dats duh gayest shit i ever heard
ok, your jose queevo was too, but still

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2423 Apr 30, 2013
Shift change wrote:
<quoted text>That last sentence is ironic phrasing brought to you by a LIFETIME MEMBER of the JG Swallows Club.
LMAO!
Oh, another of my friends huwt your feewings and make you butthurt? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That sailor set you adrift on the Emotion Ocean.....LOL!

#premasynPMS

Try it, you'll like it! Tee Hee Hee!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2424 Apr 30, 2013
Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..
fancy meetin' you here..
Sup P?
<huge grin>
You make me laugh, you really do. That self-righteous, grumpy old chauvinist tells to many tales and commits too many faux pas...you've got Gladys choking on crow, he/she is in way over/under the Rodent's head...bet the perv likes it, too.

Speaking of chauvinist, my son's best friend is visiting home on leave from the Air Force and was here for a cookout. Somehow the subject of females in combat came up. He said,
"Females in combat?? What, is the kitchen under attack?"

I had to laugh, that's just funny!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2425 Apr 30, 2013
Screams Like Old Times wrote:
I may shed a tear if the Topic turns to structural engineering and river footers.
River footers...HA HA HA HA HA HA!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2426 Apr 30, 2013
Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:
<quoted text>
hi pete, er, perv:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TSQ64TR...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
<quoted text>
ya cry n whine
but you'll post bex and dd's n others pi
Oh waaaaaaa!
He needs some Gladys Soft Cheese Spread to go with that whine...hilarious!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2427 Apr 30, 2013
Goodnight! Going to bed, gotta get up and out early because the morels are poppin'!
harleyhoney

Jasper, Canada

#2428 Apr 30, 2013
I don't think being opinionated has anything to do with staying true to your beliefs. That is more of ones character.
I think anyone man or woman has respect for a person that stays to their beliefs.
harleyhoney

Jasper, Canada

#2429 Apr 30, 2013
Hi Paisley

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2430 Apr 30, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
Hi Paisley
Hello Honey!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#2431 May 2, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Here, see I have this mirror....
<quoted<quoted text>
You initiated the next exchange between us, opening up with this,
<quoted text>
Followed by an attempt at insult in reply to another, about me;
<quoted text>
Followed by another. Remember in my last post to/about you I said
"...You and I have never treated each other with disrespect, and I don't intend to start now...."
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks like I spoke "nicely to the 'wrong' people"....DOH!
Hee hee!
Oh, wait; Tee Hee Hee! <chortle>
And you ignored the fact that you chided me for fighting back against Dork and Co. while giving them a free pass for their rancidity. It was so transparent that you were trying to kiss up to that brood of vipers who once turned on you for some petty reason. It is not me who relentlessly trails whatever is posted by another and then saturates the post with the same stupid negative icons. Judging by the negative icons, somebody is allowing me to live rent free inside his or her thick skull.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2432 May 2, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
I don't think being opinionated has anything to do with staying true to your beliefs. That is more of ones character.
I think anyone man or woman has respect for a person that stays to their beliefs.
Most people anyway. You can make an exception for Dork and Co who relentlessly try to get others banned that they do not like.

