created by: Friendship | Jan 30, 2012

Weird

387 votes

Can Married Women Be Friends With Single Men?

Click on an option to vote

• Sure! Why Not?!!!
  • No! It's Wrong!
  • Not Sure!
  • Just Friends And Nothing More!!

Comments (Page 137)

Showing posts 2,721 - 2,740 of2,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That's gotta be it. For some reason he thinks that the opinion of a stranger should mean as much to me as my wife and my friends opinions. Me, my wife and my buddy would all laugh at the rumors. What catblabber fails to consider is that the three of us will sometimes go out together, and when we do the girls absolutely love to embarrass me, we are a very playful and joking group. The girls know, like, and trust each other. We are NOT a quiet, reserved group when we are together. And so we are used to people staring and wondering what the story is..........
I don't pay attention to anyone's reaction to anything I do. I have friends of all ages and types. One of my best friends is a 25-year-old girl who is a cheer coach and marketing professional. I'm a middle-aged hippie chick nurse. The guy that referred me to my new job is a college skater boy. The list goes on...why put limitations on who can be a friend? Catowner is missing out on the richness of life. It's sad.
Butt Burner Laughable

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

This is the stupidest topic I've ever read. I started to read some of the posts and they're just fm stupid. And everyone seems to be shoving a boot up some Catmans ass!!! You got chicks whoring out with guys from work and their friends husbands. You got guys saying oh ya I love hanging out with single women. My wife doesn't mind. Bullllllshiiiiit!!! Behind close doors you're all getting an ass whooping. Unless you're all swingers if that's the case well you should all get together and throw your snappies around and make some stink soup. But I seriously doubt it's all calm and cool as you're claiming. Like a bunch of politicians. Lying threw your teeth while walking around with shot in your pants.

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Butt Burner Laughable wrote:
This is the stupidest topic I've ever read. I started to read some of the posts and they're just fm stupid. And everyone seems to be shoving a boot up some Catmans ass!!! You got chicks whoring out with guys from work and their friends husbands. You got guys saying oh ya I love hanging out with single women. My wife doesn't mind. Bullllllshiiiiit!!! Behind close doors you're all getting an ass whooping. Unless you're all swingers if that's the case well you should all get together and throw your snappies around and make some stink soup. But I seriously doubt it's all calm and cool as you're claiming. Like a bunch of politicians. Lying threw your teeth while walking around with shot in your pants.
Y'all git yerself lost from yer holler, thar, Bubba Joe?

“The trolls hate this guy”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

My opponents have taken this discussion to such depths that I am not even bothering to dignify their nonsensical comments any further. If they want to waste the amount of time they spend on this thread, I am not about to stop them.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Ooooh, a nameless troll doesn't like me!!! I am crushed........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>My opponents have taken this discussion to such depths that I am not even bothering to dignify their nonsensical comments any further. If they want to waste the amount of time they spend on this thread, I am not about to stop them.
That statement wouldn't be nearly as humorous if you hadn't been busted trolling with your "right to bear puns" identity.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Who's wife has he been having lunch with? Just his.....
I wonder if he'd be mad to know that I have taken my nearly 13 year old niece to lunch and dinner on a number of occasions. Or is she OK because of her age? What about my niece thats older? Where is the cutoff agewise between appropriate and inappropriate?.......

Level 8

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Back in 1986 at my place of work, a certain married man followed a single attractive female worker like a puppy dog. She really enjoyed the attention. It led to all types of rumors about them and eventually his wife left him over it and the female worker's bpyfriend split up with her over it. The story ended when the male friend got fired for leaving his work station to "console" her over some work situation. That it itself would have only drawn a verbal warning, but because of past violations of work rules, he was canned immediately.

Yes. I realize that not every friendship ends up that badly. All I am saying is that one must diligently exercise discretion in handing opposite sex friendships. This post is not intended to be addressed to any particular poster and I am not saying that one cannot have opposite sex friends.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
Back in 1986 at my place of work, a certain married man followed a single attractive female worker like a puppy dog. She really enjoyed the attention. It led to all types of rumors about them and eventually his wife left him over it and the female worker's bpyfriend split up with her over it. The story ended when the male friend got fired for leaving his work station to "console" her over some work situation. That it itself would have only drawn a verbal warning, but because of past violations of work rules, he was canned immediately.
Yes. I realize that not every friendship ends up that badly. All I am saying is that one must diligently exercise discretion in handing opposite sex friendships. This post is not intended to be addressed to any particular poster and I am not saying that one cannot have opposite sex friends.
Ok.....Your friend was obviously already a problem employee, otherwise he woulda gotten just a verbal warning. And he obviously WAS chasing her with the intent of scoring with her, thereby violating his marriage vows ..So personally I don't have a lot of sympathy for the guy,assuming that your description is accurate.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Ok.....Your friend was obviously already a problem employee, otherwise he woulda gotten just a verbal warning. And he obviously WAS chasing her with the intent of scoring with her, thereby violating his marriage vows ..So personally I don't have a lot of sympathy for the guy,assuming that your description is accurate.
Who are you talking too? The cat guy said he wasn't going to post here anymore, so you can't be talking to him.....

Level 8

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Ok.....Your friend was obviously already a problem employee, otherwise he woulda gotten just a verbal warning. And he obviously WAS chasing her with the intent of scoring with her, thereby violating his marriage vows ..So personally I don't have a lot of sympathy for the guy,assuming that your description is accurate.
His wife eventually did return, but whether it was permanent or not, I will never know because the only thing I heard about him after that was that he did eventually get a new job. And he was no friend of mine as I would never have anything to do with such a foul character. I suppose we can both agree he was a lowlife.

Level 8

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking too? The cat guy said he wasn't going to post here anymore, so you can't be talking to him.....
If you are that hungry, don't look my way because I do not intend to feed the trolls any more.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>His wife eventually did return, but whether it was permanent or not, I will never know because the only thing I heard about him after that was that he did eventually get a new job. And he was no friend of mine as I would never have anything to do with such a foul character. I suppose we can both agree he was a lowlife.
Actually, both the man and the woman were acting inappropriately.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if he'd be mad to know that I have taken my nearly 13 year old niece to lunch and dinner on a number of occasions. Or is she OK because of her age? What about my niece thats older? Where is the cutoff agewise between appropriate and inappropriate?.......
It's only inappropriate if the niece is old enough to make people that you don't know suspicious of the old guy with the young hot chick--THEN, it's inappropriate.

Level 8

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, both the man and the woman were acting inappropriately.
I can agree with that.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's only inappropriate if the niece is old enough to make people that you don't know suspicious of the old guy with the young hot chick--THEN, it's inappropriate.
I may be in trouble..........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I may be in trouble..........
Trouble's your middle name, well, not really--but it should have been....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Maybe...

“get u sum”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

nope

Level 8

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Only if certain guidelines are adhered to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,721 - 2,740 of2,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 5 min Parden Pard 736
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 7 min Enzo49 2,201
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min Parden Pard 27,675
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min Parden Pard 52,723
Letter W.. 16 min Independent 692
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 17 min Independent 2,662
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 17 min Parden Pard 2,608
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 18 min greymouser 822
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min wichita-rick 131,532