Comments
101 - 120 of 173 Comments Last updated May 15, 2013
Always aware

Flossmoor, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

All I have to say is.......
Why would this week be any different from the rest of the year?

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Is one of the speakers going to be G. Spott?

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The people of F**king, Austria wishes the Brits and Americans would just stop stealing their F**king signs.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Spotted Girl wrote:
The people of F**king, Austria wishes the Brits and Americans would just stop stealing their F**king signs.
Lol !!!!

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Committee for the
Liberation and
Integration of
Terrifying
Organisms and their
Rehabilitation
Into
Society

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

There's a dude with one of these on the main forum.

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

-Persephone- wrote:
There's a dude with one of these on the main forum.
..it isn't chaz bono, is it?......i unnerstan he still has one, too.....
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
..it isn't chaz bono, is it?......i unnerstan he still has one, too.....
And didn't even need trimming.......apparently!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ahhhhhh...my most favorite week of the year...Today was a hairy day...Was walking through the park having a muffin for breakfast, minding my own business when all of a sudden this hillbilly named Cooter jumped out of the woods with a rabid beaver. Before I knew what was happening he pulled out a blanket and was serving clams and tacos. While reaching for a taco he snatched it away from me and slit my arm with a knife. I grabbed the pie and ran like hell...hairy day for sure my friends.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
May 9, 2013
 
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
..it isn't chaz bono, is it?......i unnerstan he still has one, too.....
I'm pretty sure it's part of this guy's condition. Lol

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
May 9, 2013
 
Its acronym would make more sense if it was the Clitoris and Labia Awareness Week.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
May 9, 2013
 
8)
CB Grows organic asparagus too.
Lol
DaveMC wrote:
Ahhhhhh...my most favorite week of the year...Today was a hairy day...Was walking through the park having a muffin for breakfast, minding my own business when all of a sudden this hillbilly named Cooter jumped out of the woods with a rabid beaver. Before I knew what was happening he pulled out a blanket and was serving clams and tacos. While reaching for a taco he snatched it away from me and slit my arm with a knife. I grabbed the pie and ran like hell...hairy day for sure my friends.
The Choirboy

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
May 10, 2013
 
What day of the week will this end? I sure hope it isn't Sunday, I'd hate to have those old lady clitoris's as the last vision in my conscience.

“My dog Ali.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Isn't is just sad..
almost primitive .. that the
word 'Clitoris' can cause alarm in the year 2013 ? lol

It isn't as tho' the word for body part > clitoris has 'just been discovered' LOL...

This is is a childish thread.... for sure...
more like one for giggling schoolgirls(:

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Grace Nerissa wrote:
Isn't is just sad..
almost primitive .. that the
word 'Clitoris' can cause alarm in the year 2013 ? lol
It isn't as tho' the word for body part > clitoris has 'just been discovered' LOL...
This is is a childish thread.... for sure...
more like one for giggling schoolgirls(:
I don't know about alarm. Even in 2013 I think alot of ppl are still not comfortable with their sexuality and all the politically correct words we use for our body parts so jokes are made.

No harm done....this is Topix.:)
Genolicious

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grace Nerissa wrote:
...for giggling schoolgirls(:
Guilty as charged!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Unfinished Ode: Upon the Clitoris

Clit-clit-clitoris mine,
my itty-bitty fidgeter,
my voiceless little stammerer,
my tongueless little twitterer,
my curly-haired baby bull,
my gluttonous little gullet,
my rosy-pink-lipped cuntlet,
my windowless little chamber,
my stuttering baby gurgler,
my pretty little floater,
my giddy little giggler,
my boastful bonsaied puffer,
my naughty itchy toddler,
my ever erect mini-phallus,
my cherub with the golden tresses,
my groggy midget mourner,
my miniature clap-clapper,
my little underground trickster,
at times unshaven and at others
unfeathered and bebarbered,
my dwarfish flat-and-skin-head,
my inarticulate liplet,
my rose-fragranced breathlet,
my silent bashful bridelet,
my hider and lay-lower,
faint-hearted little groaner,
my full-of-nooks-and-crannies,
my coquettish mini-bouquet,
my: hyacinth, alpine poppylet,
garden-foundling, night-time warbler,
sparrow’s winglet, fledgling flier —
my breathless to-and-froer,
my daredevil madman of Sasun,
my twirling top and protean satan,
firing furnace and mini-oven,
audacious eternal flame,
my creaker and little cricket,
my teensy-weensy sweetie,
little hider of your heartlet,
valiant child and mountaineer,
my red-tootsied baby quail,
my quail-let, my wrap-arounder...

