Man tries to have sex with landlord's...

Man tries to have sex with landlord's dog, twice

There are 147 comments on the blogs.app.com story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Man tries to have sex with landlord's dog, twice. In it, blogs.app.com reports that:

An Australian man pleaded guilty to charges of attempted bestiality and stealing after trying twice to have sex with his landlord’s Great Dane

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.app.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Sep 15, 2010
I guess he didn’t opt into the permissible bestiality clause and render the correct deposit?

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#2 Sep 15, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
I guess he didn’t opt into the permissible bestiality clause and render the correct deposit?
I see you speak from experience.

What method do you use...doggy style?

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2010
It's a Great Dane, Dummy, not a Great Dame.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Wait, I'm confused;

"Man tries to have sex with landlord's dog, twice"

Does that mean he was successful ONCE?
Cue

“Rack-em, Sit, Shut-up, Repeat”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Your Gene POOL Needs Chlorine

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Perhaps the poor fellow was a college dropout and was seeking a degree of sexual gratification in “Animal husbandry”.

I realize they all get better looking at closing time but Jesus Christ how much must a person drink to jump a hump from a dog?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6 Sep 15, 2010
Bama Yankee wrote:
It's a Great Dane, Dummy, not a Great Dame.
so won't .....Xaviera Hollander...be both

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7 Sep 15, 2010
JM_Brazil wrote:
Wait, I'm confused;
"Man tries to have sex with landlord's dog, twice"
Does that mean he was successful ONCE?
yes because the second time he learned to PET

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Cue wrote:
Perhaps the poor fellow was a college dropout and was seeking a degree of sexual gratification in “Animal husbandry”.
I realize they all get better looking at closing time but Jesus Christ how much must a person drink to jump a hump from a dog?
expression: hair of the dog , that bites you
Mean Mike

Portland, OR

#9 Sep 15, 2010
The man has been identified as a large, flabby old dude that has an afinity for pink fashion. Aliases include (but are not limited to): Bologna Boy, Pink, FatAss, Dumbshyt, and Mental Momma

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#10 Sep 15, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you speak from experience.
What method do you use...doggy style?
That's correct, I rent to people like you that like phqng dogs. What kind in your bed?

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#11 Sep 15, 2010
Mean Mike wrote:
The man has been identified as a large, flabby old dude that has an afinity for pink fashion. Aliases include (but are not limited to): Bologna Boy, Pink, FatAss, Dumbshyt, and Mental Momma
Don't leace out faith healer.
Cue

“Rack-em, Sit, Shut-up, Repeat”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Your Gene POOL Needs Chlorine

#12 Sep 15, 2010
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
yes because the second time he learned to PET
The next time he will learn about PETA.

Faith Healer

Oklahoma

#13 Sep 15, 2010
Mean Mike wrote:
This flaming homosexual has stalked me all over the internet...does anyone know where I can buy some homosexual pest spray or maybe a humain trap....it would have to be baited by some GQ model because he's turned on by pink underwear on men.

He's only mean when he's constipated....not his thinking because that's always constipated.

Faith Healer

Oklahoma

#14 Sep 15, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Don't leace out faith healer.
Here's his lolypop exchanger side-kick. The gentle goat shepherd....

Faith Healer

Oklahoma

#15 Sep 15, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>That's correct, I rent to people like you that like phqng dogs. What kind in your bed?
You mean they sleep inm the bunk bed at the homeless shelter you live at or were you the one still living with his mom?...yeah that was you.

Since: Sep 10

Pasadena, CA

#16 Sep 15, 2010
sick

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#17 Sep 15, 2010
"An Australian man pleaded guilty to charges of attempted bestiality and stealing after trying twice to have sex with his landlord’s Great Dane"

Adds a whole new meaning to the Australian phrase "Tie me Kangaroo down sport" doesn't it?

&fe ature=related

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#18 Sep 15, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
This flaming homosexual has stalked me all over the internet...does anyone know where I can buy some homosexual pest spray or maybe a humain trap....it would have to be baited by some GQ model because he's turned on by pink underwear on men.
He's only mean when he's constipated....not his thinking because that's always constipated.
Hey, go beat your head against the wall for a few minutes, when you woke up this morning your brain stayed asleep. That’s probably why you put your sister’s shirt on before you left the house today.

Faith Healer

Oklahoma

#19 Sep 15, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, go beat your head against the wall for a few minutes, when you woke up this morning your brain stayed asleep. That’s probably why you put your sister’s shirt on before you left the house today.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn...are you still in grade school?...if so I apologize....I just thought you were slow as in retarded.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#20 Sep 15, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they sleep inm the bunk bed at the homeless shelter you live at or were you the one still living with his mom?...yeah that was you.
You ought to try tying a rock to your scrotum to keep the left and right lobes of your brain from banging together so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Blitzking 201,698
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min KNIGHT DeVINE 194,567
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 13 min Camilla 10,357
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 29 min Sublime1 32,689
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 45 min ImFree2Choose 59,574
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 46 min ImFree2Choose 35,620
One Word (Jan '09) 47 min Princess Hey 16,642
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 7,868
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr Wheres Enzo 8,532
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr fair assessment 58,113
More from around the web