Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon!
Apologies.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37139 Sep 3, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
good morning Lady EL..... i see my confusion created confusion for you as well
a poster pmed me about the Bond girl... giving me the correct answer ....
I had mistaken that poster [[pm as you] sorry....
Tina Hudson in Octopussy was the girl and movie
some what clearer now I hope
take your meds Killer

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#37140 Sep 3, 2014
Alias wrote:
Hello Ms EL and Everyone. I hope you are all well.
I've been reading old threads and it's quite fascinating in many ways.
I really do wish I had read more before I came out here as frenetic as I was.
Honestly, I've finally come to see why I drove some crazy and upset others.
Awww well,... I'll get the hang of it one day. I wish I had been visiting this one
more often since I arrived. It's been two years now since I created second
profile/PESCreate. Guess I really did become nothing more than another SOCK
after only two weeks of posting. Wow.
You've always been so kind and welcoming to me and I really appreciate that. Thank You.
Hope you all have a good day.
Trish
Hello there Trish, so sorry I missed this last night..

You are ALWAYS welcome...if you can put up with us....and hope you will visit often..
I see where you visit a nutrition centre....good work, and hope you found all there in
good heart yesterday. Lovely to see you again....:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#37141 Sep 3, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right 2 Special. In fact, there has been an exposure of child abuse over here,
ongoing and ignored by the authorities, hence lots of discussion about it on the News,
the perpetrators are Asian, let it be said that the majority of nthe girls abused are white,
but not soley so.
A very distinguished elderly Asian lady was asked her opinion of the matter on a news review,
and her words made such sense, she summed up by saying that if she lived in that area, she
would invite Asian ladies to march carrying banners...'NOT IN OUR NAME' as the disgust is felt no doubt in the Asian community nationwide. As you say good and bad everywhere.
All that aside, have a very productive day...:)
El we have heard the same story over here but the way we heard it the 1600 children were raped by Pakistani men and the man who reported it was forced to go to culture training for naming them as from Pakistan. Kind of rings of the old soviet union and reeducation camps for telling the truth. We have the same political correct spech. At the same time a white cop shot a black in Fergonson a other than white cop shot a white boy in Utah. They didn't say a black cop but a other than white was used. To PC for me. Are you insulted if you are called a Brit? Why is a Paki and insult then?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37142 Sep 3, 2014
Good morning dear El and Grace and all my other friends here. What is for breakfast?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37143 Sep 3, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
whereas krypteria's comment is a figure of speech in regards of protecting his family
your act of "collateral damage with overwhelming retaliation" toward innocent chatty kathy was not
she was as far from innocent as she could be, she enjoyed being Killers puppet,she knew his lies and helped her buddy to cover them up, now go ahead and spin away
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37144 Sep 3, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
whereas krypteria's comment is a figure of speech in regards of protecting his family
your act of "collateral damage with overwhelming retaliation" toward innocent chatty kathy was not
funny, Kathy has no problems with me , why do you and why do you hide, pathetic

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37145 Sep 3, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wise El, I have been around the world (literally) and I am here to tell you the basics of life are the same for people everywhere..........
There are good and bad in every culture and color. However most of the world is just like you and me, raising their kids, caring for their families and friends, just doing the best the can to eek out an existance.
2 Special I must disagree with you. We are all alike in many ways but so different in others. We are not a tribal warrior society. The Muslims for the most part are tribal in the middle east and they think very differently. The Saudi are a tribe and before WW2 they fought with all other Arab tribes. Afghanistan is very tribal today. They divide Shea and Sunni and then back down further into tribes. They joint together against a common enemy but still fight each other

“Maytime”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#37146 Sep 3, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>
take your meds Killer
I know LIM, you said you won't stop making these remarks..
when I asked you and El and someone else (forget the name)
asked you(on different occasions)
You replied stating it's an open forum..
Yes that's true but isn't the seed of hatred that's sown in words
Often gradually progresses to deeds?
Isn't there enuf hatred out there in the world now?
all we need do is look at today's headlines.
Just think about it:

PS

Besides ANY ONE OF US can make a mistake.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37147 Sep 3, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know LIM, you said you won't stop making these remarks..
when I asked you and El and someone else (forget the name)
asked you(on different occasions)
You replied stating it's an open forum..
Yes that's true but isn't the seed of hatred that's sown in words
Often gradually progresses to deeds?
Isn't there enuf hatred out there in the world now?
all we need do is look at today's headlines.
Just think about it:
PS
Besides ANY ONE OF US can make a mistake.
no, look at the bright side, I never lied to ya

Killer had his chance long ago, too late now, I am still looking forward to his visit
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37148 Sep 3, 2014
cowards like Killer are all mouth, love to play games then play the victim card, common Killer, lets play some more
Krypteia

Crawley, UK

#37149 Sep 3, 2014
Back on shift tonight all the students leave today will miss them,next lot in end of next week for a year,will especially miss "Precious"she's going back to Zimbabwe, when I first met her I said your Matabele she couldn't believe it..lol
She use to come to my office at about three in the morning for a chat if she was feeling a bit down or wasn't tired,just a lovely girl well woman really in her late twenties,oh and this Chinese lad he had me in stitches,his name I can't spell but it sounded like FU..lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37150 Sep 3, 2014
Grace you are a sweet gentle lady : ) We are so PC both here and in Ireland and England. Obama won't say Muslim terrorist. They are just extremest . Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims. Muslims have never got along with anyone. I see Muslims born in Great Britain blowing up people they were raised with. They could not live together in peace in India so they created Pakistan. Muslims destroyed an ancient statue of Buddha. I thought it ironic when I was going through security in England and all the security officers were Muslims making sure I was not a terrorist. The problem is good Muslims do not decry the acts of terrorist in their group
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37151 Sep 3, 2014
" They are just extremest . Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims"

pure ignorance from a man that lives in fear
Aristotle

Austin, TX

#37152 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>she was as far from innocent as she could be, she enjoyed being Killers puppet,she knew his lies and helped her buddy to cover them up, now go ahead and spin away
Baloney, you maybe able to fool some, but not all
<quoted text>
funny, Kathy has no problems with me , why do you and why do you hide, pathetic
Kathy doesn't post because of you and those like you.
Week and a half ago you said she can gfy
Your memory is poor, you're a liar, your soul is black as is your tongue

However, as an old, scorned afro american, I think you're hilarious
Krypteia

Crawley, UK

#37153 Sep 3, 2014
" They are just extremest . Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims"
pure ignorance from a man that lives in fear
Sorry LIM but yeah I live in fear,the amount of nut jobs that have left this country is breathtaking,they know of two hundred that have come back so they know who have gone...they are now trying not to allow them back here,fat chance,Tony I'm a traitor Blairs human rights rubbish will put paid to that I'm sure..
I know your post was for Denny but just wanted to say yeah I live in fear myself more than ever..
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37154 Sep 3, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
and why do you hide?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37155 Sep 3, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry LIM but yeah I live in fear,the amount of nut jobs that have left this country is breathtaking,they know of two hundred that have come back so they know who have gone...they are now trying not to allow them back here,fat chance,Tony I'm a traitor Blairs human rights rubbish will put paid to that I'm sure..
I know your post was for Denny but just wanted to say yeah I live in fear myself more than ever..
try breaking bread with with who you fear, we ALL have much more in common then in diffrences
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37156 Sep 3, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
just sen't CK a message, funny her last responce to me ended with "(((HUGS)))"

“Burrrrrrrrrp”

Since: May 14

TROLLS .YUK

#37157 Sep 3, 2014
white bucks/das/transitors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 12 min Phaerae 14,257
Threads Nobody Reads 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
Word Association (Jun '10) 18 min Lumatrix 27,690
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 20 min Crazy Jae 1,079
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 20 min Lumatrix 3,526
What Could Be Hot? 21 min Princess Hey 138
Poll 3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,761
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 622
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 31 min Mechanic 4,557
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Sublime1 163,002
DILF Sets 30 minute record 1 hr DILF 16
REAL motorcycle traveling stories. 5 hr Mega Monster 31
More from around the web