“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#19329 Nov 29, 2012
Good evening and morning, Kitchen-eers!

No lottery winner here ... oh wait! While missed completely on the big game, I matched 2 numbers on our Hoosier Lotto game. Good for a free set of numbers when I cash it in.

Woo and hoo!!!

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#19330 Nov 29, 2012
Wishing for fair weather for everybody. On a warming trend here, low 50s F today "zooming" to 60s on the weekend. Should think I ought to do some Christmas shopping instead of waiting for frigid clime, eh?!

A fine Friday hoped for all.
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#19331 Nov 30, 2012
Good Morning El,

Hope you didn't get the worst of the weather!
Still very frosty over here..
But lovely scenes.

Up to my eyes, my friend is staying over-
Hosp visit went well..
I had to wait around for 3hours when it should be 30 mins,
These things happen,
Unfortunately she is very incapicated,
And I"m only too glad to help

She'll go home late tomorrow.

All good wishes

Keep safe & warm
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#19332 Nov 30, 2012
PP,

Heartiest CONGRATS on the new arrival-
Glad both are safe and you must be
thrilled and relieved too that all went well.

Was the baby 'a boy or a child'
As they say over here lol
But you know what
I mean!

Have a rest now

Good greetings to all on the thread.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19333 Nov 30, 2012
Good morning all! Happy Friday...or Saturday as the case may be. Congrats to grandma PP and how fun for the holidays......Denny, call my psychic but I'm guessing there was finally a chink in the Bambi circle? You could follow Boomer's example and make a meal for the pub orphans in Texas.......just a thought.

Deer Whisperer & Boomer -- next time you're in the drive thru, pay for the guy's order behind you......

I wish our hostess El and honorary hostess Grace safety, better weather and all good things this weekend and always.

Peace and comfort to Tony & Kryp, their families and friends.

I will be nominating Franko to the Guinness Book of World Records ---- he holds the record for knowing everything! Can I just call you Data?

For those I've not mentioned, I mean no offense, I'm getting older and often quite dense. A happy day I wish you, filled with sunshine and light; bringing you all life's goodness from day into night.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19334 Nov 30, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Lady El ... it was a "have to" get out ... zero co-pay to get out of the doctors and $175.25 to get out of the pharmacy ... never made it to the grocery store ... but after my domestic help finished cleaning and such she and her boyfriend dragged me out to Parrain's Louisiana Kitchen down the road about 3 miles I had the jumbo grilled shrimp ... mananged to get 3 of them down and could actually taste them ... they were fantastic ... what a treat and I almost feel human today ... not 100% to go to the gym yet but probably tomorrow maybe? Maybe the next day ... we shall see ... anyway, enough of that talk ... How are you and P ... how's the kittens ... My pups are good!...

Oh, the librarian called yesterday and on the way home from the docs I stopped by and got the brand new Janet Evanovich book of the Stephanie Plum series named Notorious Nineteen ... it's the 19th book in her series ... I've started reading it already and looks like the girl is up to her old antics ... should be a good read ...

So glad to see everyone here having a good time and wishing everyone here a great day and you to! Love is all around! FC <3 ...

THE TROGGS ~ LOVE IS ALL AROUND ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m_HnBac5jWsXX
Hey FC! With all the pop stuff I've read I have never read Janet! I'm so outta touch:-) Enjoy!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19335 Nov 30, 2012
Happy FRYday, kitchen dwellers!!!! What's in the cupboards this AM, El???? Hot cocoa sounds like a good way to start.(Putting in a few hours this AM) Got to have the nose to the grindstone.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#19336 Nov 30, 2012
RMQuinn37 wrote:
Good morning all! Happy Friday...or Saturday as the case may be. Congrats to grandma PP and how fun for the holidays......Denny, call my psychic but I'm guessing there was finally a chink in the Bambi circle? You could follow Boomer's example and make a meal for the pub orphans in Texas.......just a thought.
Deer Whisperer & Boomer -- next time you're in the drive thru, pay for the guy's order behind you......
I wish our hostess El and honorary hostess Grace safety, better weather and all good things this weekend and always.
I will be nominating Franko to the Guinness Book of World Records ---- he holds the record for knowing everything! Can I just call you Data?
For those I've not mentioned, I mean no offense, I'm getting older and often quite dense. A happy day I wish you, filled with sunshine and light; bringing you all life's goodness from day into night.
My hunting buddy saw 6 deer at dusk but none were trophy size so he just enjoyed watching them

