do men like strong opinionated women ...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#2515 Jun 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cappy......could you make me a have a Long Island Ice Tea? Thanks.......hope all has been well with ya:-)
I'll give you kudos with Red.......lol!!!
Ahoy NC!! Always an LI tea waitin fer ya! Red be good, last we spoke, but need to be sailin up her way for a look see.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2516 Jun 14, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahoy NC!! Always an LI tea waitin fer ya! Red be good, last we spoke, but need to be sailin up her way for a look see.
Thanks Cappy......and remember to give Red a hug from me:-)

Thanks for the drink.....now I'm off to rest:-)

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#2518 Jun 14, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
I like my women opinionated.....but not strong.
I like then soft, cuddly, and cute.
I can basically agree with that except that I would hope they would be strong enough not to let others walk all over them

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2519 Jun 14, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>AND a political impossibility.
I suppose two out of three isn't bad.

Captn Morgan wrote:
A strong, independent, conservative woman is an instant turn on......(the post Ferrerman responded to)

Let me add that Captain Morgan rum is overhyped and overpriced. There are better rums on the market for the same price or less including Cruzan.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#2520 Jun 14, 2013
I prefer a strong opinion to a strong odor.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2522 Jun 14, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think independent is the misnomer. He might think Palin or a Marsha Blackburn is strong but, they are not independent in thought or action. And "conservative" is pretty vague when a party calls itself "fiscally conservative" and blows $50 MILLION on 37 futile, useless votes against healthcare. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is considered "insanity" not "conservative".
The poster said strong, independent, and conservsative. I had to disagree on independent, hence my comment two out of three ain't bad.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#2525 Jun 14, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>AND a political impossibility.
In your case?

Level 8

Spotted World

#2526 Jun 14, 2013
I am strong, independent, and conservative. You have to be independent to be a conservative these days, since liberals have it all sewn up. The libs all think alike and suck off of the same teat. But to truly be Conservative, you have to fight back the lies, the names, the bullying, all from the left. You have to fight the peer pressure, since the "natural" order of society these days seems to be to the left. If you are "left" you can't do no wrong, and if you are "right" then the rest say you are not right and can do no right.

So I am very independent since being liberal is too easy to do and I choose the harder path of being Conservative, and that is my own inborn nature, not anything I ever got from anyone.

To those who disagree with me. I am not saying I am any messiah, so there is no need to crucify me.

Level 8

Spotted World

#2529 Jun 14, 2013
Dorko Dond wrote:
<quoted text>How does one respond to such a post by Purple Gurl? There must still be a thread on Paris....
Where is Purple Gurl anyway? I am sure that was some sort of Freudian slip of yours.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2530 Jun 15, 2013
I think some men like an opinionated woman, as long as the opinion agrees with theirs.

Level 8

Spotted World

#2531 Jun 15, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
I think some men like an opinionated woman, as long as the opinion agrees with theirs.
Bingo.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2532 Jun 15, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo.
BNy the same token, men can always get the last word in with an opinionated woman if it is "yes dear."

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2533 Jun 15, 2013
lmao!!! y'all are being tough on the man today!

strong opinionated women are a turn on...

“Don't call it an attack”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

It was an AMBUSH

#2534 Jun 15, 2013
Dorko Dond wrote:
<quoted text>How does one respond to such a post by Purple Gurl? There must still be a thread on Paris....
Thank you! Screenshot, email, poof!

This thread was probably the one next to the one you made about Geno!

“Don't call it an attack”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

It was an AMBUSH

#2535 Jun 15, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Purple Gurl anyway? I am sure that was some sort of Freudian slip of yours.
That's because I'm not the one that posted it! Can you say, Ferret?

Level 8

Spotted World

#2537 Jun 15, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because I'm not the one that posted it! Can you say, Ferret?
I knew it wasn't you. Wrong spelling and you are a long ways from Illinois.
Claud

Royal Oak, MI

#2538 Jun 15, 2013
Spike wrote:
If the opinionated woman has big boobs they'll listen to whatever they have to say
WellOK then,,,,If she has a big Rack ,,well then it must be true

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2539 Jun 22, 2013
*rolling eyes profusely** never stop Trish! Never!! I think if a man can't handle a strong minded woman, he's not a man. LOL
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2540 Jun 22, 2013
If a man can't handle one he can just get the hell out!
Strong opinionated women are sexy as hell, weak women are doormats for their husbands. Obviously, there is a time to just be quiet and agreeable, but a woman has the right to her own beliefs and opinions, and should always stand up for herself.

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2541 Jun 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
If a man can't handle one he can just get the hell out!
Strong opinionated women are sexy as hell, weak women are doormats for their husbands. Obviously, there is a time to just be quiet and agreeable, but a woman has the right to her own beliefs and opinions, and should always stand up for herself.
Beautifully put sis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The weird ways people get fired from 'SNL' 1 min zio-humor 5
A six word game (Dec '08) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 19,658
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Sam 59,710
News Police arrest man nicknamed 'Butter' who dresse... 3 min Parden Pard 3
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 35,882
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min grace f a l l e n 197,313
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,341
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 19,732
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 1 hr Sparky 606
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr _Susan_ 8,816
More from around the web