Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh okay ... I get it !!!! Just didn't see this b4 . So yes that clueless icon is accurate . Lol ....; )

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

OMG!!...MEN cannot decide WHAT they would like for dinner.. AND you expect them to give a TRUTHFUL answer to a question such as this??...Men..are Men...WHAT CAN I SAY..IT'S A FACT!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That's good to know. I've got instructions for the troll to notify the police if I'm not back at a certain time.
Ha ha ha!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Pie Connoiseur wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, thanks p, likewise.:) "<tee hee, blush>" lol
"females in combat"
those silly, temperamental lil girls crack me up too
gladys is hi phreakin larious.
pee wee and the perv, are coming up his rear.
on a lighter note.
as newlyweds, i come home from work
my lil sweetie's pressure cooking some;
"combat ready chicken"
looked great, golden brown, crispy beer batter
a couple of hours later, she felt sick, i threw up
i didn't have the heart to tell her it was undercooked until she told me she thought it was
week later, come home, she bbq'd some killer chicken. seriously. it was killer. i love cookouts,
and pie. nineteen years later, still love that gurl.
glad ta hear y'all a'ight up there. xo
Glad to hear that, and it's good for you; you'll live longer, too.:-)
I'm still crazy about hubby, 18 years in July.

So, what's Lil Wayne's favorite pizza?

LIL Siezures!

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!!...MEN cannot decide WHAT they would like for dinner.. AND you expect them to give a TRUTHFUL answer to a question such as this??...Men..are Men...WHAT CAN I SAY..IT'S A FACT!!
Some of us men CC, have no problem in saying what we want for dinner :). And a few of us, even have a tendency to make dinner, when cornered and there is no way out..(except for ordering take out). J.K... actually it's kind of a necessity around here, as me and my better half both work and our schedules very. Take out all the time, just isn't healthy for one, and after a while it just gets old.

I'm actually fond of my gal being strong, opinionated and being true to her beliefs. Usually we seem to share the same opinions and beliefs on most subjects, which is probably one good reason why we've been together all these years. But there is that rare occasion that we strongly disagree on something.. that's when the butting of heads begin. The clouds build up, wildlife usually migrate elsewhere, and the occasional eclipse of the sun happens.

Usually, I come out feeling I was victorious in our disagreement, only to later on find out that was her whole plan to begin with. And that I actually was outmaneuvered yet again. Sigh..so it may be aggravating at times having a opinionated, steadfast, and smart woman.... but in truth, I wouldn't have ever wanted it any other way.

Some men may want the submissive automaton droid for their partner. I'm sure it sounds tempting to some guys, but it really wouldn't be much of a partnership if that were the case. But JMO...

P.S.

I am being honest by the way. Admittedly, the only time I think the automaton option would be extremely valuable, is when I'm in the mood and she isn't. But shucks, if she wants to pass on at least three minutes of glorious ecstasy, then that's entirely up to her. It's her loss..

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief, you rely too much on those PM's. If someone was really PM'ing people telling them not to talk or be friends with you, why won't you list their names? I haven't even seen any new people on here that aren't sock of other posters. If someone is PM'ing you telling you that others are doing this then why don't you ask the person PM'ing you for proof? Could it be that the person PM'ing you is playing you for the fool that you obviously are?
Even if I were right, you would deny it anyway.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Stop telling him to calm down, if he wants to have a meltdown, let him--YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF HIM!!!!!!!
What a huckleberry you are!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

What happened to thwe subject of the thread? i will try, but very likely in vain, direct us back to the original purpose of the thread.

Strong woman? No problem. Unreasonable woman? Avoid her like the plague.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Whether a man is strong, weak or just plan of mild mannered - he doesn't like it unless he is weak.

In ever relationship equality is the key - but the problem with women who confuse strength for attitude makes the world of difference.

What I'm hearing is something that I hear from a lot of black women who confuses the two. Make me a sandwish is like a female/woman saying take out the garbage. We both may not feel like doing it but we do it just to keep the other happy.

Here in lies the problem, a lot of woman think being feminine is being weak when that is absolutely inaccurate. Being feminine is actually a power that takes down the strongest man. Its a power that gets a man to protect, provide for and keep out of harms way.

I had a woman who always wanted me to take out the garbage, mow the lawn, wash the cars, trim the trees, fix the plumming and she would tell me that its a mans job but what is funny about that is when I WOULD ASK FOR A SANDWISH - she would go on a rant about how chauvinistic I was being. She would say "you think I'm supposed to be a slave in the kitchen" and finally I started asking her if she thought I was supposed to be slave in the yard at work and everwhere else for her.