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#19337 Nov 30, 2012
Vee wrote:
Happy FRYday, kitchen dwellers!!!! What's in the cupboards this AM, El???? Hot cocoa sounds like a good way to start.(Putting in a few hours this AM) Got to have the nose to the grindstone.
Good morning Vee. I hope you are doing great :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19338 Nov 30, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El and all my friends. Hi sweet Flower. I will tell you about my hunting trip on your thread. I know El isn't interested. I had a wonderful time with my buddy :)
Good morning, Denny ... got it! lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19339 Nov 30, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FC.
Sure, Tony! It goes without saying ... pleasant day to you ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19340 Nov 30, 2012
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband did pick up a ticket.....not that we expected to actually win. The odds are like what? 1 in a gazillion!?!
Hope you have a splendid evening yourself FC.
Tootles
:-)
Good morning, Quinny ... I wonder if the two winners in the US have claimed their ticket of if it got washed in their jeans in the washing machine and can't read their numbers? Wouldn't that be the pip? LOL ... Do you think Jax is going to kill Tig off in the season end next Tuesday? wow, it's going to be a heck of an ending and then we'll be waiting on baited breath til next season ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19341 Nov 30, 2012
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FC! With all the pop stuff I've read I have never read Janet! I'm so outta touch:-) Enjoy!
I read the book in 2 days, it was fun ... start with Book 1, One for the Money and then watch the film with Katherine Hegl ... it was fun and funny and then work your way up to book 19 ... Denny liked all the books ... they're fun, witty, murder and mayhem ... you'll love the characters ... they're not serious murder mysteries ... they've got the funnies in them, too!... fun fast reading ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19342 Nov 30, 2012
Congrats my beauty on the new arrival ... what a blessing and great addition to the family ... a day for celebration ... <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19343 Nov 30, 2012
Good afternoon, Lady El ... just passing through ... Enjoy your day ... Luvya big FC <3 ...

Wishing all here a very pleasant day! FC
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#19344 Nov 30, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Her full avatar was Roadrunner 48808. She was a lovely lady with a wicked sense of humour that I got to know well through here an fb. Sadly, last night she died.
Sorry to hear that mate,i remember Roadrunner think we share a post or two a long while back.Did she have an illness mate or was it sudden?but heart goes to her family and friends.
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#19345 Nov 30, 2012
Hello all,The All Blacks already making excuses with the vomiting bug,lolwish the England ladies rugby team good luck as well.
Off to meet baby brother for a beer now,mind you he can't hold his beer typical ex matelot,oops sorry tony,lol.So i'll catch your all later.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#19346 Nov 30, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear that mate,i remember Roadrunner think we share a post or two a long while back.Did she have an illness mate or was it sudden?but heart goes to her family and friends.
Yes, pancreatic cancer, which is normally a pretty swift death sentence. She survived it for 6 years, which is remarkable.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#19347 Nov 30, 2012
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Good Morning El,
Hope you didn't get the worst of the weather!
Still very frosty over here..
But lovely scenes.
Up to my eyes, my friend is staying over-
Hosp visit went well..
I had to wait around for 3hours when it should be 30 mins,
These things happen,
Unfortunately she is very incapicated,
And I"m only too glad to help
She'll go home late tomorrow.
All good wishes
Keep safe & warm
WEll, glad that's over with I guess? I was wondering if you ended up staying in the hospital with your friend, or how did you handle it?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#19348 Nov 30, 2012
RMQuinn37 wrote:
AHHA! I know you're only joking about me Q ... believe me there are folks I know who are convinved I know Nothin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 5 min Independent1 41
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min Sublime1 25,628
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 27 min wichita-rick 601
Cops: Woman, 72, Slapped Over Facebook Refusal 37 min Pope Bennie s Closet 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min Aura Mytha 132,394
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 44 min ShadyBits 236
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 44 min Analog man 1,954
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 47 min _hellbilly_ 204
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 58 min DILF 7,544
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr mr goodwrench 125
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr Tom2Tone 152,438
More from around the web