Forensic Files

Euless, TX

#2391 Apr 30, 2013
Troll Link Accuse wrote:
<quoted text>Find a Topix page, make sure it has lots of different IPs and posters, make sure Bex is on it accusing Geno falsely of having different IPs when it's clear JG OP is the Chambersburg IP, post the link when you're knee deep behind and the FlaBadCat guy is kicking your azz, finish it off by saying, "Geno has 5 different IP locations on that page" when it only was his Portland IP. What next, oh, wait, revert to calling FlaBadCat guy Gladys. Rewind, take a breather, do it all over agin.
Yiiiiiiiiikes the stupidity.
And Dave wondered why I put up the Linda The Lonely disclaimer <rolling eyes>
pee wee, think you just might be right, on that page. but you were busted five phreakin years ago trollin' with a proxy. impersonating others monikers and accounts. and ya continue like a nerd without anything better to do. well, cause everyone knows being the ceo of a multi million dollar distribution business one wouldn't have amything better to do than troll topix

this was hi phricken larious and creepy when ya threatened margie:

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/il/TQG3JLTS1...
GHT wrote:
My friend at Comcast did a nice trace.

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/il/TQG3JLTS1...
Margie wrote:<quoted text>
Still delusional. Comcast has no control over these webpages, so your friend from Comcast wouldn't have a clue. Your friend from Comcast is as nonexistent as the "woman" you claim brings you beer and gives you oral sex. Keep up with the posts though, you just show everyone more and more just has stupid you are! Poor thing, if only real women were as easy for you to control as the blow up dolls you keep next to the bed.
GHT wrote:
<quoted text>Did you want me to print your address here for all to see?
creepy o rama

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#2394 Apr 30, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Getting warnings again to be polite....hahahaha you sensitive little girls crack me up. Banter is no fun when youre doing it with people that can dish it but cant take it. Laterz
Your posts are harmless compared to other trolls.. While you can be a pain in the posterior at times, I didn't see your posts as being particularly over the edge unless I missed something you posted that offended the mods deeply. It is usually futile to complain anyway and when the mods do act, there is little consistency.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2395 Apr 30, 2013
Richard Prior wrote:
<quoted text>
you order sheet, you eat sheet
reap it, don't weep it cat-mon
Aren't we getting vulgar, not to mention flustered? Does your mommy know you post such naughty little things? Does she know what a story teller you are?
Flow Chart

United States

#2396 Apr 30, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts are harmless compared to other trolls.. While you can be a pain in the posterior at times, I didn't see your posts as being particularly over the edge unless I missed something you posted that offended the mods deeply. It is usually futile to complain anyway and when the mods do act, there is little consistency.
When comparing him to "other trolls", are you including yourself in the mix, or would that be bad punmanship? Your two girlfriends are busy reporting Dave. Ferret seems to be a protected species with the Mods whom you condemn so verbally. Anything else you'd like to know, Gladys?

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#2397 Apr 30, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Getting warnings again to be polite....hahahaha you sensitive little girls crack me up. Banter is no fun when youre doing it with people that can dish it but cant take it. Laterz
Bunch of little girls.
Night Dave.
Chicago Banned Wagon

United States

#2399 Apr 30, 2013
The Nancy Boys Mysteries wrote:
<quoted text>Dave must be your boyfriend. It's sweet that you care, Linda. Do you handle his snake...on plumbing jobs, of course I probably mean?
Reported, Ferretphag.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2402 Apr 30, 2013
Flow Chart wrote:
<quoted text>When comparing him to "other trolls", are you including yourself in the mix, or would that be bad punmanship? Your two girlfriends are busy reporting Dave. Ferret seems to be a protected species with the Mods whom you condemn so verbally. Anything else you'd like to know, Gladys?
Gladys doesn't want to speak to you and she never posted the things you accuse her of so I will have to answer in her stead. It is not nice to accuse other people's wives falsely. I would never want to drag your spouse into this and i don't have girlfriends either.

Anyway, whenever you are willing to cease your trolling that would eliminate my need to fight back against you. it is incredible how you think your feces don't stink.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2403 Apr 30, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
It takes a village to troll a Ferrerman!
Was that village called Peyton Place?

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2404 Apr 30, 2013
Chicago Banned Wagon wrote:
<quoted text>Reported, Ferretphag.
And you have the nerve to condemn others for reporting posts? Can you spell hypocrite? You have your sexual deviants bass ackwards.
Sign In Sign Out Redux

United States

#2405 Apr 30, 2013
Shift change wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to punch in!
Ferrerman wrote:
^^^ Sissyass TROLL ^^^

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2407 Apr 30, 2013
Sign In Sign Out Redux wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>^^^ Sissyass TROLL ^^^
I agree with you self portrait. Are you not taking this all a little too seriously? It's not good for your health, you know. It's just as easy to be nice and a lot healthier as well.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2409 Apr 30, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
When you consider the number of socks involved, the village trolling you is a very small one indeed.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2410 Apr 30, 2013
Did U Notice wrote:
<quoted text>That Ferret posts his perverted sexual stuff when he's signed out? But, that's OK with you, huh Gladys?
You post vulgar garbage and then have the nerve to accuse another of the same? If Ferrerman did as you claimed, I'd like to see proof and not just your say so.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#2411 Apr 30, 2013
Did U Notice wrote:
<quoted text>That Ferret posts his perverted sexual stuff when he's signed out? But, that's OK with you, huh Gladys?
Hey Endorra, I forgot to tell you to leave my wife out of things she isn't involved in. Gladys didn't post that and you damned well know it. Only a lowlife would drag somebody else's spouse into a discussion that had nothing to do with him or her.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2412 Apr 30, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>... They will also troll the hell out of those who speak nicely to the "wrong" people.
Really? Here, see I have this mirror....

