El's Kitchen

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17446 Oct 5, 2012
Good morning friendlies at Ladies Kitchen ... Happy Friday ... wishing all a lovely day ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17447 Oct 5, 2012
Dog Shame dog-shame.com/
Submit Your Dog Shame Photo Speak ArchiveRulesDo Some Good I stand in front of you when your trying to go somewhere and wont move&#. I stand in front ...
**********EL and Grace, I thought you would have a lot of fun looking at the pictures and seeing the mischief that other canines get into. Some are hilarious. I thought I was the only one so it is good to know we are not alone with neurotic pets. ha ha ha ha Ha. Happeeeeeeeee FRYday!!!!!!!!!!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#17448 Oct 5, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Yooo El..WHAT'CHA got baking in the kitchen? It's FREAKIN' chilly out there..I think a Hot Toddy..from Grandpa's secret stash will warm me up just fine..and a slice of banana bread sounds so comforting..WHERE IS EVERYONE? hey, franko, wanna sit by me and chat?
LOL!! NOw that was an unexpected invitation ... sure, colorado is only 1000 miles away, no problem ...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#17449 Oct 5, 2012
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone and anyone.......is it working?
:-)
welll .. trying to imagine you in 3 inch heels .... yep, not bad!!!

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#17450 Oct 5, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>welll .. trying to imagine you in 3 inch heels .... yep, not bad!!!
No doubt she looked good...
Hard to engage if you have been imbibing! LOL!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17451 Oct 5, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! NOw that was an unexpected invitation ... sure, colorado is only 1000 miles away, no problem ...
Ya gotta live a little!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17452 Oct 5, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>welll .. trying to imagine you in 3 inch heels .... yep, not bad!!!
LOL!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17453 Oct 5, 2012
franko wrote:
It's not a pretty sight !

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#17455 Oct 5, 2012
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a pretty sight !
I know you don't mean that ... you wouldn't do it if you thought it looked bad ...

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#17456 Oct 6, 2012
Vee wrote:
Dog Shame dog-shame.com/
Submit Your Dog Shame Photo Speak ArchiveRulesDo Some Good I stand in front of you when your trying to go somewhere and wont move&#. I stand in front ...
**********EL and Grace, I thought you would have a lot of fun looking at the pictures and seeing the mischief that other canines get into. Some are hilarious. I thought I was the only one so it is good to know we are not alone with neurotic pets. ha ha ha ha Ha. Happeeeeeeeee FRYday!!!!!!!!!!
er...nope, I think I will stick with these.....:)

&fe ature=plcp

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17457 Oct 6, 2012
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
An outing ... splendid!{{{ Cuz Eleanor }}}
Have lost track of the number of outings we have to cancel due to the weather, in our case, rain. Yesterday was kind and we went to a bearby National Trust property, namely Penrhyn Castle....which is not a castle at all, but a stately home built to resemble a castle.
It was owned by the Griffith family originally in it's medieval state,
later aquired by the Baron of Llandegai...and successive barons.
It's a while since we have visited it, and yesterday saw it through new eyes, learnt a lot from the room stewards, all most friendly and knowledgeable in the castle's history.
We learnt that one Baron built the roads, formerly drover's tracks, into nearby towns, built schools, churches, and whole villages for their quarry workers, one of their sources of income, the other being sugar plantations in Jamaica. Apparently 'kind' slave owners!
So...benevolent with their ill-gotten gains.
Beautiful place in the most beautiful setting, but cannot help but feel....double standards.
Had a nice day for all that.
You would have enjoyed it Cuz Luke...:)

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17458 Oct 6, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Lady El ... by now I'm sure to have missed you ... the Rottie, the terrier and the family are sure to have good dynamics and chemistry! What a lovely story and I'm sure will have a happy ending ... Yes, I would love to rub my hand on top of Bruce Willis' pointy little bald head ... he's such a great actor and musician ... he plays the blues mostly and has been to Austin many many times ... Before Clifford Antone passed, Clifford had Mr Willis at his establishment many times ... I had the fortune to see Mr Willis play there once ... it was certainly a treat ... he's such a nice guy!... Not much going on here ... I feel like I'm going into overdrive or something having gone to Georgetown and back to pick up an order ... I've gone 3 times in 3 weeks but I think we've finally found the right trial pair for me and this is the final round, yay! hallelujah!... will try this pair out and let my doc know and she can just mail me my script cuz I am NOT driving out there to pick up a script ... I'll mail her a self-addressed envelope, lol ... Hope everyone is fine in your corner of the world ... I'm ready to settle down with my book and relax ... you do the same ... Toodles! Love, FC <3 ...
The programme is called Pit Bulls and Parolees....it was a Pit Bull
Flower and not a Rott. They do amazing work with rescuing Pits Bulls, and are so careful where they place them, have you seen the prog?
Watched the first episode of Boardwalk Empire last night, OMG, it was ultra scary, really good! I was so relieved when Gyp Rosetti handed over the little dog, Regina, to Margaret! Nucki seems to have changed a lot, don't you think?(don't give anything away now will ya, you are ahead of us here)...
Never knew Bruce Willis was a musician...that man has so much going for him...:)
What is it you are having to collect from Georgetown? Hope you got that sorted, nothing worse than having to make a journey unecessarily...I sometimes have repeat 'scripts sent by post for the cats, but twice now they have gone astray. I don't like to suggest they get proof of postage, but then again I don't want any onus to fall upon me.
Boardwalk again tonight....I have never known an hour fly by so quickly....
Hope you are having a brilliant weekend.....Luvsya <3

