Bus driver accused of staging student fight

May 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Arizona Republic

A central Florida bus driver is being accused of driving a group of students to her home and staging a fight.

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated May 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Bull Ship”

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2013
Some say bus drivers don't care anymore.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2013
Don't you ever watch to catch a predator? They're almost all bus drivers.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4 May 11, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Don't you ever watch to catch a predator? They're almost all bus drivers.
Or handymen.

I am not by any means turning this political. But.....the government wants an extensive background check to purchase a gun. In the same breath they let anyone be a bus driver or teacher.

We are speaking about our children here. The future of America. Let us just screw them up totally.

This country gives me cause for shame.

America should not make it's citizens feel this way.
DonkeyEstonkey

Hampton, VA

#5 May 12, 2013
Kids are overrated...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6 May 12, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Or handymen.
I am not by any means turning this political. But.....the government wants an extensive background check to purchase a gun. In the same breath they let anyone be a bus driver or teacher.
We are speaking about our children here. The future of America. Let us just screw them up totally.
what government are you talking about??????

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#7 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what government are you talking about??????
Gee, thanks there, Tallyho, you just friend my very last brain cell with that question. And here I am protecting your heart. For shame.

Hell, I don't know...the friggin' government of America. Like...the one that ShoulD be there and functioning properly.

For that...I am going to wish you a Happy Muther's Day.~smiles~

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8 May 12, 2013
Ummm...that would be ^fried
~blinks~ Not friend

Am waking up a bit more now.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#9 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Gee, thanks there, Tallyho, you just friend my very last brain cell with that question. And here I am protecting your heart. For shame.
Hell, I don't know...the friggin' government of America. Like...the one that ShoulD be there and functioning properly.
For that...I am going to wish you a Happy Muther's Day.~smiles~
since when is a school district who is govern by the local be it city or county or state become the responsibility of the US government ...

stop blaming everything you don't understand on the hill...[ sorry Washington] grow up... go to a school board meeting , a PTA meeting .

piss and moan at the local level where it happen at least one set of parents did the right thing

and your muther is a school kid bullshit ,, you are just as bad as the driver . you should know better..

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 May 12, 2013
What an utter stupid woman,wonder what her family think of her ?.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#12 May 12, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
What an utter stupid woman,wonder what her family think of her ?.
pray she doesn't have any school children

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#13 May 12, 2013
Hey jerk...move your cheerio bowl from under my a@#. You nasty freak. F..k you..Tallyho. What a idiot. Don't ever speak to me like that again. You pi$$ ant.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#14 May 12, 2013
Hey jerk...move your cheerio bowl from under my a@#. You nasty freak. F..k you..Tallyho. What a idiot. Don't ever speak to me like that again. You pi$$ ant.
does this mean you are not coming over later????

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

#15 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Or handymen.
Because of an incident on the school bus when my youngest was in kindergarten, we refuse to put him on a school bus anymore. Many of the bus drivers around here seem to be unfit to work at McDonald's, much less driving children to school.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#16 May 12, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of an incident on the school bus when my youngest was in kindergarten, we refuse to put him on a school bus anymore. Many of the bus drivers around here seem to be unfit to work at McDonald's, much less driving children to school.
You know...this is what brought me to Topix. Check it out. Was before I even had an avatar. I have done more in this town, not to mention other towns for children than I'd like to admit. No one cares about the children. Is a real free for all.

http://www.topix.com/forum/knoxville/T2IT7LK3...

And that proves my point.

I took my children to school and picked them up. I worked in the schools to keep an eye on things. I helped raised my neighborhood. I was basically the only mother around. So many children grew up to become fine adults ..later coming to me and telling me their reasons.
I never once realized how I influenced them... Makes a heart full to know the things they share with me as adults.

Was also a girl scout leader for three years and did boy scouts till we could find a man to take over. No one wants to work with children. Sad stuff.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#17 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
does this mean you are not coming over later????
Stomp!

You got that right! And when I do show up...will be to slap the skin off of you.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#18 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Stomp!
You got that right! And when I do show up...will be to slap the skin off of you.
you will remember your high heels and your fishnets

you know the ones that I like

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#19 May 12, 2013
Can't Lie On The Internet - YouTube
He's a french model. Bonjour. FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material.... 2:01 Early AOL Commercial (1995) by mycommercials 222,267 views
www.youtube.com/watch...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#20 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you will remember your high heels and your fishnets
you know the ones that I like
Indeedy...and I got a new black leather bustier to top it all off with.

See you then.

Do me a favor...hold your breath until I show up.~charming smile~

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#21 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Can't Lie On The Internet - YouTube
He's a french model. Bonjour. FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material.... 2:01 Early AOL Commercial (1995) by mycommercials 222,267 views
www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes...retired judge...we are all aware of that.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

#22 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You know...this is what brought me to Topix. Check it out. Was before I even had an avatar. I have done more in this town, not to mention other towns for children than I'd like to admit. No one cares about the children. Is a real free for all.
http://www.topix.com/forum/knoxville/T2IT7LK3...
And that proves my point.
I took my children to school and picked them up. I worked in the schools to keep an eye on things. I helped raised my neighborhood. I was basically the only mother around. So many children grew up to become fine adults ..later coming to me and telling me their reasons.
I never once realized how I influenced them... Makes a heart full to know the things they share with me as adults.
Was also a girl scout leader for three years and did boy scouts till we could find a man to take over. No one wants to work with children. Sad stuff.
Good stuff DC. It's a shame that there aren't more parents around like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 3 min ---Word Woman--- 225
Best South Africa Breast,Hips and Bums Enlargem... 4 min DR MAMA MARIAH 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Tom2Tone 145,429
Words that end with the same sound, but not the... 7 min ---Word Woman--- 11
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 16 min Jerilouise 2,288
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min deutscher Nationa... 115,320
--7 YEAR TRIBULATION READY to START (*News) TIC... 57 min YTubeNEws 1
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 1 hr SLY WEST 22
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 18,692
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,044