<quoted
Paisley_Posey wrote:
text>I know you mean that and thank you....some of the folks on Topix who are dearest to me. I've posted with these folks for years...You and I have never treated each other with disrespect, and I don't intend to start now. I thought I saw a 'better angel of your nature'...
You initiated the next exchange between us, opening up with this,
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like one who is trying to kiss up to a certain faction of trolls who have fewer morals than Ferrerman. And you have the nerve to call them good people?
Followed by an attempt at insult in reply to another, about me;
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Such a strong spine she has, pardon my sarcasm.
Followed by another. Remember in my last post to/about you I said
"...You and I have never treated each other with disrespect, and I don't intend to start now...."
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>To quote an old cliche, with friends like this, she doesn't need enemies.
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>... They will also troll the hell out of those who speak nicely to the "wrong" people.
flbadcatowner wrote:
flbadcatowner wrote:
Looks like I spoke "nicely to the 'wrong' people"....DOH!

Hee hee!

Oh, wait; Tee Hee Hee! <chortle>
Conjuction Juction

Euless, TX

#2413 Apr 30, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't we getting vulgar, not to mention flustered? Does your mommy know you post such naughty little things? Does she know what a story teller you are?
Yes, yes she does.
She said to tell you you're apunkassedbitch.
A Mother's intuition yanno.
She's a strong opinionated woman who stays true to her beliefs.

I'm kidding ya, ya dweeb.

In review, you post:

"And you have the nerve to call me feminine?"
"Are we supposed to believe a sorryassed pathological liar."
Yet you posted as Gladys gray box, lied about it, and you're offended and say I'm vulgar? Uh huh.

"He has more hair than you."
"My wife never met Geno and neither have I."
You've never met me either or seen my picture.
But you'll judge others.

"gayboxing"
"Can I help you with something, Miss gaybox?"
That's odd. Good thing you don't judge yourself.
Especially after you've been humping the perv and pee wee's leg.

"Do you still bum NBA tickets off your sister?"
"Does your mommy know you post such naughty little things?"
Now Gladys is sensitive:
"I would never want to drag your spouse into this"
"leave my wife out of things"
Oh brudder. No, not your brother, <you>, that ya said was a junkie. Just plain, Oh brudder.

You tell people their posts are:
"Sewer sludge" - to the point of ad nauseum.
And yours aren't?

You also tell people:
"You are practicing psychiatry with out a license"
Yet you pre judge people all the time.
Then you get mad when others judge you. Weird.

And let's not forget you said:
"I have a long track record for giving the gay and lesbian community hell on topix"
That's an illegal hate crime.

Gladys, what's meant by;
"you order sheet, you eat sheet.
reap it don't weep it cat-mon".-
You start crap on many threads, with many posters, and ya can't stand it when you get it back.

You come off as a bipolar, grumpy, old man.

PS. Suck it up old man, or your poosee gets it! lol

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2414 Apr 30, 2013
Did U Notice wrote:
It's not okay for a married person to spend any time alone with a member of the opposite sex, but it's FINE for the Rodent to stalk and sexually harass single AND married women on Topix...show me his friends and I'll show you his future! LOL!

#doublestandards
L Frank Lee Baum

Euless, TX

#2415 Apr 30, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You post vulgar garbage and then have the nerve to accuse another of the same? If Ferrerman did as you claimed, I'd like to see proof and not just your say so.
"If" too phunny.
If, you only had a brain.
you could wile away the hours<pissin' n moanin'>
confferrin' with the flowers <pee wee m duh perv>
consultin' with the rain <cryin' a river>
and your head you'd be a sratchin' <dur, huh>
while you thoughts were busy hatchin' <nuttin>
if, you only had a brain.
Ulysses Everett McGill

Euless, TX

#2417 Apr 30, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Here, see I have this mirror....
<quoted<quoted text>
You initiated the next exchange between us, opening up with this,
<quoted text>
Followed by an attempt at insult in reply to another, about me;
<quoted text>
Followed by another. Remember in my last post to/about you I said
"...You and I have never treated each other with disrespect, and I don't intend to start now...."
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks like I spoke "nicely to the 'wrong' people"....DOH!
Hee hee!
Oh, wait; Tee Hee Hee! <chortle>
LOL..

fancy meetin' you here..

Sup P?
JP Morgan

Euless, TX

#2420 Apr 30, 2013
Screams Like Old Times wrote:
I may shed a tear if the Topic turns to structural engineering and river footers.
hi pee wee, ya sell that ds yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min 40ish 29,561
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min Mechanic 2,065
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Hoosier in Black 1,736
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 6 min DILF 1,446
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 7 min DILF 24,284
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min MikeF 117,565
Who do you trust on offbeat ? (Sep '12) 8 min DILF 223
Ebola in America 12 min Hoosier in Black 53
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min Jeff 21,410
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min Tom2Tone 147,778