Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1335 Apr 22, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
Sorry guys, but men are needed in more ways than just strength and <ahem>stamina stuff.
lol
You are right. There are snakes and spiders that need to be dealt with too.

:p

“So, what's the speed of dark??”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1336 Apr 22, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
Women do not keep men around just for their strength, good grief, specially today. Do you have any idea how many gadgets I have to open stuff!? Ladders that fold to reach things? Please, it's just an excuse to pump iron and go to the gym and talk about more sports. lol
Sorry guys, but men are needed in more ways than just strength and <ahem>stamina stuff.
lol
Oh.... ohhhhhh yeaaaaa "that too"
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1337 Apr 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. There are snakes and spiders that need to be dealt with too.
:p
I like that! That's a good point! I like a man who won't freeze when a snake or Spider is around! Because I know I will freeze! That and I like men........

:)
Sam the lonely troll

Arlington Heights, IL

#1338 Apr 22, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that! That's a good point! I like a man who won't freeze when a snake or Spider is around! Because I know I will freeze! That and I like men........
:)
Billy?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1340 Apr 22, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that! That's a good point! I like a man who won't freeze when a snake or Spider is around! Because I know I will freeze! That and I like men........
:)
Truth be told, I don't really like spiders, but I will deal with them anyway.

:)

“So, what's the speed of dark??”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1341 Apr 22, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that! That's a good point! I like a man who won't freeze when a snake or Spider is around! Because I know I will freeze! That and I like men........
:)
Men who can really handle a snake???:-0
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1342 Apr 23, 2013
Sam the lonely troll wrote:
<quoted text>Billy?
NO! Not Billy! Try again..........really don't I'm just being nice.....

I'm glad you could make it out from under your bridge!!!!

Have a good one!

:)
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1343 Apr 23, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, I don't really like spiders, but I will deal with them anyway.
:)
For real as long as a Spider is little and I can kill it b-4 it grows anymore I'm good. Any bigger like a Wolf Spider.......those things are scary looking! I find myself not liking them at all! Just please don't step on one with your bare foot.......gross my friends husband did that yuck! you could hear the POP! blahh

Snakes Garden snakes make me freeze let alone anything bigger!

:)
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1344 Apr 23, 2013
jumpinjack wrote:
<quoted text>
Men who can really handle a snake???:-0
Cute! Really Cute!! I can see where you are headed with that!

Have fun........

:)

“So, what's the speed of dark??”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1345 Apr 23, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute! Really Cute!! I can see where you are headed with that!
Have fun........
:)
LOL... Yea, I was being "really" slick with that one... not my best work.. hehe

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1346 Apr 23, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
For real as long as a Spider is little and I can kill it b-4 it grows anymore I'm good. Any bigger like a Wolf Spider.......those things are scary looking! I find myself not liking them at all! Just please don't step on one with your bare foot.......gross my friends husband did that yuck! you could hear the POP! blahh
Snakes Garden snakes make me freeze let alone anything bigger!
:)
Yes, little ones are nothing ... it's the big suckers and ones that are fast. I won't touch one with my bare skin.

Snakes aren't so bad to me. My 5th grade teacher had a pet boa constrictor in our classroom that was ginormous and maybe that's why. We got to hold it.

Btw, please send my regards to the good doctor.

:)

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1347 Apr 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy who pretends to "like (or even condone) strong opiniated women who stay true to their beliefs", probably shouldn't be telling women posters here who they should or shouldn't have as friends! Ironic, yet hilarious! LOL
I have no problem with women with strong principles they sincerely strongly hold on to. Dondo Dork is simply one totally devoid of any principle. It sounds like you are condoning DD's incessant icon trolling and vulgar troll polls which often accuse others of having passionate same sex love affairs. A strong person will not take offense to somebody making a suggestion such as mine to Hitesrunprincess. And it is of course up to HPR if she wants to heed the advice and I have no plans to try to change her mind if she doesn't follow my advice. Let me say that whom you choose to associate with does speak volumes about yourself.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1348 Apr 25, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with women with strong principles they sincerely strongly hold on to. Dondo Dork is simply one totally devoid of any principle. It sounds like you are condoning DD's incessant icon trolling and vulgar troll polls which often accuse others of having passionate same sex love affairs. A strong person will not take offense to somebody making a suggestion such as mine to Hitesrunprincess. And it is of course up to HPR if she wants to heed the advice and I have no plans to try to change her mind if she doesn't follow my advice. Let me say that whom you choose to associate with does speak volumes about yourself.
I like Dondo Dork . She is often correct when she speaks her mind . What you are talking about specifically I didn't see that . Still even that wouldn't change my mind .

