Tomorrow you wake up as the opposite ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#193 Apr 15, 2014
Dr Fill wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd become homosexual?
It's an odd proposition, I understand.......
NO WAY,,if I changed into a man then there is a man who changed into a woman...So they will see how it feels to be poked..lol

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#194 Apr 15, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>NO WAY,,if I changed into a man then there is a man who changed into a woman...So they will see how it feels to be poked..lol
No way...i'd remain a lesbian...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#195 Apr 15, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
No way...i'd remain a lesbian...
lol.....You like your carpet cleaned by a female than a male..

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#197 Apr 15, 2014
I'd take a selfie, show all my friends, and explain that they are just not going to believe this sh!t. They'd make me prove it and want to touch it. See, that is what a man would do, right? LOL!(Geez, glad I'm female)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#198 Apr 15, 2014
I would make love to a Mohican. For hours. And then make breakfast and iron all the shirts, knit a sweater and bring lemonade.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#199 Apr 15, 2014
Probably crack the first mirror I looked into :(
Rick NOT Richelle
The Secret

Huntington, NY

#200 Apr 16, 2014
I'd probably wake up late. Complain about the bedroom decor, go into the bathroom for 2 hours, come out looking like Tammy Faye Baker. Go downstairs and complain about the mess the kids made, then I'd have to find something to complain about in regards to my husband. Then I'd turn on the TV and listen to a talkshow host tell me how beautiful my life could be if I did what his/her guest suggested. I'd become disgusted about my current living conditions and aspire to live like the person I see on TV. I'd then watch some TV evangilist and realize that all I have to do is "Think about good things" and they will eventually happen, no actual work involved. Then I'd sit back and wait until all the goodness I see on TV falls apon me. Yeah, that's what I would do.
Me Maria

Flowery Branch, GA

#201 Apr 16, 2014
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
"D"?
What's that?
Deliscious?
8-)
Count me in!!!!
... hmmmm.. MAYBE! lol

We use personality profiling a lot. I'd forgotten I wasn't here at my desk.........

•is motivated by winning, competition and success. WIN WIN WIN!!!:O
•prioritizes accepting challenge, taking action and achieving immediate results. I don't care where the horse is going, I just want on the horse and I'll handle it from there!
•is described as direct, demanding, forceful, strong willed, driven, determined, fast-paced, and self-confident. I can bend you to my will!
•may be limited impatience and lack of concern for others. I'm not sure if this is true but I don't like to work with people who continue doing the same "dumb" thing.
•may fear being seen as vulnerable or being taken advantage of.....so I take advantage first! lol
•values competency, action, concrete results, personal freedom, and challenges. Don't like rules. Don't like schedules... love impressive people doing what they do!

D
DILF

Huntington, NY

#202 Apr 16, 2014
Me Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
... hmmmm.. MAYBE! lol
We use personality profiling a lot. I'd forgotten I wasn't here at my desk.........
•is motivated by winning, competition and success. WIN WIN WIN!!!:O
•prioritizes accepting challenge, taking action and achieving immediate results. I don't care where the horse is going, I just want on the horse and I'll handle it from there!
•is described as direct, demanding, forceful, strong willed, driven, determined, fast-paced, and self-confident. I can bend you to my will!
•may be limited impatience and lack of concern for others. I'm not sure if this is true but I don't like to work with people who continue doing the same "dumb" thing.
•may fear being seen as vulnerable or being taken advantage of.....so I take advantage first! lol
•values competency, action, concrete results, personal freedom, and challenges. Don't like rules. Don't like schedules... love impressive people doing what they do!
D
I can agree with most of that.....not too sure about the "motivated by winning and competition" piece though......but success, yes!!! With success I assume we ALL succeed with whatever goal pleases US.......Team!!!!

8-)

Now, how did/do you evaluate MY personality profile?....Hmmmmm?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#203 Apr 17, 2014
The Secret wrote:
I'd probably wake up late. Complain about the bedroom decor, go into the bathroom for 2 hours, come out looking like Tammy Faye Baker. Go downstairs and complain about the mess the kids made, then I'd have to find something to complain about in regards to my husband. Then I'd turn on the TV and listen to a talkshow host tell me how beautiful my life could be if I did what his/her guest suggested. I'd become disgusted about my current living conditions and aspire to live like the person I see on TV. I'd then watch some TV evangilist and realize that all I have to do is "Think about good things" and they will eventually happen, no actual work involved. Then I'd sit back and wait until all the goodness I see on TV falls apon me. Yeah, that's what I would do.
Lol

I would just sit on the couch with my hand in my pants and roll my eyes at you.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#204 Apr 17, 2014
Jump outta bed, run to my PC, long on to Topix and create a new profile, pronto....then hit sLy up for some lovin'.
The Secret

Huntington, NY

#205 Apr 17, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I would just sit on the couch with my hand in my pants and roll my eyes at you.
At least you would be doing something!!!!!

lol.......

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#206 Apr 17, 2014
I guess that would make me a crack addict :)
Rick

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#207 Apr 17, 2014
The Secret wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you would be doing something!!!!!
lol.......
Darn right! Now get me a beer.:D

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#208 Jul 24, 2014
Go use the bathroom and shake that thang..lol

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#209 Jul 24, 2014
Yell and scream at my significant other for absolutely no reason. Hehehe

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#210 Jul 27, 2014
Wouldn't even question my selective hearing...huh?....what?
Peekaboo

Huntington, NY

#212 Jul 28, 2014
I'd join a gym and hang out in the locker room!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#213 Jul 28, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
I would go pee standing up.
It would be nice for three reasons.
1. No need to find a seat or place to squat awkwardly.
2. No TP needed.
3. No wet thighs or feet.
Heck yeah!
Yes and I would holler at you for leaving the seat up :)
Chester

Huntington, NY

#214 Jul 29, 2014
DILF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 4 min SweLL GirL 2,990
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min SweLL GirL 7,692
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 9 min SweLL GirL 8,400
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 11 min SweLL GirL 13,114
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 13 min SweLL GirL 2,631
True False Game (Jun '11) 17 min SweLL GirL 12,434
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 23 min snot either 7,439
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 51 min Grace Nerissa 56,878
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 192,957
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Krypteia 32,417
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 hr Sharlene45 2,318
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 4 hr Mega Monster 7,354
More from around the web