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17459 Oct 6, 2012
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
And I meant to ask ... have you been to the National Museum Wales?
Not as yet Cuz....why do you ask?

A link to Penrhyn......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penrhyn_Castle

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17460 Oct 6, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. What smells so good in the kitchen this morning
Pulling out the best seat in the house, fluffing up the cushion.....

What Flower said...plus....cheesecake for our friend Denny to attempt
to 'make up' for being ratty with ya!....:)

Good to see you Denny, and good to hear your weather has cooled down a lot.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17461 Oct 6, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! NOw that was an unexpected invitation ... sure, colorado is only 1000 miles away, no problem ...
LOL! D'ya think she could have meant here in the 'kitchen' Franko?
We have a cosy alcove over there if you guys want some privacy...:)

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17462 Oct 6, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem isn't that it is one person - it is a number of people. Four have now spoken to police about the allegations. The reporter on the show was an ex-child abuse protection cop of 23 years standing - he did not turn it into a witch hunt, but was balanced. There were also BBC staff making some damning allegations, not just the producer of that particular show.
For me, the most heart-rending moment was when one of the girls (now a middle-aged woman) who was a 14 year old in a special school said they understood that they had to pay a price for the privilege of being around Savile and getting to ride in his Rolls Royce. She was so matter-of-fact in the way she said it.
Much more emerging about his activities now isn't there Tony?
It's impossible to disbelieve so many credible stories. Why am
I not surprised? Furthermore, there are more DJ's now implicated...
all very sordid.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17463 Oct 6, 2012
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know it! ;-)
I will be looking for your Wedgewood - I buy/sell on eBay too under same name.
Best of luck for great sales. Holidays are just around the corner do that may help....
Quincy...how would I go about putting my Toby Jugs on e-bay.
Something I have been meaning to do, but not sure how to go
about it. I have an account but haven't a clue what to do.
I bet those 3 inch heels looked great btw.
I used to wear 6 inch heels in my job, in fact I still have them,
I might put them on e-bay, hahaha
Nowadays, I would fall off 2 inch heels.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17464 Oct 6, 2012
Opis Wont Gogh wrote:
Quick fly by...Hi, Eleanor!!!
Nice surprise to see you Opis....say Hi to OLG for me, hope you're
both doing good.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#17465 Oct 6, 2012
Thought I would share this little gem before I go.
I noticed an 'offer' in my e-mail this morning of
a free digital camera if I signed up to a certain
website. The name of it is similar to my dvd renting service, I assumed another rental service.
I signed up.
Had a confirmation e-mail, very long, came to the end and realised with horror I had signed up to a dating service. hahahaha
That's a first. Have taken steps to remove myself from it...bang goes the camera.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17466 Oct 6, 2012
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>Quincy...how would I go about putting my Toby Jugs on e-bay.
Something I have been meaning to do, but not sure how to go
about it. I have an account but haven't a clue what to do.
I bet those 3 inch heels looked great btw.
I used to wear 6 inch heels in my job, in fact I still have them,
I might put them on e-bay, hahaha
Nowadays, I would fall off 2 inch heels.
I imagine you're "sawing logs" as mom used to say (zzzzzzzzz) but I meant to reply and even started an email. Looked them up on eBay and now know what a Toby Jug is. My aunts and uncles had all kinds of them. I thought of you when I came across a John Lennon one.

The budding prices range a lot. Are your vintage? Antiques? Use that to you advantage and even do a little of your own research on eBay to see what other sellers are charging. Are you going to ship international or just UK? I've done both. Take and upload some really good photos -- reference the china manufacturer if the labels are still there.

Good luck -- will follow up with email.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 3 min Katrina34 5,314
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 33 min Hoosier Hillbilly 36,522
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 35 min Hoosier Hillbilly 46,444
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 37 min Hoosier Hillbilly 37,767
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 58 min okimar 29
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 23,618
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr positronium 21,762
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Freespirit8 215,436
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 5 hr DarkSoul___ 46
A to Z songs by title or group! 5 hr CJ Rocker 1,585
More from around the web