

Location hidden

#3471 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>I knew exactly who would show up when I posted what I did originally. Didn't take long, did it? She can deny all she wants but she gives herself away every time.
;)
LOL! They are only fooling themselves.

Thank you.

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

#3474 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>You're welcome. She'll keep trying to goad you but just ignore her and eventually she'll slink back into the shadows with the other trolls.
But not you right? LOL .... along came a smeagol ...
Defenders of ho-hum ..... AWAY!

Have fun ..... I'm done poking the donkey.

Location hidden

#3475 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>You're welcome. She'll keep trying to goad you but just ignore her and eventually she'll slink back into the shadows with the other trolls.
No she just keeps trying....lol! But I can tell you my friend, I have a lot more will power and smarts than they. Their first mistake is taking me for a fool. But let them carry on. It is all they got. I got a wonderful life, family, job etc and a wonderful future with them all.
They have even put up a site about my husband in another feeble attempt. LOL! And of course all the same players show up to harrass.. you know those ones that claim to know nothing, do nothing etc.
Fractured Fables

Richmond, TX

#3476 Jun 4, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They are only fooling themselves.
Thank you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TAG63KT...
"We are going over to Punta Cana for three days this week, rented a harley for a day tour." 
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TAG63KT...
"The ride was fantastic, but Punta Cana does not compare to Cabarete, the Caribbean side is barren, dry and the resorts hog the beaches. Even in ugly territory, a ride on a Harley is always good." 
Month later...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T74VQV0...
"We love to get out on our Harley, we call it ride therapy.
We have had P.M.S (parked motorcycle syndrom) ever since we got home from the Dominican, there we rode a little bike a friend gave us to use while on holidays.."

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3477 Jun 4, 2014
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sor Sub, but unless you see every single post made by her, you haven't a clue.
Is she not ranting about things that happened years ago, and you're ok with that? LOL.
I have no idea who posted pics since they were removed. If she told the mods it was me and they traced my IP, you see that I'm still here right?
She has recently made this profile because she lost her new one just a little while back, I wonder why???
Any who, have a great day, have fun with ole ho-hum, I'm sure she is filling your ears with all kinds of BS. And BTW, don't tell her you have a rental somewhere, she'll show up with an air mattress ..... and then return it used .... yuk!
Who cares if she rants about stuff from years ago. Ferrerman rants about me on his blog all the time, from what I hear and I couldn't care less what he rants about. I really don't care what he says or thinks about me.

I didn't say you posted the pics. I took exception with your fair game comment.

She's not filling my ears with b.s. and even if she was, I don't really care for the details of disputes that have been going on for years. It really doesn't change what I have said. I think if she has a problem with you, she should try to avoid you, and if you have a problem with her, you should try to avoid her. And if she condoned posting pics of you on here, I would have the same words for her.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3478 Jun 4, 2014
Judge Irony wrote:
<quoted text>
Overruled counselor, your previous and "following" statements are hypocritical and redundant.
When you "try" to avoid those you don't like, but you often don't, how childish, you make yourself look like a lunatic taking about others ex wives and their children.
Perhaps it would be normal if you'd insult someone over the death of their father.
I try to avoid you. I have no interest in posting with you. I don't magically appear out of the blue frequently right after you post on threads I have never visited and try to engage you, as if I am watching your every post, like you do me. I can't tell you how many times I've posted on a thread, you never posted on a few minutes later, you show and make a comment about me. I don't try to find you on ghosted threads, like you and your kind does to me. I have no interest in reading your ghosted threads. I don't care if you say mean things about me. Who gives a eff if you, Ferrerman, says bad things about me. I couldn't care less if you don't like me.

You can try to avoid people, but sometimes, people like you, won't let you avoid them. You are exactly the type of person I was speaking about. You are worse at life than a child who knows he or she should avoid people he can't get along with. You do the complete opposite, and you take pride in it, as if taking things to the extreme is an accomplishment.

You also have a bad habit of saying people who you follow around are actually following you around and most people know that's not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 3 min Zandy Devine 5,447
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min 8541 MARINE 61,575
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Chazofsaints 209,965
2words into 2new words (May '12) 15 min Zandy Devine 5,146
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 18 min Zandy Devine 25,710
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 23 min Zandy Devine 4,078
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 37 min Zandy Devine 60,245
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 1 hr Dumb Asses R Us 98
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 201,087
If Trump Wins 1 hr Go Blue Forever 44