If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX,...

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#187 Apr 19, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of course, she never said:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/russia.a...
But you liberals continue to make shyt up as you go. I guess it's working - you have legions of other liberal morons who believe the same made up crap.
Come on now Doc. You know if it wasn't for made up facts, they'd have no facts at all.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#188 Apr 19, 2014
Sorry 27, you know I'll always keep the light on for ya...oh my...

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#189 Apr 19, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
I have my pick but don't think I meet all the requirements.... LOL...
Have a great Easter Everyone....
Awwww, you will meet some one's requirement Ms Sweeter.
Happy Easter to you.

SLY WEST wrote:
Not sure who she'd be but she'd have to meet a few requirements, she's has to own a big 4WD truck or an old hot rod, know the business ends of chainsaws and shotguns, owns her own work boots and last but certainly not least, she has to have at least 7 Topix profiles, preferably 8, one for each night of the week and a back up just in case, variety is the spice and that way I won't be cheating, right?
Hey there !!!*wink

Whaaat? I fit that description EXACTLY and even if you did feeeel an urge to stray, SLY
I wouldn't tell. I'm very discreet and honorable (one woman, one man @ a time), regardless the socks I required to finally get an understanding with my Mod Pals at TOPIX .. believe it or not.

Happy Easter SLY WEST ;~)

My other two choices would be ... Heck, I agree with Gracie .. marriage would ruin everything, I fear.:)

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#190 Apr 19, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of course, she never said:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/russia.a...
But you liberals continue to make shyt up as you go. I guess it's working - you have legions of other liberal morons who believe the same made up crap.
Hmmm, I would gladly marry a man that could weed his way through all the propaganda. Dang, they all sound like they are telling the truth .. until later we discover most were full of IT !! Kind of like all the religious freaks of our day.

She said and I quote: "They're our next store neighbors, and you can actually see them from land here in Alaska: from an island in Alaska. Really? Wish I had thought to look when I lived there.:O

Happy Easter DD.:)

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191 Apr 19, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, you will meet some one's requirement Ms Sweeter.
Happy Easter to you.
<quoted text>
Hey there !!!*wink
Whaaat? I fit that description EXACTLY and even if you did feeeel an urge to stray, SLY
I wouldn't tell. I'm very discreet and honorable (one woman, one man @ a time), regardless the socks I required to finally get an understanding with my Mod Pals at TOPIX .. believe it or not.
Happy Easter SLY WEST ;~)
My other two choices would be ... Heck, I agree with Gracie .. marriage would ruin everything, I fear.:)
LOL, Happy Easter Trish... The only thing I don't have is all the profiles... I'm slacking there.... But other than that I'm set...

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#192 Apr 19, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Happy Easter Trish... The only thing I don't have is all the profiles... I'm slacking there.... But other than that I'm set...
Oh heck, I had three at one time .. and then I needed a dozen more to learn how to appreciate my first amendment, but they were ONE at a time. I know now .. I can't do like many others do because I tried when my profile was only a month old and then I kept trying until now. I"m getting ready to celebrate TWO years out here and NEVER had played on line outside emails.

I did not sneak around in my socks to deceive anyone like it's been told .. but hey we are WAY off topic now. GN

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#193 Apr 19, 2014
I see you've closed your PM and also love dropping names Ms Sweeter, but I only asked once if you were Kim. Hmmmm .. I don't have any secrets.

Level 9

Location hidden

#194 Apr 19, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh heck, I had three at one time .. and then I needed a dozen more to learn how to appreciate my first amendment, but they were ONE at a time. I know now .. I can't do like many others do because I tried when my profile was only a month old and then I kept trying until now. I"m getting ready to celebrate TWO years out here and NEVER had played on line outside emails.
I did not sneak around in my socks to deceive anyone like it's been told .. but hey we are WAY off topic now. GN
Well if it must be told I don't try to deceive anyone with my profiles either... Just don't like all the BS.... But if people pay attention I have mentioned other profiles I go by. And yes, I've closed my pm box because I was tired of people pretending to be others lying and trying to play their BS games.... I have too much BS in the real world to have to bring it here as well.... I like to come here and vent.... So I'm not sure what your problem is with me yes, I was going to stop posting with this profile for a while and use another.... Not trying to hide who I am... If someone wants to know bad enough Just ask..... Hell its not hard to figure out.

