do men like strong opinionated women who stay true to their beliefs?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 104)

Showing posts 2,061 - 2,080 of2,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Like Oki's yesterday? LMAO that was a thing of beauty! Apparently calling him a fake Marine doesn't get him mad but asking why he allows you to be chatted up by Topix's biggest coos hound sets him off pretty good. You and he should talk and set some boundaries.
Kind like you getting chatted up sets off the Kitty Dude. LoL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Like Oki's yesterday? LMAO that was a thing of beauty! Apparently calling him a fake Marine doesn't get him mad but asking why he allows you to be chatted up by Topix's biggest coos hound sets him off pretty good. You and he should talk and set some boundaries.
I really don't talk to you that often......

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't talk to you that often......
I didnt think Geno was interested in women...probably because of the way he posts.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Me have a heart attack? Hahaha. I get a kick out of exposing the juvenile behavior. Tell that to some of the trolls who PM the newbies and encourage them to avoid me and some of the other trolls who have even resorted to trolling people's places of work and facebook pages. They will also troll the hell out of those who speak nicely to the "wrong" people. There is one particular one on Offbeat who is desperately trying to do her penance after falling out of favor over some petty little thing to those who trolled other's facebook accounts and employers when able to find out the information. I really wish it were as harmless as you said it was. Most people who do things like this obviously lack a real life and this helps them get a false sense of feeling like they are somebody. A while back, a poster, I can't remember whom, lamented how nice it was on offbeat until a certain group of unsavories arrived and turned itinto its present state of being a cyberghetto. There is very little difference between them and a ghetto street gang except that their declared turf is Offbeat and they try to dictate the rules here.
Oh good grief, you rely too much on those PM's. If someone was really PM'ing people telling them not to talk or be friends with you, why won't you list their names? I haven't even seen any new people on here that aren't sock of other posters. If someone is PM'ing you telling you that others are doing this then why don't you ask the person PM'ing you for proof? Could it be that the person PM'ing you is playing you for the fool that you obviously are?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief, you rely too much on those PM's. If someone was really PM'ing people telling them not to talk or be friends with you, why won't you list their names? I haven't even seen any new people on here that aren't sock of other posters. If someone is PM'ing you telling you that others are doing this then why don't you ask the person PM'ing you for proof? Could it be that the person PM'ing you is playing you for the fool that you obviously are?
im gonna keep my eyes peeled for that group of unsavories...you never can be too careful.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>im gonna keep my eyes peeled for that group of unsavories...you never can be too careful.
LMAO! I watched a movie last night called "A Haunting in Connecticut", they cut the peoples eyelids off so when they died, they could still see everything.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's just evil!!!
I don't normally watch scary movies but there was nothing on last night. It was pretty sick!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>And you ignored the fact that you chided me for fighting back against Dork and Co. while giving them a free pass for their rancidity. It was so transparent that you were trying to kiss up to that brood of vipers who once turned on you for some petty reason. It is not me who relentlessly trails whatever is posted by another and then saturates the post with the same stupid negative icons. Judging by the negative icons, somebody is allowing me to live rent free inside his or her thick skull.
How many different descriptives can you come up with to attest that I simply "am nice to the wrong people" without your understanding, or approval?
I'll bet a gazillion; you've probably made a lifetime of justifying sinful and bad behavior....I feel sorry for those close to Saint FLbadcatowner...lol

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
Men may admire them, but they don't necessarily want them in their personal life.
Spot on!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>My wife had nothing to do with any posts....
But you brought up the subject of your wife and described the way things are in your marriage SO MUCH on a public discussion board that maybe some folks on that PUBLIC discussion board thought the subject was up for PUBLIC COMMENT?

Dee dee dee, DEE! DOH!

I ignored the rest of your post, just more excuses for base behavior on your part. You treat the behaviors of others like some free pass...tell me where is that in your stack of Bibles, hmmmm?

It's okay to reevaluate your behavior on relation to the preaching you've done and the self-righteousness you've purported, things could only get better from there, lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt think Geno was interested in women...probably because of the way he posts.
When you have prime rib, why go looking for soy burger?

Hi Dave.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>How many different descriptives can you come up with to attest that I simply "am nice to the wrong people" without your understanding, or approval?
I'll bet a gazillion; you've probably made a lifetime of justifying sinful and bad behavior....I feel sorry for those close to Saint FLbadcatowner...lol
Hey are we still on for Saturday shopping and lunch? Or does the opinion of someone on the net, whom you have never met, take precedence over our friendship?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Zactly! I have USDA Choice prime at home. I don't need Topix wash-ups for sure. I'd say most of your "romantic" online fantasies end up like Houston and Dundalk; by staying a fantasy! LOL.
So do you use a paddle bit or a regular drill bit to drill a 3/4" hole in that USDA brisket??? LOL...throw it in the oven for about 20 mins and add some peach jam and im sure its like the real thing huh??? ughhhh...now Im nauseous

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, aren't you the guy that got all hot n bothered when ya saw her pic??? <rolling eyes>
Disclaimer: This is a joke, that was not my true pic that Mike hijacked of my FB page. It was a plant. It took him exactly 1 year to find it and abuse it LOL
So what youre saying is you are in no position to ever discuss any other posters weight...got it.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm LMAO @ abusing a picture! I used to draw mustaches on the faces in my school year books. I wonder now if the kids actually do this anymore or if they do it online with some kind of program.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

DondoDork wrote:
I'm LMAO @ abusing a picture! I used to draw mustaches on the faces in my school year books. I wonder now if the kids actually do this anymore or if they do it online with some kind of program.
lol. Probably use photoshop or something....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Well, even you have to admit, that 1980's shot of you that you used for awhile and the change to the current 5 year old shot, there is at least a 30 lbs difference? No? LMAO
I don't know what you're talking about but she's not heavy at all.
Now river footers, they are HEAVY...they gotta be!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Well, even you have to admit, that 1980's shot of you that you used for awhile and the change to the current 5 year old shot, there is at least a 30 lbs difference? No? LMAO
Hahahaha...I was 6 yrs old in 1980 you big dweeb...and no...Im about 10 pounds heavier than I was when I was 18...thank you again for being so concerned about my appearance...AGAIN...My current pic was taken on my sailboat about 7 months ago. You got a pic of you on your sailboat??? I didnt think so...lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hee hee, after careful thought and trepidation, I've decided I'm still going...though I'll have a LifeAlert necklace on so don't try anything funny.....lol
LOL. That's good to know. I've got instructions for the troll to notify the police if I'm not back at a certain time.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you're talking about but she's not heavy at all.
Now river footers, they are HEAVY...they gotta be!
I thought rivers had banks, not feet.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,061 - 2,080 of2,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

166 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is the meaning of life? 2 min SLACK 27
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 2 min Naughtyrobot 11,625
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min wondering 111,651
Should Topx sue Trolls 5 min -Persephone- 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Old Sam 140,333
Message to Obama 6 min Sublime1 484
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min last_call 14,113
How to become Unbannable 29 min Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 63
•••