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1349 Apr 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
NINTY NINE PERCENT... of WOMEN Could give a RATS AZZ..WHAT A FREAKIN' MAN THINKS!!!..
Can we say..CEO CHICKS!!!
I worked for a company where a woman became the chif decision maker for the company upon the death of the owner and she took the attitude that the men in the company had nothing positive to offer in the way of advice and ran the company down in the process. When the company was sold, she was soon after fired by the new owners who have since turned the company around. Nothing wrong with a female CEO just as long as she knows what she's doing. The woman in charge where I used to work was too much of a female chauvinist to realize how much she was hurting the company by turning a deaf ear to those who had the right ideas. It was a poorly kept secret that there was something unsavory going on between the owner who died and the woman who replaced her which in great part explained her rapid rise in the company for a woman with a teacher's degree and no prior experience at running anything.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1350 Apr 25, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know enough about you to make such an evaluation.
At least you're smart enough not to jump to conclusions.

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1351 Apr 25, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with women with strong principles they sincerely strongly hold on to. Dondo Dork is simply one totally devoid of any principle. It sounds like you are condoning DD's incessant icon trolling and vulgar troll polls which often accuse others of having passionate same sex love affairs. A strong person will not take offense to somebody making a suggestion such as mine to Hitesrunprincess. And it is of course up to HPR if she wants to heed the advice and I have no plans to try to change her mind if she doesn't follow my advice. Let me say that whom you choose to associate with does speak volumes about yourself.
Hey dipchit, I haven't even been on since last Friday, so you saying I'm iconning you and trolling you is just your paranoia! You really need to get a life and leave me out of it. You're the one that is missing posts and polls because of your obsession with me. No one here needs your advice especially HRP whom you've admitted making polls about. Grow the Eff up little man! Get over yourself already, sheesh!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#1352 Apr 25, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with women with strong principles they sincerely strongly hold on to. Dondo Dork is simply one totally devoid of any principle. It sounds like you are condoning DD's incessant icon trolling and vulgar troll polls which often accuse others of having passionate same sex love affairs. A strong person will not take offense to somebody making a suggestion such as mine to Hitesrunprincess. And it is of course up to HPR if she wants to heed the advice and I have no plans to try to change her mind if she doesn't follow my advice. Let me say that whom you choose to associate with does speak volumes about yourself.
I won't even get into the inaccuracies that you have posted about Dork--she's more than capable of knocking over those particular sand castles by herself. As for a strong person not getting offended by your "suggestion" Puleeze, you are not only offensive with your archaic postings, which you do NOT state as opinion--but fact. But you are also quite arrogant if you think that someone should take unsolicited advice from a complete stranger they know nothing about. There are message boards online for people who solicit advice--whether it be on fixing appliances, or relationships, or medical advice. But you, sir, have alluded to no credentials, which would lead me to believe you are anything other a middle-aged, self-aggrandizing, pompous buffoon who thinks that his words should be obeyed as law of the land.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#1353 Apr 25, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipchit, I haven't even been on since last Friday, so you saying I'm iconning you and trolling you is just your paranoia! You really need to get a life and leave me out of it. You're the one that is missing posts and polls because of your obsession with me. No one here needs your advice especially HRP whom you've admitted making polls about. Grow the Eff up little man! Get over yourself already, sheesh!
Really? Sounds like someone is checking under the bed because he's hidden there himself.......on more than one occasion.....

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1354 Apr 25, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're smart enough not to jump to conclusions.
Thank you. Just for the record, I did not place the negative icons next to your post.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1355 Apr 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess

Just opened a can of whop a$$. Rotflmao . You go girl !....<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Jennifer Renee 7,817
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Bree_Z 152,879
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 13 min Roxie Darling 294
Happy New Year 2015 17 min Spirit67_ 18
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min dirtclod 134,519
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,428
True or False Game 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,312
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,788
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 26,019
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Laughing Out Loud 615
More from around the web