Level 9

Location hidden

#195 Apr 19, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
I see you've closed your PM and also love dropping names Ms Sweeter, but I only asked once if you were Kim. Hmmmm .. I don't have any secrets.
Yes, I just dropped your name Trish... Do I know if that is your real name no... Nor do I care. Its your profile name. Why you have that name don't know, Maybe its your bf name don't know, not my business. But I don't tell others names, so get that right..... Everyone knows my name is Kimberly.... So don't know what your point is.....

Level 9

Location hidden

#196 Apr 19, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
And again my pm is off because of Fake AZZ people trying to lie and start shyt. If you have something to say to me in a pm I can turn it on if not then I like it off just fine.

Level 9

Location hidden

#197 Apr 19, 2014
Feels so good to Not be married in the real world or here!!!

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#198 Apr 19, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
And again my pm is off because of Fake AZZ people trying to lie and start shyt. If you have something to say to me in a pm I can turn it on if not then I like it off just fine.
That's not fair just sayin...I was always nice to you when we messaged together....

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#199 Apr 19, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away from that one..it's all over the place.

Hope you have a nice Easter. ;)

Level 9

Location hidden

#200 Apr 19, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not fair just sayin...I was always nice to you when we messaged together....
You wasn't one trying to start a bunch of BS.... They know who/whom they are. You are one of the nice ones.... And glad to see things are back to normal at your house with the Mrs....

Level 9

Location hidden

#201 Apr 19, 2014
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks CB, its not the first time she has come at me. I hope you are having a nice Easter weekend as well....=)

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#202 Apr 19, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's better than I got, cause she didn't seem to understand one word I was saying to her
back when. All she could do was swear and get all nasty, but refused to see she was the
one in the wrong that time. Not only did she misunderstand me, but others in same discussion.
Imagine that. She had a secret and I apparently hit too close to home with what I said.

Just because I say something that resembles another doesn't mean I am speaking to or
about them. It's not my fault they resemble the darker side when they play all sweeter than
that.

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#203 Apr 19, 2014
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd marry you dear, but not when you are drinking. You let
the music play for you and pretend you don't have something
more to say. Talk about all over the place. x

I apologized for our misunderstanding, but you like so many
others weren't woman enough to accept it. Not my problem.
Uh Oh

Jackson, MO

#204 Apr 19, 2014
Ladies, i'd pick all three of you, , like the spirited ones. sweeter is hot, and cb can really knock our socks off when she feels frisky and teehee, you are nuts, but i like that too.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#205 Apr 19, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd marry you dear, but not when you are drinking. You let
the music play for you and pretend you don't have something
more to say. Talk about all over the place. x
I apologized for our misunderstanding, but you like so many
others weren't woman enough to accept it. Not my problem.
Speaking from experience here and meaning no insult to the ladies, it seems once a woman ties an emotion to an event, it is burned into her memory forever...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#206 Apr 19, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks CB, its not the first time she has come at me. I hope you are having a nice Easter weekend as well....=)
I'm not surprised one bit.
It's always been kinda creepy, slithers around just like a snake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 1 min rainmaker2016 3,742
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 2 min Crazy Jae 5,899
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 3 min Crazy Jae 982
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Mona 220,913
Word association (Jun '07) 3 min rainmaker2016 6,711
leave me alone 4 min Crazy Jae 4
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 6 min Crazy Jae 3,543
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 16 min Crazy Jae 4,665
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 39 min wichita-rick 2,160
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min harleyhoney 76,681