Bizarre Cult-Like Story Involves a Doctor, Massage Therapists and...

Mar 13, 2014 Full story: TheBlaze.com 19

Parents of college-age girls in Michigan are accusing a chiropractor of doubling as a cult leader who they say has manipulated and brainwashed their daughters, convincing them to live in communes while working at his massage parlor.

Full Story
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2014
"chiropractic cult"

That's redundant.
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Needs to be repeated. Often.

In spite of 'legitimate studies" by the drug companies that cost in the hundreds of millions, over 100,000 people die each year, just in this country alone, from taking these drugs as prescribed by their MD (which wisdom is not).
http://www.alternet.org/story/147318/100,000_...

wisdom sees nothing wrong with that many innocent victims dying. Says the imbecile, "Hey, at least they didn't die from quack procedure."
Yeah, tell that to the grieving families after the funerals.
wisdom is an imbecile and liar.
Pear Tree

Sikeston, MO

#3 Mar 13, 2014
I'm IN ... Luv me some chiropractors and the tension they release from my aching bod. *heavy sigh
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 13, 2014
Says the chiropractor above, " but but people die from drugs". "who care if chiropractors are cultists, medical doctors are evil".

Do us a favor mr. chiropractor, when you get sick, don't take any medications that might get you well, that way, when you die, you can die with your warped integrity intact.
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Mar 14, 2014
Needs to be said again, and again....

Yup, the holocaust denier, wisdom, still sees nothing wrong with over 100,000 innocent Americans dying each year from "well researched" drugs.
http://www.alternet.org/story/147318/100,000_...

Says the imbecile, "Hey, look quack, at least those 100,000 people per year didn't die from a quack procedure. They died from drugs with LEGITIMATE research. Got that?"
Ok, I got that. Now tell that to the grieving families who lost their trusting sons and daughters to these well researched drugs. Tell them right after the funerals. It will make them feel a whole lot better.

“Redhead Phase”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Yeah, things like this – young impressionable [usually] girls having their minds manipulated has always made me wonder "WTH is going on" I mean, how could somebody get sucked into a thing like that? I know it happens all the time, never had anyone try it with me or anybody I know but then, I've never been enrolled in a conventional college which is one of the favorite hunting grounds for things like that. I guess there's a profile they look for in people. But with outright religious cults, where the husband or wife will get converted and then the rest of the family follows – whether they are converted or not – I just don't get it.
Dave

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2014
Theres another thread on here about a pharmacist that has affairs with married women and is also the church minister.

They set themselves up in positions and know who to prey on
WTSleuth

Midland, TX

#9 Apr 6, 2014
People need to remember that 'MD' stands for "More Drugs"

“UP ON THE ROOFTOP ”

Since: Mar 14

CLICK ! CLICK ! CLICK !

#10 Apr 6, 2014
Agape Massage therapy just sounds perverted to me.
zionist cult

Tampa, FL

#11 Apr 8, 2014
Judaism is an ancient religion..........zionism is a new , racist cult , about 130 years old , founded by atheists like Thedor Herzl , jon Matusitz , max Nordau , john hagee and Pat Robertson.
AIPAC is a RICO

Tampa, FL

#12 Apr 8, 2014
Dave wrote:
Theres another thread on here about a pharmacist that has affairs with married women and is also the church minister.
They set themselves up in positions and know who to prey on
..........The zionist lobby and the iSSraeli fifth column preys upon Americans who oppose racist Hebron..........just say no to little farvel Alvin Jupiter , Meyer Lansky , Ann Ziotard Coulter and the zionist thought police ..........Color me human..........color izraeli racists with the BLUE STAR OF APARTHEID.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Apr 8, 2014
A description on Stasio’s Agape Massage Therapy & Chiropractic Facebook page reads:”We are a Christian faith-based company offering both massage therapy and chiropractic services. Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ!"

Yes, Agape offers the perfect solution for the busy young Christian man searching for the blessed quick relief that only a faith-based massage can satisfy. Be sure to ask for the Full Salvation Adjustment available during "happy hour" from 8:00 PM until 2:00 AM daily.

Agape customers also enjoy shopping at DeHart's Bible & Tire for their scriptural and automotive needs while vacationing in the greater Morehead Kentucky metropolitan area.

http://images.flatworldknowledge.com/berglee/...
http://doeringphoto.com/projects/diversions/p...

Swing lo, sweet chariot,
Coming for to carry me home
Liquid Assets

Medford, NY

#14 Apr 9, 2014
If you give me a Happy Ending I will surely give you my offering!!!

“What you might like to know”

Since: Jul 14

Eagan, MN

#15 Aug 8, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
"chiropractic cult"
That's redundant.
You know, I used to feel that way UNTIL THIS HAPPENED!!!
My wife has always had a bad back! It got so bad at one point that
she was on complete bed rest (in hospital) for ten days on a muscle relaxant. After ten
days I had had ENOUGH!! I picked her up in my arms signed her out of Hospital AMA and took her to a Chiropractor I had known for a while.

We got to her office and within an hour she walked out under her own powers THATS
one hour versus 10 days you decide!!!
JBRACEBOY
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#16 Aug 8, 2014
Jbraceboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I used to feel that way UNTIL THIS HAPPENED!!!
My wife has always had a bad back! It got so bad at one point that
she was on complete bed rest (in hospital) for ten days on a muscle relaxant. After ten
days I had had ENOUGH!! I picked her up in my arms signed her out of Hospital AMA and took her to a Chiropractor I had known for a while.
We got to her office and within an hour she walked out under her own powers THATS
one hour versus 10 days you decide!!!
JBRACEBOY
I know what you mean!!!

I feel THE SAME WAY after getting a Happy Ending!!!!

“What you might like to know”

Since: Jul 14

Eagan, MN

#17 Aug 8, 2014
zionist cult wrote:
Judaism is an ancient religion..........zionism is a new , racist cult , about 130 years old , founded by atheists like Thedor Herzl , jon Matusitz , max Nordau , john hagee and Pat Robertson.
You have proven once again that anyone is allowed to share their ignorance on this board. If you can prove any of these ridiculous claims I suggest you do so or keep your ignorance in private so no one will know how truly befuddled you are.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#18 Aug 9, 2014
I guess that's one way to get girls to work in his massage parlor! Pretty creative really, protected by laws of religious freedom and all the girls are of legal age. Good luck touching this guy – I mean legally. I'm sure all the girls get to touch him regularly LoL
Marley

Medford, NY

#19 Aug 11, 2014
How/where can I sign up??
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 11, 2014
Oh. Chill out folks... It looks better on their resume to be "massagers" than strippers...
We all put yourself through college one way or another...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min andet1987 26,382
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min SLY WEST 152,703
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 13 min andet1987 26,730
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 22 min SLY WEST 77,681
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 24 min Doug77 17,943
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 26 min andet1987 2,999
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 31 min andet1987 30,035
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 47 min Barbi A 25,830
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 55 min andet1987 2,989
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr Spotted Girl 64