She confused being a strong woman with being a combative woman. She confused doing for each other with do for me and me not for you. I love opinions and I love to hear my womans side so that we can come to common grounds but the woman who started this topic seems a little confused.

Strength is not in ones ability to be combative or one-sided as men are accused of being. Strength is not losing yourself while become one with another. There are some men out there that like to be domininated because what I'm hearing is a war cry from a woman who is looking for justification of her actions. Most women will agree with the author of this thread but we men will see you as a potiential problem that will bring with her a hail storm of arguments and a battle to see who is the most manly in the house.

Level 1

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>I always get the last word in any argument my wife and I have might have...
Yes, dear.
I learned a long time ago, and I share this kernel of wisdom with all newly-wedded mins that will listen..."You can be 'right', or you can be 'happy'. Happy is much better."
=]
Case and point - this here is a prime example of a weak man. If you are right then be right; period! If you are wrong then be wrong; period! If you are happy then be happy; period! If you are not happy then get out of that relationship because you shouldn't have to deny who you are to please any woman. I don't like to argue and I wont with any woman because that's a woman thing. Men shouldn't argue and its not in our true nature to do as such. We like to discuss things - but when your discussion always turn into arguments then you know that you have been over powered.

I like a woman who knows how to talk to me which is to say "discuss issues using both sides of her brain (emotional and logical). Her opinion are just as important as mine as mine should be to her. When it comes to the final word it must be ours shared together. There should never be a such thing as "we couldn't come to an agreement" because every problem has a solution; period!

Being right is subjective and my woman is always right because I understand that right has polar and opposite ends to a poll. We may not agree on what is right but there is always a middle to a poll that has opposite ends.

Overbearing women are like the worst beings on this planet. They try to out man you and they definitely bully feminine women.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha!
And that time would be a week from Tuesday.....lol.
The Paisan

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I like my women opinionated.....but not strong.

I like then soft, cuddly, and cute.

Level 1

Carmichael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Justification is the keywords here. I've had enough time to go through the rest of the thread and again it all boils down to the author trying to get justification.

Listen - if you have to ask then there is something inside of you doubting what you are doing. Having being subjected to a male dominate society - I can understand what the struggle if you will. Striving for equality and the right to speak your mind is not the same as fighting for your rights to speak and have equal say.

Fighting is the American was as though everything has to be met with violence. To fight implies that you are in a battle - but to strive implies that you are reaching for your goals. The problem with fighting is that women are fighting against the ones that they love or supposedly love instead of striving to change a system as a whole.

For this reason many women will find themselves by themselves because they have the concept wrong. I love goal oriented women who strive (not fight) for what they want and understand the difference between the system and their boyfriend/husband/etc ...

If your boyfriend is part of the system and helping to push the system then the woman's first goal should be to pick someone who understands the goal and has her back. If you are with a chauvinistic and your a feminist by nature then you know you know before the start of the relationship that there is going to be a clash of the titans. If you choose correctly I don't see the problem in making a sandwich or expressing your opinion at the same time?

Hell if I go to a restaurant and the chef is trying to talk to me - I'm going to listen especially given the fact that he/she's cooking my food. I'm no going to give an ear to the chef that want to talk to me but have told me that they don't want to cook my food and that they are not my slave. I will automatically think that chef is no good and go and find a good one. Understanding cheating 101.
Ohpulease

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

A back or forth discussion is welcome. A chick with a dick will be single the rest of her life. Or she will find a spineless man.

Society has overcorrected. The Mad Men era was

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

The Mad Man era was ... what?
What do you consider a woman with a d\ck?

I agree she may be single all her life, but I do not agree she will settle on a spineless man. I don't like weak men.

I appreciate a strong opinionated woman that isn't catty.

Oooh, my numbers ... makes me wonder if I shouldn't just stop posting my strong opinions now. ;~)

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

A strong, independent, conservative woman is an instant turn on......

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
Careful Cap, I think we're being watched !

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
Hey Cappy......could you make me a have a Long Island Ice Tea? Thanks.......hope all has been well with ya:-)

I'll give you kudos with Red.......lol!!!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

x-pitcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Cap, I think we're being watched !
Hi ya Pitch...let em watch us professionals ...how ya been?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••