Being watched while Masticating...

Being watched while Masticating...

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Do you mind if someone watches you while you masticate?
Leila

Portland, OR

#2 Sep 9, 2013
I like to be watched, and best if others are with me and all masticating together!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Sep 9, 2013
FANCY word for CHEWING..WHY would I mind?

A natural way to STUFF the Food down your throat.. But in smaller Pieces..

AIN'T nothing like the Happy Hooker!!
Rumpleforeskin

Portland, OR

#4 Sep 9, 2013
I don't mind at all even if women and little kids watch me while I masticate.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Leila wrote:
I like to be watched, and best if others are with me and all masticating together!
I agree. Group masticating leaves my mouth watering!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2013
I used to enjoy masticating with friends.
Then when my teeth were knocked out, it became an embarrassing chore.
Now I only masticate in private.
Wouldn't want to ruin another persons masticating experience , if they had to see my
feeble attempts at gnawing on a ...
whatever.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Really don't think WHEN you are dining out..THAT folks WATCH anyone CHEWING!!

I think the ONE that has the HANG-UP is YOU!!..

Whether Your teeth are in poor condition or missing teeth or New Dentures to get USED to..

YOU feel embarrassed because of your CHEWING condition.

Just do the best you can..UNTIL you can remedy the problem..
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Really don't think WHEN you are dining out..THAT folks WATCH anyone CHEWING!!
I think the ONE that has the HANG-UP is YOU!!..
Whether Your teeth are in poor condition or missing teeth or New Dentures to get USED to..
YOU feel embarrassed because of your CHEWING condition.
Just do the best you can..UNTIL you can remedy the problem..
Really and I'm surprised that I have to even say this are you that clueless to that this whole thread is a funny funny joke? Please say it ain't so!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 9, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
I used to enjoy masticating with friends.
Then when my teeth were knocked out, it became an embarrassing chore.
Now I only masticate in private.
Wouldn't want to ruin another persons masticating experience , if they had to see my
feeble attempts at gnawing on a ...
whatever.
Masticate with both hands. You'll feel like your friends are still with you.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#10 Sep 10, 2013
I masticate at least three times a day, but I only clean myself twice. Once in the morning and then again before I go to bed.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#11 Sep 10, 2013
Mastication is NOT a spectator sport. Join in or move along......

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#12 Sep 10, 2013
I myself, like to watch. Just saying.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Mastication is NOT a spectator sport. Join in or move along......
I agree. When I masticate I like to use utensils, it helps the experience.
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 10, 2013
I masticate at least once a day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15 Sep 10, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. When I masticate I like to use utensils, it helps the experience.
Anything to enhance the whole mastication experience is a definite plus. And the more the merrier.....

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#16 Sep 10, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
I myself, like to watch. Just saying.
Hmmmm....that makes me think..... I kinda agree with you.

It really depends on what is being masticated I guess......

;-)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#17 Sep 10, 2013
Once, when I was at a Miami Dolphins game, I masticated in front of 26,000 people.

“Artifical intelligence is no”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

match for natural stupidity

#18 Sep 10, 2013
I like to masticate about 3am, p*sses mom off!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19 Sep 10, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Once, when I was at a Miami Dolphins game, I masticated in front of 26,000 people.
OK< maybe not "the more the merrier" I was thinking 20 or so, you, brother dear, took mastication to a whole other level with that.......
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#20 Sep 10, 2013
is everybody 12 now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another Senior Prank Ends in Arrests 7 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 2
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 7 min Go Blue Forever 1,082
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 8 min -TheExam- 764
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 10 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 3
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Kong_ 164,252
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 17 min Jody 18,236
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Wolftracks 163,012
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min TALLYHO 8541 40,748
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 33 min Chilli J 4,559
REAL motorcycle traveling stories. 37 min DILF 32
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 40 min DILF 626
More from around the web