Read more: http://iwp.uiowa.edu/91st/vol7-num1/unfinishe...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grace Nerissa wrote:
Isn't is just sad..
almost primitive .. that the
word 'Clitoris' can cause alarm in the year 2013 ? lol
It isn't as tho' the word for body part > clitoris has 'just been discovered' LOL...
This is is a childish thread.... for sure...
more like one for giggling schoolgirls(:
It is fun to giggle. Don't you think?

Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bravo ! A standing ovation for you and some flowers (tulips)
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Unfinished Ode: Upon the Clitoris
Clit-clit-clitoris mine,
my itty-bitty fidgeter,
my voiceless little stammerer,
my tongueless little twitterer,
my curly-haired baby bull,
my gluttonous little gullet,
my rosy-pink-lipped cuntlet,
my windowless little chamber,
my stuttering baby gurgler,
my pretty little floater,
my giddy little giggler,
my boastful bonsaied puffer,
my naughty itchy toddler,
my ever erect mini-phallus,
my cherub with the golden tresses,
my groggy midget mourner,
my miniature clap-clapper,
my little underground trickster,
at times unshaven and at others
unfeathered and bebarbered,
my dwarfish flat-and-skin-head,
my inarticulate liplet,
my rose-fragranced breathlet,
my silent bashful bridelet,
my hider and lay-lower,
faint-hearted little groaner,
my full-of-nooks-and-crannies,
my coquettish mini-bouquet,
my: hyacinth, alpine poppylet,
garden-foundling, night-time warbler,
sparrow’s winglet, fledgling flier —
my breathless to-and-froer,
my daredevil madman of Sasun,
my twirling top and protean satan,
firing furnace and mini-oven,
audacious eternal flame,
my creaker and little cricket,
my teensy-weensy sweetie,
little hider of your heartlet,
valiant child and mountaineer,
my red-tootsied baby quail,
my quail-let, my wrap-arounder...
Read more: http://iwp.uiowa.edu/91st/vol7-num1/unfinishe...

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
May 10, 2013
 
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Unfinished Ode: Upon the Clitoris
Clit-clit-clitoris mine,
my itty-bitty fidgeter,
my voiceless little stammerer,
my tongueless little twitterer,
my curly-haired baby bull,
my gluttonous little gullet,
my rosy-pink-lipped cuntlet,
my windowless little chamber,
my stuttering baby gurgler,
my pretty little floater,
my giddy little giggler,
my boastful bonsaied puffer,
my naughty itchy toddler,
my ever erect mini-phallus,
my cherub with the golden tresses,
my groggy midget mourner,
my miniature clap-clapper,
my little underground trickster,
at times unshaven and at others
unfeathered and bebarbered,
my dwarfish flat-and-skin-head,
my inarticulate liplet,
my rose-fragranced breathlet,
my silent bashful bridelet,
my hider and lay-lower,
faint-hearted little groaner,
my full-of-nooks-and-crannies,
my coquettish mini-bouquet,
my: hyacinth, alpine poppylet,
garden-foundling, night-time warbler,
sparrow’s winglet, fledgling flier —
my breathless to-and-froer,
my daredevil madman of Sasun,
my twirling top and protean satan,
firing furnace and mini-oven,
audacious eternal flame,
my creaker and little cricket,
my teensy-weensy sweetie,
little hider of your heartlet,
valiant child and mountaineer,
my red-tootsied baby quail,
my quail-let, my wrap-arounder...
Read more: http://iwp.uiowa.edu/91st/vol7-num1/unfinishe...
You big tease!!!! I like your use of adjectives as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min CJ Rocker 25,805
Fergson Police Dept. 4 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 247
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Princess Hey 144,849
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 6,015
yellow...??? 10 min Princess Hey 48
white... 23 min Old Sam 170
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min -Lea- 18,244
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 52 min Paisley_Posey 35,929
What's your tip for the day? 52 min Old Sam 759
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••