9/11 Fraud Case Accuses Retired New Y...

9/11 Fraud Case Accuses Retired New York Cops

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#1 Jan 8, 2014
By AARON KATERSKY
http://news.yahoo.com/huge-9-11-fraud-case-ac...

Scores of retired New York City police, fire and corrections officers were arrested today in a crackdown on disability fraud stemming from the Sept. 11 terror attacks.
The fraud cost taxpayers millions of dollars, prosecutors claim.
It was the second 9/11 scam to be revealed this week.
On Monday, two New Jersey men Thomas Scalgione and Mark Niemczyk pleaded guilty to raising and keeping $50,000 for a Sept. 11 charity that was supposed to help families who lost loved one in the catastrophe.

What do you think of that?

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Pocket full of wry

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Bumpity bump bump.

The Manhattan district attorney's office accuses the retired workers, along with their lawyers and doctors, of faking work-related stress, including feigned psychiatric disorders related to 9/11.

Nobody has a comment or care about this?

I'm surprised no one has posted a word about the theft of your tax dollars/ social sec/ disability payments.

Awkward silence?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3 Jan 17, 2014
Melody_E wrote:
Bumpity bump bump.
The Manhattan district attorney's office accuses the retired workers, along with their lawyers and doctors, of faking work-related stress, including feigned psychiatric disorders related to 9/11.
Nobody has a comment or care about this?
I'm surprised no one has posted a word about the theft of your tax dollars/ social sec/ disability payments.
Awkward silence?
Where it is pathetic that people would fraud in any situation, I truly never understood how the federal government got into the life insurance business in the first place.

Without going all conspiracy theory on here..I never bought the concept that people should be paid tax payer money because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Loved the so they don't sue the airlines and bankrupt our transportation system explanation...

Lot of smoke and mirrors with the whole thing...you have to check it out for yourself though..

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Pocket full of wry

#4 Jan 17, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Where it is pathetic that people would fraud in any situation, I truly never understood how the federal government got into the life insurance business in the first place.
Without going all conspiracy theory on here..I never bought the concept that people should be paid tax payer money because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Loved the so they don't sue the airlines and bankrupt our transportation system explanation...
Lot of smoke and mirrors with the whole thing...you have to check it out for yourself though..
Thank you Justag for your POV.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 5 min UnderstandPeople 15,559
Israel's New Kamikaze Drone 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Poll I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 14 min UnderstandPeople 4,531
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Doomstar 168,865
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 21 min revilot2 18,842
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 22 min Grace Nerissa 1,405
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 27 min Grace Nerissa 32,427
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min Car 54 41,368
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 165,381
News Is this the world's worst airport sandwich? 3 hr wichita-rick 11
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 3 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 32
More from around the web