There is also a big difference between one with sincere principles they hold to and a pompous know it all as well. I am sure you have observed that based on the way you have been mistreated on Topix. The way the trolls bash you and others turns my stomach.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2433 May 2, 2013
Men may admire them, but they don't necessarily want them in their personal life.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2434 May 2, 2013
Conjuction Juction wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes she does.
She said to tell you you're apunkassedbitch.
A Mother's intuition yanno.
She's a strong opinionated woman who stays true to her beliefs.
I'm kidding ya, ya dweeb.
In review, you post:
"And you have the nerve to call me feminine?"
"Are we supposed to believe a sorryassed pathological liar."
Yet you posted as Gladys gray box, lied about it, and you're offended and say I'm vulgar? Uh huh.
"He has more hair than you."
"My wife never met Geno and neither have I."
You've never met me either or seen my picture.
But you'll judge others.
"gayboxing"
"Can I help you with something, Miss gaybox?"
That's odd. Good thing you don't judge yourself.
Especially after you've been humping the perv and pee wee's leg.
"Do you still bum NBA tickets off your sister?"
"Does your mommy know you post such naughty little things?"
Now Gladys is sensitive:
"I would never want to drag your spouse into this"
"leave my wife out of things"
Oh brudder. No, not your brother, <you>, that ya said was a junkie. Just plain, Oh brudder.
You tell people their posts are:
"Sewer sludge" - to the point of ad nauseum.
And yours aren't?
You also tell people:
"You are practicing psychiatry with out a license"
Yet you pre judge people all the time.
Then you get mad when others judge you. Weird.
And let's not forget you said:
"I have a long track record for giving the gay and lesbian community hell on topix"
That's an illegal hate crime.
Gladys, what's meant by;
"you order sheet, you eat sheet.
reap it don't weep it cat-mon".-
You start crap on many threads, with many posters, and ya can't stand it when you get it back.
You come off as a bipolar, grumpy, old man.
PS. Suck it up old man, or your poosee gets it! lol
And you conveniently ignore the mire you have posted? You remind me too much of the old Soviet Union pointing an accusing finger at the U.S. while doing far dirtier deeds of their own and calling good evil and evil good. That was lame on your part. You are also trying to practice psychology without a license.(lmao) The mud on your side of the scale severely outweighs what is on your opponents side.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2435 May 2, 2013
L Frank Lee Baum wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" too phunny.
If, you only had a brain.
you could wile away the hours<pissin' n moanin'>
confferrin' with the flowers <pee wee m duh perv>
consultin' with the rain <cryin' a river>
and your head you'd be a sratchin' <dur, huh>
while you thoughts were busy hatchin' <nuttin>
if, you only had a brain.
If you only had an answer instead of a waltz around the subject at hand while tripping over your two left feet in the process.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2436 May 2, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text><huge grin>
You make me laugh, you really do. That self-righteous, grumpy old chauvinist tells to many tales and commits too many faux pas...you've got Gladys choking on crow, he/she is in way over/under the Rodent's head...bet the perv likes it, too.
Speaking of chauvinist, my son's best friend is visiting home on leave from the Air Force and was here for a cookout. Somehow the subject of females in combat came up. He said,
"Females in combat?? What, is the kitchen under attack?"
I had to laugh, that's just funny!
My wife had nothing to do with any posts, yet you are stooping to the same level of mire as Trolls Inc. I really didn't want trouble with you and I once thought you were OK until you tried to appease Dork by chiding me for the same thing she is so blatantly guilty of herself. Why should you have been so worried about Dork when you acknowledged a compliment about one of your posts? The answer is a spine of jelly on your part

Dork and I go back to a thread about married people where Dork jumped into the discussion with an insulting post. Apparently it offended her that I had been saying it wasn't proper for married people to be meeting privately with opposite sex friends. Billy R. previously jumped into the discussion with an unprovoked insulting remark and either she was sticking up for a friend or was insulted by my staying true to my beliefs. I never said married people can't have opposite sex friends. All I said is that there should be some reasonable guidelines. well, anyway, it was shortly after that time that the icon trolling against me escalated and I started getting trolled by those I had never had any contact with previously. I don't want trouble with you, but when people start stuff with me, like Harley Hunni and a few others, I don't back down. Shoot at me and expect to be shot back at.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2437 May 2, 2013
The sun will be rising shortly and I have to get back to my coffin...just kidding. I have gardening chores to get to before the predicted rain starts later in the day, likely in the late morning or early afternoon. I have 15 buckets of finely ground mulch I got from the county which provides free mulch made from the vegetative matter that people bring to the complex. They charge to bring organic yard waste, but it is free to take it after the matter is ground ground to either coarse or fine mulch.
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2438 May 2, 2013
Nope!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2439 May 2, 2013
Hehehehehehe

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#2440 May 2, 2013
Nope.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2441 May 2, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Jeezus...calm down pops...youre gonna have a heart attack. This is just Topix...dont take it so seriously. Try having fun instead of running around chastising everyone like youre the Hall Monitor of Offbeat.
Stop telling him to calm down, if he wants to have a meltdown, let him--YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF HIM!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 13 min Fishy Face 145
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Sublime1 149,022
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 15 min -CatCiao- 17,420
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min dirtclod 120,937
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 31 min -CatCiao- 1,159
True or False Game 37 min Fishy Face 384
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 39 min -CatCiao- 1,397
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 34
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 6,832
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 hr -Lea- 22,231