|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
this made me smile Really BIG cause i really hope the SOB that robbed us gets his Karma someday and i hope im there to "help" him. lol
thanks u made my day! lol
;]
Watch that be the one that karma misses.
Thank You
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

question wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it seem though as if the media has changed that standard by rewarding bad behavior?
Yes.
Thank You
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Laura Beth wrote:
Gunner wrote :
Karma will drift around to you even from a former life time. It will follow you, smacking you upside the head until you get it. Don't. Do. That. Again.
Yes, bad things happen to good people, but we don't know what bad things they did in a former life. My favorite though, is instant Karma. I get a real chuckle out of that.
Oh. And don't anyone reply telling me blah blah about reincarnation. It's my opinion. You have yours and I'm leaving you alone about it. Karma
Beth writes :
I agree with you 100%. It amazes me when ppl live a really clean or good life and something's go horrible wrong in they're current life. It only makes sense that in another life they are paying for a former life debt .
I can only reply to you in the same way I did to Gunner. I respect your point of view.
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Fish_sticks wrote:
No, but I believe you get back what you put into your life.
That's not karma, it's good or bad decisions.
Bad things still happen to good people. Some do not get to make the choices that can forever change their existence. I respect your POV.
Thank You

(have to put ###'s 7772)
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nfreebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you keep repeating your mistakes til you get it right. I have a hard time though with the idea of a child being tormented because they were horrible in a past life. I choose to believe it is the tormenter that will find themselves alone, feeble and unable to protect themselves later in their life. Just as the child's choices after being tormented can affect theirs. Karma is real if you don't like the word then think of it as Poetic Justice.
Thank You for your opinions on your point of view.
I did also note your props to the others.
Thank You
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ana wrote:
County - Karma
Karma - County
Yep, there's even a geographic version of karma - really ......
Interesting.
Thank You
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

keep Dreaming wrote:
yes
Thank You
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

liam cul8r wrote:
Karma is more of an appropriate way to live your life. After considering a long explanation for my answer I came to the conclusion it would be easier to just say yes, I believe in karma.
I appreciate how you came to make your comment and point of view.
Thank You
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

xxxooxxx wrote:
A man's mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind.
&#8213; James Allen, As a Man Thinketh
I appreciate the creative way you've spoken here, however it still leaves those less capable out. For instance the children, the mentally and physically handicapped.
Thank You -- I really was moved by how you phrased this comment.
Missy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes sense, how true.
Thank You

I appreciate all the contribution made to this thread.
Have a nice weekend Offbeat.

“always jammin'”

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

los angeles calif.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

if karma meaning is...reap what you sew ..yes...but if it's focus is superstitous..no lol
keep Dreaming

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

We all must believe

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The first thing I thought of was: A rose by any other name...
I think most religions call it something else but believe that if you are good - good will come to you.
The scriptures say it in parables.
Cast your bread upon the water and it will return seven-fold. That's better than Karma.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
The first thing I thought of was: A rose by any other name...
I think most religions call it something else but believe that if you are good - good will come to you.
The scriptures say it in parables.
Cast your bread upon the water and it will return seven-fold. That's better than Karma.
now it also says it rains on the just as well as the unjust.
Bad things happen to good people, how you handle it determines the outcome.

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I don't believe in automatic individual karma, I think ppl can attract karma to themselves by the power of their mind....if you believe you deserve something to happen on some semi-awareness level
I believe their is a general karma of good things & bad things balancing out; & a chain kinda thing where an action sets other things into motion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••